Stats: 3,156,271 members, 7,829,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

PDP Crisis: BoT Bans Wike, Others From Press Interviews - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Crisis: BoT Bans Wike, Others From Press Interviews (30084 Views)

PDP Crisis: BOT Member, ABC Nwosu Resigns / PDP Crisis: Bot Chairman, Walid Jibrin, Resigns / Abaribe Lied On PIA Comments, Says Lawan, Warns Against Press Interviews (2) (3) (4)

Re: PDP Crisis: BoT Bans Wike, Others From Press Interviews by kratos12345: 12:21pm On Oct 15, 2022
Wisetrue99:
grin grin grin grin grin abi na Wike go ban una grin grin grin

You guys are just fighting a lost battle!

Atiku sold his his future to Wike years back when greed and stinginess prevent him from spending on the party

Instead he runs to Tinubu then Wike for something he could easily do on his own, now he has lost that power of leadership

Its either Atikuu do as he is told or there is no show for him grin

Then again if he does as he is told by Wike, what type of a leader will he be

Atiku is truly at a cross road. Its better for Nigerians either way cause we don't want Nigeria to remain as it was!!!
that has been my prayers too. May Wike succeed in this fight because it finally disorganize PDP and kill the party while APC will in no time fall apart too, then everything will fall in favour of labour party

Re: PDP Crisis: BoT Bans Wike, Others From Press Interviews by Mysticbabe: 12:22pm On Oct 15, 2022
JasonScoolari:
It is now very clear that the PDP are really not ready to wrestle power... Some group of old thieves under the guises of Board of Trustees thought it would be wise to restrict Wike from granting interviews whenever he likes.

Restricting Wike is like removing lunch from the mouth of Tiger who hasn't had food for weeks.

Wike has now opened some dirty corruption games
Ayu and his fellow gang of thieves are playing, hence they want him to shut up.

I have always been a fan of the fearless Wike and I will continue to be.

Underate Nyesom Ezenwo Wike at your own peril.

God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori.

Tou dont even gerrit..watch out
Re: PDP Crisis: BoT Bans Wike, Others From Press Interviews by JB4life: 12:27pm On Oct 15, 2022
For playing politics of highest bidders and ignoring justice,fairness and inclusiveness, as regards South-East,both APC and PDP would always be in series of crises till 2023 elections which they would fail woefully ,are over.
Mark my words.
Re: PDP Crisis: BoT Bans Wike, Others From Press Interviews by senjutsu(m): 12:29pm On Oct 15, 2022
How on earth do they think they can enforce that. The Wike I know will not keep shut o. In fact this move will further infuriate him. It's like trying to hold a bull dog with a strand of thread.

I'm your IT accessories guy. Check my signature cool
Re: PDP Crisis: BoT Bans Wike, Others From Press Interviews by Missionaire: 12:51pm On Oct 15, 2022
JasonScoolari:
It is now very clear that the PDP are really not ready to wrestle power... Some group of old thieves under the guises of Board of Trustees thought it would be wise to restrict Wike from granting interviews whenever he likes.

Restricting Wike is like removing lunch from the mouth of Tiger who hasn't had food for weeks.

Wike has now opened some dirty corruption games Ayu and his fellow gang of thieves are playing, hence they want him to shut up.

Don't mind them.

Wike: Ayu stole N1bn

*weeks passed and yet no response from the accused*

Ayu to the BoT: Ban Wike from saying anything about the party again so that I can respond to his allegations. You know if I respond now, he will reveal more like he has threatened.

*Ayu then proceeds to deny Wike's allegations and shortly after BoT Bans Wike and others from granting interviews*
Re: PDP Crisis: BoT Bans Wike, Others From Press Interviews by CheapHomes1: 1:00pm On Oct 15, 2022
JasonScoolari:

Wike has now opened some dirty corruption games Ayu and his fellow gang of thieves are playing, hence they want him to shut up.

So the PDP BOT are thieves and Wike is what?
Re: PDP Crisis: BoT Bans Wike, Others From Press Interviews by greatID: 1:01pm On Oct 15, 2022
OLABAMIJI99:
Good.. Next is total suspension!

The young man has been causing nuisance recently since after loosing primaries..

