Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,004 members, 7,863,629 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:48 PM

My Prediction: Election Results By Region - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Prediction: Election Results By Region (3501 Views)

Ogun Governorship Election Results By LGA (2023) / Ondo Election: Akeredolu Vs Jegede Vs Agboola -Mock Poll Results By Eagle Badger / Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results By The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Prediction: Election Results By Region by Workch: 11:40am On Oct 13, 2022
1. Southwest
Tinubu: 55%
Peter Obi: 25%
Atiku: 10%
Others: 10%

Tinubu will win because people will vote here for tribal reasons and he has loyalists. However, Obi will be second because a lot of people here also want change and are tired of Tinubu’s godfatherism hence Peter Obi will get 25%.

2. Southsouth
Obi: 50%
Atiku: 30%
Tinubu: 10%

This region will vote for Peter Obi massively, however their elites in PDP will also steal a lot of votes for Atiku, Tinubu is not popular here. He will get some votes in crossrivers state.

3. Northwest
Atiku: 40%
Tinubu: 25%
Kwankwaso: 20%
Obi: 10%
Others: 5%

This region usually vote a northerner since 1999, no a northerner always win here. However, APC elites will steal some votes for Tinubu but he will not win here. Kwankwaso will pull some vote here because he’s popular in this region. Majority of Obi’s votes will come from non-indigenes.

4. Northeast
Atiku: 45%
Kwankwaso: 15%

Atiku will win his region for obvious reasons. Borno will give Tinubu a lot of votes because of Shettima . Kwankwaso is also popular here.

5. Southeast
Obi: 70%
Atiku: 20%

We al know what will happen here, people here not only feel that obi is the most competent but they also feel that they have been obviously marginalized for so long. Atiku will come second because people still vote PDP here.

6. North central
Tinubu: 30%
obi: 30%

This is the most unpredictable region, kwara and kogi will give Tinubu votes, Abuja and Benue, Plateau , Nasarawa will give Obi votes, Benue, Nasarawa and Niger will give Atiku votes.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Prediction: Election Results By Region by successmatters(m): 11:41am On Oct 13, 2022
Looks realistic, but Peter Obi will gather more votes in NC. Let's say 40%

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Prediction: Election Results By Region by Sammy07: 11:46am On Oct 13, 2022
Lol. Some of una go add sleep inside your room and be predicting results of order regions.

Wait till January.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Prediction: Election Results By Region by Innocentman86: 11:49am On Oct 13, 2022
So who now win, because I know except through rigging Yoruba Muslim vote based on triballism will not be enough to make the sick,old, corruptt,derty drug pusha asiwa juju worshipper to win.
My bet is on obi or atiku.
Although atiku is not a saint but compared to Tinubu atiku is Mile's better.
Atiku is less detribalised,listener, unifier,and has love for the rich ss/se region.
While emiolokan is a thieff, kriminal,and a Killa of northerners through opc and hates ss/se with passion.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Prediction: Election Results By Region by LeoDeKing: 11:50am On Oct 13, 2022
Sammy07:
Lol. Some of una go add sleep inside your room and be predicting results of order regions.

Wait till January.
Chinedu, Don't mind the op.

The prediction should have given Peter Obi 100% in SE and 85% in other zones so our flat brains can be happy. grin

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Prediction: Election Results By Region by Workch: 11:51am On Oct 13, 2022
Innocentman86:
So who now win, because I know except through rigging Yoruba Muslim vote based on triballism will not be enough to make the sick,old, corruptt,derty drug pusha asiwa juju worshipper to win.
Atiku is less detribalised,listener, unifier,and has love for the rich ss/se region.
While emiolokan is a thieff, kriminal,and a Killa of northerners through opc and hates ss/se with passion.
Atiku is most likely to win

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Prediction: Election Results By Region by ChangetheChange: 11:54am On Oct 13, 2022
All permutations, odds, projections and reality on ground tilt towards an Atiku Abubakar Victory even without the support of Wike and the other 4 Governors in his camp
Now imagine Atiku getting the support of Wike and other Governors in his camp, it would have even made Atiku's projected electoral Victory flawless and overwhelming

5 Likes

Re: My Prediction: Election Results By Region by successmatters(m): 11:55am On Oct 13, 2022
Innocentman86:

Northerner castigating Tinubu, trying to pretend so we think he is Igbo. Meanwhile he is supporting Atiku grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Prediction: Election Results By Region by Sammy07: 11:55am On Oct 13, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Chinedu, Don't mind the op.

The prediction should have given Peter Obi 100% in SE and 85% in other zones so our flat brains can be happy. grin

16 Likes

Re: My Prediction: Election Results By Region by mrvitalis(m): 11:57am On Oct 13, 2022
Workch:
1. Southwest

Tinubu will win because people will vote here for tribal reasons and he has loyalists. However, Obi will be second because a lot of people here also want change and are tired of Tinubu’s godfatherism hence Peter Obi will get 25%.

2. Southsouth

This region will vote for Peter Obi massively, however their elites in PDP will also steal a lot of votes for Atiku, Tinubu is not popular here. He will get some votes in crossrivers state.

