Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,520 members, 7,843,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi (45459 Views)

Israel-Hamas War: Obidients Attack David Hundeyin For Defending Palestinians / Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter / Buhari’s Kinsmen Attack Aisha Over Villa Crisis - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by Masterclass32: 4:55pm On Oct 15, 2022
Nobody attacked anybody.

They were simply reminded that the issue raised has already been addressed by PO and if they had further questions, they should go about it the right way. Tagging PO on Twitter with their question is not the best approach. Imagine we all tagged PO with our individual questions, he will be answering questions till after the elections.
Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by Freemasonry: 4:55pm On Oct 15, 2022
I am 20% Obidient but I have a problem with these overzealous people who can't disagree to agree.

Rinu and Aisha have demonstrated their support, and they reserve the right to ask any questions that they want without being misconstrued.

That their questions coincided with the release of the PCC list is another matter. Whether it's the reason or not, nobody has the right to attack them.

True Obidients can't be throwing tantrums.
Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by ribbit: 4:57pm On Oct 15, 2022
Masterclass32:
Nobody attacked anybody.

They were simply reminded that the issue raised has already been addressed by PO and if they had further questions, they should go about it the right way. Tagging PO on Twitter with their question is not the best approach. Imagine we all tagged PO with our individual questions, he will be answering questions till after the elections.
tinu or what's her name begs to differ

Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by xevove2061: 4:59pm On Oct 15, 2022
GeneralPula:
Causing nuisance everywhere. Dining with pigs is a dirty thing to do. They didn’t learn from Reno & FFK..

News came out that Jonathan is supporting Pdp, some of them started calling him names. Despite that this same Igbos perish Oga jona government..

Igbos are misguided being

which Igbos perish Jonathan's government?
Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by timefarm(m): 5:01pm On Oct 15, 2022
Throwback:
Savvy Rinu and Aisha Yesufu think they would be allowed to protest against an Igbo government led by Peter Obi and backed by IPOB?

As in, you think you "Yorubastard" and raghead Islamic Terrorist would be allowed to embarrass the regime of an Igbo messiah who despite failing in Anambra and being rightly condemned by Igbos and Anambrarians, was still massively supported by them as the Igbo candidate for Nigerian Presidency?

These woke fools are only awake inside the dream of their slumber.

I trust Igbos to remind them of how they are "betrayals" and "cowards", while not forgetting the "lazy and dirty" sentencing.

Oops!

I forgot "envious".
It couldn't be said better,
I wonder why peole that are supposed smart cannot understand and see basic thing.

Even on nairaland, their yabbing of all other trube and yoruba specifically has reduced just for this purpose. Wait till after election, we will thir true colour again whether they win or not.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by Osanoghodua1: 5:05pm On Oct 15, 2022
This is my problem with Obidients they fight father and mother who are even supporting their course. Anyone aspiring for public office is okay for public scrutiny. Atiku supporters are more restraining. Although Atiku and Tinubu can't win this election, this election is a fight for a new order. I once fought everyone who opposed PMB in 2015, in 2019, I fought everyone who spoke well of PMB and voted PDP but APC through INEC rigged the election.

I understand where the emotional response is coming from but we can do without killing our relatives. I don't go to war for any candidate again, friends will do that, I am just Obidient and do my intelligent based campaign for Peter Obi a non violent man.
Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by Goke7: 5:07pm On Oct 15, 2022
johnjose68:

I hope Aisha Yesufu, Rinu and Soyombo will read between the lines.

They shouldn't let their anger towards the current government allow them to make mistakes.

They should carefully and intelligently lay out the facts and choose wisely.

Aisha has successfully criticized buhari and she was not killed or arrested...but imagine... their candidate has not even won...they are already threatening.

Nigerians beware...