He and other Christian governors like Makinde, Ortom and Ikpeazu have been crying all night because Atiku defeated them.... He has been criticising Atiku saying that Fulani muslim wont hand over to another fulani Muslim, insulting Tinubu for his muslim Muslim ticket best decision, yet PDP gubernatorial candidate and his running mate in Rivers state are Christians like him

Hypocrite!!

LIKE I HAVE ALWAYS SAID, WE WONT ALLOW ANY OTHER XTIAN TO RULE THIS COUNTRY AGAIN..

JONATHAN IS AND REMAINS THE LAST CHRISTIAN PRESIDENT IN NIGERIA..
You are a big fool

NEVER AGAIN
Re: PDP Crisis: BoT Bans Wike, Others From Press Interviews by CheapHomes1: 1:04pm On Oct 15, 2022
Missionaire:

Don't mind them.

Ayu to the BoT: Ban Wike from saying anything about the party again so that I can respond to his allegations. You know if I respond now, he will reveal more like he has threatened.

*Ayu then proceeds to deny Wike's allegations and shortly after BoT Bans Wike and others from granting interviews*

Where did ayu steal the money from?
Re: PDP Crisis: BoT Bans Wike, Others From Press Interviews by CheapHomes1: 1:06pm On Oct 15, 2022
kratos12345:
that has been my prayers too. May Wike succeed in this fight because it finally disorganize PDP and kill the party while APC will in no time fall apart too, then everything will fall in favour of labour party

If you waiting for the demise of PDP and APC before peter obi wins, then it shows that peter obi isn't unpopular
Re: PDP Crisis: BoT Bans Wike, Others From Press Interviews by 00FFT00(m): 1:11pm On Oct 15, 2022
JasonScoolari:
Are you still a slave to the British or you still need their validation?

Are you still a slave to Nigeria's corrupt political class and system?.
Re: PDP Crisis: BoT Bans Wike, Others From Press Interviews by CheapHomes1: 1:11pm On Oct 15, 2022
ollyboy009:
PDP has finally nailed its own coffin. How can the BoT have Mr Ayu in question as its member? damn

Wike is right afterall

Wike is right about what? What is wrong in having Ayu as a BoT member and how does that make Wike right?
Re: PDP Crisis: BoT Bans Wike, Others From Press Interviews by OloYeOfEgbE: 1:19pm On Oct 15, 2022
OLABAMIJI99:

The young man has been causing nuisance recently since after loosing primaries..

He and other Christian governors like Makinde, Ortom and Ikpeazu have been crying all night because Atiku defeated them.... He has been criticising Atiku saying that Fulani muslim wont hand over to another fulani Muslim, insulting Tinubu for his muslim Muslim ticket best decision, yet PDP gubernatorial candidate and his running mate in Rivers state are Christians like him

Hypocrite!!

LIKE I HAVE ALWAYS SAID, WE WONT ALLOW ANY OTHER XTIAN TO RULE THIS COUNTRY AGAIN..

NEVER AGAIN

hahahahahaha..

I support you.

anything to destroy this country by your islamist is welcomed but let me assure you,what you really don't want is a Christian vs Muslim war...

You know the winners..deep down
Re: PDP Crisis: BoT Bans Wike, Others From Press Interviews by CheapHomes1: 1:27pm On Oct 15, 2022
Osasjohne:
The ban is against the constitution so it cannot stand.

How is the demand for Ayus resignation constitutional?

How was the removal of Secondus constitutional?
Re: PDP Crisis: BoT Bans Wike, Others From Press Interviews by fortunez1(m): 1:55pm On Oct 15, 2022
Seems you are a very STINGY nigga, or else explain which other governor that has out preformed Wike . Google , Wike utilized Rivers funds
Curious345:
Wike is sharing rivers state Money like it's his father's estate ..

That is pilfering , that is pure theft .. wike is stealing from rivers people and rivers people are drinking beer and abusing atiku ..

He positioned himself as the money man of PDP, throwing himself around like the sultan of Brunei,like the ibn-fayad's of Saudi Arabia ,who spend state money like it's personal money ..

Can somebody draw wike's ears and tell him he is a thief !!

Jesus !!I am so angry right now ..

Re: PDP Crisis: BoT Bans Wike, Others From Press Interviews by jrusky(m): 2:01pm On Oct 15, 2022
OLABAMIJI99:

Hypocrite!!

NEVER AGAIN

At the start of you epistle I was following picking some senses but at the bolded section your stupidity and moronic status crept in.

