Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Breaking News!!! Serious Message To All Nigerians!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!!! Serious Message To All Nigerians!!!! (3455 Views)

Breaking News!! Serious Emergency On Nairaland / Peter Obi Sends Serious Message To Nigerian Youths / Breaking News!!! Serious Protests In Sokoto In Support Of Deborah's Killers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News!!! Serious Message To All Nigerians!!!! by Vawulenciano: 7:49pm On Feb 06
All Nairalanders please help him with advise.

A friend narrated his story to me and I'm hiding his identity while bringing the issue to Nairaland to help me know what to advice him by speaking on it.
This is the story.

I need advice.
Between the lady that was there with you when there was nothing and the one who made you rich, which one is best for marriage and you are only allowed to marry just one.

I'm Ijaw from Bayelsa State.
I loved this girl. She loved me too. She told her father she want to marry me, her father say if she leave his house he will rent out the room he gave her.
She said no problem that she will marry me and she took her properties then pack to my house in another town but neighbouring Community and different LGA.
Her father kept his word.
Rented it to students for the place was University area and student rented it fast.
My father said he doesn't like the lady that I should send her away, me knowing that she lost her house for my sake told my father that I won't and when I saw that my father was bent on sending her away, I said instead of she to leave, I'll pack out with her and I did.

Then I went and build a basher at my own place for I have land and we started living there.
Things became so hard and we left that place and travelled out because nobody wants to support us from our both families.
We travelled to Benin with our last cash and started sleeping at front of a shop at night while we work menial jobs by day.
Hoping that we later go Lagos and rent better house after saving some money and we start life there.

After sometime, we missed each other and couldn't find each other.
This girl was already pregnant for me and we had taken blood oath back in Bayelsa that nothing would ever separate us.
She cut her self with Matchet for my sake and I did same then we joined the fresh bloods together.

Couldnt find her and later gave up because we missed each other.
Later I travelled to Ghana with a friend then I came back Nigeria and got work in Port Harcourt.
Later met another Ijaw lady from Kalabari and she was from Billionaire family and an only daughter.

After sometime together
I asked her to marry me and she said yes.
I had some millions in my account and she had some roles she played before I became millionaire.
Now, my other woman that lost for so long has come with a son and say we must marry for she trace me back home and my people called me for I and them settled and became family again.

The girl did not spoil the pregnancy and she has now brought back a boy.
What can I do, the other lady is saying she won't agree either.

All my ancestors I can remember only had 1 wife each.
My 5 fathers from great great grandfather to my father all had one wife.
I can't handle two.
One wife is in my family DNA.

Please I need help.
How can I settle this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! Serious Message To All Nigerians!!!! by MightySparrow: 8:08pm On Feb 06
Vawulenciano:

A friend narrated his story to me and I'm hiding his identity while bringing the issue to Nairaland to help me know what to advice him by speaking on it.
This is the story.

I need advice.
Between the lady that was there with you when there was nothing and the one who made you rich, which one is best for marriage and you are only allowed to marry just one.

I loved this girl. She loved me too. She told her father she want to marry me, her father say if she leave his house he will rent out the room he gave her.
She said no problem that she will marry me and she took her properties then pack to my house in another town but neighbouring Community and different LGA.
Rented it to students for the place was University area and student rented it fast.
My father said he doesn't like the lady that I should send her away, me knowing that she lost her house for my sake told my father that I won't and when I saw that my father was bent on sending her away, I said instead of she to leave, I'll pack out with her and I did.

Then I went and build a basher at my own place for I have land and we started living there.
Things became so hard and we left that place and travelled out because nobody wants to support us from our both families.
We travelled to Benin with our last cash and started sleeping at front of a shop at night while we work menial jobs by day.
Hoping that we later go Lagos and rent better house after saving some money and we start life there.

This girl was already pregnant for me and we had taken blood oath back in Bayelsa that nothing would ever separate us.
She cut her self with Matchet for my sake and I did same then we joined the fresh bloods together.

Later I travelled to Ghana with a friend then I came back Nigeria and got work in Port Harcourt.
Later met another Ijaw lady from Kalabari and she was from Billionaire family and an only daughter.

