Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,487 members, 7,865,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:43 AM

I Will Subject All Arms Of Govt To Audit - Peter Obi's Speech At ICAN Conference - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Subject All Arms Of Govt To Audit - Peter Obi's Speech At ICAN Conference (16438 Views)

Yari: It’s Unfair To Have Leaders Of Three Arms Of Government From The South / Peter Obi Says 'Oga Sir' To Sowore While Greeting Him At 52nd ICAN Conference / Garba Adamu Mocks Peter Obi's Speech At The NBA Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Subject All Arms Of Govt To Audit - Peter Obi's Speech At ICAN Conference by rickyrex(m): 6:31am On Oct 13, 2022
LeoDeKing:
If this man still wants to come 4th in the election, I think he should start learning how to always stfu at the right places instead of these nonsense he keeps spewing up and down. angry

The more he talks, the clearer the emptiness of that his big flat head is exposed. undecided
that is why you want a dullard to replace a dullard. buhari replace by tinubu country don doomed
Re: I Will Subject All Arms Of Govt To Audit - Peter Obi's Speech At ICAN Conference by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 13, 2022
ElSudani:
Nice initiative but can you explain the type of business you were doing with 250 million naira in cash?
I pity the folks who are hyping this guy up.
I bet Tinubu's bullion van did not contain as much money. And how many of such transactions went undetected?
Cash business is a "no trace" business if you must know.

And EFCC couldn't prosecute him den

And NOW..... YOU KNOW MORE THAN THEM RIGHT? GO ARREST AM NA

TRIBAL BIGOT
Re: I Will Subject All Arms Of Govt To Audit - Peter Obi's Speech At ICAN Conference by Lovelife433(m): 6:32am On Oct 13, 2022
You make sense like dis obituary?
Re: I Will Subject All Arms Of Govt To Audit - Peter Obi's Speech At ICAN Conference by Nobody: 6:32am On Oct 13, 2022
Boerboel pups for sale

Re: I Will Subject All Arms Of Govt To Audit - Peter Obi's Speech At ICAN Conference by tunde1200(m): 6:34am On Oct 13, 2022
Am sure you're not an Igbo man with this beautiful reasoning mindset.
And if you're you're different I think

NwaliE01:

What's your problem?
You attack anything and everything even if it's a brilliant idea that can move the country forward. Even if you hate Peter Obi that much then welcome his ideas that has potential to move us forward.
Enough of all this hate abeg. Stop recruiting people online to hate someone that has done nothing to you. Politics is not about hating on someone but comparing brilliant ideas/opinions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Subject All Arms Of Govt To Audit - Peter Obi's Speech At ICAN Conference by degreatstalion: 6:35am On Oct 13, 2022
It would be close to zero if we were to obtain your value. Even though you are useless, you believe you have the right to trash someone who is beyond your entire generation.

What a clown.

LeoDeKing:
If this man still wants to come 4th in the election, I think he should start learning how to always stfu at the right places instead of these nonsense he keeps spewing up and down. angry

The more he talks, the clearer the emptiness of that his big flat head is exposed. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Will Subject All Arms Of Govt To Audit - Peter Obi's Speech At ICAN Conference by CheapHomes1: 6:35am On Oct 13, 2022
Yunus2012:
Ok.so you actually expect FG to com and audit Cross river account or the Judiciaries' account?
To say that and then talk about rule of law? Thats premium emptyness.

You still haven't stated what he said that is wrong? Pls list the arms of government in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I Will Subject All Arms Of Govt To Audit - Peter Obi's Speech At ICAN Conference by Grandmeister(m): 6:44am On Oct 13, 2022
Bigchristo:
I think Peter Obi should be reserved at some point before he says what will affect the electorate too and they will start to be afraid to vote him in, everybody is corrupt in this country we do benefits from corruption one way or the other
The navy, army and airforce are audited, infact most of the ministries, departments and agencies are audited, the thing is, they run a lot auditing racketeering so a lot of fund misappropriation is swept under the rug.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Subject All Arms Of Govt To Audit - Peter Obi's Speech At ICAN Conference by Mr5050(m): 6:46am On Oct 13, 2022
BAT the first class accountant keep running away when needed. Is like na only to calculate the money wey Mc oluomo and his boys dey remit naim him specialized on.

