Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,363 members, 7,853,625 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:20 PM

Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria’s Power Sector – Tolu Bankole (APC Chieftain) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria’s Power Sector – Tolu Bankole (APC Chieftain) (10424 Views)

Siemens Extends Completion Of Nigeria’s Power Project To 2030 / Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole / Atiku Vs. Obi: How Each Of Them Intend To Fix Nigeria's Power Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria’s Power Sector – Tolu Bankole (APC Chieftain) by Princedapace(m): 11:25am On Oct 14, 2022
Racoon:

https://punchng.com/tinubull-fix-nigerias-power-sector-apc-chieftain/?utm_source=auto-read-also&utm_medium=web#offcanvasExample
These old men deserve to be k*lled slowly. You all told us that electricity is not a rocket science that it would be fixed in 6 months, that all we needed to do is to vote out PDP. These b*stards are here again after almost 8 years to tell us another story.

I don't blame them. They are capitalizing on the gullibilty of majority of Nigerians which is shameful.
A party like APC and PDP can never ever win an election in sane country again.

If Tinubu is serious, let him condemn Buhari who is leader of his party.
Old men will come on Tv and talk nonsense. I wish I am the one interviewing these guys. The way I would have finished this man, he would plan for my m*rder.
The most wicked humans on earth are Nigerian leaders. They are so wicked and heartless and deserve to watch their loved ones die painful death before they will die.

Rico of BBN died becus of poor health care system. I always say it here that if u ever need health care emergency that needs attention within 20 minutes in Nigeria or u will die. My brother, my sister, that is ur end.
The country is so wack becus these old b*stards have destroyed it. Greedy id*ots.
Whoever knows this man, tell him that if they born him well, he should accept my invitation to interview him by my self. I will finish him. U cant tell me Tinubu will fix power section when ur party has failed to fix it as promised. I will not let u get away with such comment. I will frustrate ur entire generation.

These politicians are evil. If u see how they live their lives and waste money. I just laugh when hungry people support these k*llers. These men send their kids to abroad to school and our universities are locked down for over 6 months.
These men spend money on Aso Rock hospital while spending billions to treat them selves abroad. Why Am I angry?
I am angry becus b*stards take my tax too. I buy airtime, I pay tax, I recieve money into my acct, I pay tax, I send money, I pay taxt, I go to mall to shop, I pay tax, I pay tax for everything only for these criminals to waste it and come back every 4 years to tell us stories.

Any time I go to the market, I will surely make the people understand who their real enemies are.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria’s Power Sector – Tolu Bankole (APC Chieftain) by hotwax: 11:27am On Oct 14, 2022
just like buhari has been fixing it for 8years...

eni ku re
Re: Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria’s Power Sector – Tolu Bankole (APC Chieftain) by zomby(m): 11:27am On Oct 14, 2022
9jii:
As the most qualified in this coming election, he can and will do it.

And Buhari will keep adding to Obi-IpobKanu confusion until they get sense March, next year.

The man is simply a confirmed performer; he will change the mindset of an average Nigerian on his first day as the president of Nigeria. He is super creative, he knows how to pick the best and the most competent team of people. He is the first at the office and the last to leave. Tinubu's presidency will be a priceless gift to all Nigerians.
He sees and thinks broadly, he is a visionary leader with a crystal clear imagination. The man has the ability to think and act utilizing knowledge, experience, understanding, common sense and insight. He's the only candidate that completely has what it takes to reunite the country and put Nigeria back on the map.
His leadership experience is invaluable and his impeccable record speaks for itself.

It makes absolutely no sense to attempt to compare an ELEPHANT to a local goat or a black parasite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria’s Power Sector – Tolu Bankole (APC Chieftain) by zomby(m): 11:28am On Oct 14, 2022
hotwax:
just like buhari has been fixing it for 8years...

eni ku re

You have to be severely retardedd to attempt to compare Tinubu to Buhari....Are you OK?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria’s Power Sector – Tolu Bankole (APC Chieftain) by Kajaard: 11:29am On Oct 14, 2022
Racoon:

https://punchng.com/tinubull-fix-nigerias-power-sector-apc-chieftain/?utm_source=auto-read-also&utm_medium=web#offcanvasExample

Don't you people get tired of these same lies you keep recycling every time it's election season? undecided

APC used a SIM lar line before Bihari came into power and now the power situation is even worse off than it was before APC came into power undecided

Don't you people get tired of telling lies? undecided
Re: Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria’s Power Sector – Tolu Bankole (APC Chieftain) by Karemarealty288(m): 11:29am On Oct 14, 2022
Emi lokun cultural group......

