Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,337 members, 7,829,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Few Salient Things That Will Cause Tinubu To Lose This Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Salient Things That Will Cause Tinubu To Lose This Election (1214 Views)

18 States Where Atiku May Lose This Presidential Election / 19 States Where Tinubu May Lose This Presidential Election / 2023: How 'operation Amotekun' Could Cause Tinubu A Major Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Few Salient Things That Will Cause Tinubu To Lose This Election by Workch: 12:36am On Oct 15, 2022
1. Ever-confidence and over-reliance on northern APC structure: This is a wrong move as he thinks he has what it takes to defeat two northerners in the north, which is most likely not going to happen.
He doesn’t have the Charisma to beat Atiku on his turf. He’s not Abiola.
Kwankwaso will get more votes in Kano than Tinubu.

2. Deliberate underestimation of the relevance of southeast and southsouth:
While southeast may have the smallest voters figure, but be rest assured that this region gives bloc votes and because of this, they are very strategic to whoever gets their Favour (atleast about 2-4million votes). That’s a lot to win an election for someone who won’t win the north
Southsouth cannot be underestimated as well, they give bloc votes as well, even more than southeast.
This means that whatever votes Tinubu thinks he can get in southwest will be easily watered down with these two region.

3. Over-reliance of southwest: Southwest has an historical record for voters apathy, even aside that, southwest is the most metropolitan region, it’s hard to win here with above 70% even as an indigene.

4. Self-entitlement: he thinks it’s his birthright and ignores everyone who thinks they deserve to hear what he has to offer. He doesn’t respect invitations to speak. Too proud for so many people.

5. Health: he’s sick and people don’t want a health Tourist as president.

6. Godfatherism: a lot of people don’t admire Tinubu because of this. EVen many Yorubas are not confortable with having a proud godfather who will always not listen to them hence he cannot get all Yoruba votes.

7. Muslim-Muslim ticket: this will ensure that he loses votes of northern Christians, some southwest Christians and most votes in southeast and southsouth. Hence making it difficult for him to nullify they defeat atiku will give him in the north.

Add yours

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Few Salient Things That Will Cause Tinubu To Lose This Election by Workch: 12:41am On Oct 15, 2022
Workch:
1. Ever-confidence and over-reliance on northern APC structure: This is a wrong move as he thinks he has what it takes to defeat two northerners in the north, which is most likely not going to happen.
He doesn’t have the Charisma to beat Atiku on his turf. He’s not Abiola.
Kwankwaso will get more votes in Kano than Tinubu.

2. Deliberate underestimation of the relevance of southeast and southsouth:
While southeast may have the smallest voters figure, but be rest assured that this region gives bloc votes and because of this, they are very strategic to whoever gets their Favour (atleast about 2-4million votes). That’s a lot to win an election for someone who won’t win the north
Southsouth cannot be underestimated as well, they give bloc votes as well, even more than southeast.
This means that whatever votes Tinubu thinks he can get in southwest will be easily watered down with these two region.

3. Over-reliance of southwest: Southwest has an historical record for voters apathy, even aside that, southwest is the most metropolitan region, it’s hard to win here with above 70% even as an indigene.

4. Self-entitlement: he thinks it’s his birthright and ignores everyone who thinks they deserve to hear what he has to offer. He doesn’t respect invitations to speak. Too proud for so many people.

5. Health: he’s sick and people don’t want a health Tourist as president.

6. Godfatherism: a lot of people don’t admire Tinubu because of this. EVen many Yorubas are not confortable with having a proud godfather who will always not listen to them hence he cannot get all Yoruba votes.

7. Muslim-Muslim ticket: this will ensure that he loses votes of northern Christians, some southwest Christians and most votes in southeast and southsouth. Hence making it difficult for him to nullify the defeat atiku will give him in the north.

