Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,420 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Maduka Buries Mother-In-Law In Imo, Pledges Befitting Home For Catholic Priests - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maduka Buries Mother-In-Law In Imo, Pledges Befitting Home For Catholic Priests (29978 Views)

Parishioners Boo Catholic Priests For Campaigning For PDP Governorship Candidate / Peter Obi, Arthur Eze, Others Storm Anambra As Maduka Buries Uncle / Osinbajo, Ortom, Amaechi & Onyeama At Funeral Of Catholic Priests In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maduka Buries Mother-In-Law In Imo, Pledges Befitting Home For Catholic Priests by 07kjb: 6:31pm On Oct 16, 2022
drnoel:

In this time of unrest in imo state

Were you the one that made IMO state unrest?
Re: Maduka Buries Mother-In-Law In Imo, Pledges Befitting Home For Catholic Priests by Ashirioluwa: 6:49pm On Oct 16, 2022
Maduka is preparing ground for next gubernatorial election.

1 Like

Re: Maduka Buries Mother-In-Law In Imo, Pledges Befitting Home For Catholic Priests by Cmanforall: 6:51pm On Oct 16, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Will he contest again for Governorship Election??
Alex have sent him back to the States grin

Anyways, he's experienced Nigeria's politics. He must prepare himself well if he wishes to contest again
Re: Maduka Buries Mother-In-Law In Imo, Pledges Befitting Home For Catholic Priests by Cmanforall: 6:54pm On Oct 16, 2022
Angelfrost:
Just imagine if he had won the election...

This story would have been:

Anambra state governor buries his mother-in-law, accompanied by his Special Adviser on Events and Awards (Mr. Alex Nwankwo AKA DailyBuzz AKA Award giver)!
Aka GLEESMODEL cheesy
Re: Maduka Buries Mother-In-Law In Imo, Pledges Befitting Home For Catholic Priests by Cmanforall: 6:55pm On Oct 16, 2022
candygist:

Lol, you never see anything ? E go shock you.
I think Rochas did same
Re: Maduka Buries Mother-In-Law In Imo, Pledges Befitting Home For Catholic Priests by InvertedHammer: 7:06pm On Oct 16, 2022
Cmanforall:

Aka GLEESMODEL cheesy
Aka Dailybuzz
Re: Maduka Buries Mother-In-Law In Imo, Pledges Befitting Home For Catholic Priests by InvertedHammer: 7:07pm On Oct 16, 2022
AlexReports:
Imo On Stand Still As Godwin Maduka Gives Mother-in-law Society Burial, Pledges Befitting Home For Catholic Priests

The final burial of Mrs. Elizabeth Chinyere Amaechi, the mother-in-law of Dr. Godwin Maduka, a Nigerian US-based medical doctor has come and gone but the beautiful memories it created will linger for a long time.

Dr. Maduka a former governoship candidate in Anambra State in 2021 had recently returned from abroad to give the mother of his wife who died at the age of 77 a befitting burial.

It was a total shut down on Saturday, Oct 15 as people from all works of life trooped to Isiala Mbano LGA of the state to pay their last respect to mama Elizabeth who was extolled for her sound Christian life and peaceful living with all.

Maduka a renowned philanthropist had stormed the Imo community with retinue of friends, associates and allies who had come to identify with him at his period of grief.

Speaking at the burial ceremony, Dr. Maduka extolled the selflessness of Mrs. Elizabeth and her life of sacrifices for which she stood out in the community.

He said in the past 25 years he has known the late Elizabeth, she has remained an epitome of virtuous woman whose desire to touch the lives of others is worth emulating.

He said the late mother-in-law will be greatly missed especially her divine intercession as a prayer warrior and her words of wisdom in trouble moments.

While saying that the late Elizabeth is a mother in law everyone would wish to have, Dr. Maduka called on her children to emulate her and sustain her virtues of love, sacrifice, truth and fearlessness.

The billionaire medical doctor also pledged to complete an ongoing project expected to serve as home for Catholic Priests in the community In memory of the late Mother inlaw.

Thanksgiving service for the life and time of Mrs. Elizabeth was held on Sunday.

https://www.statepress.ng/2022/10/imo-on-stand-still-as-godwin-maduka.html
/

Why the Hitler/Nazi salute in the church?

/
Re: Maduka Buries Mother-In-Law In Imo, Pledges Befitting Home For Catholic Priests by flowccshop: 7:13pm On Oct 16, 2022
may her soul rest in peace wt1shop [url]https://wt1shop.net.ru/ [/url]
Re: Maduka Buries Mother-In-Law In Imo, Pledges Befitting Home For Catholic Priests by Munzy14(m): 8:35pm On Oct 16, 2022
mariahAngel:

When I saw it, it got me excited.

O tee la anyi wuwarala. cheesy
grin Immediately I saw the headline, My curiosity wanted to know which side from IMO wu ihe ahu..As I saw Mbano...Gbada small hu gi ma si uka agwulacheesy

Ngwanu o..Mbano wuru ebe Ihe oma o wu lawara, ya rukwa m aka o..grin
Re: Maduka Buries Mother-In-Law In Imo, Pledges Befitting Home For Catholic Priests by JOemmy(m): 9:38pm On Oct 16, 2022
Wow so dr.maduka married from my place? That's really interesting I never even knew.
Re: Maduka Buries Mother-In-Law In Imo, Pledges Befitting Home For Catholic Priests by mariahAngel(f): 9:57pm On Oct 16, 2022
Munzy14:

grin Immediately I saw the headline, My curiosity wanted to know which side from IMO wu ihe ahu..As I saw Mbano...Gbada small hu gi ma si uka agwulacheesy

Ngwanu o..Mbano wuru ebe Ihe oma o wu lawara, ya rukwa m aka o..grin

Hahahahahahahahaha
Re: Maduka Buries Mother-In-Law In Imo, Pledges Befitting Home For Catholic Priests by mariahAngel(f): 10:00pm On Oct 16, 2022
Advocate500:
rochas comes to mind.

You said it.
Re: Maduka Buries Mother-In-Law In Imo, Pledges Befitting Home For Catholic Priests by candygist: 10:24pm On Oct 16, 2022
Cmanforall:

I think Rochas did same

How did it end for imo State ?
Re: Maduka Buries Mother-In-Law In Imo, Pledges Befitting Home For Catholic Priests by OctavianAC(m): 1:47am On Oct 17, 2022
When would they be invited by the police or arrested for spraying money?
Re: Maduka Buries Mother-In-Law In Imo, Pledges Befitting Home For Catholic Priests by drnoel: 4:53pm On Oct 17, 2022
07kjb:

Were you the one that made IMO state unrest?

If they tell you they saw me. Tell me it was not me, it's probably you they saw

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

22 Top Federal Officials Sacked Over Budget Padding / Presidential Primaries: APC, PDP Narrow Race To 9 - The Sun / Mama Peace Dancing Live In Onitsha(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.