Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,317 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Bako Distances Self From LP’s Campaign Council, Says He Remains In APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bako Distances Self From LP’s Campaign Council, Says He Remains In APC (18939 Views)

Magaret Obi Takes LP Campaign To Her Hometown In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) / Ado Doguwa Pays Solidarity Visit On Tinubu In Abuja, Says He Remains In APC / Igboho's Wife, Ropo Released By Benin Republic Court, As He Remains In Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bako Distances Self From LP’s Campaign Council, Says He Remains In APC by duality(m): 4:39pm On Oct 13, 2022
Who even invited him of course, he wasn't the person whose name was stated...
Re: Bako Distances Self From LP’s Campaign Council, Says He Remains In APC by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 13, 2022
Snapchat:

We know there are different people with that name in the north, but can you help us with some information about the Bako on LP’s list please.

Okay. But first things first tell me.
Corn or cassava? grin
Re: Bako Distances Self From LP’s Campaign Council, Says He Remains In APC by goodmike7: 4:40pm On Oct 13, 2022
Success has so many relatives(Atiku) while failure is an ORPHAN(third class dullard pathological lying IPOB)
Re: Bako Distances Self From LP’s Campaign Council, Says He Remains In APC by Bigleaf1006: 4:40pm On Oct 13, 2022
The great danladi bako of nbc that year.......I was also shocked when I his name in the Peter Obi campaign team......must be a namesake
Re: Bako Distances Self From LP’s Campaign Council, Says He Remains In APC by Snapchat: 4:41pm On Oct 13, 2022
Lestatdelioncou:

Okay. But first things first tell me.
Corn or cassava? grin

Corn. Cassava is not my thing, thanks for offering.

Now let’s know about Labour Party’s Bako. I’m really interested.

1 Like

Re: Bako Distances Self From LP’s Campaign Council, Says He Remains In APC by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:43pm On Oct 13, 2022
Gbam grin
Re: Bako Distances Self From LP’s Campaign Council, Says He Remains In APC by putin2: 4:43pm On Oct 13, 2022
Who give bats wing to be like bird nonsense
Re: Bako Distances Self From LP’s Campaign Council, Says He Remains In APC by GboyegaD(m): 4:44pm On Oct 13, 2022
Did they not consult with him before putting his name on the list or was this some form of deceit from him?
Re: Bako Distances Self From LP’s Campaign Council, Says He Remains In APC by Whoknowsme: 4:44pm On Oct 13, 2022
Cyberterror:
No patriotic Nigerian wants to have anything to do with IPOB terrorists and their adopted party.
See who is patriotic. Aren't you exhausted from APC governance and the situation they have put the country in.
Re: Bako Distances Self From LP’s Campaign Council, Says He Remains In APC by bhella10: 4:44pm On Oct 13, 2022
The real Bako. Let me even check if my name was mischievously included. grin

1 Like

Re: Bako Distances Self From LP’s Campaign Council, Says He Remains In APC by chiefolododo(m): 4:45pm On Oct 13, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Who wants to be associated with guaranteed failure?
Pandora pathological liar Obi tuary will be lucky to win a single state.
Take a screen shot and come back to mock me after the election if am wrong.
I assure you, you will regret typing this

1 Like

Re: Bako Distances Self From LP’s Campaign Council, Says He Remains In APC by luizkyworld(m): 4:45pm On Oct 13, 2022
Whether Peter Obi wins the next election or not, the truth is that he has set a standard in Nigeria's elections. For the first time in history, our politicians are having sleepiness nights over a no structure candidate
Re: Bako Distances Self From LP’s Campaign Council, Says He Remains In APC by mightyleks(m): 4:46pm On Oct 13, 2022
Snapchat:

”My attention has been drawn to a list circulating containing names of Coordinators for the Labour Party Campaign Council.

”On the list is one Mr Danladi Bako as Coordinator, Gombe State. I, Dr Nasir Danladi Bako PhD OON, wish to state categorically that I recognize that there are other person’s with such an identical name with mine.
”Therefore, this statement is to clarify that I , Dr Nasir Danladi Bako PhD OON, is not the one referred to on the above list.”

Obidense, try to learn how to read na. Stop disgracing your fellow Obidense.
Who asked him for disclaimer was it stated in the list that it's him they're referring to? They want to use LP to trend shior
Re: Bako Distances Self From LP’s Campaign Council, Says He Remains In APC by amaham(m): 4:46pm On Oct 13, 2022
duality:
Who even invited him of course, he wasn't the person whose name was stated...

Who ask am? Busy body. Just like the shagari guy that said they approached him for vp when nobody ask him

1 Like

Re: Bako Distances Self From LP’s Campaign Council, Says He Remains In APC by saintrow1: 4:47pm On Oct 13, 2022
He doesn't want to labour in vain.

