Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

PDP Crisis: BoT Bans Wike, Others From Press Interviews - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Crisis: BoT Bans Wike, Others From Press Interviews (30086 Views)

PDP Crisis: BOT Member, ABC Nwosu Resigns / PDP Crisis: Bot Chairman, Walid Jibrin, Resigns / Abaribe Lied On PIA Comments, Says Lawan, Warns Against Press Interviews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Crisis: BoT Bans Wike, Others From Press Interviews by CheapHomes1: 4:39pm On Oct 15, 2022
Missionaire:

Firstly, you lied. You should stop disgracing yourself.

That's the post you made sometime ago.
How can you claim to hear it from me for the first time when you have already done so in the past?
I've attached a screenshot.

Well, you said you want to see where Wike said so. Here's the link again:
https://www.nairaland.com/7348250/ayu-very-corrupt-he-collected

You should go and learn Direct and Indirect Speech from Primary 6 to JSS 2 again.

Are you so desperate and in a hurry to prove a point that doesn't exist that you aren't even reading what you are posting, attaching and saying? In the screenshot, can you show me where "stealing" was mentioned?
Re: PDP Crisis: BoT Bans Wike, Others From Press Interviews by JOemmy(m): 4:48pm On Oct 15, 2022
How is it possible to ban wike from conducting press interviews? Wike that loves media attention so much.
Re: PDP Crisis: BoT Bans Wike, Others From Press Interviews by Karlosorji(m): 5:09pm On Oct 15, 2022
OLABAMIJI99:
Good.. Next is total suspension!

The young man has been causing nuisance recently since after loosing primaries..

He and other Christian governors like Makinde, Ortom and Ikpeazu have been crying all night because Atiku defeated them.... He has been criticising Atiku saying that Fulani muslim wont hand over to another fulani Muslim, insulting Tinubu for his muslim Muslim ticket best decision, yet PDP gubernatorial candidate and his running mate in Rivers state are Christians like him

Hypocrite!!

LIKE I HAVE ALWAYS SAID, WE WONT ALLOW ANY OTHER XTIAN TO RULE THIS COUNTRY AGAIN..

JONATHAN IS AND REMAINS THE LAST CHRISTIAN PRESIDENT IN NIGERIA..

NEVER AGAIN
you are a big fool. Let's see how as lmajiris will keep ruling this country. FOOL

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: BoT Bans Wike, Others From Press Interviews by GAJIT: 5:48pm On Oct 15, 2022
How does this even work? This is very laughable, so he shouldn't talk again, rubbish. They should just stop him from opening his mouth entirely.
Re: PDP Crisis: BoT Bans Wike, Others From Press Interviews by Missionaire: 6:00pm On Oct 15, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Are you so desperate and in a hurry to prove a point that doesn't exist that you aren't even reading what you are posting, attaching and saying? In the screenshot, can you show me where "stealing" was mentioned?

Nyesom Wike, governor of Rivers, says Iyorchia Ayu, national chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), received N1 billion from one of the presidential hopefuls in the party.

The governor made the allegation during a media chat on Friday.

He said Ayu is corrupt, and that the chairman cannot deny that he received the money but refused to remit it to the party’s account.

“Ayu is very corrupt. I’m totally informed. Ayu has the opportunity to challenge me, I will name,” he said.

If you understand the meaning of “stealing", you would know the implication of that statement in red.
That statement is from the thread whose link I gave you and where it shows that you lied that you were hearing about the theft for the first time through me.

I guess you weren't putting on your thinking cap then... And looking at things now, it seems you don't even have the thinking cap at all.

When you lie to collect money and fail to remit it to where you are supposed to, what do you call that?

Fraud and Stealing!

This will be my last response to you.
It baffles me how someone who is into Real Estate would have more than 90% of his posts about bitter politics and attacking everyone with differing views like a mad dog frothing on the side instead of promoting his business thereby chasing away would be clients.

Have sense.

Abi you're not into Real Estate?
Re: PDP Crisis: BoT Bans Wike, Others From Press Interviews by CheapHomes1: 6:11pm On Oct 15, 2022
Missionaire:

If you understand the meaning of “stealing", you would know the implication of that statement in red.
That statement is from the thread whose link I gave you and where it shows that you lied that you were hearing from about the theft for the first time through me.

I guess you weren't putting on your thinking cap then... And looking at things now, it seems you don't even have the thinking cap at all.

When you lie to collect money and fail to remit it to where you are supposed to, what do you call that?

Fraud and Stealing!

This will be my last response to you.
It baffles me how someone who is into Real Estate would have more than 90% of his posts about bitter politics and attacking everyone with differing views like a mad dog frothing on the side instead of promoting his business thereby chasing away would be clients.

Have sense.

Abi you're not into Real Estate?

