Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,083 members, 7,849,398 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:26 PM

Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War (72884 Views)

Sergei Surovikin, Russia War Commander Admits Kherson Situation ‘Very Difficult’ / Russian Defence Minister, Sergei Shoigu Had Heart Attack After Speaking To Putin / World War 3 Would Be ‘Nuclear & Destructive’ - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War by naijalodge(m): 11:39am On Oct 14, 2022
Imagin a person bearing SorrowWicked “Sorrow & Wicked together
Dalil8:
General 'Armageddon' Surovikin

'For the enemies of Russia, the morning doesn't begin with a coffee'.
Re: Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War by maasoap(m): 11:53am On Oct 14, 2022
sagitariusbaby:
I still believe there is no justification for this war, none of us will gleefully watch our home land leveled to the ground just to message someone's ego and pride. The war is unjustifiable and I sincerely sympathise with the courageous Ukrainians in this midst of this unholy desire if Putin. Mark it somewhere, there will never be a winner in this war.

Bringing NATO and USA to Russia's doorstep was the Zelensky's undoing. He was warned but busy calling Russia's bluff.
Re: Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War by NLaob: 11:56am On Oct 14, 2022
SpaceX notifies Pentagon it can no longer pay for Starlink services in Ukraine — CNN
It is said that around 85% of Starlink terminals provided to Ukraine were financed by third parties, including the governments of the United States, the United Kingdom and Poland.
US company SpaceX, owned by Elon Musk, has notified the US Department of Defense that it can no longer pay for Starlink satellite communication services, provided to Ukraine, CNN reported citing documents that it had obtained.

"We are not in a position to further donate terminals to Ukraine, or fund the existing terminals for an indefinite period of time," the broadcaster quoted a letter from SpaceX’s director of government sales, sent to the Pentagon in September.
Re: Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War by maasoap(m): 11:57am On Oct 14, 2022
Shampoo77:
He will soon die like the others before him, in the next few weeks he will be a dead man

That won't be a bad thing considering how many lives he himself has taken so far. Abeg, yarn us something better.
Re: Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War by NLaob: 12:08pm On Oct 14, 2022

Re: Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War by NLaob: 12:10pm On Oct 14, 2022
Z

Re: Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War by timesupreloaded: 12:16pm On Oct 14, 2022
udemzyudex:

Yet Russia couldn't destroy Germany during the world war.

Trash talk.
You are a donkey and will die a termite for not knowing that Russia completely destroyed Germany during world war 2. In short all your relatives need to die of cancer for not knowing that it was the red army that won the war. Media propaganda by America of winning the war kill and destroy you and your family. Bastard donkey
Re: Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War by NLaob: 12:19pm On Oct 14, 2022
Kharkov Mayor Igor Terekhov reported bombardments of the city on Friday.

"Four missile strikes in Kharkov," he wrote on his Telegram channel. Several minutes later, he reported about "several more explosions."
General Armageddon, my nigga cool
Re: Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War by Adjovi: 12:21pm On Oct 14, 2022
Mrtaye:

Mumu Japan attacked Pearl harbor first and USA retaliated,was it Ukraine that went to attack Russia?

Retaliated with nuclear bomb killing thousands of innocent people. So it's justified right?
Re: Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War by Sunnyja: 12:24pm On Oct 14, 2022
sagitariusbaby:
I still believe there is no justification for this war, non of us will gleefully watch our home land leveled to the ground just to message someone's ego and pride. The war is unjustifiable and I sincerely sympathise with the courageous Ukrainians in this midst of this unholy desire if Putin. Mark it somewhere, there will never be a winner in this war.
Are you living in the middle East, Ukraine is winning the war on CNN and Nairaland.
Re: Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War by Adjovi: 12:25pm On Oct 14, 2022
Mrtaye:

Mumu and oponu justifying the attack on America just because of the bitterness and hate for America,if we check am I am very sure you have families in America rather than your scorched russia