This has always been my concern, the obi project has been hijacked by hardliners.
Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by abbey621(m): 5:09pm On Oct 15, 2022
Karlosorji:
every Obi supporter understands that Obi is a principled man and you can see the evidence in the way he governed Anambara. That's why we are supporting him. Those that supported buhari did it blindly

Hogwash....Those that supported Buhari supported him based on him being a military leader with a knack for discipline, most did not know that baba is too old and had nothing to offer. Furthermore, Anambra is not Nigeria, the problem is not Obi but who or what makes up his cabinet. Is he going to recruit the same corrupt politicians in PDP and APC or will he refuse to compromise and fight a war that Nigeria has never fought before? We all know the likely answer so let's not pretend! In the end, my premise still stands, questions must be asked and he must answer them!
Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by Dejijossy(m): 5:10pm On Oct 15, 2022
Obedient team are good attackers.
Gradually, de-marketing their candidate.
Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by goodmike7: 5:10pm On Oct 15, 2022
TheSameGuy:
The attack others and prevents their well packaged fraud from being attacked.

OBIdient criminals

God bless you
God will never allow another pharaoh to become Nigerian president.
Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by goodmike7: 5:12pm On Oct 15, 2022
Osanoghodua1:
This is my problem with Obidients they fight father and mother who are even supporting their course. Anyone aspiring for public office is okay for public scrutiny. Atiku supporters are more restraining. Although Atiku and Tinubu can't win this election, this election is a fight for a new order. I once fought everyone who opposed PMB in 2015, in 2019, I fought everyone who spoke well of PMB and voted PDP but APC through INEC rigged the election.

I understand where the emotional response is coming from but we can do without killing our relatives. I don't go to war for any candidate again, friends will do that, I am just Obidient and do my intelligent based campaign for Peter Obi a non violent man.

You are part of the problem..so you voted for buhari and now you are campaigning for obi? a cwell packaged crook and liar
you see what the supporters are doing what if he was the president?

1 Like

Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by Bulleye(m): 5:22pm On Oct 15, 2022
jrusky:
Yesufu Aisha I no tell you? Stay away from this cursed monster called obi, idi ami horror will be a child play to his brutes and this is why he will never be allow to rule Nigeria. If to keep him quiet is to terminate him and my service is needed with I'm joyfully ready because we can not pray for buhari to be send parking and the worst demon than Buhari should take over never and not in this country.

How can we vote a bitch who can not be question? How can we vote a bastard who is hidding everything about himself?

Another buhari monster will never rule Nigeria. Same way these bastard cursed ipigs bullied entire SE into submission is what they want to play out on other region sorry it will never happen, never.
Obi is a time bomb ready to explode. His support base is Ipob - a dangerous monster that has brought south east to its knees. Everything about Obidients has Ipob signature. Obi must not be allowed close to Aso rock, Nigeria's seat of power. The red flags are flying right before our eyes.
Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by Bulleye(m): 5:31pm On Oct 15, 2022
Throwback:

Even Oliver de Coque is also under their banner of clannish protection?

You forgot to add Chinua Achebe, who deserved Nobel Prize ahead of Wole Soyinka.
The east has a culture and tradition of intolerance. This is what birthed Ipob and other armed and violent movements in the east. Between religious extremism of the north and political extremism of the south east , I do not know the worse. Obi would be a dictator if elected president of Nigeria. Herdsmen horror under Bihari would be a child's play compared to what would happen under an Obi presidency.
Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by agabaI23(m): 5:41pm On Oct 15, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
that question is important to answer.
That is the main reason for endsars
That question has been answered that is why people are shouting
Also, Aisha made a video a few days ago claiming that she is the one that helps PO keep abreast of social media trends when he was accused of not tweeting about the beating of the flagboy. If she has such access, why not ask?

Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by Throwback: 5:49pm On Oct 15, 2022
BATified2023:
Omo if I b pastor crowd go too full my church cos apart from d fact that I have foresight I am a very very good strategist

I said it loud n clear here that the autocratic Igbo president that some fuuls forming woke are following dumbly will consume them even before the election cos it’s obvious the only thing it takes to fall out of an autocratic movement is just a critical question which will b seen as antagonism irrespective of whatever u might have contributed in d past

Peter obi is not yet d president n we can even smell moi moi even when them never grind beans,if mbaka an Igbo man n also a Christian can b suspended n giving overload of problem for criticizing obi then who are u that they won’t finish u?

