Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,024 members, 7,838,571 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

El-Rufai: Amotekun Can't Match Weapons Bandits And Other Criminals Have - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: Amotekun Can't Match Weapons Bandits And Other Criminals Have (21029 Views)

Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) / Amotekun Arrests 19 Kidnappers, 17 Other Criminals In Ondo State / Lai Mohammed: Bandits Are Simple Criminals; Have No Flags Like Boko Haram, IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai: Amotekun Can't Match Weapons Bandits And Other Criminals Have by Rhozabeth(m): 2:27pm On Oct 14, 2022
Sometimes, the enemy is not hard to identify!
Re: El-Rufai: Amotekun Can't Match Weapons Bandits And Other Criminals Have by Panda7(m): 3:54pm On Oct 14, 2022
what is with muslims and terrorism? and according to their govt it is okay to continue supporting and sympathizing with them
Re: El-Rufai: Amotekun Can't Match Weapons Bandits And Other Criminals Have by tribalmall: 6:12pm On Oct 14, 2022
I stated clearly I know he is not Igbo na Jupitanese.

hegelian:

U get sense so.. Where igbo take enter dis one now.. Everything igbo, igbo, can't you attack him seperately without the tribal slur.. Dindinrin omo, omoale
Re: El-Rufai: Amotekun Can't Match Weapons Bandits And Other Criminals Have by Perfectbeing(m): 6:22pm On Oct 14, 2022
Slynation:
Whenever I hear this guys talks about bandits been sophisticated, one will begin to imagine if you are about to face the Nazi ruthless and well-trained soldiers... But literally speaking, you are faced with your regular almajiri wanderers whom took up arms due to hardship in the country and was unfortunately recruited, brainwashed and given a one month training before sending them out on a life/death mission. sad

El rufai should stop the hype because he knows if other local security outfits are armed with the same Ak-47. His sponsored bandits will be dealt with in all ramifications...
Do you realize the Bandits have weapons that can bring down fighter jets?
Re: El-Rufai: Amotekun Can't Match Weapons Bandits And Other Criminals Have by Slynation(m): 6:34pm On Oct 14, 2022
Perfectbeing:
Do you realize the Bandits have weapons that can bring down fighter jets?
Do you also realized the military has fighter jets that can bring down bandits...?
Re: El-Rufai: Amotekun Can't Match Weapons Bandits And Other Criminals Have by Perfectbeing(m): 6:38pm On Oct 14, 2022
Slynation:
Do you also realized the military has fighter jets that can bring down bandits...?
I thought we're talking about Bandits and Amotekun?
Re: El-Rufai: Amotekun Can't Match Weapons Bandits And Other Criminals Have by Slynation(m): 6:43pm On Oct 14, 2022
Perfectbeing:
I thought we're talking about Bandits and Amotekun?
If the Military has done their homework, then there will be no need for Amotekun...
Re: El-Rufai: Amotekun Can't Match Weapons Bandits And Other Criminals Have by Perfectbeing(m): 6:49pm On Oct 14, 2022
Slynation:
If the Military has done their homework, then there will be no need for Amotekun...
K
Re: El-Rufai: Amotekun Can't Match Weapons Bandits And Other Criminals Have by ebbo(m): 10:00pm On Oct 14, 2022
Morphinne:

Dear gala hawker, we warned you severally to make sure you get yourself elementary education at least but you were busy chanting “school na scam”
I don’t like El-rufai but everything is not supposed to be politics. Like did we both read the same article? If you were intelligent enough, you would have noticed that he wasn’t even tackling his counterpart (Akeredolu) here. He was only stressing that regular vigilante groups were no match to the bandits who at times, outgunned even our military who are holding much more sophisticated, world class munitions. He also said he wished the federal government had done what they are doing now in Kaduna in some 2-3 years before now; stressing that the recent military and the airforce bombardment of these bandit camps had ensured a drastic reduction in their attacks on the locals (subtle jabs on the FG for not listening to him earlier because they (the locals) knew these bandit hideouts but the federal government didn’t take their request for intervention seriously before now.
I hope you understand now igbotic oaf? cheesy

God bless u my brother for this ur free lesson to this punch of dummies on nairaland. Shame.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki,Dogara,Emeka Ihedioha At Opening Of Young Parliamentarians Forum(pics) / Kwankwaso’s Greatest Mistake In Life Was Installing Ganduje As Governor – Aide / Court Strikes Out Buhari’s Suit Against AIT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.