3. Northwest

This region usually vote a northerner since 1999, no a northerner always win here. However, APC elites will steal some votes for Tinubu but he will not win here. Kwankwaso will pull some vote here because he’s popular in this region. Majority of Obi’s votes will come from non-indigenes.

4. Northeast

Atiku will win his region for obvious reasons. Borno will give Tinubu a lot of votes because of Shettima . Kwankwaso is also popular here.

5. Southeast

We al know what will happen here, people here not only feel that obi is the most competent but they also feel that they have been obviously marginalized for so long. Atiku will come second because people still vote PDP here.

6. North central

This is the most unpredictable region, kwara and kogi will give Tinubu votes, Abuja and Benue, Plateau , Nasarawa will give Obi votes, Benue, Nasarawa and Niger will give Atiku votes.
If this is true then either obi edges it or a rerun with atiku

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Prediction: Election Results By Region by babyfaceafrica: 11:59am On Oct 13, 2022
Keyboard warriors everywhere

2 Likes

Re: My Prediction: Election Results By Region by Workch: 12:01pm On Oct 13, 2022
mrvitalis:

If this is true then either obi edges it or a rerun with atiku
Atiku will edge from what I can see or a rerun with Obi.

It’s hard for Tinubu because he’s winning depends on beating Atiku in the north and Obi in southsouth and southeast. That’s a tall order

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Prediction: Election Results By Region by successmatters(m): 12:03pm On Oct 13, 2022
Workch:

It’s hard for Tinubu because he’s winning depends on beating Atiku in the north and Obi in southsouth and southeast. That’s a tall order

His winning depends on if he doesn't unravel before January
Re: My Prediction: Election Results By Region by ChangetheChange: 12:05pm On Oct 13, 2022
Workch:

Yep if Tinubu loses the North which will happen, he automatically loses the election as the traditional PDP strongholds and Christian dominated regions of South South and South East are no go area for Tinubu with his Muslim Muslim ticket.
Even if Tinubu is to win the North, he has to win the North by over 60% of the Northern votes similar to Buhari in order to offset whatever grounds lost in the South South and South East, but even Tinubu supporters know Tinubu can not even get up to 50% of Northern votes where u have Atiku and Kwankwaso in the race
ATIKU and Peter Obi will share first and second position across all the states of south South and South East,

Peter Obi will need to come 1st or second in the North West and North East (very unlikely and impossible) which have high voting population compared to the south east in order to stand any realistic chance of becoming President.

1) Atiku will pick up 1st or 2nd highest Votes tallied across states across the North East

2) Atiku will pick up 1st or 2nd highest Votes tallied across tates across the North West

3)Atiku will pick up 2nd highest Votes tallied in most states across the South West

4)Atiku will pick up 1st or 2nd highest Votes tallied across states in the South South

5) Atiku will pick up 2nd highest Votes tallied in states across the South East

6)Atiku will pick up 1st or 2nd highest Votes tallied in states across the North Central

Hate it or Love this election is going towards Atiku's direction

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Prediction: Election Results By Region by Abdu81: 12:07pm On Oct 13, 2022
ChangetheChange:
All permutations, odds, projections and reality on ground tilt towards an Atiku Abubakar Victory even without the support of Wike and the other 4 Governors in his camp
Now imagine Atiku getting the support of Wike and other Governors in his camp, it would have even made Atiku's projected electoral Victory flawless and overwhelming

Is obi's win.
Re: My Prediction: Election Results By Region by Workch: 12:07pm On Oct 13, 2022
successmatters:

His winning depends on if he doesn't unravel before January
Please kindly rephrase
Re: My Prediction: Election Results By Region by tiger28: 12:07pm On Oct 13, 2022
Innocentman86:
You are MORE concerned that Tinubu won't win than your Obi losing?

Same thing happened in Osun, APC lost the election and you see Biafrans rejoicing WHILE labor party had JUST 2000 Votes.......ain't you negroes JUST cursed?

AT THE END OF THE DAY,if Atiku wins, it's also a WIN for Yorubas because they have almost equal numbers in PDP and APC.

But for the Biafrans, it's a collosal loss if Tinubu or Atiku wins(which is almost sure) After your Candidate pulled out from PDP and ignorant Tinubu abuses.

Now you will see the fools yelling Biafra Biaflra and marginalization AFTER Elections.

They will be the FIRST to go to Aso rock with appointment list and P Square now releasing UNITY Songs in LAGOS.