1 Like

Re: Bako Distances Self From LP’s Campaign Council, Says He Remains In APC by ATLIEN2027: 4:47pm On Oct 13, 2022
chiefolododo:
I assure you, you will regret typing this
Yeah right, chief Olodo. grin

1 Like

Re: Bako Distances Self From LP’s Campaign Council, Says He Remains In APC by bigpicture001: 4:48pm On Oct 13, 2022
Kobicove:
I have noticed that there have been defections of politicians to either the APC or the PDP however not one single heavyweight politician has defected to either the LP or the NNPP....

This speaks volumes! undecided

that is the aim of the party..to create a new set of leaders..not bring in old ones used to corruption
Re: Bako Distances Self From LP’s Campaign Council, Says He Remains In APC by Abemy(m): 4:48pm On Oct 13, 2022
Has the labour party done anything on the controversial pcc list?

I am an obedient and I am concerned.
Re: Bako Distances Self From LP’s Campaign Council, Says He Remains In APC by davidtemi(m): 4:48pm On Oct 13, 2022
LP better add my name to their list - since they no get people in d party. Why forcing LP on other party members
Re: Bako Distances Self From LP’s Campaign Council, Says He Remains In APC by chiefolododo(m): 4:48pm On Oct 13, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

Yeah right, chief Olodo. grin
you are not serious

Re: Bako Distances Self From LP’s Campaign Council, Says He Remains In APC by Nostring: 4:49pm On Oct 13, 2022
Whoknowsme:
See who is patriotic. Aren't you exhausted from APC governance and the situation they have put the country in.
lol but na ppl frm APC , pdp still filled up Lp undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bako Distances Self From LP’s Campaign Council, Says He Remains In APC by Mrshocker(m): 4:49pm On Oct 13, 2022
LOL. Headless chicken Obituarist
Re: Bako Distances Self From LP’s Campaign Council, Says He Remains In APC by mightyleks(m): 4:49pm On Oct 13, 2022
goodmike7:
Success has so many relatives(Atiku) while failure is an ORPHAN(third class dullard pathological lying IPOB)
did you say Atiku?? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bako Distances Self From LP’s Campaign Council, Says He Remains In APC by Bigleaf1006: 4:51pm On Oct 13, 2022
edungene7:
if not notice me why go on air when chimaroke of PDP was added to the Agbado campaign list did he do any to whom it may concern? who will pick a failure like u before for anything reasonable u are only a good at your NTA outdated programs

You did it on nnamani's behalf before the senator came out to inform the world that it was no mistake that he was trully with apc.

many pulled out their knives ranting on about APC incompetence in including sen. Chimaraoke nnamani until the man came out himself stating it wasn't a mistake before everyone kept quite.

1 Like

Re: Bako Distances Self From LP’s Campaign Council, Says He Remains In APC by ribbit: 4:53pm On Oct 13, 2022
Validated:
Is he the only Danladi Bako? Mcheeeew!
BATS want to be BIRDS
read the post again.

He clarified that.

Typical zombidient no dey read.

3 Likes

Re: Bako Distances Self From LP’s Campaign Council, Says He Remains In APC by Afamed: 4:54pm On Oct 13, 2022
We have earlier said LP is a Mushroom party. Only a mad man will pick a man from his region to head a campaign in another region
Re: Bako Distances Self From LP’s Campaign Council, Says He Remains In APC by Illegal1(m): 4:55pm On Oct 13, 2022
TINUBUISMAD:
Shut up zombie
only zombies are obidient....

1 Like

Re: Bako Distances Self From LP’s Campaign Council, Says He Remains In APC by Confirmedzombie: 4:55pm On Oct 13, 2022
With the involvement of Igbos and brainwashed ibo youths on Labour Party,

No sane Nigerian will ever accept to associate with failure.

Anything ipob is involved must fail. I pity Peter obi.

All the noise gradually fading away.

Now na morning for Peter obi. In obi next life he will never allow ipob be part of his ambition.
Re: Bako Distances Self From LP’s Campaign Council, Says He Remains In APC by Nyamuri: 4:55pm On Oct 13, 2022
One by one dey don dey go!! grin cheesy

His tired Him Tu Lie LAMBA

1 Like

Re: Bako Distances Self From LP’s Campaign Council, Says He Remains In APC by Snapchat: 4:56pm On Oct 13, 2022
mightyleks:
Who asked him for disclaimer was it stated in the list that it's him they're referring to? They want to use LP to trend shior

If you’re really good at comprehending you’ll understand why he’s issuing a disclaimer from the article. It’s not so hard.

If you were in his position, you’d do the same.

2 Likes

Re: Bako Distances Self From LP’s Campaign Council, Says He Remains In APC by HardBishop: 4:57pm On Oct 13, 2022
Cyberterror:
No patriotic Nigerian wants to have anything to do with IPOB terrorists and their adopted party.

Mumu, mechienu nwokem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Directed Employment Of All Non-Anambra Workers Reviewed (2011) / Ondo Election: PDP Heads To Tribunal / Kwara APC Hails Appeal Court Judgment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.