Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,752 members, 7,844,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

APC Members Hold Rally For Their Candidates In Benue (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Members Hold Rally For Their Candidates In Benue (Pictures) (25307 Views)

APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Adavi L.G.A Kogi State (Pictures) / APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu And Other APC Candidates In Kwara State / APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Their Candidates In Benue (Pictures) by FreeStuffsNG: 4:59pm On Oct 15, 2022
This is structure. It is different from HE Obi who is sharing Anambra funds to Yoruba social media influencers.smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Their Candidates In Benue (Pictures) by yommen: 5:06pm On Oct 15, 2022
trantayo:
Peter Obi urchins over to you. Call it fake, Please don't disappoint me.

How man people are there? Let LP organise their own rally in the same place and compare B4 you conclude. Cos you don't wanna tell me that these crowd is even up to 5% of the total population in the state.
Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Their Candidates In Benue (Pictures) by lanryoung: 5:10pm On Oct 15, 2022
Lestatdelioncou:

This old mugu always displaying stupidity grin

At your old age. Your mates are doing big things your own is to troll Nairaland .

This is the definition of agbaya

Now back to the topic

People like the mugu above is just too dull to understand the difference between a hustle and real love ..

I attend every APC campaign rally cause I get paid ... I have so many t-shirts and face caps for Tinubu grin

I collect his money and show up anywhere because I get paid to. When they don't share money I no dey go and the place will be scanty...

Pls to all obidients across Nigeria attend any APC rally where you will make money. Collect the money because it is our money they stole but on that day you know say we go all vote Obi grin

That is the hustle the mugu I quoted doesn't understand .

Real love is when we troupe out to Stan with Obi as usual without collecting shishi grin
Why is your life so full of lies? Get life bro
Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Their Candidates In Benue (Pictures) by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:10pm On Oct 15, 2022
Foolish
Benue people showing their empty brains

Under APC and Thiefnubuu Benue people were slaughtered like chickens

Fools
Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Their Candidates In Benue (Pictures) by kevclin(m): 5:12pm On Oct 15, 2022
trantayo:
Peter Obi urchins over to you. Call it fake, Please don't disappoint me.
80% of those in the rally will vote Obi not Tinubu. The truth is, APC has the best Governorship candidate in Benue & they stand a chance to win. The are not attending the rally because of Tinubu but the Governorship candidate.
Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Their Candidates In Benue (Pictures) by alezzy13: 5:12pm On Oct 15, 2022
Oddfinder01:
Yes
A reverend father is Apcs flag bearer..he will win..but no benue son will vote tinubu. The crowd u see is inspired by the reverend father not tinubu or the apc.

That's what people don't get. Fr Alia is genuinely popular and added to the fact Ortom has been a disaster.
Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Their Candidates In Benue (Pictures) by Fadafada231(m): 5:14pm On Oct 15, 2022
Oddfinder01:
Yes
A reverend father is Apcs flag bearer..he will win..but no benue son will vote tinubu. The crowd u see is inspired by the reverend father not tinubu or the apc.

Like serious a Rev Fr is apc flag bearer wow
Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Their Candidates In Benue (Pictures) by FuckOsuPigs: 5:16pm On Oct 15, 2022
Ogakaycce:

Hahahahahahahahaahaahha grin grin

While cant APC use drone and snap let me check something tongue

You stay one place and snap you rush to social media.. Hahahahahaha

So obidients have been giving you sleepless nights all this while grin

Lol! Mstcheeew grin

Obidients ko, mumudients ni grin
Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Their Candidates In Benue (Pictures) by yommen: 5:16pm On Oct 15, 2022
McMayowa:
ASUU has been misbehaving for good 8 months without listening to anyone, but the moment FG registered CONUA and NAMDA as a rival to them, they dropped their arrogance and ended the strike. Those with one wife should take note, this is how to tackle A STUBBORN WIFE, add another wife.
Lolz.... Just Kidding

Yes... Then the standard of education will continue to dwindle. Lecturers will move abroad as soon as opportunities present themselves. Lecturers' salaries and the poor infrastructures in schools will remain the same way while our universities cannot attract lectures from overseas. Yes, because that's one of the things that put higher institutions on world pedestal. And mind you, the politicians' children will travel abroad and get the best of education with world-class facilities. Then we continue to produce halk-baked graduates who will never have the real technical knowledge not what they are being taught. Then newly built high-rising structures will continue to collapse because the Engineers are half-baked. Well .. that's the Nigeria of your dreams. Enough said!!! Congratulations!