Answer is question na. Pearl harbor was a naval base, why didn't the USA bomb Japan's military infrastructure in return? Rather they used nuclear weapons that killed thousands of innocent. If anyone is talking about peace, the USA does not have the right to say it. They are the worst of it
Re: Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War by BigName101: 12:29pm On Oct 14, 2022
morikee:
General Armageddon indeed this Guy is ruthless all i can say imagine bombing Ukraine Capital.
I swear that was when I knew the motion of the war had changed gear
Re: Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War by planetx: 12:29pm On Oct 14, 2022
timesupreloaded:
no single russian general died. you are a brainwashed donkey. Russia only deployed police officers. The real soldiers are back in Russia waiting to burn 330million bastard Americans to ashes in a nuclear holocaust. Stop being a donkey and camel
Actually most of this brainwashed people do not know that most of the Russian soldiers that went into Ukraine in February have been withdrawn, the only people fighting in Ukraine now are the Dombass militias,Chechen fighters, the Cossacks and Wagner mercenaries. The real Russian army is back in Russia coming back this winter to unleash hell and annihilate any Ukrainian soldier still left on the battlefield.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War by babyboy4every1: 12:41pm On Oct 14, 2022
sagitariusbaby:
I still believe there is no justification for this war, non of us will gleefully watch our home land leveled to the ground just to message someone's ego and pride. The war is unjustifiable and I sincerely sympathise with the courageous Ukrainians in this midst of this unholy desire if Putin. Mark it somewhere, there will never be a winner in this war.
In as much as i hate this war, i still blif the United nation should have served the purpose of it's establishment but no. USA is the evil � here. Why encircling Russia? What for? I pray the war ends soon cos it's affecting me directly it has made me jobless now
Re: Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War by MansoryMX(m): 12:53pm On Oct 14, 2022
BentizilL:

You get that Russia part right but you'll pity innocent Americans more when missiles start hitting major US cities.. kiss

When two Elephants fights who suffers the consequences? cheesy
Re: Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War by NLaob: 1:00pm On Oct 14, 2022
British Prime Minister Liz Truss has sacked Chancellor of the Exchequer Kwasi Kwarteng ahead of an expected Reversal of his mini-budget last month.

British media cited two government sources saying the chancellor, who had held office for just five weeks, had been shown the door after being called back early from a meeting with the International Monetary Fund in New York.

Another one bites the dust.
Re: Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War by timesupreloaded: 1:05pm On Oct 14, 2022
planetx:
Actually most of this brainwashed people do not know that most of the Russian soldiers that went into Ukraine in February have been withdrawn, the only people fighting in Ukraine now are the Dombass militias,Chechen fighters, the Cossacks and Wagner mercenaries. The real Russian army is back in Russia coming back this winter to unleash hell and annihilate any Ukrainian soldier still left on the battlefield.
leave all these mumu. Russia is still using upgraded Soviet era scud variants missiles with low yield and shorter range. Russia hasn't even started anything yet. Their real weapons are pointed at Poland, France, Germany, UK, Canada, Italy and vagabond America.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War by NLaob: 1:07pm On Oct 14, 2022
Kherson authorities urge residents to leave region to ensure troop maneuverability

It is reported that a hotline for humanitarian trips to other Russian regions has been set up

The Kherson regional authorities have recommended residents to leave for other Russian regions to ensure troop maneuverability in clearing the area from the Ukrainian military, Kirill Stremousov, deputy head of the region’s military-civilian administration, said on Friday
Re: Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War by beejay85: 1:59pm On Oct 14, 2022
lhordspy:
Initially we said it was ' special military operation' ... The west; US,UK, NATO, EU, its western propagandist media and allies inconjuction with their nairaland chearleaders said RUSSIA is weak.

Now the war just started.
Yorubas says 'Mafa werey L'oyan; Never draw the bre*st of a mad woman ..
The payback is always 'maddening' .

Let me tell you about the first sentence of the new Russian general after appointment, the Armaggedon like we call him. He said and i quote:

"For our enemies, the morning doesnt start with a cup of coffee but " ... And he stopped, then comes the silence.

- The silence was deafening and loudest.
- The message was passed uncomplete but in
full.
- Precise and Concise.
- Brutal but honest.

Lot of options to come after the 'But', it depends on the choice of enemies of Russia.
The ukrainians are experiencing Raining Missiles instead of morning coffee presently.

The question now is what option is the United state and its evil allies going for?