Add yours
Re: Few Salient Things That Will Cause Tinubu To Lose This Election by favour2222: 1:00am On Oct 15, 2022
I just can't wait
Re: Few Salient Things That Will Cause Tinubu To Lose This Election by Racoon(m): 3:12am On Oct 15, 2022
All said is in order. Nigeria have never seen such effontry from a presidential candidate, party & govt that have failed woefully.Yet arrogantly dare the electorate with gusto.

2 Likes

Re: Few Salient Things That Will Cause Tinubu To Lose This Election by TINUBUISMAD: 3:27am On Oct 15, 2022
The criminal is going no where

1 Like

Re: Few Salient Things That Will Cause Tinubu To Lose This Election by Nobody: 3:32am On Oct 15, 2022
1. He doesn't have charisma to beat atiku on his turf...
Lolzz, atiku is not even meant to be on the ballot, why tinubu go come dey stress himself sey hin wan beat am. If the whole north folds for atiku, dem no go vote am, all na tactics to chop hin money, if dem vote am, they know the consequence wey fit xup. The real options are from the south, they are free to choose anyone wey dem like. And about tinubu reliance on his kinsmen, isn't it obvious all candidate rely on their kinsmen?

2. No be today, wey SS and SE dey drop block vote of over 80%, with the block vote, wetin dey always xup after, it's not about underestimating diz region, if I know the voting pattern of a particular region and I know sey e go hard for it to work in my favour, I go channel my energy to somewhere else, u can't win all, u win some, u loose some.

3. Are u sure tinubu dey over rely on south western vote, u gats check very well, SW too dey liberal, dem no send anybody papa and tinubu knows diz.

4. Where the entitlement dey, coz he said na hin turn to become his party flagbearer, where the lie dey, he folds his party just to ensure a ruling party is subdued, and u think he should keep mute in his own party..
He doesn't respect invitation to speak, lolzzz... to come speak wetin u neva hear before, right? That energy can be channeled to something more productive, and BTW who in his right frame of mind still believes in words from mouth diz days sef? Everybody just dey lie, as for me, I believe so much in what I see, no time to dey let my ears go through unnecessary stress... eyes is not just lamp of the body for no reason... tinubu track record are there for everybody to see it, if hin like make hin turn kevin hart and Eddie Murphy combine, pesin wey go vote am go vote am, pesin wey no go vote am, no go vote am...

5. Since u have his medical report to prove diz, kindly show it to us, doctor.

6. godfather u call it, I call it mentorship, people wey talk sey follow who no road, why u think sey dem talk am, hate him or like him, over 30years now, he has earned it, he can only suggest, it's left for people to okay it...

7. M-M ticket sound so weird to people because tinubu is coming out from from a liberal region to govern majority of region wey no dey liberal, that is what I see, u go first become Nigerian before dem go hang one religion for ur neck after 7days from birth, that's how fvcked up everybody is right now, no problem for my side, so far his vice is a Nigerian, I no get issue with the ticket combo...

Why tinubu will win, no hidden strategy, no reliance, no confidence of whatsoever, the answer is he knows when to contest, 15years after being the governor of his state, he dey observe wetin wan sup, if u think he is coming out now to come and lose, think am twice

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Few Salient Things That Will Cause Tinubu To Lose This Election by bender79: 3:37am On Oct 15, 2022
KillSars:
Lolzz, atiku is not even meant to be on the ballot, why tinubu go come dey stress himself sey hin wan beat am. If the whole north folds for atiku, dem no go vote am, all na tactics to chop hin money, if dem vote am, they know the consequence wey fit xup. The real options are from the south, they are free to choose anyone wey dem like. And about tinubu reliance on his kinsmen, isn't it obvious all candidate rely on their kinsmen?

2. No be today, wey SS and SE dey drop block vote of over 80%, with the block vote, wetin dey always xup after, it's not about underestimating diz region, if I know the voting pattern of a particular region and I know sey e go hard for it to work in my favour, I go channel my energy to somewhere else, u can't win all, u win some, u loose some.