So u believe u as a Christian will criticize obi n go Scott free?
So u believe u as a Yoruba Christian will criticize obi n go Scott free?
So u believe a Yoruba prophet will criticize obi n go Scott free?
If they can kill their own for having a contrary opinion then who are u?

So u believe u a northerner can criticize obi n go Scott free?
U believe u as a Muslim can criticize obi n go Scott free?
Haaaaaa so na northern muslim wan criticize obi n still have his head intact?

At this stage I pray many of u get what u want,I wish obi can become president so u can criticize him openly like u did to buhari n tinubu so we can see what will happen

Go to twitter n see how they are roasting rinu n Aisha yesufu,they became enemies within seconds for asking an harmless question

Don’t u think u can b d next rinu someday if u ask a question they ain’t comfortable with?

Many of u are pouring fuel in d fire that will consume u,many of u supporting obi can b likened to those supporting ugm at d embryo stage……now they know better

North Korea loading ding ding loading

We who experienced the defence of the Jonathan government by Igbos just because they were benefitting by way of representation in corridors of power, know that this same generation of Igbos would not tolerate any form of criticism of an Obi government.

The signs are there already.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by thecommunist(m): 6:39pm On Oct 15, 2022
BATified2023:
Omo if I b pastor crowd go too full my church cos apart from d fact that I have foresight I am a very very good strategist

I said it loud n clear here that the autocratic Igbo president that some fuuls forming woke are following dumbly will consume them even before the election cos it’s obvious the only thing it takes to fall out of an autocratic movement is just a critical question which will b seen as antagonism irrespective of whatever u might have contributed in d past

Peter obi is not yet d president n we can even smell moi moi even when them never grind beans,if mbaka an Igbo man n also a Christian can b suspended n giving overload of problem for criticizing obi then who are u that they won’t finish u?

So u believe u as a Christian will criticize obi n go Scott free?
So u believe u as a Yoruba Christian will criticize obi n go Scott free?
So u believe a Yoruba prophet will criticize obi n go Scott free?
If they can kill their own for having a contrary opinion then who are u?

So u believe u a northerner can criticize obi n go Scott free?
U believe u as a Muslim can criticize obi n go Scott free?
Haaaaaa so na northern muslim wan criticize obi n still have his head intact?

At this stage I pray many of u get what u want,I wish obi can become president so u can criticize him openly like u did to buhari n tinubu so we can see what will happen

Go to twitter n see how they are roasting rinu n Aisha yesufu,they became enemies within seconds for asking an harmless question

Don’t u think u can b d next rinu someday if u ask a question they ain’t comfortable with?

Many of u are pouring fuel in d fire that will consume u,many of u supporting obi can b likened to those supporting ugm at d embryo stage……now they know better

North Korea loading ding ding loading
this brings to mind the case of Col Victor Banjo. He was executed by the same igbos he fought for during the civil war.
Macaroni, Rinu, Aisha, David Hundeyin and others supposedly "woke" guys should go and read about Victor Banjo in the civil war and Understand what is coming to them soon.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by Olowoeko11: 6:58pm On Oct 15, 2022
Alamkir:

That's how it will always end up, anything that doesn't start with good intentions and honesty will nt last
not even the matter of starting with good intentions or not, are we not a reflection of our country? Certain people will want to cashout because he or she knows nothing is certain and bird at hand ?
Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by boldtruthalways: 7:20pm On Oct 15, 2022
ajericho:

My own is,obi is not a Messiah
Nobody in Nigeria's politics is a messiah even the so called acclaimed Saint Buharii. What Nigeria needs is a genuine leader who is willing and committed to start doing right things and everything will fall in places.
Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by Karleb(m): 7:25pm On Oct 15, 2022
HardMirror:
Karleb I really want to hear your thought about this topic if you dont mind.

Bros. smiley

So many obedients are new to politics. Maybe they might have been involved one way or another before now but they are just paying close attention to politics for the first time.

I see nothing wrong with what these guys asked. If we don't criticize our leaders, they won't do so many things because they'll think we are okay.

Politicians get criticized in developed countries too. You can't remove criticism from politics, either its from your party or opposition parties or elsewhere.