You sound quite hurt and emotional. What's the issue?
You wan run? Don't run . You haven't answered the simple question.

In the screenshot, can you show me where "stealing" was mentioned?

In all you copied and pasted above, where was "stealing" mentioned? How is "receiving" the same thing as "stealing"?

When you say "When you lie to collect money and fail to remit", where you witness to any collection of money?
Re: PDP Crisis: BoT Bans Wike, Others From Press Interviews by CheapHomes1: 6:14pm On Oct 15, 2022
Missionaire:

That statement is from the thread whose link I gave you and where it shows that you lied that you were hearing about the theft for the first time through me.

Pls show me where "theft" was mentioned in the thread whose link you gave me?
Re: PDP Crisis: BoT Bans Wike, Others From Press Interviews by Lovelive: 7:44pm On Oct 15, 2022
I have reported that

BePrepared:

Hope everyone is reading this lunatic post...
Hope the Mods are seeing it too
Hope 'woke' Yoruba Christians are seeing this too
Hope woke competence over religion people are seeing this too
Re: PDP Crisis: BoT Bans Wike, Others From Press Interviews by ogmask: 8:16pm On Oct 15, 2022
JasonScoolari:
It is now very clear that the PDP are really not ready to wrestle power... Some group of old thieves under the guises of Board of Trustees thought it would be wise to restrict Wike from granting interviews whenever he likes.

Restricting Wike is like removing lunch from the mouth of Tiger who hasn't had food for weeks.

Wike has now opened some dirty corruption games Ayu and his fellow gang of thieves are playing, hence they want him to shut up.

I have always been a fan of the fearless Wike and I will continue to be.

Underate Nyesom Ezenwo Wike at your own peril.

God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori.

All I want to say is "if you live in a glass house don't throw stones".
The day them go answer wike with counter accusations na that day you go know say nor be who first reach police station dey win case. The only difference here is that wike gives bribes, which makes it a bit difficult for the bribe takers to admit. Make we dey watch sha....
Re: PDP Crisis: BoT Bans Wike, Others From Press Interviews by ogmask: 8:19pm On Oct 15, 2022
OLABAMIJI99:

The young man has been causing nuisance recently since after loosing primaries..

He and other Christian governors like Makinde, Ortom and Ikpeazu have been crying all night because Atiku defeated them.... He has been criticising Atiku saying that Fulani muslim wont hand over to another fulani Muslim, insulting Tinubu for his muslim Muslim ticket best decision, yet PDP gubernatorial candidate and his running mate in Rivers state are Christians like him

Hypocrite!!

LIKE I HAVE ALWAYS SAID, WE WONT ALLOW ANY OTHER XTIAN TO RULE THIS COUNTRY AGAIN..

NEVER AGAIN

Even you wey be lesser yoruba Muslim? They u nor know say Fulani man can never allow you lead prayer for mosque wey he for dey pray. Bros nor vex ooo this tin u type so be like a slave mentality oooo bros...
Re: PDP Crisis: BoT Bans Wike, Others From Press Interviews by PDPGOVERNOR(m): 8:25pm On Oct 15, 2022
Re: PDP Crisis: BoT Bans Wike, Others From Press Interviews by adekolaelect(m): 8:27pm On Oct 15, 2022
Who tell you wike will agree to keep him silence when their request has not be granted. What is so difecult for pdp to do the needful when the chairman himself made promise that he will resign? How can woke trust you to wait till after election before Ayu will resign when we all know that Atiku when has presidential power all is lost for them wike. Atiku / pdp that can't keep promises withing themselves can never keep any promise they give Nigerians.
Re: PDP Crisis: BoT Bans Wike, Others From Press Interviews by lagosrd: 9:03pm On Oct 15, 2022
Re: PDP Crisis: BoT Bans Wike, Others From Press Interviews by docikenna: 11:57pm On Oct 15, 2022
OLABAMIJI99:

Hypocrite!!

stupid man.u are a cow

NEVER AGAIN
Re: PDP Crisis: BoT Bans Wike, Others From Press Interviews by sharone21(f): 4:09am On Oct 16, 2022
Long overdue.... Why allowing people who talk anyhow and can change easily tomorrow to grant press interviews? I was thinking PDP has not BOT again..... Anyway, we thank God for this at this time.
Re: PDP Crisis: BoT Bans Wike, Others From Press Interviews by toneroforever(m): 4:16am On Oct 16, 2022
God is using Wike to destroy PDP & Atiku.
.....& He is using Tinubu speeches to destroy Tinubu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram: NAF Pounds Sect In Metele, Location Of Deadly Attack On Soldiers / HISBAH Board Bans "Black Friday" In Kano, Writes 96.9 Cool FM Radio Station / Presidency Releases Video Of Buhari’s Shoot-On-Sight Order For AK-47 Handlers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.