3. Are u sure tinubu dey over rely on south western vote, u gats check very well, SW too dey liberal, dem no send anybody papa and tinubu knows diz.

4. Where the entitlement dey, coz he said na hin turn to become his party flagbearer, where the lie dey, he folds his party just to ensure a ruling party is subdued, and u think he should keep mute in his own party..
He doesn't respect invitation to speak, lolzzz... to come speak wetin u neva hear before, right? That energy can be channeled to something more productive, and BTW who in his right frame of mind still believes in words from mouth diz days sef? Everybody just dey lie, as for me, I believe so much in what I see, no time to dey let my ears go through unnecessary stress... eyes is not just lamp of the body for no reason... tinubu track record are there for everybody to see it, if hin like make hin turn kevin hart and Eddie Murphy combine, pesin wey go vote am go vote am, pesin wey no go vote am, no go vote am...

6. godfather u call it, I call it mentorship, people wey talk sey follow who no road, why u think sey dem talk am, hate him or like him, over 30years now, he has earned it, he can only suggest, it's left for people to okay it...

7. M-M ticket sound so weird to people because tinubu is coming out from from a liberal region to govern majority of region wey no dey liberal, that is what I see, u go first become Nigerian before dem go hang one religion for ur neck after 7days from birth, that's how fvcked up everybody is right now, no problem for my side, so far his vice is a Nigerian, I no get issue with the ticket combo...

Why tinubu will win, no hidden strategy, no reliance, no confidence of whatsoever, the answer is he knows when to contest, 15years after being the governor of his state, he dey observe wetin wan sup, if u think he is coming out now to come and loose, think am twice
You are still relying on the same reasons OP gave to win the election. Atiku lost the election because he scored lower in northern votes due to the dominance of Buhari but same cannot be said today because there are 3 candidates including yours who will split the votes making other regions significant in guaranteeing victory.

3 Likes

Re: Few Salient Things That Will Cause Tinubu To Lose This Election by Bobloco: 3:40am On Oct 15, 2022
Apt and concise

The Emilokan drug lord is unelectable

2 Likes

Re: Few Salient Things That Will Cause Tinubu To Lose This Election by tribalmall: 4:22am On Oct 15, 2022
OP the answer to your wailing as been provided. If Tinubu wan lose let him lose but I know either of Atiku or Obi are too small to win him in any contest in this Nigeria.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Few Salient Things That Will Cause Tinubu To Lose This Election by Ttalk: 5:08am On Oct 15, 2022
I've never seen a tribe as hateful as you lot.

Why do you relish in other people's failure?

Why do you thrive to make others lose instead of making yourself win?

Why do you choose the downfall of Tinubu when that will not translate to Obi's win?

Why is it too difficult for you to come up with a convincing argument on how your candidate can win but put all your energy into how Tinubu will fail?

Is it only Tinubu that is the threat to Obi's success when we have Atiku that is directly a threat to Obi because both candidates will share from the same poll of voters?

The way Igbo are going about this campaign will have a repercussion.

Must you ruin all your chances today as if there won't be tomorrow?

It is a bastard Yoruba that will read all this nonsense you lots are daily shunning on Nairaland and still vote for your candidate. You have completely eroded any sympathy another region may have for your best candidate because of a cheer-blocked head and lack of common sense and simple logic.

I spit on this useless topic. Shioor

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Few Salient Things That Will Cause Tinubu To Lose This Election by yemmit90: 6:32am On Oct 15, 2022
@op, the earlier you understand that Tinubu is the most brilliant politician ever emerged from Nigeria politics, the better for you. If Awo, Zik, Abiola and other first and second Republic politicians get the same level of tactics and intelligent, they would've became president especially Awo UPN in 1976 general election.

If not that some Nigerians are sturbon and always like to write unrealistic jagons about politics, they should not have underestimated this man ever again after APC primary election.