Obedients are generally temperamental, call it political exuberance. grin So I'm not surprised. I mean, some of them went to another party's rally and started shouting PO's name. cheesy They see him as the messiah, so any criticism of him is heresy to them.

I hope he lives up to expectations if he emerges. For me, I have had enough political breakfast, nothing dey shark me again. grin But we can't always keep quiet, that's why I voice out sometimes too.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by 2ru9jaman: 7:26pm On Oct 15, 2022
This kind question is important, but Peter Obi will find it inconvenient to answer it.

Do you know why, PO antecedents as Anambra Governor was terrible and notorious. He used the SARS to attack and murder so many MASSOB and BAKASSI boys.

The controversy around 30 corpses on Esu River is still lingering.
Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by Karleb(m): 7:37pm On Oct 15, 2022
2ru9jaman:
This kind question is important, but Peter Obi will find it inconvenient to answer it.

Do you know why, PO antecedents as Anambra Governor was terrible and notorious. He used the SARS to attack and murder so many MASSOB and BAKASSI boys.

The controversy around 30 corpses on Esu River is still lingering.

Every politicians have skeletons in their closets. They are not pure.

Let me put it this way, Peter Obi is not pure as so many obedients actually believe. He is definitely not as rotten as Tinubu or Atiki, but the man is not a Saint. Obedients need to make peace with that.

The only man I will say is close to purity in Nigeria political history is GEJ, and that is because he attained political heights by luck.
Rather than getting his hands dirty, luck was working for him. The next person is Osibanjo, who of course had luck on his side too.

That idiot Sowore that has never won a major political post is dirtier than GEJ and Osibanjo combined.
Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by spiralwedge(m): 7:54pm On Oct 15, 2022
People's eyes don dey begin clear about the fraud called Obi. Hehehehe grin

How can Obi become president? You want to finsih Nigeria patapata be that nah.

Person wey no get agenda, no experience,a well known tribal bigot.
Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by ajericho(m): 7:55pm On Oct 15, 2022
boldtruthalways:

Nobody in Nigeria's politics is a messiah even the so called acclaimed Saint Buharii. What Nigeria needs is a genuine leader who is willing and committed to start doing right things and everything will fall in places.

And obi is not a genuine leader
Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by IfnobeGod20: 7:56pm On Oct 15, 2022
seunmsg:
We can now properly situate the Obidient movement into two groups. The first group is made up of Igbo folks who are simply riding on the discontent of young people with the situation of things in the country to push for an Igbo man (Peter Obi) as president irrespective of his solid record of failure as a governor.

The second group is made up of young, naive, ignorant, idealistic and deluded folks from other ethnic groups who think there is truly a messiah out there with a magic wand to turn Nigeria to America under a year.

The first group don’t really care about competence or a better Nigeria, they just want their ethic lord as president. To them, Peter Obi is the Voldemort who can never be wrong and must never be questioned even by his own supporters. Now that obvious gaps are appearing in the decisions of Peter Obi which calls his real intention and competence to question, the deluded second group want to start asking critical questions but the first group are saying no. Don’t ask questions or else, we drag you wotowoto despite the fact that they are on the same side.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is where we are right now. We shall update you if there is further development grin grin grin
All this your narrative also applicable to Tinubu's supporters. It's just a coin with opposite face.
You see Tinubu's supporters calling people not on their side different names and denigrate them and also they don't want anyone to question Tinubu at all.
Ask them who is Tinubu, who is his classmate, which primary and secondary schools did he attend, where was he born?
What is his present health record?
Why is Tinubu running away from the press? The next is abuse and what what have you.
Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by ajericho(m): 8:05pm On Oct 15, 2022
Demolakay:

See d load of craps, Bat urchins are jst dishing out.

Was Mbaka suspended because of Peter obi? evry1 know Dats NT true. only Agbado nd Cassava munching urchins Wu are trying to turn logic on its head.

Mbaka had been meddling on issues of politics for long! from Buhari to okorocha to orji uzor kalu to Òbí to uzodinma etc. And his actions were unbecoming of a clergy man. DAT was why he was reprimanded.