Re: Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria’s Power Sector – Tolu Bankole (APC Chieftain) by themanderon: 11:29am On Oct 14, 2022
Like Buhari has done after over 7yrs of promising the same. Tell us another tale.
Re: Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria’s Power Sector – Tolu Bankole (APC Chieftain) by Richarlison640(m): 11:32am On Oct 14, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
As a Yankee trained burger, when President Tinubu gets into office he will invite his fellow American minded thinkers like Ohio Gas, American Electric Power & others, to come and help solve the electricity problem in a new frontier.

There is money to be made in the sector, he can even go to nearby South Africa to give ESKOM a lifeline by giving them the opportunity to invest in Nigeria.
is it not the same tinubu that govern Lagos we are talking about why didn't he fix Lagos electricity or is this tinubu different from the old one you and this your campaign strategy self nawa
Re: Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria’s Power Sector – Tolu Bankole (APC Chieftain) by QuikMedia: 11:32am On Oct 14, 2022
He don't need our respect...Lol Same Man that Said if We Ask for a Change and Good Government answered All to Shut Up... Nigeria Don't Need a Lord Leader at this Point Everywhere dey Hot.. We Need a Leader that's Humble and Listen to the People and for the People not Someone that feel the Crown is he's Entitlement....Let Vote Wisely...God Forbid BAT Thing..
Buckeyemedia1:
He is a strategist, you people are children in politics.

If you want to hear Jagaban speak, you wait till he speaks, he controls the narrative you listen, you work according to his dictates, not the other way around.

He knows you kids are more mouth, non action, with big bark no bite, baba doesn’t need your respect, your idols revere Jagaban.
Re: Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria’s Power Sector – Tolu Bankole (APC Chieftain) by Oziens: 11:33am On Oct 14, 2022
Shut up! We are Tired of Hearing Through Proxy. Let Tinubu Come Forward To Tell Nigerian How He Intend To Fix The Power Sector. Enough of This Bulshit, Nigeria is Not A Banana Republic, Neither is No.1 Seat of The Country is Monarchiecal System of Inheritance. Tinubu is An employee Seeking For Job, & We the Electorates Are His Employer. So if Tinubu, is Serious, Let Him Come To the Public Court of The Nigerian Electorates To Sell His Candidacy As The Most Suitable for The Office Of The President. Simple As ABCD...
We Can't Afford To Ply Same Road With Tinubu, As We Did With Buhari in 2015. God Forbid Bad Thing. Once Bitten, Twice Shy.
Re: Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria’s Power Sector – Tolu Bankole (APC Chieftain) by NnamdiN: 11:33am On Oct 14, 2022
Why cant he say it himself? Are you the one contesting?
Re: Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria’s Power Sector – Tolu Bankole (APC Chieftain) by nedekid: 11:34am On Oct 14, 2022
Fashola looking at the fellow that made the statement.

Re: Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria’s Power Sector – Tolu Bankole (APC Chieftain) by Autophys1: 11:37am On Oct 14, 2022
Yet, all the IPP (Independent Power Projects) that were started in Lagos state for Lagos state owned facilities have gone moribund.
Lagos State is owing massively for the gas supplies for the IPP.
This is why there's no power supply at LASUTH,Ikeja, High court, Ikeja and GH, Lagos Island. Places that used to enjoy 24 hours power supply before.
They cannot maintain simple IPP that they conceived and started in Lagos state, but they are promising us Power in the whole of Nigeria.

All this nonsense talk ended with the last electoral cycle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria’s Power Sector – Tolu Bankole (APC Chieftain) by Jostoman: 11:37am On Oct 14, 2022
9jii:
As the most qualified in this coming election, he can and will do it.

And Buhari will keep adding to Obi-IpobKanu confusion until they get sense March, next year.
you guys can never deceive us again.
Re: Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria’s Power Sector – Tolu Bankole (APC Chieftain) by themanderon: 11:37am On Oct 14, 2022
zomby:

You have to be severely retardedd to attempt to compare Tinubu to Buhari....Are you OK?

We will continue to compare cos he is the one that sold an expired product of over 30yrs to us as the best thing after bread and butter. Yet he has not apologised for that severe error in judgement but wants us to vote for him as president. His mistake in 2015 has set Nigeria back by over 40yrs and it will take a lot of hard work to try to repair the rot his recommendation has caused as we can all see age is no longer on his side and we cannot afford another London patient as president considering the dire situation of our country now.
Re: Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria’s Power Sector – Tolu Bankole (APC Chieftain) by Olamideayomide(m): 11:38am On Oct 14, 2022
Why didn't he reveal the secret to fix the power sector to the dallard he gave us in 2015?..... APC don't have any thing to use in this campaign jaree....
Anything unah like talk people don't want this party again, masses mind is made up like they did to PDP in 2015
Re: Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria’s Power Sector – Tolu Bankole (APC Chieftain) by Promising5555: 11:38am On Oct 14, 2022
They told us that lie before, do you have another one to tell us again.
Re: Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria’s Power Sector – Tolu Bankole (APC Chieftain) by QuikMedia: 11:40am On Oct 14, 2022
Lagos is better Now than Where he left it... If by chance any party Win Lagos State it will get even Better....
My Problem with APC supporter is you all look a Blind eye to the Fact and defend without Reason.... That Man is Too Old and not Healthy and Fit for the Job past record have prove that Old man don't do well as president of Nigeria... Go and Verify... We All know this.

