Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,791 members, 7,813,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) (56540 Views)

See The Food Items I Purchased Today With 500 Naira In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / The 200 Naira Suya Meat I Bought today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / List Of Items I Just Purchased With N800 Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) by Joezik(m): 9:11pm On Oct 25, 2022
ManirBK:
I just went to Kara market today in Birnin Kebbi and purchased some items.
Meat 9Slices @300
Tomato @100
Peppers @100
Onion @100
Lettuce @50

TOTAL 650 Naira and my wife prepared a good dish for me.
(Rice, Beef stew and Salad)

Which kind uncooked food
Re: See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 9:12pm On Oct 25, 2022
Corridon:
I don stay for north before so I understand you wella. Things are expensive down south. Chai

Can you all move back to the north, please? We want you to continue with the enjoyment. We don't want you to come and suffer with us living in the south.

1 Like

Re: See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) by Starz825(m): 9:13pm On Oct 25, 2022
One thing I also noticed about our country is...
Geographically our economy is different....

The value of the Nigerian naira is different in different states.....

op spent 650 naira to buy those consumables....in the north

And somebody in Lagos will have to lash out 4k buying the same consumables in the same country....

Why. Because...the consumables are produced locally in the north where the op stays...they are much in quantity....the prices of goods will reduce drastically meaning in some part of the country...there is no inflation on consumable goods....

People in Lagos , portharcourt and other mega cities will be crying of inflation....
People up north and some southern states will be enjoying life eating the way they want... even though they won't be making as much money as the people in the city ..they will at least be feeding well
So nobody wey God no do for....
You dey Lagos....no money...no food....I for advice make you go villagegrin but then nothing wey God no fit do... nothing

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) by asanausana91: 9:13pm On Oct 25, 2022
mariahAngel:

OK. Why do you type into (someone's) quotes?
Are you not confident of your words?
I don't trust people who do that.

Heavens forbid!
Not even if the land is given to me for free will I accept it.
coming from a woman that don't even know where her future husband is coming from.
My wife is from Edo state. Initially she detest everything north but after our wedding she came to jos and decided she is not going anywhere again.
Woman you don't know where you will find yourself tomorrow.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) by frankson1(m): 9:15pm On Oct 25, 2022
mariahAngel:

All food items?
If that is so, why does op keep buying and showing up mostly peppers?

Op @ManirBk, when next you go to the market, buy some plantains, then come and tell us how much you bought them.
I challenge you.
Abi na only tomatoes, peppers and onions una dey chop for Kebbi state?

Are you totally sure about that?

Plantain is a bit expensive. I hear they still get from Calabar.

Majority of food items are much cheaper in the North than any other parts in the country.

Another place is Ile-ife, Osun state where food items are on the low side.

Down south, sellers always want to rip-off buyers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) by darichlife: 9:16pm On Oct 25, 2022
Everything in the North is cheap yet there is high rate of Poverty, Hunger, Homeless children and adults, despite things being cheap they only care about religion instead of Education and Seeking for better standard of living. Indeed the northern elites have destroyed their own people. What a sick mess.
Re: See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) by asanausana91: 9:16pm On Oct 25, 2022
descarado:

Don't mind them.
If you want to eat correct southern food, to get the ingredients is very expensive in the North.
It's in the North I know there are two types of powdered milk, sugar, spagetti, name them. They produce the cheaper version of some essential food stuffs specifically for them. They sell these things in the open just like that. So many of them even cornflakes. These companies make bulk of their money from South.
Even dry fish that comes from there is still costly.

North generally don't have food. Middle belt, yes but core North. Nope. They still get from middle belt.
Foodstuff plenty yet hunger wan finish them.

Don't mind these corpers

you are in pain

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) by SilasIBB: 9:17pm On Oct 25, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish, uncook / fried onions embarassed embarassed

Yea u make me smile
Yo fish!(buddy)
But this is Yo meat(reality)!
Re: See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) by asanausana91: 9:18pm On Oct 25, 2022
mariahAngel:

Don't mind these people jare.
Always trying so hard to sell the north to us.
Some foods are cheaper over there, yes, but definitely not all foods.
is there any food that is cheaper in the south?
Rice is 28k in the north while the same rice is almost 40k in the south.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) by SenecaTheYonger: 9:20pm On Oct 25, 2022
Person wey dey lagos go think say him dey enjoy life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) by Msmither: 9:20pm On Oct 25, 2022
Jeez never seen someone eat food with fresh uncooked onions.
Re: See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) by Lovestrong(m): 9:20pm On Oct 25, 2022
A dirty plate
Re: See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) by destinytreasure(m): 9:21pm On Oct 25, 2022
Very cheap, verrrrrry verrrry cheap, dam cheap. Down south very expensive, dam expensive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) by Horllad4229: 9:21pm On Oct 25, 2022
Nawao, 9pcs of meat for #3h

