Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,380 members, 7,853,689 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:44 PM

Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria’s Power Sector – Tolu Bankole (APC Chieftain) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria’s Power Sector – Tolu Bankole (APC Chieftain) (10425 Views)

Siemens Extends Completion Of Nigeria’s Power Project To 2030 / Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole / Atiku Vs. Obi: How Each Of Them Intend To Fix Nigeria's Power Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria’s Power Sector – Tolu Bankole (APC Chieftain) by Prisco4luv(m): 12:21am On Oct 15, 2022
Shameless people
Re: Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria’s Power Sector – Tolu Bankole (APC Chieftain) by JustAndy(m): 2:17am On Oct 15, 2022
Racoon:

https://punchng.com/tinubull-fix-nigerias-power-sector-apc-chieftain/?utm_source=auto-read-also&utm_medium=web#offcanvasExample

We don’t want power again we want a responsible leader that understands what Nigerians are going through not CEO of Agboro nation
Re: Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria’s Power Sector – Tolu Bankole (APC Chieftain) by saintadeola: 5:32am On Oct 15, 2022
Awomewe oponu ti de,let him fix himself first.I don’t know why this kind of people full Nigeria like this,seems our country has no hope
Re: Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria’s Power Sector – Tolu Bankole (APC Chieftain) by Chibuetu: 5:51am On Oct 15, 2022
I hate when people think they can use a common problem to deceive people or a country... Which is caused by them to archive their selfish agenda... Leave the power sector like that or , are you Tinubu's mouth piece?
Re: Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria’s Power Sector – Tolu Bankole (APC Chieftain) by Longman8: 7:33am On Oct 15, 2022
NO WONDER THEM NO WAN DO AM MAKE THE THING DEY STEADY, SO THAT THEM FIT DEY USE AM DO CAMPAIGN EVERY ELECTIVE YEAR. THE ONE WEY TINUBU SAY HIM FOLLOW GRAND PAPA GO DO FOR US IN 2015 CAMPAIGN WE FEAR MAKE CURRENT NO EXPLODE OUR BULBS SEF. ONLY GOD WILL JUDGE ALL OF UNA.
Re: Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria’s Power Sector – Tolu Bankole (APC Chieftain) by PeterObi4LP: 12:18pm On Oct 15, 2022
zomby:

Sorry dude, I just can't allow a 3rd class graduate, who barely graduated to handle the affairs of my country... Please let him do his things in Anambra.

Sorry dude, I just can't allow a drug lord, a push and start sheky sheky and quarter to quench, who is incapacitated and speak incoherently to handle the affairs of my country... Please let him do his things in Osun
Re: Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria’s Power Sector – Tolu Bankole (APC Chieftain) by PeterObi4LP: 12:23pm On Oct 15, 2022
zomby:

Instead of staying home and enjoying all the great things Peter Obi accomplished during his 2 terms, how come you igbos rather relocate to Lagos to sell street gala, used iPhone/computers and used car parts?

L - Losers

P- Party

Instead of staying home and enjoying all the great things the push and start and quarter to quench Tilumpu accomplished during his 2 terms as drug lord, how come you fake Muslim rather relocate to Lagos to beg the igbos for arms, running around the street with plates begging, fetching water and shinning the shoes of the rich tribe Igbos in Lagos?

A - All
P - Promises
C - Cancelled

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC To Hold Ondo State Presidential Rally Tomorrow / Profile Of Bala M. Bello, Member Of Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) / Soldiers Killed Eight Churchgoers After Bauchi Bombing – CAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.