Tinubu is only politician who can say " ELO FOKAN BALE" ( go and let your mind be at rest) amidst serious gang up from his most trusted allies and political sons and still won by wide margin.

Though anything can happen in 2023 election but don't ever underestimate Tinubu on ballot. Northern elites knows that a Northerner after 8 years of Buhari is a recipe for unforseen political turbulence from the South, and they are not ready to face the consequences. They will definitely thread carefully in working for Atiku. PDP would've won easily if Peter Obi is their candidate with all these wave of supports he is currently enjoying.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Few Salient Things That Will Cause Tinubu To Lose This Election by Workch: 6:40am On Oct 15, 2022
Ttalk:

Why do you choose the downfall of Tinubu when that will not translate to Obi's win?

Why is it too difficult for you to come up with a convincing argument on how your candidate can win but put all your energy into how Tinubu will fail?

Is it only Tinubu that is the threat to Obi's success when we have Atiku that is directly a threat to Obi because both candidates will share from the same poll of voters?

It is a bastard Yoruba that will read all this nonsense you lots are daily shunning on Nairaland and still vote for your candidate. You have completely eroded any sympathy another region may have for your best candidate because of a cheer-blocked head and lack of common sense and simple logic.

you are being too emotional

2 Likes

Re: Few Salient Things That Will Cause Tinubu To Lose This Election by ibechris(m): 6:44am On Oct 15, 2022
Saying he will continue from where Buhari stop is another foolish way to cause anger among Nigerian,hence making him unelectable.

1 Like

Re: Few Salient Things That Will Cause Tinubu To Lose This Election by Workch: 6:45am On Oct 15, 2022
yemmit90:
@op, the earlier you understand that Tinubu is the most brilliant politician ever emerged from Nigeria politics, the better for you. If Awo, Zik, Abiola and other first and second Republic politicians get the same level of tactics and intelligent, they would've became president especially Awo UPN in 1976 general election.

If not that some Nigerians are sturbon and always like to write unrealistic jagons about politics, they should not have underestimated this man ever again after APC primary election.

Tinubu is only politician who can say " ELO FOKAN BALE" ( go and let your mind be at rest) amidst serious gang up from his most trusted allies and political sons and still won by wide margin.

Though anything can happen in 2023 election but don't ever underestimate Tinubu on ballot. Northern elites knows that a Northerner after 8 years of Buhari is a recipe for unforseen political turbulence from the South, and they are not ready to face the consequences. They will definitely thread carefully in working for Atiku. PDP would've won easily if Peter Obi is their candidate with all these wave of supports he is currently enjoying.
Tinubu is not brilliant, he just has Lagos under his coffers then he uses money from there to pay people like he did during the primaries.

It’s an insult to put Tinubu, awo and zik in the same statement

4 Likes

Re: Few Salient Things That Will Cause Tinubu To Lose This Election by gozmok1(m): 6:46am On Oct 15, 2022
Tinubu is running on Muslim-Muslim Mkpurummiri ticket
Buhari is sitting on the fence
Atiku and PDP are fighting themselves

Everything playing to the favour of the anointed one.

Guess the anointed one, you think say na your papa be the anointed one abi, taa get out... grin grin grin

The anointed one is Mr. Peter Gregory Obi, the Rock on which the new Nigeria will be built.

3 Likes

Re: Few Salient Things That Will Cause Tinubu To Lose This Election by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 15, 2022
Exactly
Re: Few Salient Things That Will Cause Tinubu To Lose This Election by kettykin: 6:55am On Oct 15, 2022
Muslim Muslim ticket can never work,never !!!

1 Like

Re: Few Salient Things That Will Cause Tinubu To Lose This Election by yemmit90: 9:44am On Oct 15, 2022
Workch:
Tinubu is not brilliant, he just has Lagos under his coffers then he uses money from there to pay people like he did during the primaries.

It’s an insult to put Tinubu, awo and zik in the same statement

Lol, go and read the history, no politicians has ever enjoyed national outlooks since inception of democracy like Tinubu.

