Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,345 members, 7,860,886 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:06 PM

Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces (14766 Views)

Oluremi Tinubu Kneels Down To Greet Muhammad Buhari / Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Absent As Osinbajo Woos APC Senators / Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by VTJN(m): 3:42pm On Oct 14, 2022
EmmyDJourno:

Hopefully wisdom would be released to you too grin
Being as daft as you are is hereditary and must not be passed on cheesy
Lol

Biko why not learn to write in simple sentence?
Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by Myzubby(m): 8:05pm On Oct 14, 2022
chatinent:
Oluremi, wobi, go and rest. Una don try for Nigerian money
oga chatinent someone needs your service.
Not on writing though I sent a mail
Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by EmmyDJourno: 11:09pm On Oct 14, 2022
VTJN:
Lol

Biko why not learn to write in simple sentence?

Simple sentences is for those who have simple reasoning, yours is a bit complex and drifts towards the Mumu side of the wavelength grin
Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by VTJN(m): 6:44am On Oct 15, 2022
EmmyDJourno:

Simple sentences is for those who have simple reasoning, yours is a bit complex and drifts towards the Mumu side of the wavelength grin
Your English is so poor man

Tueh grin
Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by saintrow1: 6:47am On Oct 15, 2022
Tinububalls:

Fool listen carefully, Igbos don't need your land to be Igbos.

If you don't need our land why the f**k are you rats running away from your unfortunate iboland to live in yorubaland. You should have stayed in your hell. Werey
Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by saintrow1: 6:51am On Oct 15, 2022
historic:

They go into armed robbery right? ... If you think it is easy to be an armed robbery go and steal ordinary tomatoes from the market and see if your sorry ass won't be set ablaze! ... Lazy fools

You are all unfortunate, bloody thieves, drug dealers, organ harvester, ingrates, prostitutes, lunatic. Go back to your unfortunate iboland. We are tired of crimes in yorubaland. Learn to work hard and stop robbing people. I'm sure your useless ibo mother prostitute all over lagos to put food on the table for you and your useless father. Awon werey
Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by saintrow1: 6:54am On Oct 15, 2022
historic:

Doomed you say... You are very clueless . The Igbos move to your land as you claim because the government has placed a bottleneck to the growth of their region by blocking the seaports let the government give them the same fair treatment they give to other regions and watch them go back to their land.. after all what do they get from you guys apart from stupid insults ... We re!

Shut the f**k up, you people will never have a seaport, don't you lunatics get it. You don't have access to deep sea water. All you have is a dirty river, a cursed river that serves no purpose. Don't blame the federal government. You people were never blessed by God so deal with it and stop hating. Stay in your cage and stop coming to yorubaland.
Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by bewla(m): 6:58am On Oct 15, 2022
Macphenson:
Obviously Tinubu's camp is in panic mode especially in Lagos. There is palpable fear that Tinubu will loose Lagos staate to Peter Obi.
Dream are for night deep sleep

So you think we are fools

Let see what your candidate have done
Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by Tinububalls: 7:07am On Oct 15, 2022
saintrow1:

If you don't need our land why the f**k are you rats running away from your unfortunate iboland to live in yorubaland. You should have stayed in your hell. Werey
Igbos are all over Nigeria, be it Borno or Kano.
All this your bitterness is because you never expected that an Igbo candidate will be this popular.
Man, take sniper and save yourself from hate.
Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by saintrow1: 7:10am On Oct 15, 2022
kologba:
we don't give ibos C of O...go and find out... Youruba na be ur mate....we just dey collect ur money....mumu tribe

you are right, yorubas are cashing out on them big time. Let me share my experience with you. I wanted to buy some lands around ibeju lekki side. So I told one of my associate who works in alausa. When I told him to do some research about it. The guy called me back and told me that if not that I'm a yoruba like him, he won't expose me to the scam that is going on in that area. He said people that are buying does land can't get a Cof O from the state government because those land were leased from the bale and they will be collected back when the lease ends. He said the bales, obas and co own those land and they are key stakeholders in lagos. He told me that most non yorubas who brought houses in lagos were offered a false CofO and they can never win a case in court. He told me more but I can't talk about the rest here.
I tell you for a fact, does ibos are doomed. They should have invested their money in iboland because at the end of the day, you cant carry a house you brought in lagos on your head and carry it to iboland. Lagos state government will easy calm it either to demolish it or auction it to yorubas. At the end of the day who is gaining and who is losing. Truth be told, ibos can never find sense. The rate at wish the valve yorubaland and hate iboland is something else.

