Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,529 members, 7,861,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:56 PM

My Girlfriend Refused To Abort Somebody Advice A Comrade - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Refused To Abort Somebody Advice A Comrade (2698 Views)

My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me / My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status / My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Abort Somebody Advice A Comrade by Abuventure: 3:52pm On Oct 13, 2022
You are a wicked man . Abortion is evil
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Abort Somebody Advice A Comrade by omotoshodontee1: 4:38pm On Oct 13, 2022
bro,ur best bet is to marry d girl since u said she tick all ur boxes.. but u must relocate far from her mum so dat the distance will minimize her influence in ur wife's life and marriage.....

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Abort Somebody Advice A Comrade by Nonywendy(m): 5:48pm On Oct 13, 2022
Crazychris:
I brought it here on nairaland last week about me and my girlfriend situation who got pregnant for me.
However, the issue on ground now she has refused to abort and I have persuaded her but she refused, she said she's scared.
This girl is my perfect taste, fvcking beautiful, nice ass and all that she's 18+ and I am very okay as a guy money couldn't be my problem. But my problem is her family I can't afford to raise a kid in that family.
Her mom is fvcking careless and wayward doesn't care, her mom is greedy, she likes guys with rides approach her daughters. i met this girl when me and my guy went to buy alcoholic drinks from her mom shop, immediately I sighted her I got attracted to her because of her calmness and beauty. Her mom was so hospitable when we were there I never thought na eyes service she dey dey do so i got captivated by that love and I collected her daughter's number. First day her mom was asking me if I was the one that parked that car there I was like ahhh what's wrong, this woman is so materialistic, I come dey feel na mom convinced her to get pregnant for me. Though I love this girl she's so young and innocent and she loves me but my problem is her family and there's no how all the daughters won't take after their mom.
Even one of her sisters has already taken after their mom as Yoruba adage says "Owu iya lōmō ngbòn". I just don't feel it's alright to raise kid in this shitty family.

Right now I'm thinking of inviting her over and force her to take pills but she has refused to visit me since cos she sense what I'm going to do.

Somebody advice me angry
u know all dese and u still knack her. Knacking her was not enough u still cum inside. Cuming inside was not enough u allowed her to go without giving her postinor 2. U waited until she is pregnant and u r capping dust. My friend go and marry her. If she posses all u want marry her u r not marrying d mother.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Abort Somebody Advice A Comrade by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:57pm On Oct 13, 2022
How people ignore all the red flags when fucking but suddenly remember when the fucking produces a seed is what baffles me. You knew her mom was wayward and all of that, yet you bleeped to the extent of spilling your seeds all inside her and now you are mewing like a kitten that's abandoned by the mother.
It's like planting a maize seedling and pray it doesn't germinate.
Better start preparing for your baby. No be every pikin drugs dey flush. Some go tell you say them don come to stay.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Abort Somebody Advice A Comrade by Wizywiz(m): 9:25pm On Oct 13, 2022
WhiteRuler:
Hmmmm.

It was sweeting you but now paining you?
a case of as E DEY SWEET ME E GO STILL PAIN ME grin grin..
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Abort Somebody Advice A Comrade by Crazychris: 1:35am On Oct 14, 2022
MISSCONGENIALITY:
How people ignore all the red flags when fucking but suddenly remember when the fucking produces a seed is what baffles me. You knew her mom was wayward and all of that, yet you bleeped to the extent of spilling your seeds all inside her and now you are mewing like a kitten that's abandoned by the mother.
It's like planting a maize seedling and pray it doesn't germinate.
Better start preparing for your baby. No be every pikin drugs dey flush. Some go tell you say them don come to stay.
if you read it up there, you'll see where I mentioned I never knew her mom was wayward. She was camouflaging. I only discovered when don already date
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Abort Somebody Advice A Comrade by pansophist(m): 1:45am On Oct 14, 2022
dangermouse:
nobody knows tomorrow. Might be ur only child in the future. Shit happens and i have seen many scenarios like that play out. If the girl is down with u like u are with her, why not wife her. Not all daughters are cool with thier mothers wayward behaviours. Sit her down and have a heart to heart talk with her. Diamonds comes with rough edges.

