Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Fish And Crab Soup In Peru - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Fish And Crab Soup In Peru (54781 Views)

Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) / Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins / Afang Soup In Three Easy Steps (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fish And Crab Soup In Peru by nedekid: 12:40am On Oct 16, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
That's true, but lucky me the only place I compare it to is good old USA. So food is cheap here for me. Same with accommodation.

Nice. What I do is charge for my services in naira, but based on the dollar. Ofcourse it is more expensive so fewer customers. But those that will pay will.
I immediately change to forex and keep savings in dollars or pounds.
This means basically, I have the ideology I pay for things locally as if I am paying in dollars.
It's just a state of mind.
Re: Fish And Crab Soup In Peru by naijamanyoutube(m): 12:40am On Oct 16, 2022
If you're a single man wey like beautiful women, then Brazil is the place for you. grin

I will be going there next. So follow my YouTube if you haven't

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5aD7rfJcL4

Onlinebar:
I might want to spend my last years in one of these remote South American countries
Re: Fish And Crab Soup In Peru by naijamanyoutube(m): 12:43am On Oct 16, 2022
Oya una don hear! Make una buy una own Oraimo ultra cleaner o! So una go fit chop without reservations! grin

saxby:
Wow, this meal looks delicious. Personally I'll eat this without any reservations, I won't even care about it spilling as I got my Oraimo ultra cleaner in hand to keep everywhere tidy and neat.
Re: Fish And Crab Soup In Peru by naijamanyoutube(m): 12:45am On Oct 16, 2022
Many places here try to use traditional things. Things they used before the Europeans arrived.

On a bus tour we passed site where they mentioned that they used to do human sacrifice long time ago, it reminds me of the money rituals in Nigeria, because they were doing it for the same reasons.

KefeeBRIGHT91:

...is that not 'ewere' earthen pot/plate? Laslas we're all one before religion, politics, et al divided us.
Re: Fish And Crab Soup In Peru by naijamanyoutube(m): 12:47am On Oct 16, 2022
99.9% of soups outside of Africa are watery. That's what they call soup, na Naija wey soup must thick. And yes I prefer Naija type of soup. I'm missing Naija food sha! grin

yemzone:
The soup looks watery. How are Peru girls? Are they breasty and assy?

1 Like

Re: Fish And Crab Soup In Peru by naijamanyoutube(m): 12:48am On Oct 16, 2022
Some of the girls are, but if you want that in a girl, Brazil and Colombia is the place for you. I will be in Brazil in November, so stay tuned!

yemzone:
The soup looks watery. How are Peru girls? Are they breasty and assy?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fish And Crab Soup In Peru by naijamanyoutube(m): 12:49am On Oct 16, 2022
Mo n korin funwon won jo si! grin

uchvic:
Even Peru don de para

1 Like

Re: Fish And Crab Soup In Peru by naijamanyoutube(m): 12:50am On Oct 16, 2022
Na so o!
Honchoslim16:

Haha

Imma bring the ghetto to the light, can't leave em' stuck in the dark

1 Like

Re: Fish And Crab Soup In Peru by naijamanyoutube(m): 12:52am On Oct 16, 2022
That's cool. That type of state of mind will take you far in life.

nedekid:

Nice. What I do is charge for my services in naira, but based on the dollar. Ofcourse it is more expensive so fewer customers. But those that will pay will.
I immediately change to forex and keep savings in dollars or pounds.
This means basically, I have the ideology I pay for things locally as if I am paying in dollars.
It's just a state of mind.

1 Like

Re: Fish And Crab Soup In Peru by wink2015(m): 2:43am On Oct 16, 2022
Tell us about the visa processing to Peru from Nigeria to Peru.

How is the visa processing right from Nigeria?

As for the travel arrangements, I guess you took a transit visa from Lagos to UAE, then from UAE you boarded a flight to Brazil and then connect Peru from Brazil.

I think Peru is a good place to learn Spanish language which is the official language of Peru and most of the south American countries.
Re: Fish And Crab Soup In Peru by pashiano: 2:44am On Oct 16, 2022
jojothaiv:
Di only senior man wey boil meat and sauce this same time, boss, I throwaway hailing!
Guy, u be mumu grin
jojothaiv:
Di only senior man wey boil meat and sauce this same time, boss, I throwaway hailing!
Guy, u be mumu, u still dey remember that tin?
Re: Fish And Crab Soup In Peru by toxtimmy: 3:55am On Oct 16, 2022
Great city... check out the Mia Flores area, the beach there is great but the ocean water is not the cleanest... When I was there I played soccer with some local folks at the beach and did some surfing... and that was my highlight.

Food wise, make buddies with locals and they will show you the best places to get great food and experience... not the western styled restaurant though (so many themed western style restaurants there)...

Travel trick and tips, only if you are a guy... Go to a hair barbing saloon for a haircut and tell the barber you are a tourist from Nigeria (don't ever tell them you are from a western country i.e. USA, Europe or you know what I mean by now) and want to get the best of your visit for best experience... Honestly, it's like a cheat code to live like a local while travelling... Some may even invite you to their house or area for a hang out, eat and meet new people.... A barber in Columbia when i was there and offered to hook me up with his sister which I respectfully declined (point is never carry toto matter travel as a tourist... stay focused and enjoy life and trip with safety in mind).

