Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,178 members, 7,849,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:38 AM

Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi (45484 Views)

Israel-Hamas War: Obidients Attack David Hundeyin For Defending Palestinians / Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter / Buhari’s Kinsmen Attack Aisha Over Villa Crisis - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by ajericho(m): 3:33pm On Oct 15, 2022
Stargurl20:
Obidients are toxic. I pray who so ever will complicate this nation more than it's now shouldn't smell aso rock even if it's theunnecessarily overhyped Obi.
They are just to toxic. They was even a day a guy was threatening people that he's going to send boys to execute anyone speaking against Obi or talking about Tinubu. They get excited when other parties' aspirants get bullied, but they can't tolerate even a constructive criticism against theirs. It's the Yôrubas I pity. If una sell una neighbor at cheap rate, una no go fit buy at expensive rate. The kwenus are already telling us what they are going to do to us once they get there. The writing is clearly on the wall, yet some of you are shouting Obidient. Call me tribalistic, but which tribe no go support him tribe at war? Dey there dey shout tribalism, until reality dawns and u see that these people gat zero likeness for us. I'm not supporting any candidate nor am I campaigning for any( take or leave). I'm just fed with the level of toxicity of the so called Obidients. In fact, if this forum wasn't faceless, to freely air one's opinion na with fear. Oga o

I swear,forget election or whatever, obi's people are sooo tribalistic,they would do worse than buharis supporters if he gets elected,they see you as an enemy if you say anything against obi,

And I'm like,his obi a God or something?,y'all forgot how buhari deceived us twice?

Obi's people could kill you if they can when you talk bad about obi

4 Likes

Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by Demolakay: 3:35pm On Oct 15, 2022
BATified2023:
Omo if I b pastor crowd go too full my church cos apart from d fact that I have foresight I am a very very good strategist

I said it loud n clear here that the autocratic Igbo president that some fuuls forming woke are following dumbly will consume them even before the election cos it’s obvious the only thing it takes to fall out of an autocratic movement is just a critical question which will b seen as antagonism irrespective of whatever u might have contributed in d past

Peter obi is not yet d president n we can even smell moi moi even when them never grind beans,if mbaka an Igbo man n also a Christian can b suspended n giving overload of problem for criticizing obi then who are u that they won’t finish u?

So u believe u as a Christian will criticize obi n go Scott free?
So u believe u as a Yoruba Christian will criticize obi n go Scott free?
So u believe a Yoruba prophet will criticize obi n go Scott free?
If they can kill their own for having a contrary opinion then who are u?

So u believe u a northerner can criticize obi n go Scott free?
U believe u as a Muslim can criticize obi n go Scott free?
Haaaaaa so na northern muslim wan criticize obi n still have his head intact?

At this stage I pray many of u get what u want,I wish obi can become president so u can criticize him openly like u did to buhari n tinubu so we can see what will happen

Go to twitter n see how they are roasting rinu n Aisha yesufu,they became enemies within seconds for asking an harmless question

Don’t u think u can b d next rinu someday if u ask a question they ain’t comfortable with?

Many of u are pouring fuel in d fire that will consume u,many of u supporting obi can b likened to those supporting ugm at d embryo stage……now they know better

North Korea loading ding ding loading

See d load of craps, Bat urchins are jst dishing out.

Was Mbaka suspended because of Peter obi? evry1 know Dats NT true. only Agbado nd Cassava munching urchins Wu are trying to turn logic on its head.

Mbaka had been meddling on issues of politics for long! from Buhari to okorocha to orji uzor kalu to Òbí to uzodinma etc. And his actions were unbecoming of a clergy man. DAT was why he was reprimanded.

And i bet an Igbo presidency Will b d best tin to happen to Nigeria. Hausa's has done it a couple of times nd failed. Yorùbás has done it a couple of times nd failed! it's tym for d igbo's.

If nva do wells LYK u, are nt apy Abt d rising popularity of Obi, u can hit ur head on d wall.

Ur candidate is loosing support by d day. instead of selling him to d electorate, ur promoting Obi consciously nd unconsciously.