After sometime together
I had some millions in my account and she had some roles she played before I became millionaire.
Now, my other woman that lost for so long has come with a son and say we must marry for she trace me back home and my people called me for I and them settled and became family again.

My 5 father's from great great grandfather to my father all had one wife.
I can't handle two.

Please I need help.
How can I settle this?

Lie that you can't marry two wives. What is your body count?

Anyway you are between the devil and the Red Sea. The family of the billionaire can destroy you. The blood oath will destroy you slowly.
My take:marry the two of them.

Better still destroy yourself before any of them does.grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News!!! Serious Message To All Nigerians!!!! by Vawulenciano: 8:11pm On Feb 06
MightySparrow:

Anyway you are between the devil and the Red Sea. The family of the billionaire can destroy you. The blood oath will destroy you slowly.

Better still destroy yourself before any them does.grin
I swear, when the guy tell me, I confuse..
Re: Breaking News!!! Serious Message To All Nigerians!!!! by Vawulenciano: 8:12pm On Feb 06
This is really hard to judge for me.
I can't give him wrong advise.
Re: Breaking News!!! Serious Message To All Nigerians!!!! by Vawulenciano: 8:13pm On Feb 06
MightySparrow:

Better still destroy yourself before any them does.grin

Marrying the two of them is what I'm thinking for him too.

But this one he say he can only marry one for he can't handle two wives at a go..
Re: Breaking News!!! Serious Message To All Nigerians!!!! by Bullfallo(m): 8:14pm On Feb 06
You are a man. If the sorry is a lie marry the two

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Serious Message To All Nigerians!!!! by Vawulenciano: 8:19pm On Feb 06
Bullfallo:
You are a man. If the sorry is a lie marry the two

May God help him..
Re: Breaking News!!! Serious Message To All Nigerians!!!! by matify83: 8:28pm On Feb 06
Forget the DNA of marrying one wife in your 5 family lineage.

Sit the rich babe down and explain your predicaments. I trust she would understand but you will have to keep 2 separate houses. Afterall you are also rich now.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Serious Message To All Nigerians!!!! by Vawulenciano: 8:29pm On Feb 06
matify83:
Forget the DNA of marrying one wife in your 5 family lineage.

Sit the rich babe down and explain your predicaments. I trust she would understand but you will have to keep 2 separate houses. Afterall you are also rich now.

This advice is also very good.
I will show him this post and show him the answers.

Please, we need more people to advise him.
Re: Breaking News!!! Serious Message To All Nigerians!!!! by NOGRUDGES(m): 8:31pm On Feb 06
Marry the one wey understand you pass
Re: Breaking News!!! Serious Message To All Nigerians!!!! by Vawulenciano: 8:32pm On Feb 06
NOGRUDGES:
Marry the one wey understand you pass

The both of them have unforgettable roles they played in his life according to this his story.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Serious Message To All Nigerians!!!! by budaatum: 8:38pm On Feb 06
The fact you made this an Igbo and Yoruba thread makes me not want to bother advising you what to do.
Re: Breaking News!!! Serious Message To All Nigerians!!!! by Vawulenciano: 8:45pm On Feb 06
budaatum:
The fact you made this an Igbo and Yoruba thread makes me not want to bother advising you what to do.
Check it I wrote all Nairalanders should advise.
I wrote it there.
I only used Igbo and Yoruba at the title because by they are the two most populated tribes on Nairaland so that people will view and help me to help my friend.
Re: Breaking News!!! Serious Message To All Nigerians!!!! by budaatum: 8:49pm On Feb 06
Vawulenciano:

Check it I wrote all Nairalanders should advise.
I wrote it there.
I only used Igbo and Yoruba at the title because by they are the two most populated tribes on Nairaland so that people will view and help me to help my friend.

Igbo and Yoruba has nothing to do with the advice you seek, so I'd advise you to remove it from your threads topic.

And that bit about "friend"? Pull the other one.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Serious Message To All Nigerians!!!! by Vawulenciano: 8:52pm On Feb 06
budaatum:

Igbo and Yoruba has nothing to do with the advice you seek, so I'd advise you to remove it from your threads topic.