Besides, we usually celebrate the old, thinking it's better than this generation, YES, but when talking about politics, these guys are not tactically better. There were series of violence, disagreements, assassinations, break down of law and orders throughout pre- independent and post independent of first and second Republic. They had greatest opportunity to rewrite the history of black race but due to their personal interests or agrradizziment, they threw everything away, leading to military take over, which eventually laid the foundation of corruption/corrupt leaderships.
Re: Few Salient Things That Will Cause Tinubu To Lose This Election by Donsheddy: 10:14am On Oct 15, 2022
bender79:
You are still relying on the same reasons OP gave to win the election. Atiku lost the election because he scored lower in northern votes due to the dominance of Buhari but same cannot be said today because there are 3 candidates including yours who will split the votes making other regions significant in guaranteeing victory.

Something they fail to understand.....
2011 Jonathan lost NW and NE and won the election......

Apc supporters fail to consider that kwankwanso is on the ballot too.....

Splitting northern votes three ways...

North West is known for voting there own ...
Which in the question is kwankwanso.....

I expect him to get not less than 30% of total vote cast in the n.w and n.e if he continues with this momentum....

That leaves the remaining 70% to be draged between atiku,obi and tinubu... If obi can get 5% from this pool from the northern christian in this pool ....

You have 65% left.....

Trust me there will be voters aparthy in the north if we are expecting a turn out of About 17 million from those two regions......

Nnpp. 5.1 m
Lp. 850k
Apc and pdp will battle for the remaining 11M.

S.E and S.S has a total voters turn out of About 10m

If labour grabs 70%

From those two regions..

That's about 7 million

Could be more if the. East comes out to vote like they did in 2011....

That's why I believe Kanu release will favour l.p contrary to what people think...

N.C will be the decider in the election.....

If you go to the West removing Lagos state....

The voting strength of the other 5 states is not bigger than the 5 states in the east....
The east comes out top...

Why I said removing Lagos, Lagos votes is mixed, the difference between the winner and the second position won't be much......

Now the question is can apc get up to 80% of vote cast in the other 5 western states assuming there voting strength is about 4million

This is where the Muslim Muslim ticket plays a big roll.....

The answer is no.......

So let's assume Apc gets...

5Million north
3million west.
1.5 million n.c.
And 500k both s.s and s.e combined.

That's 10m total

Then l.p

Gets 7.5millon
S.S and S.E..
N.C 2.5M
West 1.5M
N.E and N.W
1M

That's about

12.5M

And atiku gets 6M north
2M N.C.
1M west.
2M South south and east

That's 11M
Re: Few Salient Things That Will Cause Tinubu To Lose This Election by Donsheddy: 10:31am On Oct 15, 2022
Serve as guide on how the regions vote

Re: Few Salient Things That Will Cause Tinubu To Lose This Election by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:41am On Oct 15, 2022
yemmit90:

Leave them.

Everyone and everything in APC seemed against Tinubu towards the primary.

Osinbajo even got a thunderous applause when his name was called on the D-DAY.

But we all saw how it ended. Even Amaechi beat Osinbajo.

And Tinubu beat them all.

That man is an incomparable political strategist.

Atiku and Obi are learners.
Re: Few Salient Things That Will Cause Tinubu To Lose This Election by Otunbakayce: 10:49am On Oct 15, 2022
KillSars:

Why tinubu will win, no hidden strategy, no reliance, no confidence of whatsoever, the answer is he knows when to contest, 15years after being the governor of his state, he dey observe wetin wan sup, if u think he is coming out now to come and lose, think am twice
You clearly know nothing about the Nigerian politics. This is 2022 not even 2019 nor even 2015.
Re: Few Salient Things That Will Cause Tinubu To Lose This Election by Ttalk: 11:52am On Oct 15, 2022
Donsheddy:

Something they fail to understand.....
2011 Jonathan lost NW and NE and won the election......