I laugh at ur stupidity.
Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by ribbit: 3:49pm On Oct 15, 2022
Kajaard:

There is also a third group to which I belong. A group of well learned and well travelled professionals that are just sick and tired of the rot in the country. We are logical thinkers and are not moved by religious or tribal sentiments neither do we create tantrums online.

We are weary of the two major political parties which is composed of known corrupt individuals and at this present moment we just want to see something different to show it's no more business as usual.

We are looking for a differentiation factor and will support any candidate that looks different from the usual breed.
and your brain didn't chose someone like sowore who has never been part of the corrupt system, its obi that left same 2 major parties you called corrupt 6 months ago cos he couldn't get the ticket?

Sorry to say, but your so called education and exposure are absolute waste.

7 Likes

Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by ribbit: 3:51pm On Oct 15, 2022
pacespot:
Igbo are the most tribalistic people of all the tribes in Nigeria, I knew this firsthand during my time in NYSC. You dare not question an Igbo corper or have quarrel with him, his fellow Igbo corpers will quickly close rank against you.

My support for Peter Obi is only for equity and fairness, let's welcome Igbo into Nigeria political fold and help them to attain the highest position in the land. While also I am hopeful that Peter Obi is not as tribalistic and bigoted as most people from his tribe are.
apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Obi was already tagging some parties Yoruba parties and was setting igbos and Yorubas against each other by reading some bigoted nonsense on national TV before becoming president, what do you think he will do if he becomes one?

7 Likes

Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by Latakia(f): 3:51pm On Oct 15, 2022
Treasure17:

Typical of Agbadorians. Very unsophisticated minds. Lemme sha
But your mama and papa dey chop akpu and semolina made from cassava and corn. And don't forget that Peterrorist Obi Pandora is IPOB and IPOB is Peterrorist Obi Pandora cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by ribbit: 3:52pm On Oct 15, 2022
ArcChu:
All these Tinubu Supports with fake obedient name. Most will use fake Igbo name to attack people. Una done fail.
and they also create account to like those tweets?!

You people no just get sense.

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by Allisgud: 3:53pm On Oct 15, 2022
This question they are asking he has answered it severally without even them asking
Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by Kajaard: 3:54pm On Oct 15, 2022
ribbit:
and your brain didn't chose someone like sowore who has never been part of the corrupt system, its obi that left same 2 major parties you called corrupt 6 months ago cos he couldn't get the ticket?

Sorry to say, but your so called education and exposure is absolute waste.

I will take the higher road and choose not to insult you back. Come back when you grow some brain and be more mature to write like a sane human being.
Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by InvertedHammer: 3:54pm On Oct 15, 2022
/
APC urchins masquerading as “Obidients” attack Aisha Yesuf. It is known as “infiltration “. After all you don’t know who is behind the keyboard grin grin grin

Lies and propaganda are the trademarks of APC. I don’t think PDP supporters will stoop so low. Nigerians fell for their antics in 2015/19. Not anymore!

/
Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by ribbit: 3:55pm On Oct 15, 2022
Kajaard:

I will take the higher road and choose not to insult you back. Come back when you grow some brain and be more mature to write like a sane human being.
the message has been passed.

Now use your brain and stop feeding us bullocks.

4 Likes

Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by Kajaard: 3:56pm On Oct 15, 2022
ribbit:
the message has been passed.

Now use your brain and stop feeding us bullocks.

Talk to someone else. Last response to you.
Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by JoeNL22(m): 3:58pm On Oct 15, 2022
festacman:
Most of the policy proposals of the presidential candidates are too generic. We need practical steps and I guess that what Rinu is demanding.

For example any candidate proposing state police should give details of the
- Model to be adopted that will overcome all issues raised by NASS in the past
- Mode of operation,
- Relationship with Nigerian Police,
- etc
If the candidate doesn't have this outline of practical steps written somewhere with timelines where possible, then it will be business as usual it elected.
no it's not.....why because he has identified the issue already.....we all know we need state police but none of the candidates including Atiku has come out to talk about the Police reforms. But its only obi that Outlined the issue. Hence it won't be business as usual

Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by Electorate: 4:03pm On Oct 15, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Social media party....