Ok thanks. Let me adjust the name right now.
Re: Breaking News!!! Serious Message To All Nigerians!!!! by Vawulenciano: 8:53pm On Feb 06
budaatum:

Done.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! Serious Message To All Nigerians!!!! by junketer(m): 9:09pm On Feb 06
Always marry the one that was there when you had nothing. The one that made him rich could've done so because she couldn't marry him in his previous state. My two cents.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Serious Message To All Nigerians!!!! by Vawulenciano: 9:23pm On Feb 06
junketer:
Always marry the one that was there when you had nothing. The one that made him rich could've done so because she couldn't marry him in his previous state. My two cents.

Good.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Serious Message To All Nigerians!!!! by Vawulenciano: 9:31pm On Feb 06
junketer:

But you think that the other lady would gree just like that?
Remember she helped make him millionaire..
Re: Breaking News!!! Serious Message To All Nigerians!!!! by budaatum: 9:39pm On Feb 06
Vawulenciano:

Done.

I respect you.
Re: Breaking News!!! Serious Message To All Nigerians!!!! by Vawulenciano: 9:41pm On Feb 06
budaatum:

I respect you.

I respect you more my brother.
For carefully and properly showing me the right Title to be used.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! Serious Message To All Nigerians!!!! by VeryWickedMan: 12:23am On Feb 07
Vawulenciano:

I respect you more my brother.
For carefully and properly showing me the right Title to be used.

What inspired your moniker?

Re: Breaking News!!! Serious Message To All Nigerians!!!! by OKOATA(m): 12:37am On Feb 07
VeryWickedMan:

What inspired your moniker?
I'm sure you inspired him Mr HeartlessMan.
Re: Breaking News!!! Serious Message To All Nigerians!!!! by 1Sharon(f): 12:50am On Feb 07
I know your heart lies with the billionaire's daughter. You now perceive your child's mother as damaged goods, even though it's your child she birthed

Most men with baby mamas usually end up marrying a childless woman.
Re: Breaking News!!! Serious Message To All Nigerians!!!! by wrongnumber: 12:57am On Feb 07
Vawulenciano:

This is the story.

I need advice.

After sometime together

I can't handle two.

Please I need help.
How can I settle this?

Let him marry the two. Stop disturbing our peace. Too many troubles in the land.
Re: Breaking News!!! Serious Message To All Nigerians!!!! by Nicepoker(m): 3:01am On Feb 07
Do exactly what a woman will do. Marry the rich woman too. grin
Re: Breaking News!!! Serious Message To All Nigerians!!!! by ExudeLoveToAll: 4:25am On Feb 07
1Sharon:
I know your heart lies with the billionaire's daughter. You now perceive your child's mother as damaged goods, even though it's your child she birthed

@bolded came from your prejudiced mindset and has nothing to do with the passage. Give advice and leave your emotive personal banters of life.
Re: Breaking News!!! Serious Message To All Nigerians!!!! by denko(m): 5:37am On Feb 07
This your story eeh, how did you depart from her after you have impregnated her was there a quarrel or you disappear just like that?
Vawulenciano:

This is the story.

I need advice.

After sometime together

I can't handle two.

Please I need help.
How can I settle this?
Re: Breaking News!!! Serious Message To All Nigerians!!!! by Vawulenciano: 5:57am On Feb 07
1Sharon:
I know your heart lies with the billionaire's daughter. You now perceive your child's mother as damaged goods, even though it's your child she birthedr

Haha.
But I don't think this is true.
Re: Breaking News!!! Serious Message To All Nigerians!!!! by Vawulenciano: 5:57am On Feb 07
ExudeLoveToAll:

@bolded came from your prejudiced mindset and has nothing to do with the passage. Give advice and leave your emotive personal banters of life.

I see.
Re: Breaking News!!! Serious Message To All Nigerians!!!! by Vawulenciano: 5:58am On Feb 07
Nicepoker:
Do exactly what a woman will do. Marry the rich woman too. grin
grin grin
I will show him the comments here on the advise for him.
Re: Breaking News!!! Serious Message To All Nigerians!!!! by Nigeriableeds: 6:37am On Feb 07
Marry the one you choose.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2011: Aondoakaa Backs Jonathan, No One Can Stop Jonathan / Re-branding The Igbo Nation / Senator Ibikunle Amosun Pls: Save Our Soul .....Cult Group Kills 2 In Ijebu Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.