1 Like

Re: I Will Subject All Arms Of Govt To Audit - Peter Obi's Speech At ICAN Conference by Mrfixitt(m): 6:48am On Oct 13, 2022
ImperialYoruba:
Mumu, dullard.

ICAN dey look you dey yinmu. grin

Tinubu micreant
Re: I Will Subject All Arms Of Govt To Audit - Peter Obi's Speech At ICAN Conference by sucess001(m): 6:52am On Oct 13, 2022
But you didn't do that in anambra
Re: I Will Subject All Arms Of Govt To Audit - Peter Obi's Speech At ICAN Conference by Muyoatlanta(m): 6:52am On Oct 13, 2022
Godfullsam:
Good idea..

I just hope he doesn't promise more than he can deliver o.

Once upon a time, a certain dullard from daura promised more than these but failed woefully.

May Obi not be like the dullard.

He is not going to turn Nigeria into an Eldorado but we should be able to see measurable changes.
If he does any how then he go see anyhow. Up Obi!
Re: I Will Subject All Arms Of Govt To Audit - Peter Obi's Speech At ICAN Conference by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:53am On Oct 13, 2022
LeoDeKing:

He chairman a bank or banks, Remember ? Built businesses, govern a state built companies, sat across boards home and abroad, aside politics, he should be your role model. He pass them Tony elumelu and co.

1 Like

Re: I Will Subject All Arms Of Govt To Audit - Peter Obi's Speech At ICAN Conference by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:54am On Oct 13, 2022
ElSudani:
Nice initiative but can you explain the type of business you were doing with 250 million naira in cash?
I bet Tinubu's bullion van did not contain as much money. And how many of such transactions went undetected?

1 Like

Re: I Will Subject All Arms Of Govt To Audit - Peter Obi's Speech At ICAN Conference by dominic17: 6:55am On Oct 13, 2022
Why is your candidate always running away from opportunities to talk to Nigerians about his plan?

ImperialYoruba:
Mumu, dullard.

ICAN dey look you dey yinmu. grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Subject All Arms Of Govt To Audit - Peter Obi's Speech At ICAN Conference by seunmsg(m): 6:57am On Oct 13, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

Mr. Man, who audit who? Most of the MDAs are audited when they discovered there is financial misappropriation. Many ministries for years now, have not been audited.

How would you know the meaning of intangible asset, when you ran away from Economics class in secondary school.
Intangible assets are assets that are very difficult to value e.g copyright, tradename, trademark, software.
I know you won't understand all these and its relation to insecurity. You need artificial intelligence knowledge to understand. Just be playing politics at the detriment of the dilapidated nation.
Learn and wise up.

Stop talking rubbish my friend. I work in the office of the Auditor General for the Federation and we audit and do periodic checks of every MDA annually.

And can you explain to me how goodwill, copyright, patent, trademark etc will improve our national security?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Subject All Arms Of Govt To Audit - Peter Obi's Speech At ICAN Conference by SmartyPants(m): 7:09am On Oct 13, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

Are they under immunity that they cannot be sue for misappropriation or misapplication of funds?
You're asking wrong question.
Next.

Tell me the legal procedure he will follow from start to finish.
Re: I Will Subject All Arms Of Govt To Audit - Peter Obi's Speech At ICAN Conference by Alpharey: 7:11am On Oct 13, 2022
sucess001:
But you didn't do that in anambra

Where are you getting your report from. Did you hear that any anti corruption agency are looking for him?
Re: I Will Subject All Arms Of Govt To Audit - Peter Obi's Speech At ICAN Conference by BigkokoRep: 7:12am On Oct 13, 2022
See how Sowore is smiling like a pregnant fish!!
Re: I Will Subject All Arms Of Govt To Audit - Peter Obi's Speech At ICAN Conference by Wokenaija: 7:13am On Oct 13, 2022
ElSudani:
where is Tinubu that’s claims he’s an accountant!!! He keeps targeting market woman and dullards like your parents obviously. Where intellectuals are gathered he runs away!

1 Like

Re: I Will Subject All Arms Of Govt To Audit - Peter Obi's Speech At ICAN Conference by SocialJustice: 7:16am On Oct 13, 2022
LeoDeKing:

You are the one with a dead brain. May heaven have mercy on you.