I left university since 2008 but listening to ASUU, I strongly empathize with Nigerian students. But when I read from people like you, it's so obvious the future bis very bleak because for you, everything is politics. It's a very sorry situation.
Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Their Candidates In Benue (Pictures) by Pat081: 5:18pm On Oct 15, 2022
Mandate2023:

Mumu......adeleke was elected on d good will of his family, dey did not vote him bcoz his PDP, hausa or igbo.........its strictly yoruba affairs and u won't ever have sense to understand......in d history of osun presidential election Google the pattern in which dey have always been voting.....una eye go clear
see the foolish man that is talking if not that you are brainless if his family is not good will people of Osun vote for him I dont think any right-thinking person will want APC or PDP back to rule this country not only that old men for that matter it is this BAT that put us in this problem we are in it today
Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Their Candidates In Benue (Pictures) by Okorondo: 5:22pm On Oct 15, 2022
Note we the benue people are voting individual not political party
Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Their Candidates In Benue (Pictures) by Mandate2023: 5:23pm On Oct 15, 2022
Pat081:
see the foolish man that is talking if not that you are brainless if his family is not good will people of Osun vote for him I dont think any right-thinking person will want APC or PDP back to rule this country not only that old men for that matter it is this BAT that put us in this problem we are in it today

So which party is nw d messiah full of Angel's that u want to vote

That ur tribalistic brain won't take u anywhere
Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Their Candidates In Benue (Pictures) by yommen: 5:24pm On Oct 15, 2022
fredoooooo:
Bush babies time to cry is here o ... APC will win both state and federal Insha Allah , by God's grace, in jesus name

Sorry, God doesn't reason backwards like you. Calling God to make the party that has plunged Nigerians into abject poverty to still win elections is new low, man.
Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Their Candidates In Benue (Pictures) by fredoooooo: 5:28pm On Oct 15, 2022
yommen:

Sorry, God doesn't reason backwards like you. Calling God to make the party that has plunged Nigerians into abject poverty to still win elections is new low, man.
Bush baby , crying and wailing is allowed...
Your feelings and living in abject poverty doesn't represent God, Nigeria or reality ...
Nigeria is not the best of country in the world. We have our challenges , but we will continue to build ..
BOLA TINUBU.. by God's grace, insha Allah, in jesus name, in all orders deities name ...
God is not man
Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Their Candidates In Benue (Pictures) by Henryfortune(m): 5:29pm On Oct 15, 2022
Xscape1993:
Not in Benue state ooo. Bye bye to evil party...if other Nigerians are so blinded to vote for the founder of agberos in Nigeria, we in Benue state can not and will never vote for him.

But did you view that picture or not
If you did that means "you" not "we" have just one vote to cast come 2023..

1 Share

Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Their Candidates In Benue (Pictures) by Joefixy(m): 5:29pm On Oct 15, 2022
[quote author=abc115 post=117584541]
Hahahaha ��� APC people are funny ooo they are supposing APC for governorship and Peter Obi for president that's my state we no be two sided Yoruba people
Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Their Candidates In Benue (Pictures) by isimmia: 5:31pm On Oct 15, 2022
Consolation rally

Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Their Candidates In Benue (Pictures) by bonnyhope: 5:31pm On Oct 15, 2022
abc115:
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu
God Bless Benue State and the Candidates
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

Remember!!

At national level, they who to vote

At state level, they know who to vote

This rally is for their state candidate
Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Their Candidates In Benue (Pictures) by Killermamba: 5:32pm On Oct 15, 2022
abc115:
PHOTOS: APC SHUT DOWN BENUE STATE

Seriously Herdsmen go still kill una for long be that.
Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Their Candidates In Benue (Pictures) by Soukiss(m): 5:32pm On Oct 15, 2022
KillSars:
Na 1k diz guyz collect, one of my friend girlfriend brother wey dey leave in benue told her mom and her mom told their pastor who is a friend of our pastor here in Lagos, na dem confirm am sey na 1k dem give everybody
don't worry bye the time after many yrs u go write or take about tinubu. That is were u will no how great tinubu is in,in and beyond African
Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Their Candidates In Benue (Pictures) by Pat081: 5:33pm On Oct 15, 2022
Mandate2023:

So which party is nw d messiah full of Angel that u want to vote

That ur tribalistic brain won't take u anywhere
wowowowowowowo says who oh you think am talking about Peter Obi? You can vote for any party you want but should not be old men in APC or PDP that they too will b going in and outside the country to take care of their health in other countries
Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Their Candidates In Benue (Pictures) by Soukiss(m): 5:34pm On Oct 15, 2022
KillSars:
Na 1k diz guyz collect, one of my friend girlfriend brother wey dey leave in benue told her mom and her mom told their pastor who is a friend of our pastor here in Lagos, na dem confirm am sey na 1k dem give everybody
don't worry bye the time after many yrs u go write or take about tinubu. That is were u will no how great tinubu is in,in and beyond Africans
Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Their Candidates In Benue (Pictures) by Mandate2023: 5:35pm On Oct 15, 2022
Pat081:
wowowowowowowo says who oh you think am talking about Peter Obi? You can vote for any party you want but should not be old men in APC or PDP that they too will b going in and outside the country to take care of their health in other countries

Mention the candidates not over 60 years that u think we should vote pls
Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Their Candidates In Benue (Pictures) by Tareq1105: 5:36pm On Oct 15, 2022
KillSars:

Hatred has started. When it's Obi, they came on their own but if it's another party they came bcoz they were paid.
Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Their Candidates In Benue (Pictures) by Nyamuri: 5:36pm On Oct 15, 2022
I know the feeling dep down bro!! grin
Ogakaycce:

Hahahahahahahahaahaahha grin grin

While cant APC use drone and snap let me check something tongue

You stay one place and snap you rush to social media.. Hahahahahaha

So obidients have been giving you sleepless nights all this while grin

Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Their Candidates In Benue (Pictures) by Nyamuri: 5:38pm On Oct 15, 2022
Eyya! I thought all Benue Christians will vote Pandora! Lol e dey clear small small ba grin angry grin
Anigreat:
shocked

You'll think this is too much, but wait until labour party stage their own rally in the same Benue, then you'll realized that Tinubu is only needed in Iragbiji and not in Nigeria.

1 Share

Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Their Candidates In Benue (Pictures) by Nyamuri: 5:42pm On Oct 15, 2022
As u dey cry, we dey rejoice
Oddfinder01:
Yes

1 Share

Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Their Candidates In Benue (Pictures) by Pat081: 5:43pm On Oct 15, 2022
Mandate2023:

Mention the candidates not over 60 years that u think we should vote pls
ask yourself is 60 years old is not ok
Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Their Candidates In Benue (Pictures) by Nyamuri: 5:44pm On Oct 15, 2022
Lol i know the feeling bro, take heart!! If u want say na u be the orgsniser of rallies.. just don't drink snipper sha grin

I thought Him Tu Lie will be getting 100% Christian votes in Benue, wetin happen grin
Lestatdelioncou:

This old mugu always displaying stupidity grin

At your old age. Your mates are doing big things your own is to troll Nairaland .

This is the definition of agbaya

Now back to the topic

People like the mugu above is just too dull to understand the difference between a hustle and real love ..

I attend every APC campaign rally cause I get paid ... I have so many t-shirts and face caps for Tinubu grin

I collect his money and show up anywhere because I get paid to. When they don't share money I no dey go and the place will be scanty...

Pls to all obidients across Nigeria attend any APC rally where you will make money. Collect the money because it is our money they stole but on that day you know say we go all vote Obi grin

That is the hustle the mugu I quoted doesn't understand .

Real love is when we troupe out to Stan with Obi as usual without collecting shishi grin

Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Their Candidates In Benue (Pictures) by HolyMan12: 6:13pm On Oct 15, 2022
Xscape1993:
Not in Benue state ooo. Bye bye to evil party...if other Nigerians are so blinded to vote for the founder of agberos in Nigeria, we in Benue state can not and will never vote for him.
Speak for yourself grin
Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Their Candidates In Benue (Pictures) by HolyMan12: 6:15pm On Oct 15, 2022
Oddfinder01:
Yes
All villagers know is broom.

Benue politics is party carries all. Remember!
Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Their Candidates In Benue (Pictures) by Mandate2023: 6:17pm On Oct 15, 2022
Pat081:
ask yourself is 60 years old is not ok

Mumu.....just answer d question.......since we r nw voting age and not capacity we should just vote sowore since his younger

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu, Wike, Fayose Arrive Lagos For COWLSO Conference / We Wish You Well - PDP Bids Ayade Farewell / Abiola Wrote The Names Of Ministers For Abacha - Olutayo Soyode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.