Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,931 members, 7,810,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Mum Confronts Couple Having Sex In A Park In The Presence Of Kids. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mum Confronts Couple Having Sex In A Park In The Presence Of Kids. (3112 Views)

Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids / Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents / Zimbabwean Woman Sacks Husband, Brings In Boyfriend, Have Sex In Front Of Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mum Confronts Couple Having Sex In A Park In The Presence Of Kids. by truth4ull: 3:55pm On Apr 27, 2021
Mum confronts couple having sex in a park in the presence of kids.

Source:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0Fdg86bHIU

Watch video here
https://youtube.com/shorts/a0Fdg86bHIU?feature=share
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Cc

The pair were allegedly caught on Friday, April 23, at Edinburgh Playing Fields in Aylesbury, Bucks.

The angry mum filmed the moment she confronted the couple and shared it to Snapchat.

Re: Mum Confronts Couple Having Sex In A Park In The Presence Of Kids. by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:08pm On Apr 27, 2021
shebi na oyibo people, nothing dem call am o...even there kids wouldn't bleep an eye but shey na Africa here, them for say na taboo, the next thing you go see there kids acting it n doing video online!
Re: Mum Confronts Couple Having Sex In A Park In The Presence Of Kids. by Emperor4tune(m): 4:54pm On Apr 27, 2021
the greatest problem of man is not lack of direction but untamed erection

1 Like

Re: Mum Confronts Couple Having Sex In A Park In The Presence Of Kids. by crossfm: 9:29pm On Apr 27, 2021
Stupidity is truly in them.
Re: Mum Confronts Couple Having Sex In A Park In The Presence Of Kids. by GloShare(m): 2:09am On Apr 28, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
shebi na oyibo people, nothing dem call am o...even there kids wouldn't bleep an eye but shey na Africa here, them for say na taboo, the next thing you go see there kids acting it n doing video online!

People go to jail for indecent exposure.
Re: Mum Confronts Couple Having Sex In A Park In The Presence Of Kids. by Telegram234(m): 7:43am On Apr 28, 2021
I don know say na oyinbo people.....
Konji konji na bad thing oooo

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Help And Honest Advice / Women Who Face Domestic Abuse / How Do I Help Myself Stop Feeling Inferior

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.