Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,038 members, 7,838,598 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Hey Guys, Sincere Advices Are Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hey Guys, Sincere Advices Are Needed (418 Views)

Marry Quick So You Can Give Birth, Man Advices Ladies / Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos / Guys Ur Opinions Are Needed Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hey Guys, Sincere Advices Are Needed by BaEnki(m): 11:44pm On Oct 13, 2022
In continuation of this https://www.nairaland.com/7304925/found-love#116149805, it's been going on really well.

I'm just a little bit confused on what to do with regards to our communications.

We're both in our 20s and gainfully employed, she's mostly on the high sea, no weekends, while I'm mostly busy in the office throughout the week. I hardly have time due to my role at work, same as her. So our communications have been very minimal and I'm kinda worried about that, just few video & phone calls throughout the week. Whenever she's available I might be busy, and whenever I'm available she might be unreachable/unavailable.

She took two weeks leave and spent about the two weeks with me hoping to spend the remaining two with me around December once it's approved. I've observed and do my due diligence, her loyalty isn't in question. She hasn't even asked anything from me, yet draw out many great plans for the future with me.

Since she's gone back our communications have been so poor and both of us are funnily complaining same, but we can't really blame anyone. She's someone I can genuinely claimed that I've loved in many years.

Can our communications ruin this? Anyone else been in this situation before? How do you solve it?
Please I need inputs.

PS: I didn't proofread. Permit my blunders please!
Re: Hey Guys, Sincere Advices Are Needed by HolyMan12: 11:45pm On Oct 13, 2022
grin

The only thing I will say is quote this:

"Out of sight, Out of Mind"

grin grin grin
Re: Hey Guys, Sincere Advices Are Needed by JASONjnr(m): 11:54pm On Oct 13, 2022
Why not draw a plan and work towards your free time that matches her free time and even if it's just a minute for a free communication...

Also, one person must make sacrifice to have things work. Waiting for a better opportunity to have a perfect communication might not come through.....

So look into your time and her free time and make a time table for calls or text....Set alarm on your phone to always remind you to call her and when the alarm rings, endeavour to drop whatever you're doing to out a call through and spend the moment very well...

Life no hard...na sacrifice hard to make.
Re: Hey Guys, Sincere Advices Are Needed by SanctifiedSista(f): 12:22am On Oct 14, 2022
BaEnki:
In continuation of this https://www.nairaland.com/7304925/found-love#116149805, it's been going on really well.

I'm just a little bit confused on what to do with regards to our communications.

We're both in our 20s and gainfully employed, she's mostly on the high sea, no weekends, while I'm mostly busy in the office throughout the week. I hardly have time due to my role at work, same as her. So our communications have been very minimal and I'm kinda worried about that, just few video & phone calls throughout the week. Whenever she's available I might be busy, and whenever I'm available she might be unreachable/unavailable.

She took two weeks leave and spent about the two weeks with me hoping to spend the remaining two with me around December once it's approved. I've observed and do my due diligence, her loyalty isn't in question. She hasn't even asked anything from me, yet draw out many great plans for the future with me.

Since she's gone back our communications have been so poor and both of us are funnily complaining same, but we can't really blame anyone. She's someone I can genuinely claimed that I've loved in many years.

Can our communications ruin this? Anyone else been in this situation before? How do you solve it?
Please I need inputs.

PS: I didn't proofread. Permit my blunders please!

Communication ruined all my relationship
Now am single grin grin grin am working on myself though..pls don't be like me...two of u shld pray about this and take steps to kill that device of the crafty.
Congratulations, ur relationship will not fail

Re: Hey Guys, Sincere Advices Are Needed by Originalsly: 12:37am On Oct 14, 2022
Communication is critical in a long distance relationship. Is it only work time you can communicate? Of the 24 hours in a day ... there is no time that both of you are not at work? You need to find that time period and decide what time within that time frame I best to call ... plus you can always leave voice notes. As it is... seems both of you are making random calls and hoping the other is available which is pretty much gambling.

Don't gamble with Love.
Re: Hey Guys, Sincere Advices Are Needed by BaEnki(m): 5:30pm On Oct 14, 2022
JASONjnr:
Why not draw a plan and work towards your free time that matches her free time and even if it's just a minute for a free communication...

Also, one person must make sacrifice to have things work. Waiting for a better opportunity to have a perfect communication might not come through.....

So look into your time and her free time and make a time table for calls or text....Set alarm on your phone to always remind you to call her and when the alarm rings, endeavour to drop whatever you're doing to out a call through and spend the moment very well...

Life no hard...na sacrifice hard to make.

Thanks so much, we're willing to sacrifice for each but for our different job roles, she's mostly on the high sea day & night, most times without communication access, why my demanding job keeps me away from most of the day till late at night.

She mooted leaving her job sometimes soon if we tied the knot to start her own business, why I move to new role at my job to accommodate her presence, everything is still in view though.
Re: Hey Guys, Sincere Advices Are Needed by BaEnki(m): 5:34pm On Oct 14, 2022
Originalsly:
Communication is critical in a long distance relationship. Is it only work time you can communicate? Of the 24 hours in a day ... there is no time that both of you are not at work? You need to find that time period and decide what time within that time frame I best to call ... plus you can always leave voice notes. As it is... seems both of you are making random calls and hoping the other is available which is pretty much gambling.

Don't gamble with Love.

I'm so sorry about yours, I'm happy you've learnt something from that and willing to put others in the right path. We've actually gone 3 days without talking, just voice notes, videos & messages.

I kinda feel like the less we talk the less the affection, she didn't feel so anyways. I don't want us to end.
Re: Hey Guys, Sincere Advices Are Needed by BaEnki(m): 5:36pm On Oct 14, 2022
SanctifiedSista:

Communication ruined all my relationship
Now am single grin grin grin am working on myself though..pls don't be like me...two of u shld pray about this and take steps to kill that device of the crafty.
Congratulations, ur relationship will not fail

Amen, and thanks so much. I pray that you find a worthy man soon why keep on improving yourself. I value your advice, thanks again.
Re: Hey Guys, Sincere Advices Are Needed by BaEnki(m): 5:36pm On Oct 14, 2022
HolyMan12:
grin

It's not funny ooo

(1) (Reply)

Razz Dude Shares Video Leak Of Endowed Actress / Elon Musk, Andrew Tate And / For Sure This Is Total Enjoyment For This Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.