1 Like

Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by saintrow1: 7:25am On Oct 15, 2022
Macphenson:

Igbos will continue to buy all your father's land.

Omo Ale,
Oloribruku
Iyalayaaa
Ode
oloshi

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Ibos are just clowns, you don't even own any single estate in lagos. You buy land from yorubas and get issued a fake CofO and you are here bragging like FC braga
When lagos state came up with the list of people that own real estates in lagos, no single ibo man was on that list and they are calling themselves developer looool
Ibos are so jealous of yorubas that they have started to imagine that they are doing well just to suppress the level of jealousy they have for yorubas.
Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by EmmyDJourno: 7:40am On Oct 15, 2022
VTJN:
Your English is so poor man

Tueh grin

Your reasoning is so poor man tueeh, your descendants are from the days of Noah
People who can never read the signs of time and make informed decisions
Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by Macphenson: 7:52am On Oct 15, 2022
saintrow1:

Ibos are just clowns, you don't even own any single estate in lagos. You buy land from yorubas and get issued a fake CofO and you are here bragging like FC braga
When lagos state came up with the list of people that own real estates in lagos, no single ibo man was on that list and they are calling themselves developer looool
Ibos are so jealous of yorubas that they have started to imagine that they are doing well just to suppress the level of jealousy they have for yorubas.

Jealous u say? How can we ever be jealous of people that sold their birth rights to us for a pot of porridge? NEVER

How can we ever be jealous of people that pay us rent in their ancestral lands? NEVER

How can we ever be jealous of people that watch us enter their city with nylon bags ad later we buy up their lands? NEVER

We can only be jealous of people that set standard for us in mone making not people always disturbing us for OWOMIDA.

And as for owning estates in Lagos, I wont even dscuss it beecause right now I amm presently on a project in an estate that has about 150 terrace houses.
Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by VTJN(m): 7:56am On Oct 15, 2022
EmmyDJourno:

Your reasoning is so poor man tueeh, your descendants are from the days of Noah
People who can never read the signs of time and make informed decisions
work on your lingua franca guy

Tinubu is your next president
Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by saintrow1: 9:20am On Oct 15, 2022
Macphenson:

Jealous u say? How can we ever be jealous of people that sold their birth rights to us for a pot of porridge? NEVER

How can we ever be jealous of people that pay us rent in their ancestral lands? NEVER

How can we ever be jealous of people that watch us enter their city with nylon bags ad later we buy up their lands? NEVER

We can only be jealous of people that set standard for us in mone making not people always disturbing us for OWOMIDA.

And as for owning estates in Lagos, I wont even dscuss it beecause right now I amm presently on a project in an estate that has about 150 terrace houses.

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Nobody sole land to you, you are just getting scammed. Continue to buy house with drug and armed robbery money. We know you, ones you are caught, we will collect everything from you. I was in magodo phase 2 when lagos state collected evans house. In as much as you cant carry the land or house to the east, you are all doomed.
Evans came to lagos to kidnap and steal, trying to build weath where he did not sow, now the bastard had laboured in vain. He will rot in hell just like his fellow ibos are in prisons across the globe. Lagos state gov have caught another ibo in vgc. Those houses now belongs to the state government. You ibos will always labour in vain as usual.
Continue on your Fake ass project
When will you people have sense and stop fooling yourself. The devil seriously invested in you people guys I swear
Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by saintrow1: 9:25am On Oct 15, 2022
Tinububalls:

Igbos are all over Nigeria, be it Borno or Kano.
All this your bitterness is because you never expected that an Igbo candidate will be this popular.
Man, take sniper and save yourself from hate.