Have fun

naijamanyoutube:
I arrived Lima, Peru on the 9th of October and I have started to explore the city and see what it has to offer.

I heard a lot about the Peruvian food and how it's the best in the world. Well it's time to find out for myself.

I hung out with my new Peruvian friend, to check out the city center and have a meal.
Once I saw the picture of the Fish and Crab soup I had, I knew I had to try it. The other plate is what my friend had.

After eating we checked out some places. They have a lot of big Catholic Churches, and we checked out one of them.

The food was very delicious. The food, including the drinks came out to almost $30 dollars.

1 Like

Re: Fish And Crab Soup In Peru by toxtimmy: 3:58am On Oct 16, 2022
this is the reason why black men in nigeria still cannot make NEPA stay 24/7 ... in other words why there is no NEPA in nigeria for tens of years now.

everything is toto and no wonder the country perish like rotten fish everyday.

naijamanyoutube:
Some of the girls are, but if you want that in a girl, Brazil and Colombia is the place for you. I will be in Brazil in November, so stay tuned!

Re: Fish And Crab Soup In Peru by DrAkpamudehe: 5:09am On Oct 16, 2022
post=117589516:
Everything looks so good and delicious � tongue

Oh La La.

Singin'

Shuperu,
Shuperu,
Shuperu shuperu Peru Peru......

Shuperu shuperu shuperu
Sprisal sound
Shupe
O B O Baddest
Shu shu shuperu
Shu shu oya shuperu eh
Orezi on the microphone
You say you must to dance
Popito on the beat

Almost 20K by our calculations...

It's called Tilapia.
Do you like it?

Good, we love it too.
It's very delicious, but becareful about the bones sha.
You are always welcome sir.

Do U also sell rotten fish
Re: Fish And Crab Soup In Peru by Evilblackman(m): 7:57am On Oct 16, 2022
Iliveforever:

You must be my fellow Igbo man grin grin

Nna ehn grin

1 Like

Re: Fish And Crab Soup In Peru by yemzone(m): 8:45am On Oct 16, 2022
[quote author=naijamanyoutube post=117595183]Some of the girls are, but if you want that in a girl, Brazil and Colombia is the place for you. I will be in Brazil in November, so stay tuned!

Okay na. Man wey sabi. grin
Re: Fish And Crab Soup In Peru by Corridon: 9:06am On Oct 16, 2022
GavelSlam:
Would like to.visit Peru.

Just because of the crab soup?
Re: Fish And Crab Soup In Peru by Johnn74: 9:30am On Oct 16, 2022
I want the crab
Re: Fish And Crab Soup In Peru by Kaycee9242(m): 9:52am On Oct 16, 2022
porthouse7:
he's naturally annoying

He? I thought is a she oooo! How can a man be that deceitful and senseless
Re: Fish And Crab Soup In Peru by Kentuforchrist(m): 10:33am On Oct 16, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:
[b][/b]
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 1.
Rule 2.

Another zombie spotted
Re: Fish And Crab Soup In Peru by Kentuforchrist(m): 10:39am On Oct 16, 2022
Kaycee9242:

He? I thought is a she oooo! How can a man be that deceitful and senseless

Na she oo Becos on the look of things she always cancel that he or man or boy when referring to her,so definitely she’s the one

And she be Igbo again
Re: Fish And Crab Soup In Peru by naijamanyoutube(m): 1:13pm On Oct 16, 2022
E mean say God bless the guy with lots of memory na! You know want make him make use of am? lol

Make him open data center dey host companies like Amazon, Google and Microsoft o! grin

pashiano:
Guy, u be mumu grin Guy, u be mumu, u still dey remember that tin?
Re: Fish And Crab Soup In Peru by naijamanyoutube(m): 1:22pm On Oct 16, 2022
Thank you for the tips. I'm staying in Miraflores and I've been to the beach area, it's just few blocks from where I'm staying. I will have videos out soon on my YouTube channel, so please subscribe if you have not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8M7o3SD1og

And yes I'm mixing with the locals. I speak Spanish, so talking to them is not a big deal for me.

No carry toto matter for travel? lol Well I don't focus on it, but I can walk and chew gum at the same time. If you no smash for a country you visit, did you even visit that country? lol

Like I said, I don't focus on it, but I make time to enjoy the local cuisine, wink wink, if you know what I mean. grin
I even get a new date tomorrow self.

I'm heading to Brazil next, so guys don't forget to follow.

toxtimmy:
Great city... check out the Mia Flores area, the beach there is great but the ocean water is not the cleanest... When I was there I played soccer with some local folks at the beach and did some surfing... and that was my highlight.

Food wise, make buddies with locals and they will show you the best places to get great food and experience... not the western styled restaurant though (so many themed western style restaurants there)...