God Forbid BAT Thing. Let All Vote Wisely
GavelSlam:

Someone else that would have dome better using where as an example?
Re: Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria’s Power Sector – Tolu Bankole (APC Chieftain) by iykofias(m): 11:41am On Oct 14, 2022
Exact same line buhari sold us
Re: Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria’s Power Sector – Tolu Bankole (APC Chieftain) by uyimove19(m): 11:42am On Oct 14, 2022
foolish talk
Re: Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria’s Power Sector – Tolu Bankole (APC Chieftain) by GavelSlam: 11:42am On Oct 14, 2022
QuikMedia:
Lagos is better Now than Where he left it... If by chance any party Win Lagos State it will get even Better....
My Problem with APC supporter is you all look a Blind eye to the Fact and defend without Reason.... That Man is Too Old and not Healthy and Fit for the Job past record have prove that Old man don't do well as president of Nigeria... Go and Verify... We All know this.

God Forbid BAT Thing. Let All Vote Wisely

Give us examples.

Tell us where they've never had it so good .
Re: Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria’s Power Sector – Tolu Bankole (APC Chieftain) by PythonTutorial(f): 11:45am On Oct 14, 2022
Same lies and promises we having been getting since time immemorial.
Re: Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria’s Power Sector – Tolu Bankole (APC Chieftain) by drololaaof: 11:46am On Oct 14, 2022
Re: Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria’s Power Sector – Tolu Bankole (APC Chieftain) by Mayeldah(m): 11:50am On Oct 14, 2022
How can someone with a shaking hand fix Power grin How he wan take hold spanner

He should fix himself fess
Re: Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria’s Power Sector – Tolu Bankole (APC Chieftain) by occfx: 11:50am On Oct 14, 2022
Racoon:

Why didn't he tell his paddy man Buhari how to do it. BAT should just go and sit down, he failed and APC failed.
Re: Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria’s Power Sector – Tolu Bankole (APC Chieftain) by QuikMedia: 11:50am On Oct 14, 2022
Here you go again undecided leaving the point and fact to reason... Starting the defensive game.

They Got it right in everything 100%.....Lol.
Continue na all of us go Suffer if we didn't Get it Right. God forbid BAT Thing let All Vote Wisely
GavelSlam:

Give us examples.

Tell us where they've never had it so good .
Re: Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria’s Power Sector – Tolu Bankole (APC Chieftain) by GavelSlam: 11:53am On Oct 14, 2022
QuikMedia:
Here you go again undecided leaving the point and fact to reason... Starting the defensive game.

They Got it right in everything 100%.....Lol.
Continue na all of us go Suffer if we didn't Get it Right. God forbid BAT Thing let All Vote Wisely

Give us examples and stop imagining.

You want Lagos which has exploded in ceconomic growth and population since 1999 to take a cue from who or what state?

Who has made his state an example to follow such that Lagos shoulf consider such steps?
Re: Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria’s Power Sector – Tolu Bankole (APC Chieftain) by Thebigheart: 11:54am On Oct 14, 2022
And he couldn't help his party to fix the power sector.

The way some persons will just open their mouth and say whatever thing they want to say baffles me.
Re: Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria’s Power Sector – Tolu Bankole (APC Chieftain) by ello29(m): 11:55am On Oct 14, 2022
Re: Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria’s Power Sector – Tolu Bankole (APC Chieftain) by Dragonsword: 11:59am On Oct 14, 2022
He should fixe his failing health first before fixing epileptic power supply in Nigeria
Re: Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria’s Power Sector – Tolu Bankole (APC Chieftain) by dyera(m): 12:00pm On Oct 14, 2022
GeneralPula:
In a pioneering feat in 2000, Tinubu partnered with AES Nigeria to build an Independent Power Plant to generate 270MW for Lagos residents.

Stop promoting scammers. Tinubu spent $200m to build 200MW electricity infrastructure. Meanwhile $200m could build 1,000MW electricity infrastructure in Egypt. Everything about Tinubu and Lagos is scam.
Re: Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria’s Power Sector – Tolu Bankole (APC Chieftain) by article1: 12:02pm On Oct 14, 2022
Power that his stooge Fashola could not fix for 8 years. Hiss.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Steps Up Oil Theft Probe, Begins Prosecution / Garba Shehu: Cartel, NIPOST Staff Colluded To Embezzle Stamp Duty / APC To Hold Ondo State Presidential Rally Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.