Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,592 members, 7,958,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:08 AM

Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) (15936 Views)

Fire At Allen Avenue (pix inside) / In The Murky Waters Of Hiv Thrives The Nigerian ‘aristos’ Or ‘runs Girls’ / Lagos - Nigeria - Campus Girls And Aristos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by Gbenge77(m): 10:02pm On Aug 18, 2011
Shocking.
Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by sammieone(m): 10:05pm On Aug 18, 2011
One amazing thing is that na one innocent guy go marry this ladies. Na wa o. We single guys!!! I was chatting with one aristo babe yesterday and when she tell me her ordeals na courage I use close my mouth.
Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by koolguy88(m): 10:14pm On Aug 18, 2011
One amazing thing is that na one innocent guy go marry this ladies. Na wa o. We single guys!!! I was chatting with one aristo babe yesterday and when she tell me her ordeals na courage I use close my mouth.

i tire ooooooooooo
Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by oderemo(m): 10:16pm On Aug 18, 2011
AIDS IS REAL.
afterall.
Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by koolguy88(m): 10:17pm On Aug 18, 2011
may God deliever us from these spoilt girls, na presin go marry her later oooooo, after she don do ashawo finish, this is very sad,

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by IykeD(m): 10:21pm On Aug 18, 2011
I had my B.Sc in Unilag, a great skul that is but marry an Akokite? Na Nah, don't think so, they even do more than all these they are talking about. Professional shameless pros.ti.tutes! They can do anything for chicken n chips, talk less of 1k
Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by logica(m): 10:28pm On Aug 18, 2011
Apparently one is in Bowen and the other in UniLag.
Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by mzfeyi(f): 10:43pm On Aug 18, 2011
hian!! ds is serz oh!! cn dey rili b BU bbez shocked, ma fellow RUN bbes parole anywy,
Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by Myluv1: 10:45pm On Aug 18, 2011
My bet, when you hear this kinda news, it can only be babes, babes, babes! Guys won't bleep up like this on a social network, never at least in a couple of hundreds years to come. My £90 up for this.

And that @Sexylhara of a girl, her nyash don blow open. Was told her name is Omolara. Kai internet  cheesy
Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by Kunbee: 10:46pm On Aug 18, 2011
Classic
Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by ojuyobo111: 10:55pm On Aug 18, 2011
Olori buruku gbogbo.

Awon olosi.

They should go to National Assembly to spread their dirty hole.

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by doctokwus: 11:03pm On Aug 18, 2011
O boy,c Bleep ups.But is it jst unilag girls,go uniport,uniabuja,lasu and evn yabapoly, u go weep for womanhood,u go know say truly toto no get meter!
Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by Mobinga: 11:20pm On Aug 18, 2011
Who is the morron that put up the girls picture? Don't you reason?

Please moderators remove.
Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by paraphase(m): 11:25pm On Aug 18, 2011
ok you are the gurl abi,shameless nincompoop!
Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by lucabrasi(m): 11:44pm On Aug 18, 2011
@paraphrase
thank GOD for the comment above was beginimg to think you r somehow connected with the level of support
Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 18, 2011
make dem talk abt d politicians dey don hammer for house of assembly or senate, lolz.read tru it al n it was mind blowing.i schooled in d north so dis al shok 2me.do girlz do dat?omg
Mobinga:

Who is the morron that put up the girls picture? Don't you reason?