Apc supporters fail to consider that kwankwanso is on the ballot too.....

Splitting northern votes three ways...

Whao I like your analysis.

North West is known for voting there own ...
Which in the question is kwankwanso.....

I expect him to get not less than 30% of total vote cast in the n.w and n.e if he continues with this momentum....

That leaves the remaining 70% to be draged between atiku,obi and tinubu... If obi can get 5% from this pool from the northern christian in this pool ....

You have 65% left.....

Trust me there will be voters aparthy in the north if we are expecting a turn out of About 17 million from those two regions......

Nnpp. 5.1 m
Lp. 850k
Apc and pdp will battle for the remaining 11M.

S.E and S.S has a total voters turn out of About 10m

If labour grabs 70%

From those two regions..

That's about 7 million

Could be more if the. East comes out to vote like they did in 2011....

That's why I believe Kanu release will favour l.p contrary to what people think...

N.C will be the decider in the election.....

If you go to the West removing Lagos state....

The voting strength of the other 5 states is not bigger than the 5 states in the east....
The east comes out top...

Why I said removing Lagos, Lagos votes is mixed, the difference between the winner and the second position won't be much......

Now the question is can apc get up to 80% of vote cast in the other 5 western states assuming there voting strength is about 4million

This is where the Muslim Muslim ticket plays a big roll.....

The answer is no.......

So let's assume Apc gets...

5Million north
3million west.
1.5 million n.c.
And 500k both s.s and s.e combined.

That's 10m total

Then l.p

Gets 7.5millon
S.S and S.E..
N.C 2.5M
West 1.5M
N.E and N.W
1M

That's about

12.5M

And atiku gets 6M north
2M N.C.
1M west.
2M South south and east

That's 11M

The only thing it lacks is a depth knowledge of Nigerian politics. Let me simplify it for you.

Tinubu choosing a Christian deputy would have cost him greatly.

Just name any Christian northerner that would have given Tinubu the vote Shettima would give.

Any northern Christian would have increased APC votes in the north central but not in the South.

Southern Kaduna, Jos, Taraba, and Nas,arawa with some chunks of Christians are likely to be influenced by religion. Let's quantify the figure to be 2m votes.

Now let's look at what the Shetimma factor would bring to the table. Borno and Yobe have estimates of 5 to 6m Kanuri people. At least 4million would vote for Shettima as their son and reduce the loss from North central to 2 million. There are other Muslims scattered all over Nigeria that would prefer the brilliance and record of Shettima as governor to vote for him. From the North west to the North East and some few in north-central, this figure can not be less than 2m. So that cancels the factor of MM that you so much emphasised.
I do not consider MM as a factor in the South because;
1. Religion is not a factor in the SW
2. SE would not vote Tinubu even if he presents Pope as his deputy same goes with SS.

4 Likes

Re: Few Salient Things That Will Cause Tinubu To Lose This Election by Okoroawusa: 12:17pm On Oct 15, 2022
That one concern una....

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria
Re: Few Salient Things That Will Cause Tinubu To Lose This Election by Ttalk: 12:32pm On Oct 15, 2022
Okoroawusa:
That one concern una....

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria

There is no doubt about that

4 Likes

Re: Few Salient Things That Will Cause Tinubu To Lose This Election by Jajaofokpoko1: 12:34pm On Oct 15, 2022
His supporters are very bitter souls,especially those Yoruba Muslims here on nairaland
Very hateful and vile but they complain others hate them

Mark this,Tinubu will fail woefully

1 Like

Re: Few Salient Things That Will Cause Tinubu To Lose This Election by Ttalk: 1:35pm On Oct 15, 2022
Jajaofokpoko1:
His supporters are very bitter souls,especially those Yoruba Muslims here on nairaland
Very hateful and vile but they complain others hate them

Mark this,Tinubu will fail woefully

You said more than this during APC primary campaign

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Few Salient Things That Will Cause Tinubu To Lose This Election by Donsheddy: 1:56pm On Oct 15, 2022
Ttalk:

The only thing it lacks is a depth knowledge of Nigerian politics. Let me simplify it for you.