1 Like

Re: See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) by nihinlade(m): 9:22pm On Oct 25, 2022
Nigeria is blessed but we have the worst type of Government in the world!
Re: See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) by asanausana91: 9:22pm On Oct 25, 2022
mariahAngel:

Can you live there?
are there no human being in the north? Aside from this political terrorists brought to the north,the north is the most simple,honest, cheaper region to live.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) by Juanmike(m): 9:24pm On Oct 25, 2022
So cheap, be like that side people that will vote APC shops, is bag of rice still 8500 over there?
Re: See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) by stasius: 9:26pm On Oct 25, 2022
Wow!

This is good.
Re: See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 25, 2022
Creamypie:
Naim be say u never go north. Everything for this pic is even costlier than expected. A painter of tomato in Taraba isn't more than 200 naira.....yes Yam tuber of 700 down south isn't more than 180. That meat in d pic should be at most 200. In fact in Taraba and Benue, anything food costs about next to nothing
If they are bringing those food items to the south,east and western parts of Nigeria, police do extort from them at all roadblocks.When they finally drove to the main markets different task force will cut tickets and agbero will also extort money from the drivers and traders.That is why they are expensive.

2 Likes

Re: See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) by HAH: 9:35pm On Oct 25, 2022
Msmither:
Jeez never seen someone eat food with fresh uncooked onions.
do you cook the onion on your suya ?
Re: See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) by oweman: 9:36pm On Oct 25, 2022
Go to any popular bus park and observe how south eastherners load raw food home and to prove you got the data right stay at the various but s stations located in which iboland to observe how the loaded food are off loaded but be careful ipob agents don't swop on you !
Re: See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) by Treasuredgift(f): 9:36pm On Oct 25, 2022
Indeed food is cheap in the north compared to most places in the South BUT....

There is no good flow or income of money. Most people here are poor, so if the food is costly, who will buy?
Some household cooks once in a day.
It's not like there are good jobs. The little ones here are overcrowded by their indigenes, so apart from engaging in business, there is no nood job to find, that will give u the kind of money some of u have in the South, that makes it possible to afford some of the foodstuff u buy.

So yes, for those planning to leave the south and come to the north, because they said, foodstuff are cheap here grin......know what u are getting into.
Some sleep with one eyes open, because of bandits and kidnappers.
However, Nigeria shall be great again!!!
Be obedient!!!
Re: See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) by Love48(f): 9:36pm On Oct 25, 2022
Food stuff in North is more cheaper Dan east or south & west

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) by lukency(m): 9:38pm On Oct 25, 2022
Nigeria's paradise=North.
Re: See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) by godofuck231: 9:38pm On Oct 25, 2022
ManirBK:
Meat 9Slices @300
Tomato @100
Peppers @100
Onion @100
Lettuce @50

Try am for south south if them ko beat you naked uu like who rob bank kill pregnant woman when carry threeplets

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) by godofuck231: 9:38pm On Oct 25, 2022
ManirBK:
Meat 9Slices @300
Tomato @100
Peppers @100
Onion @100
Lettuce @50

Try am for south south if them no beat you naked u like who rob bank kill pregnant woman when carry threeplets
Re: See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) by Sagay212: 9:39pm On Oct 25, 2022
Why you no kuku eat only onions. What kind of irritating food is this.
Re: See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:42pm On Oct 25, 2022
Wow very cheap
Re: See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:42pm On Oct 25, 2022
ManirBK:
I finished with the plate bro. sorry lalasticlala this is not your favourite meal

LoL.... You wucked abeg. See how you finish d plate patapata
Re: See The Food Items I Got With ₦‎650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) by motionarena: 9:45pm On Oct 25, 2022
ManirBK:
Meat 9Slices @300
Tomato @100
Peppers @100
Onion @100
Lettuce @50

This food wey you cook na SAPA meal for the Gods ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See The Chicken My Friend Got For 8k. ( Pics Ins.) / The Small Barbeque Fish I Bought Last Night For 5 Thousand Naira. / African Cuisine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.