Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,060 members, 7,828,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Bako Distances Self From LP’s Campaign Council, Says He Remains In APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bako Distances Self From LP’s Campaign Council, Says He Remains In APC (18966 Views)

Magaret Obi Takes LP Campaign To Her Hometown In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) / Ado Doguwa Pays Solidarity Visit On Tinubu In Abuja, Says He Remains In APC / Igboho's Wife, Ropo Released By Benin Republic Court, As He Remains In Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bako Distances Self From LP’s Campaign Council, Says He Remains In APC by okofians(m): 8:07pm On Oct 13, 2022
Who would want to be associated with failure?
Why would any reasonable being thinks that Obi who can't win any state aside DOT nation becomes President
Re: Bako Distances Self From LP’s Campaign Council, Says He Remains In APC by truthfinder319: 9:03pm On Oct 13, 2022
Liars like their oga Pandora. That's how they listed Dupe Adelaja and Seyi Awolowo without getting getting the consent of these public figures. LP and Obi are worse options
Re: Bako Distances Self From LP’s Campaign Council, Says He Remains In APC by mightyleks(m): 9:40pm On Oct 13, 2022
Snapchat:

If you’re really good at comprehending you’ll understand why he’s issuing a disclaimer from the article. It’s not so hard.

If you were in his position, you’d do the same.

How do you know I'll do the same? Am I you? Are you me?
Re: Bako Distances Self From LP’s Campaign Council, Says He Remains In APC by asanausana91: 9:44pm On Oct 13, 2022
mightyleks:
Who asked him for disclaimer was it stated in the list that it's him they're referring to? They want to use LP to trend shior
who is the person? Are you not ashamed of yourself? Ok show me another Danladi Bako let see.
Re: Bako Distances Self From LP’s Campaign Council, Says He Remains In APC by asanausana91: 9:50pm On Oct 13, 2022
Hmmnn! Danladi Bako made a mistake. He should have remained calm and collect the money from zombiedients then work against their useless labour party.
Re: Bako Distances Self From LP’s Campaign Council, Says He Remains In APC by Plonzy: 11:05pm On Oct 13, 2022
He is not the one referred to, is another Danladi bako who is from Gombe State in Billiri lga.

Snapchat:

”My attention has been drawn to a list circulating containing names of Coordinators for the Labour Party Campaign Council.

”On the list is one Mr Danladi Bako as Coordinator, Gombe State. I, Dr Nasir Danladi Bako PhD OON, wish to state categorically that I recognize that there are other person’s with such an identical name with mine.

”Therefore, this statement is to clarify that I , Dr Nasir Danladi Bako PhD OON, is not the one referred to on the above list.”

Obidense, try to learn how to read na. Stop disgracing your fellow Obidense.
Re: Bako Distances Self From LP’s Campaign Council, Says He Remains In APC by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:48am On Oct 14, 2022
Whoknowsme:
See who is patriotic. Aren't you exhausted from APC governance and the situation they have put the country in.

Can you tell parties apart in Nigeria?

Look at your Peter Obi, was he not once in PDP?

Was Atiku not once in APC?

Was Peter Obi not once VP candidate to Atiku?

So, nothing like APC governance.
Re: Bako Distances Self From LP’s Campaign Council, Says He Remains In APC by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:52am On Oct 14, 2022
Plonzy:
He is not the one referred to, is another Danladi bako who is from Gombe State in Billiri lga.

But the disclaimer is in order.

If you are a big shot in Chicken Republic, and your name appears on the staff of a competitor in the market, you quickly put out a disclaimer to let your loyalty known to Chicken Republic.

Of course, you know that you may not be the only one with that name. But to remove misunderstandings, you have to issue a public disclaimer.
Re: Bako Distances Self From LP’s Campaign Council, Says He Remains In APC by ceematics: 3:47pm On Nov 27, 2022
Good day boss compliments of the season, pls I'm still pleading for your support, I'm still searching for jobs but nothing tangible yet. problems upon problems every day I can't even look after my health condition pls I humbly seek ur support boss nedekid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG working “silently” to resolve herdsmen/farmers clashes – Lai Mohammed / Rio 2016: How Dalung Embarked On Jamboree With 36 Guests - NigerianTimes / Death Sentences: Nigeria Ranks 2nd In The World After China – Amnesty Int.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.