Are we talking christain matter here as per PDP? You see this is one thing I hate about you Muslims, the curse you inherited from the damned Ishmael kee follows you bitch everywhere seeking unecssary attention, aggressive lifestyles, uncultured utterances, terrorism talks, very myopic and stupid in human thinking capacity, haters of peace, inferiority complexity syndrome, very foolish, arrogant with empty skulls, aways feel intimidated by other religion whom do not even bothers about your religion, lack understand of religion you claimed its yours, serving a man claimed came from Saudi Arabia with no evidence anywhere he ever existed, very shameless, trouble seekers etc these are I know about your religion and now go and read the stupid bolded shit you wrote does it make any sense?

Your buhari is a Muslim yet your brethren ISWAP, Boko shit, Bandits, Fulani bitch herders raping your mothers and sisters, beheading your fellow Muslims, bombing mosques, unleashing horror on your lives yet you are here shamelessly talking Pooh.

Plssss Park one side.

Re: PDP Crisis: BoT Bans Wike, Others From Press Interviews by jamace(m): 2:06pm On Oct 15, 2022
Which BoT ? BoT that gave 2023 Southern Presidential mandate to a Northerner, for selfish reasons?

Sensible Southerners must resist Atiku/PDP for this political kidnapping.

Wike and co, pls apply more pressure.

Re: PDP Crisis: BoT Bans Wike, Others From Press Interviews by rejoice4eva(m): 2:12pm On Oct 15, 2022
OLABAMIJI99:

Hypocrite!!

NEVER AGAIN

You have fundamental problems.
Re: PDP Crisis: BoT Bans Wike, Others From Press Interviews by hotseat: 2:16pm On Oct 15, 2022
The Peoples Despotic, sorry, Democratic Party (PDP) are anything but democratic!

How do you ban an individual, especially a governor of a state from granting press interviews?

Is it meant to cow him into submission or to prevent him from further opening the can of worms within the top echelon of the party?

Abeg, make PDP go look bush!

IDIOTAS!
Re: PDP Crisis: BoT Bans Wike, Others From Press Interviews by broadman20: 2:30pm On Oct 15, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Are you in essence saying He is destined to be a mental slave a slavish nwaboy to suffer all the days of his life till him go die enter grave grin

� Percent correct na, you are already seeing it from his post.
Re: PDP Crisis: BoT Bans Wike, Others From Press Interviews by Igbojew: 2:45pm On Oct 15, 2022
happney65:
They can see the handwriting on the wall they are now running kitikiti running katakata. They went to sleep for 8years. The citizens did the job of opposition. They were useless in government and useless out of government. Instead of even doing the right thing and give obi the ticket for a better chance them still go give Mr Dubai.

Bunch of Swines
Wike should solely be blame for betraying South East for their right of producing presidency because of his greediness.Had it been he supported Peter Obi for PDP the way Igbos supported Goodluck Jonathan all this rubbish from both him and Atiku will not have happened.................I am that Igbojew
Re: PDP Crisis: BoT Bans Wike, Others From Press Interviews by Josephali(m): 2:56pm On Oct 15, 2022
OLABAMIJI99:

Hypocrite!!

NEVER AGAIN
Calling you a big fool is like complementing you, how dare you sit behind your keyboard and type rubbish, from your write up I know the category of fool you belong to, since your Dundee and blockheaded parents refuse to educate you about Constitution and power rotation, let me help them do what they failed to do, every body have the right to contest for president. No tribe race religion has the Monopoly to run for president every human being residing in this country called Nigeria has the right to be a president.

Re: PDP Crisis: BoT Bans Wike, Others From Press Interviews by Missionaire: 3:04pm On Oct 15, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Where did ayu steal the money from?

Since you have their direct line as you have earlier stated below in a reply to me:

CheapHomes1:

Wike, makinde, ortom, Secondus, ayu called me and told me

Please call them again to ask them.
Re: PDP Crisis: BoT Bans Wike, Others From Press Interviews by HRMK: 3:05pm On Oct 15, 2022
FUTILE ACTION!
Re: PDP Crisis: BoT Bans Wike, Others From Press Interviews by CheapHomes1: 3:09pm On Oct 15, 2022
Missionaire:

Since you have their direct line as you have earlier stated below in a reply to me:

Please call them again to ask them.