And i bet an Igbo presidency Will b d best tin to happen to Nigeria. Hausa's has done it a couple of times nd failed. Yorùbás has done it a couple of times nd failed! it's tym for d igbo's.

If nva do wells LYK u, are nt apy Abt d rising popularity of Obi, u can hit ur head on d wall.

Ur candidate is loosing support by d day. instead of selling him to d electorate, ur promoting Obi consciously nd unconsciously.

I laugh at ur stupidity.

I like the way y'all are now coming out clean to let us know how bitter y'all can be when it comes to defending your own,y'all forgot this is a presidential election,not south eastern election,

Obi won't even pull quarter of tinubu and atikus vote, you'll see

1 Like

Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by ajericho(m): 8:10pm On Oct 15, 2022
Kajaard:

There is also a third group to which I belong. A group of well learned and well travelled professionals that are just sick and tired of the rot in the country. We are logical thinkers and are not moved by religious or tribal sentiments neither do we create tantrums online.

We are weary of the two major political parties which is composed of known corrupt individuals and at this present moment we just want to see something different to show it's no more business as usual.

We are looking for a differentiation factor and will support any candidate that looks different from the usual breed.

grin grin grin

So obi is not part of the rotten system?is obi not from the same parties we want to kick out?

I swear, rotational presidency can't save this country,tribalism has eaten the country up,it's hard to accept but we have to go out separate ways,

1 Like

Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by ajericho(m): 8:12pm On Oct 15, 2022
Acidosis:

But you are supporting a candidate who hasn't even deemed it fit to talk to you in any media or tell you why you should vote him as your president at a controversial age of 70+.

Like others, you only support him because of his ethnicity, the stipends you hope to receive at the detriment of the nation, and the fact that he formerly served as governor of Nigeria's richest state - a state where he stole from, funded his private planes, and where he remains the worst governor in history after Sanwo-Olu.

You're a more delu.ded and shameless man to be very honest.

It's only people from certain region says this about tinubu with not to back your stories up,he's always been a nightmare to y'all
Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by ajericho(m): 8:15pm On Oct 15, 2022
Acidosis:

Then continue to support the 70+ year old man that has disregarded all invitations necessary to understand his plans and intellectual capacity.

Okay,talk to me,what's wrong in asking how the said incoming president would tackle police brutality?

You see how harmless the question is?
Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by ajericho(m): 8:18pm On Oct 15, 2022
Acidosis:

The good thing is that those "zombiedients" have a leader that speaks and addresses them from time to time. Yours even refused to appear on his own tv - a tv he built using Lagos state funds and land. grin

Funny thing is,y'all can't hide your obsession over Bat, anyone that's not supporting obi is automatically a bat supporter,I really don't know why you people from that side hate the man so much lol,he was only governor for Lagos state not any of your region lol
Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by ajericho(m): 8:19pm On Oct 15, 2022
Segzy19:
Shebi yoruba youths no wan get sense abi...

Na now they will get sense...

E don dey clear for dier eyes small small...

Obi ko, Obi ni!

I swear,if dem enter ehnn,dem go let you know say na dem vote the man in, they'll tell you they own Lagos lmao

1 Like

Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by ajericho(m): 8:20pm On Oct 15, 2022
maestroferddi:
You are not making sense.

Peter Obi will become president and there is nothing you can do about it.

You can continue spreading falsehood and loser propaganda...

We have moved....

Boya na your 1 vote go carry am enter lol
Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by Acidosis(m): 8:21pm On Oct 15, 2022
ajericho:

Okay,talk to me,what's wrong in asking how the said incoming president would tackle police brutality?

You see how harmless the question is?

Nothing at all. Why should it be a problem how some fans or intending voters decide to argue and drive their points?

Not everyone has to agree with Rinu on Twitter.

Many of your party members are coming out to insult Tinubu publicly. Issues like that are news worthy, not this. Rinu is not a Labour party member.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

EFCC Set To Release Obi Cubana, Delay In Release Due To Bail Conditions / 5 State Governors That Will Be Retiring Into Lives Of Luxury After May 29, 2023 / Tafa Balogun Arrived Court In Handcuffs (Throwback Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.