Whatever you do, always remember: NEVER POKE THE BEAR NOR HURT ITS CHILDREN

For every Russian General Armageddon, 10 have been redeployed by the Ukrainians- to the body bag of course grin
Re: Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War by lhordspy: 2:01pm On Oct 14, 2022
beejay85:

For every Russian General Armageddon, 10 have been redeployed by the Ukrainians- to the body bag of course grin

Do you live in ukraine? No
Then how do you know that? Because the forever enemies of Russia used their media in telling you.

You see my friend, you are nothing but a Zombie. Programme to know only what they want you to know and see.
Re: Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War by Minjim: 2:10pm On Oct 14, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

You don shift post from Ukraine to Poland?

You are the one talking about getting NATO involved now
Re: Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War by udemzyudex(m): 2:13pm On Oct 14, 2022
timesupreloaded:
You are a donkey and will die a termite for not knowing that Russia completely destroyed Germany during world war 2. In short all your relatives need to die of cancer for not knowing that it was the red army that won the war. Media propaganda by America of winning the war kill and destroy you and your family. Bastard donkey

Lol.. how I wish your dad used condom on that day or your mum just thought of aborting you,it would have been a great thing.

Now you're useless to yourself,your entire family and the community you reside.
What a shame.
Re: Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War by Mrtaye: 2:27pm On Oct 14, 2022
Adjovi:

Retaliated with nuclear bomb killing thousands of innocent people. So it's justified right?
The issue is who drew the first blood? USA?
Re: Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War by Mrtaye: 2:32pm On Oct 14, 2022
Adjovi:

Answer is question na. Pearl harbor was a naval base, why didn't the USA bomb Japan's military infrastructure in return? Rather they used nuclear weapons that killed thousands of innocent. If anyone is talking about peace, the USA does not have the right to say it. They are the worst of it
The issue here can never be equated to what is happening now okay,it's about the aggressor and the aggressee.....in that case USA is the aggressee while in this case Russia is the aggressor and as such no justification for the aggressors
Re: Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War by gaby(m): 2:45pm On Oct 14, 2022
jimyjames:

If Putin is not carful , this general might overthrow him in the nearest future, especially if he does well in this war against Ukraine

True, that....he is the kind of person Putin would rather hand over to...
Re: Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War by efelicity: 2:45pm On Oct 14, 2022
He is welcome..we want the west out of our way.
Re: Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War by NLaob: 3:04pm On Oct 14, 2022
India Successfully Test-Fires Nuclear-Capable Ballistic Missile From Strategic Strike Submarine.
India's domestically-developed strategic strike submarine, the INS Arihant, has completed a user training launch of a nuclear-capable ballistic missile, the defense ministry announced on Friday.
The SSBN is a key element of India’s nuclear deterrence capability. The defense ministry reiterated its “No First Use” commitment to a nuclear arsenal in event of war.
Re: Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War by beejay85: 3:37pm On Oct 14, 2022
lhordspy:

Do you live in ukraine? No
Then how do you know that? Because the forever enemies of Russia used their media in telling you.

You see my friend, you are nothing but a Zombie. Programme to know only what they want you to know and see.
Keep deceiving urself undecided
Re: Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War by godofuck231: 3:51pm On Oct 14, 2022
Winters23:
Russia is ready to use the big guns, kids gloves finally off
no big guns yet, trust me
Re: Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War by Winters23: 4:04pm On Oct 14, 2022
godofuck231:
no big guns yet, trust me

Correct!

Western slaves won’t understand what big guns means
Re: Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War by Adjovi: 4:23pm On Oct 14, 2022
Mrtaye:

The issue here can never be equated to what is happening now okay,it's about the aggressor and the aggressee.....in that case USA is the aggressee while in this case Russia is the aggressor and as such no justification for the aggressors

We are talking about USA using nukes on Japan. Why are you shifting goal post? Seems to you USA can never do any wrong, USA is always right shey?
Re: Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War by Adjovi: 4:24pm On Oct 14, 2022
Mrtaye:

The issue is who drew the first blood? USA?

So using nuke by the USA is justified right?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos Of Robert Mugabe Meeting With Military Amid Zimbabwe Political Chaos / Russia Issues List Of "Unfriendly Countries", Considering Actions Against Them / Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.