Tinubu choosing a Christian deputy would have cost him greatly.

Just name any Christian northerner that would have given Tinubu the vote Shettima would give.

Any northern Christian would have increased APC votes in the north central but not in the South.

Southern Kaduna, Jos, Taraba, and Nas,arawa with some chunks of Christians are likely to be influenced by religion. Let's quantify the figure to be 2m votes.

Now let's look at what the Shetimma factor would bring to the table. Borno and Yobe have estimates of 5 to 6m Kanuri people. At least 4million would vote for Shettima as their son and reduce the loss from North central to 2 million. There are other Muslims scattered all over Nigeria that would prefer the brilliance and record of Shettima as governor to vote for him. From the North west to the North East and some few in north-central, this figure can not be less than 2m. So that cancels the factor of MM that you so much emphasised.
I do not consider MM as a factor in the South because;
1. Religion is not a factor in the SW
2. SE would not vote Tinubu even if he presents Pope as his deputy same goes with SS.

4 million from just two state....
What are you on.....

The average vote from north east is 6 million....

So are you telling me 4 million will go to tinubu not minding that's atiku own region that haven't produced the presidency ever

Winning north central and western christian vote would have been his perfect shot than aiming for north Eastern vote

The spoiler in this election is kwankwanso if we are to go by north west pattern of vote.....
For those of us that seems to have forgotten.....

Buhari pulled close to 8million vote with cpc that wasn't popular.....

Governors in pdp Couldn't influence that.
So why do you think Apc can.....

All obi needs is to inherit 80% of jonathans votes in 2011 and 2015 and he is cruising to aso rock....

I'm just being realistic here...

Cus buharis block votes will share between three candidates atiku, kwankwanso and tinubu

1 Like

Re: Few Salient Things That Will Cause Tinubu To Lose This Election by FreedomfromtheT: 1:58pm On Oct 15, 2022
Ttalk:

You and your likes tend to look for every opportunity to pitch Yorubas and other tribes against Peter Obi. It appears that is your strategy towards the election. Who told you the writer is Igbo and supports Peter Obi? It is too late sir. Your attempt at turning every post into tribal battle against Peter Obi is stale. Former president Olusegun Obasanjo, son of late sage Seyi Awolowo, Mr. Macaroni, Dr. Doyin Okupe as we as many other well meaning omoluabi Nigerians and others from other tribes are supporting Peter Obi because of his credibility, competence and current capacity. Thank you.
Re: Few Salient Things That Will Cause Tinubu To Lose This Election by 00FFT00(m): 5:11pm On Oct 15, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Leave them.

Everyone and everything in APC seemed against Tinubu towards the primary.

Osinbajo even got a thunderous applause when his name was called on the D-DAY.

But we all saw how it ended. Even Amaechi beat Osinbajo.

And Tinubu beat them all.

That man is an incomparable political strategist.

Atiku and Obi are learners.

If I am totally corrupt and morally depraved. And I have a stupendous amount of stolen money at my disposal, and equally willing to induce a convention of equally corrupt political gladiators. I will also beat my competition. No rocket science here.
Re: Few Salient Things That Will Cause Tinubu To Lose This Election by Jajaofokpoko1: 8:03pm On Oct 16, 2022
Ttalk:

You said more than this during APC primary campaign
what’s my business with the evil party’s primaries?
Re: Few Salient Things That Will Cause Tinubu To Lose This Election by Judybash93(m): 4:24pm On Nov 09, 2022
yemmit90:

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Most Reliable Result So Far. Direct From IREV / Why Did Tinubu Lose Lagos? / Over 2000 Years Ago, A Thief Was Preferred Over A Man Who Never Sinned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.