We expect you to be everywhere as usual because your land is cursed. Your obi is only popular among ibos. Everywhere he goes, ibos are the only one cheering him. Do you know what they are calling that clown in yorubaland. President of social media.
No right thinking Nigerians will vote for ibo man as a president. Only ibos will vote for him, you are all doomed as usual. After the election, resume on your Biafra madness.
Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by Macphenson: 9:50am On Oct 15, 2022
saintrow1:

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Nobody sole land to you, you are just getting scammed. Continue to buy house with drug and armed robbery money. We know you, ones you are caught, we will collect everything from you. I was in magodo phase 2 when lagos state collected evans house. In as much as you cant carry the land or house to the east, you are all doomed.
Evans came to lagos to kidnap and steal, trying to build weath where he did not sow, now the bastard had laboured in vain. He will rot in hell just like his fellow ibos are in prisons across the globe. Lagos state gov have caught another ibo in vgc. Those houses now belongs to the state government. You ibos will always labour in vain as usual.
Continue on your Fake ass project
When will you people have sense and stop fooling yourself. The devil seriously invested in you people guys I swear

Poverty mentality. So your hope is for Lagos state government to seize Igbo propeerties andgive to lazy urchins.

You are even lower than I thought. Please find your fellow miscreants and be collecting owomida. I won't dignify u with further response.
Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by EmmyDJourno: 10:15am On Oct 15, 2022
VTJN:
work on your lingua franca guy

Tinubu is your next president

Work on having sense, your stupidity is generational, this shallow mindset should not be passed on
Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by VTJN(m): 10:40am On Oct 15, 2022
EmmyDJourno:

Work on having sense, your stupidity is generational, this shallow mindset should not be passed on
Tinubu has a lot of work to do when he assume office

You're obviously one of his job
Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by Tinububalls: 12:22pm On Oct 15, 2022
saintrow1:

We expect you to be everywhere as usual because your land is cursed. Your obi is only popular among ibos. Everywhere he goes, ibos are the only one cheering him. Do you know what they are calling that clown in yorubaland. President of social media.
No right thinking Nigerians will vote for ibo man as a president. Only ibos will vote for him, you are all doomed as usual. After the election, resume on your Biafra madness.
You and who is doing Obi something?
You can insult Obi for all I care but never in your miserable life insult a tribe because of a man.
Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by EmmyDJourno: 4:20pm On Oct 15, 2022
VTJN:
Tinubu has a lot of work to do when he assume office

You're obviously one of his job

Making sure your generation become Heroine users is one major job he would commission 2weeks into office grin
Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by VTJN(m): 7:50pm On Oct 15, 2022
EmmyDJourno:

Making sure your generation become Heroine users is one major job he would commission 2weeks into office grin
I'm glad you know Tinubu is obviously your next president Nwanne grin grin grin
Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by EmmyDJourno: 9:04pm On Oct 16, 2022
VTJN:

Says the generational Heroine user, always on the wrong side of history grin
Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by EmmyDJourno: 12:30am On Oct 17, 2022
VTJN:

Says the spokesman of the Heroine addicts generation, a people known to be on the wrong side of history
Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by Abdu81: 4:47am On Oct 17, 2022
VOsimhen144:
Tinubu is our next president of Nigeria whether zombidients like it or not. I'm BATified.

I will do anything and everything for Tinubu to win even if it takes me to snatch ballot box on that election day, I will do it. Tinubu MUST win and that's our agenda for 2023

Emi lo kan
Bola Tinubu lo Kan.

This your president?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NUEE Gives Minister, Adelabu Adebayo, 2 Weeks To Issue Prepaid Meters / Ize-iyamu Convoy Attacked At Jattu, APC Deputy Governorship Aspirant's Town / President Buhari Departs Nigeria For Makkah Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.