Ibos are to myopic and Primitive for ANY Democracy!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Prediction: Election Results By Region by Workch: 12:09pm On Oct 13, 2022
ChangetheChange:

Yep if Tinubu loses the North which will happen, he automatically loses the election as the traditional PDP strongholds and Christian dominated regions of South South and South East are no go area for Tinubu with his Muslim Muslim ticket.
ATIKU and Peter Obi will share first and second position across all the states of south South and South East,
Peter Obi will need to come 1st or second in the North West and North East which have high voting population compared to the south east in order to stand an realistic chance of becoming President.
The election is going towards Atiku's direction
Very unbiased analysis

1 Like

Re: My Prediction: Election Results By Region by successmatters(m): 12:10pm On Oct 13, 2022
Workch:
Please kindly rephrase

Depends on whether his old age will cause him a major setback.
Re: My Prediction: Election Results By Region by Workch: 12:11pm On Oct 13, 2022
Abdu81:

Is obi's win.
Obi cannot win if he doesn’t break the northwest and northeast and steal atleast 20%

Or he needs to help Kwankwaso decimate Tinubu and Atiku votes there if he can’t penetrate
Re: My Prediction: Election Results By Region by Workch: 12:13pm On Oct 13, 2022
successmatters:

Depends on whether his old age will cause him a major setback.
Forget about Tinubu breaking southeast and southsouth. He will lose woefully there.

For the north, he has a chance if Atiku sleeps, if atiku doesn’t then Atiku will win there
Re: My Prediction: Election Results By Region by ChangetheChange: 12:16pm On Oct 13, 2022
Workch:
Forget about Tinubu breaking southeast and southsouth. He will lose woefully there.

For the north, he has a chance if Atiku sleeps, if atiku doesn’t then Atiku will win there
Atiku is not sleeping at all in the North, he has focused most of his energy, resources and political machineries to the Northern votes for 2023 Presidential election compared to other Presidential elections he contested, which will be very key for his Victory, cos the moment he wins the North, he can settle for second positions in other regions and still become President.

1 Like

Re: My Prediction: Election Results By Region by Workch: 12:19pm On Oct 13, 2022
ChangetheChange:

Atiku is not sleeping at all in the North, he has focused most of his energy, resources and political machineries to the Northern votes for 2023 Presidential election compared to other Presidential elections he contested, which will be very key for his Victory, cos the moment he wins the North, he can settle for second positions in other regions and still become President.
Thats what will most likely happen.
But we wait and see the result

1 Like

Re: My Prediction: Election Results By Region by Bobloco: 12:22pm On Oct 13, 2022
This is the most realistic prediction I have come across on this forum

OP you try
Re: My Prediction: Election Results By Region by Troublemaker111: 12:29pm On Oct 13, 2022
You really nailed it bro. Thumbs up to you for your well detailed analysis
ChangetheChange:

Even if Tinubu is to win the North, he has to win the North by over 60% of the Northern votes similar to Buhari in order to offset whatever grounds lost in the South South and South East, but even Tinubu supporters know Tinubu can not even get up to 50% of Northern votes where u have Atiku and Kwankwaso in the race

Peter Obi will need to come 1st or second in the North West and North East (very unlikely and impossible) which have high voting population compared to the south east in order to stand any realistic chance of becoming President.

1) Atiku will pick up 1st or 2nd highest Votes tallied across states across the North East

2) Atiku will pick up 1st or 2nd highest Votes tallied across tates across the North West

3)Atiku will pick up 2nd highest Votes tallied in most states across the South West

4)Atiku will pick up 1st or 2nd highest Votes tallied across states across the South South

6)Atiku will pick up 1st or 2nd highest Votes tallied in states across the North Central

Re: My Prediction: Election Results By Region by garfield1: 12:30pm On Oct 13, 2022
ChangetheChange:

4)Atiku will pick up 1st or 2nd highest Votes tallied across states across the South South

Tinubu doesnt need to win the north,a narrow win or a narrow loss is ok plus a massive win in sw and staying close to atiku in ss se

2 Likes

Re: My Prediction: Election Results By Region by joyandfaith: 12:31pm On Oct 13, 2022
Workch:
1. Southwest

2. Southsouth

3. Northwest

4. Northeast

5. Southeast

6. North central

Multiply those percentage by 60% of registered voters and give us likely winner.
Re: My Prediction: Election Results By Region by Workch: 12:33pm On Oct 13, 2022
garfield1:

Tinubu doesnt need to win the north,a narrow win or a narrow loss is ok plus a massive win in sw and staying close to atiku in ss se
Tinubu is a goner if he doesn’t win the north

1 Like

Re: My Prediction: Election Results By Region by Workch: 12:33pm On Oct 13, 2022
joyandfaith:

Multiply those percentage by 60% of registered voters and give us likely winner.
Atiku
Re: My Prediction: Election Results By Region by tope777(m): 12:36pm On Oct 13, 2022
ChangetheChange:

Remember that only between 20-25% votes during elections, but there is possibility of over 40% voting next year because of Peter Obi.
Re: My Prediction: Election Results By Region by garfield1: 12:54pm On Oct 13, 2022
Workch:
Tinubu is a goner if he doesn’t win the north

No,he doesnt need to win the north.atiku needs the north more

1 Like

Re: My Prediction: Election Results By Region by ButterBerry: 12:56pm On Oct 13, 2022
Am from Delta State same senatorial district with Okowa to be precise. South South will pull massive vote for Labour party. Most of the PDP members are rooting for Obi presidency then their party candidate for other elections.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 Prophesy Fulfilment In 2024: Senator Monday Okpebholo Is Edo Governor 2024. / Breaking News!!! Serious Message To All Nigerians!!!! / Lagos Governorship Debate: Why Was Koro Absent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.