Just like ENDSARS...it started on social media and it will end on social media

Did EndSars end in Social Media? Are you sure you know the location called Lekki Toll gate and what happened there?
Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by deji17: 4:03pm On Oct 15, 2022
I tell you Eboes dont build, they destroy.
They alienate others in PDP, and people left the party for them. They moved to Labour party, now they are on each others throat. Have they been able to build APGA beyond Anambra? Capital No.
Truth is bitter sha.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by TrueNigerian300: 4:04pm On Oct 15, 2022
seunmsg:
We can now properly situate the Obidient movement into two groups. The first group is made up of Igbo folks who are simply riding on the discontent of young people with the situation of things in the country to push for an Igbo man (Peter Obi) as president irrespective of his solid record of failure as a governor.

The second group is made up of young, naive, ignorant, idealistic and deluded folks from other ethnic groups who think there is truly a messiah out there with a magic wand to turn Nigeria to America under a year.

The first group don’t really care about competence or a better Nigeria, they just want their ethic lord as president. To them, Peter Obi is the Voldemort who can never be wrong and must never be questioned even by his own supporters. Now that obvious gaps are appearing in the decisions of Peter Obi which calls his real intention and competence to question, the deluded second group want to start asking critical questions but the first group are saying no. Don’t ask questions or else, we drag you wotowoto despite the fact that they are on the same side.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is where we are right now. We shall update you if there is further development grin grin grin

Thank you for the analysis... for the wise ones this is exactly what is happening. I have been saying this for a long tims, the support for Obi by the Igbos is nothing but based on ethnicity.

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by deji17: 4:05pm On Oct 15, 2022
ribbit:
apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Obi was already tagging some parties Yoruba parties and was setting igbos and Yorubas against each other by reading some bigoted nonsense on national TV before becoming president, what do you think he will do when he becomes one?

They alienate others in PDP, and people left the party for them. They moved to Labour party, now they are on each others throat. Have they been able to build APGA beyond Anambra? Capital No.
Truth is bitter sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by madridguy(m): 4:09pm On Oct 15, 2022
Fact.

deji17:

Truth is bitter sha.

3 Likes

Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by madridguy(m): 4:09pm On Oct 15, 2022
What happened there?

Electorate:

Did EndSars end in Social Media? Are you sure you know the location called Lekki Toll gate and what happened there?
Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by Davo2080: 4:11pm On Oct 15, 2022
N3TRAL:

https://twitter.com/savvyrinu/status/1581249050443018240?s=46&t=QLTR_6dQ1KtgkulFrvK3Og
We can clearly see where all this is coming from,to make them turn against themselves ,Whom ,whosoever is cooking all this, u have failed already because in case u have not know,it is a divine movement, the more u fight it,the more u get disgraced and u promote him without knowing.
Obi/Datti is goal 2023.
Kiss d truth
Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by deji17: 4:11pm On Oct 15, 2022
seunmsg:
We can now properly situate the Obidient movement into two groups. The first group is made up of Igbo folks who are simply riding on the discontent of young people with the situation of things in the country to push for an Igbo man (Peter Obi) as president irrespective of his solid record of failure as a governor.

The second group is made up of young, naive, ignorant, idealistic and deluded folks from other ethnic groups who think there is truly a messiah out there with a magic wand to turn Nigeria to America under a year.

The first group don’t really care about competence or a better Nigeria, they just want their ethic lord as president. To them, Peter Obi is the Voldemort who can never be wrong and must never be questioned even by his own supporters. Now that obvious gaps are appearing in the decisions of Peter Obi which calls his real intention and competence to question, the deluded second group want to start asking critical questions but the first group are saying no. Don’t ask questions or else, we drag you wotowoto despite the fact that they are on the same side.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is where we are right now. We shall update you if there is further development grin grin grin

What is the percentage of category 1 and 2? I will say Category 1 is , 90%. While the naive, ignorant and deluded ones are 10%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by olatuns2017: 4:12pm On Oct 15, 2022
N3TRAL:

https://twitter.com/savvyrinu/status/1581249050443018240?s=46&t=QLTR_6dQ1KtgkulFrvK3Og

Record breaker

The most useless tribe in politics is Ibo tribe

3 Likes

Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by TrueNigerian300: 4:16pm On Oct 15, 2022
Kajaard:

There is also a third group to which I belong. A group of well learned and well travelled professionals that are just sick and tired of the rot in the country. We are logical thinkers and are not moved by religious or tribal sentiments neither do we create tantrums online.