Travel trick and tips, only if you are a guy... Go to a hair barbing saloon for a haircut and tell the barber you are a tourist from Nigeria (don't ever tell them you are from a western country i.e. USA, Europe or you know what I mean by now) and want to get the best of your visit for best experience... Honestly, it's like a cheat code to live like a local while travelling... Some may even invite you to their house or area for a hang out, eat and meet new people.... A barber in Columbia when i was there and offered to hook me up with his sister which I respectfully declined (point is never carry toto matter travel as a tourist... stay focused and enjoy life and trip with safety in mind).

Have fun

Re: Fish And Crab Soup In Peru by naijamanyoutube(m): 1:24pm On Oct 16, 2022
Brazil and other countries probably like toto pass Nigeria, but they have better electricity, so I don't think that is the reason.

toxtimmy:
this is the reason why black men in nigeria still cannot make NEPA stay 24/7 ... in other words why there is no NEPA in nigeria for tens of years now.

everything is toto and no wonder the country perish like rotten fish everyday.

Re: Fish And Crab Soup In Peru by naijamanyoutube(m): 1:25pm On Oct 16, 2022
Yes o!

[quote author=yemzone post=117599657][/quote]
Re: Fish And Crab Soup In Peru by naijamanyoutube(m): 1:25pm On Oct 16, 2022
Show up for Peru, I go buy you one!

Johnn74:
I want the crab

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fish And Crab Soup In Peru by jojothaiv(m): 2:21pm On Oct 16, 2022
pashiano:
Guy, u be mumu grin Guy, u be mumu, u still dey remember that tin?
Abobi!

Everywhere good, no reason am!
Re: Fish And Crab Soup In Peru by toxtimmy: 2:54pm On Oct 16, 2022
Liking toto and worship toto are 2 different things... Also, anyone is free to worship toto if it keeps their boat afloat as it's their cross to carry with all the dieseas around.

Brazil technologically / engineering wise is a 1000 years ahead of Nigeria (I'm sure you know say dem dey manufacture passenger aircraft in Brazil that dey export to the world... This is only an example)...I'm sure you know say till today October 16th 2022 we can't manufacture a bicycle in Nigeria end to end

Secondly dem get free and fair election without rigging.

Thirdly, there are no money ritualist in Brazil.

If you want I can go on listing... Do you know how much Nigerian politicians pay for toto everyday?... Answer is it's enough to build a secondary school in your village... If you still no get the point I still wish you a better day.

However, I did not know there is a toto Olympics that Brazil won.

naijamanyoutube:
Brazil and other countries probably like toto pass Nigeria, but they have better electricity, so I don't think that is the reason.

Re: Fish And Crab Soup In Peru by naijamanyoutube(m): 3:40pm On Oct 16, 2022
Actually na lack of toto dey cause men to be behind. How much work can a hungry man get done?

Nigeria is corrupt, that's for sure. Brazil is more open sexually than Nigeria. Maybe Nigeria worse pass when it comes to sex, but they just hide it.

I think that worshiping toto is because it's hard to come by for many. No society has ever worshiped anything that is easily available.

toxtimmy:
Liking toto and worship toto are 2 different things... Also, anyone is free to worship toto if it keeps their boat afloat as it's their cross to carry with all the dieseas around.

Brazil technologically / engineering wise is a 1000 years ahead of Nigeria (I'm sure you know say dem dey manufacture passenger aircraft in Brazil that dey export to the world... This is only an example)...I'm sure you know say till today October 16th 2022 we can't manufacture a bicycle in Nigeria end to end

Secondly dem get free and fair election without rigging.

Thirdly, there are no money ritualist in Brazil.

If you want I can go on listing... Do you know how much Nigerian politicians pay for toto everyday?... Answer is it's enough to build a secondary school in your village... If you still no get the point I still wish you a better day.

However, I did not know there is a toto Olympics that Brazil won.

Re: Fish And Crab Soup In Peru by toxtimmy: 5:37pm On Oct 16, 2022
Lack of toto na I'm make Nigerian men dey in poverty... Na only in Nigeria blind man dey see... Na only in Nigeria dem dey wear shoe before socks.

naijamanyoutube:
Actually na lack of toto dey cause men to be behind. How much work can a hungry man get done?

Nigeria is corrupt, that's for sure. Brazil is more open sexually than Nigeria. Maybe Nigeria worse pass when it comes to sex, but they just hide it.

I think that worshiping toto is because it's hard to come by for many. No society has ever worshiped anything that is easily available.

Re: Fish And Crab Soup In Peru by toxtimmy: 6:17pm On Oct 16, 2022
Lack of toto na I'm make Nigerian men dey in poverty... Na only in Nigeria dem dey wear shoe before socks

naijamanyoutube:

Re: Fish And Crab Soup In Peru by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:08pm On Oct 16, 2022
Leave my Naija people alone o! Lol

Naija na special place na!

We need people like you to get into politics and make the country better!

toxtimmy:
Lack of toto na I'm make Nigerian men dey in poverty... Na only in Nigeria dem dey wear shoe before socks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peanut Burger / The Civet I Bought N7,000 On My Way To Work Yesterday / Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.