Some of you will suffer forever for the constant evil you wish Nigeria.
Re: I Will Subject All Arms Of Govt To Audit - Peter Obi's Speech At ICAN Conference by intruder15(m): 7:20am On Oct 13, 2022
LeoDeKing:

My comment is for human beings whose brains are still in their heads.

Hope you know some brains are in the custody of one monkey inside the cage. grin

Wow. Human being indeed. It's okay to lack sense. But bring proud about it, that's out of this world.
Re: I Will Subject All Arms Of Govt To Audit - Peter Obi's Speech At ICAN Conference by gloryman91: 7:24am On Oct 13, 2022
You don't have local and ward structures so forget about you win even at a ward.
Re: I Will Subject All Arms Of Govt To Audit - Peter Obi's Speech At ICAN Conference by socialjustice93: 7:30am On Oct 13, 2022
post=117514027:
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

Lol oga kpatakpata of all vulture grillers is beginning to see the light small small cheesy.. I understand its a process, you will be fine las las
Re: I Will Subject All Arms Of Govt To Audit - Peter Obi's Speech At ICAN Conference by Durabest: 7:35am On Oct 13, 2022
suleimanwaziri:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nc9VtHAtwTg

The Presidential Candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi says he will subject all arms of government to routine audit if he wins the 2023 presidential election next February.

“As President, one of my priorities will rule of law and due diligence, and promoting intangible assets, which are vital components of holistic security. This will also underpin public sector accountability.

“We will abide by the Fiscal responsibility laws. All arms of government will be subject to routine audit this is the only way to ascertain the veracity of procurement figures, recurrent and concurrent expenses, even constituency projects,” he said on Wednesday at the 52nd annual conference of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN).
Talk is cheap not untill i hear from the other candidates then i can compare and contrast.
Re: I Will Subject All Arms Of Govt To Audit - Peter Obi's Speech At ICAN Conference by Ekpeitit(m): 7:37am On Oct 13, 2022
What's the IPOB fool talking about?
You really believe Nigerians will Gove Aso Rock to IPOB?
Keep dreaming mumu.
Re: I Will Subject All Arms Of Govt To Audit - Peter Obi's Speech At ICAN Conference by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:38am On Oct 13, 2022
So, he thinks a president can subject all arms of government to audit?

This man is so dull.

He probably thinks the president is so powerful and his powers immeasurable.
Re: I Will Subject All Arms Of Govt To Audit - Peter Obi's Speech At ICAN Conference by GUNITGuy: 7:42am On Oct 13, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

And you think Peter Obi is a novice in accounting figure. He has worked in that field before. If he has failed the banks he managed wouldn't still be in existence till date. Forget it, Nigeria just need someone with political will.
People get away with wrong doing because the leadership has no political will to correct and sanction. We must get to that stage in Nigeria, before the nation collapse.
If that's the case that's the kind of person this country needs .... Those who perpetrates financial graft should be checked...
I would recommend the use of technology in this auditing..My brother so many things he won't see yet alot will be stolen inspite of his experience as an accountant.....
Software should be used in carrying out this audits
Re: I Will Subject All Arms Of Govt To Audit - Peter Obi's Speech At ICAN Conference by uche393: 7:43am On Oct 13, 2022
Tinubu is a first class accountant running away from the midst of chattered accountants.
Re: I Will Subject All Arms Of Govt To Audit - Peter Obi's Speech At ICAN Conference by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:46am On Oct 13, 2022
SmartyPants:
You will audit the NAtional Assembly?

cheesy

How?

Okay. Assuming you audit finish and find fraud. What will you do about it sir?

Can you fire a National Assembly member or a Judge?

The thing tire me o.

He doesn't know the meaning of arms of government.

Maybe he wanted to say ministries.

The man just dey misyarn, and some Nigerians are just swallowing the nonsense up out of ignorance or from bandwagon effect.
Re: I Will Subject All Arms Of Govt To Audit - Peter Obi's Speech At ICAN Conference by Devil1Messenger: 7:46am On Oct 13, 2022
Riversides2003:
An so o w say he go turn $1 to N1. We all know how much dollar be now. Politicians and lie are birds of same feather irrespective of their party affiliations.
He did it in anambra
So it's not new to him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed Land In Kafanchan, Southern Kaduna / O Cube's Song About Buhari "Aso Rock Drama" Trends On Twitter / Senator Akpabio Not Behind 2 Face’s Planned Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.