We are weary of the two major political parties which is composed of known corrupt individuals and at this present moment we just want to see something different to show it's no more business as usual.

We are looking for a differentiation factor and will support any candidate that looks different from the usual breed.

Oga, can you explain how Obi is any different? Obi contested under PDP as VP and was a member until few months ago, so if the two major political parties are your problem how is Obi different? Obi himself said Nigerian politician have same ideology, what does that tell you

You belong to either one of the two groups as he rightly said, there is no point trying to exonerate yourself. The guy captioned the situation 100%.

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by freemi(m): 4:17pm On Oct 15, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Social media party....

if this is were ur brain processed and ended, then u know nothing
Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by Oracleforce: 4:18pm On Oct 15, 2022
Obi and his fellow Ipobpigs are scammers...

Only the blind from. other tribes will think Obi isn't the best thing that will happen to Nigeria in 2023 there is more woe awaiting Nigerians if Obi eventually become the next president...because of the calibre of ethnic sentimental people that are behind all his campaign...

This is a silent call for all non-Igbo tribes that it is better to vote for your own than to think Obi the Igbo man is the messiah Nigerian needs at this point...because he is not.....

I can preempt what he will do if he eventually becomes the president

1 Like

Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by Oracleforce: 4:19pm On Oct 15, 2022
freemi:
if this is were ur brain processed and ended, then u know nothing

Ipobpiglet bastard suspected...

Nah their way

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by oluade11: 4:21pm On Oct 15, 2022
Obedient group need to be tolerant.
They need to stop attacking others.
They are not helping issue and are making people to have second thought on supporting their candidate.
Every Nigerians has the right to ask questions to Know the candidate to support.
I rest my case
Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by Karlosorji(m): 4:25pm On Oct 15, 2022
abbey621:

If Nigerians had asked these questions of Buhari before voting in 2015, we for no dey this mess.....Supporting a candidate does not mean blind loyalty, many people don put all their present and future hope on Obi, make people no die of HBP when they realize na business as usual.
every Obi supporter understands that Obi is a principled man and you can see the evidence in the way he governed Anambara. That's why we are supporting him. Those that supported buhari did it blindly
Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by teepain: 4:30pm On Oct 15, 2022
festacman:
Most of the policy proposals of the presidential candidates are too generic. We need practical steps and I guess that's what Rinu is demanding.

For example any candidate proposing state police should give details of the
- Model to be adopted that will overcome all issues raised by NASS in the past
- Mode of operation,
- Relationship with Nigerian Police,
- etc
If the candidate doesn't have this outline of practical steps written somewhere with timelines where possible, then it will be business as usual if elected.

Very very true! And that is why we say that the devil is in the details.
Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by kcprince: 4:39pm On Oct 15, 2022
Every Nigerian have a right to ask any of the aspirants questions. It is not bad but it enables the aspirants gain more followers
Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by pacespot(m): 4:40pm On Oct 15, 2022
Masterito:
I am from the south south and I boldly tell you that Yorubas are more tribalistic than the Ibos.

How, give me just one example?
Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by g4gerald: 4:46pm On Oct 15, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Social media party....

Mumu did endsars end on social media
Re: Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi by Goke7: 4:52pm On Oct 15, 2022
seunmsg:

grin Badt boy, oya remove your hands from your pocket and say present sir lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Week After Inauguration, Ardent Tinubu Supporter Regrets His Action / Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) / Kashamu: Let’s Be Kind To The Dead, Tinubu Tells Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.