Listen to this advice op.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Abort Somebody Advice A Comrade by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:02am On Oct 14, 2022
Crazychris:
if you read it up there, you'll see where I mentioned I never knew her mom was wayward. She was camouflaging. I only discovered when don already date
Was she the one you're u were fucking or her mom?
You are just look for an excuse to kill the baby and problem the girl as well.
Whatever you chose to donuts your choice and your life.
If she doesn't agree to abort the baby, you can even go to her house and drag her to the market square and force her to abort the pregnancy.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Abort Somebody Advice A Comrade by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 14, 2022
This op is a very stupid comrade.. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Abort Somebody Advice A Comrade by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 14, 2022
Rozross:
You want to commit murder and you haver the guts to come out to seek public opinion, are you normal? There's always a reward for carelessness and this is your own reward,so enjoy it.
Murder keh ??Try read before u make comment it will help ur brain .. undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Abort Somebody Advice A Comrade by Slynation(m): 10:08am On Oct 14, 2022
Op wey mumu, you knew quite alright her mum is materialistic, you that was knacking the girl raw, what were you expecting?? A Swiss visa right..

OP, if anything should happen to that unborn child, you will have me to contend with sad better start getting used to the fact you are now a daddy.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Abort Somebody Advice A Comrade by SenecaTheYonger: 11:16am On Oct 14, 2022
Crazychris:
I brought it here on nairaland last week about me and my girlfriend situation who got pregnant for me.
However, the issue on ground now she has refused to abort and I have persuaded her but she refused, she said she's scared.
This girl is my perfect taste, fvcking beautiful, nice ass and all that she's 18+ and I am very okay as a guy money couldn't be my problem. But my problem is her family I can't afford to raise a kid in that family.
Her mom is fvcking careless and wayward doesn't care, her mom is greedy, she likes guys with rides approach her daughters. i met this girl when me and my guy went to buy alcoholic drinks from her mom shop, immediately I sighted her I got attracted to her because of her calmness and beauty. Her mom was so hospitable when we were there I never thought na eyes service she dey dey do so i got captivated by that love and I collected her daughter's number. First day her mom was asking me if I was the one that parked that car there I was like ahhh what's wrong, this woman is so materialistic, I come dey feel na mom convinced her to get pregnant for me. Though I love this girl she's so young and innocent and she loves me but my problem is her family and there's no how all the daughters won't take after their mom.
Even one of her sisters has already taken after their mom as Yoruba adage says "Owu iya lōmō ngbòn". I just don't feel it's alright to raise kid in this shitty family.

Right now I'm thinking of inviting her over and force her to take pills but she has refused to visit me since cos she sense what I'm going to do.

Somebody advice me angry

I just want to ask though, do you guys cum inside your babes?

Also, it might not even by your child grin. This Nigerian girls are crazy
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Abort Somebody Advice A Comrade by benqo01(m): 2:10pm On Oct 14, 2022
OP don't even think about doing such an evil thing, to that child,u guys bleeped up already take good care of your unborn child.......na ya blood e b no joke with am
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Abort Somebody Advice A Comrade by jogsman01(m): 2:36pm On Oct 14, 2022
Crazychris:
Even one of her sisters has already taken after their mom as Yoruba adage says "Owu iya gbon lomo nran". I just don't feel it's alright to raise kid in this shitty family.

Somebody advice me angry
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Abort Somebody Advice A Comrade by imagrg(m): 3:39pm On Oct 14, 2022
Bad advice.
Aborting the baby may be your regret in future.
That girl may turn out to be the best choice you ever made. So don't kill your first male child!
PerfectStranger:
Let her keep the baby, turn her to a baby mama.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Abort Somebody Advice A Comrade by Realchi: 3:53pm On Oct 14, 2022
Was it not thesame you a few months ago that said you met an 18 year old virgin

Who you want to marry her after you damage her womb

Later you people will say you want virgins
Nawa for una o
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Abort Somebody Advice A Comrade by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 14, 2022
Bunnybee:
Why are you wailing now? undecided

Didn’t you see the signs before you slept with her?

You Men ehn, it’s like your semen block your senses.

All these Werey Secondary School Scammers sef. Be going online to lift random pictures and creating bogus monicker with It. I trust the "Thirsty Negroes" will surely patronize you..grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Hate Rejection Far More Than Guys / What Are The Disadvantage Of Dating A Neighbor? / My Relationship: I Want Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.