In that reply to you, can you show me were I said I called anybody?

You are the one making a claim that Ayu stole money. Kindly state Where did ayu steal the money from?
Re: PDP Crisis: BoT Bans Wike, Others From Press Interviews by Missionaire: 3:21pm On Oct 15, 2022
CheapHomes1:

In that reply to you, can you show me were I said I called anybody?

You are the one making a claim that Ayu stole money. Kindly state Where did ayu steal the money from?

But they called you as stated below

CheapHomes1:

Wike, makinde, ortom, Secondus, ayu called me and told me

Since they called you, you should have their numbers... You can call any or all of them please.

You have a close relationship with them including the accuser, you can ask Wike directly.

And also, don't ask me for proof... I wasn't the one that said Ayu stole money.

Missionaire:

Don't mind them.

If you understand English Language, you would know what the bolded above means.
Re: PDP Crisis: BoT Bans Wike, Others From Press Interviews by Gunayo(m): 3:32pm On Oct 15, 2022
OLABAMIJI99:

Hypocrite!!

NEVER AGAIN
Did you just say you will never allow a Christian to rule Nigeria again?
That's more reason why we ought not to share a sane country with animals.
Re: PDP Crisis: BoT Bans Wike, Others From Press Interviews by CheapHomes1: 3:35pm On Oct 15, 2022
Missionaire:

But they called you as stated below

Since they called you, you should have their numbers... You can call any or all of them please.

You have a close relationship with them including the accuser, you can ask Wike directly.

And also, don't ask me for proof... I wasn't the one that said Ayu stole money.

If you understand English Language, you would know what the bolded above means.

if I stated that they called me, how does that resolve or validate your claim that you posted that Ayu stole 1b naira?

Of course i should ask you for proof. its from you i heard that Ayu stole money. so kindly kindly provide proof and the tell me where Ayou stole the money from.

I am not aware of Wike accusing anyone of stealing N1billion. I am just hearing it from you for the first time.

Since you understand english language, kindly pls provide the newspaper report or the conversation you had with Wike where he said that Ayou stole 1billion naira.
Re: PDP Crisis: BoT Bans Wike, Others From Press Interviews by alade83: 3:48pm On Oct 15, 2022
The man with pipe mouth will soon reply. We await his response to this directive by the party that gave him the ticket that results to his victory to lead rivers peopleThe man with pipe mouth will soon reply. We await his response to this directive by the party that gave him the ticket that results to his victory to lead rivers people...
Re: PDP Crisis: BoT Bans Wike, Others From Press Interviews by Missionaire: 4:30pm On Oct 15, 2022
CheapHomes1:

if I stated that they called me, how does that resolve or validate your claim that you posted that Ayu stole 1b naira?

Of course i should ask you for proof. its from you i heard that Ayu stole money. so kindly kindly provide proof and the tell me where Ayou stole the money from.

I am not aware of Wike accusing anyone of stealing N1billion. I am just hearing it from you for the first time.

Since you understand english language, kindly pls provide the newspaper report or the conversation you had with Wike where he said that Ayou stole 1billion naira.

Firstly, you lied. You should stop disgracing yourself.

CheapHomes1:

Why should he deny anything? Since Wike was there when ayu collected the 1b, he should provide the evidence

That's the post you made sometime ago.
How can you claim to hear it from me for the first time when you have already done so in the past?
I've attached a screenshot.

Well, you said you want to see where Wike said so. Here's the link again:
https://www.nairaland.com/7348250/ayu-very-corrupt-he-collected

You should go and learn Direct and Indirect Speech from Primary 6 to JSS 2 again.

Re: PDP Crisis: BoT Bans Wike, Others From Press Interviews by CheapHomes1: 4:33pm On Oct 15, 2022
Missionaire:

Firstly, you lied. You should stop disgracing yourself.

That's the post you made sometime ago.
How can you claim to hear it from me for the first time when you have already done so in the past?

Well, you said you want to see where Wike said so. Here's the link again:
https://www.nairaland.com/7348250/ayu-very-corrupt-he-collected

Lied about what? Pls do you know the meaning of "stealing" and where was "stealing" mentioned in the screenshot and the link you shared ? Aren't you the one disgracing yourself?

Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... / Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters / Tinubu: The Battle Ahead - Sun News

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68