Please moderators remove.
didnt she reason in d first place?
Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by Breeze5000: 11:53pm On Aug 18, 2011
Hmmmm!! I guess these same girls would look down at street prostitutes not realizing that they are far better than them. Materialism has reduced some to subhumans, what a shape, a generation is gradually wasting away.
Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by paraphase(m): 11:57pm On Aug 18, 2011
didnt she reason in d first place?
Thank you O My Brother

@paraphrase
thank GOD for the comment above was beginimg to think you r somehow connected with the level of support

No I wasnt supporting the gurls, I was trying to say the Gurls in Covenant Uni. are not different from the weird gurls in Unilag. They are even more weird than Unilag gurls,but always on code
Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by hbrednic: 12:08am On Aug 19, 2011
without this type of babes our weekends wil be very boring.
carry on girls,but keep it secret tongue
Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by Xionez(m): 12:18am On Aug 19, 2011
See they way they are ranting over who is better in bed.
PURE FOOLISHNESS!!!!!!.they cant chew their sticks in the bedroom. Its on twitter that these two hens (not chicks mind you) chose to just blow wind to expose their asses.
@poster, please find the second girls pic and post it. it isnt fair that its only one you posted. Abi is she your gf cheesy

Travel all the way just for bleeping, is the man's ROD made of gold, tscheewww, Its true, we can never understand women.
Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by Omolulu(m): 12:34am On Aug 19, 2011
HOES!!
HOES!!
HOES!!
HOES!!
HOES!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by folahann(m): 12:42am On Aug 19, 2011
I  BIND every evil spirit disturbing the peace of the house.

those girls are no longer humans, they have are half apes
Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by Nobody: 12:43am On Aug 19, 2011
lol naija women and money
Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by Nobody: 12:56am On Aug 19, 2011
naija girls and their fish brain airing their dirty laundry in public grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by lastpage: 1:18am On Aug 19, 2011
@Goldcircle:
wetin twitter and facebook go cause for this world, we never see am finish! *whew*

Even two young guys collect 4yrs imprisonment each, in U.K today, just for "yapping excessively" about the U.K Riots on FaceBook!

U.K = Police State!
Everyone should be more careful now, YOU'RE BEEN MONITORED ON SOCIAL NETWORKS! wink

Where is that "human-rice" the British told Ghadafi about sef?

BTW: I noticed that only two or three women have posted on this shameful thread! Where are are women?

Okay, if the thread reads like "Man caught bleeping a goat" grin You would have seen droves of the men-haters posting away like mad! grin
Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by Nobody: 1:33am On Aug 19, 2011
for a fact those ladies posting all those rubbish on twitter must be nairaland females.thats how they also go about disgracing themselves on 2go grin
Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by Nobody: 1:42am On Aug 19, 2011
this is no suprise, i had one guy who leaves opposite them in that army estate whatever,who comes here exposing there nyash! i will be the last to advice a person i like to have a wife who pass through that skool. embarassed
Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by Nobody: 1:44am On Aug 19, 2011
lefulefu:

for a fact those ladies posting all those rubbish on twitter must be nairaland females.thats how they also go about disgracing themselves on 2go grin
im even suspecting the op to be that guy who say he has their pictures to be one of them! tongue
Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by Barrywhite8620: 1:46am On Aug 19, 2011
lastpage:

@Goldcircle:
Even two young guys collect 4yrs imprisonment each, in U.K today, just for "yapping excessively" about the U.K Riots on FaceBook!

U.K = Police State!
Everyone should be more careful now, YOU'RE BEEN MONITORED ON SOCIAL NETWORKS! wink

Where is that "human-rice" the British told Ghadafi about sef?

BTW: I noticed that only two or three women have posted on this shameful thread! Where are are women?

Okay, if the thread reads like "Man caught bleeping a goat" grin You would have seen droves of the men-haters posting away like mad! grin

True talk my brother
If it's where d men,d ladies(NL)will b saying
men! they are all dsame, dey will never hide dat their UNCLEcheesy 4 one place. rubish. all dsame, dey will never hide dat their UNCLEcheesy 4 one place.[/b] rubish.
Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by Barrywhite8620: 1:52am On Aug 19, 2011
lefulefu:

bro take it easy oh.
He b like say u want fresh insult 4rm all dis N-LANDER(LADIES)
cheesy
Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by Barrywhite8620: 1:58am On Aug 19, 2011
tom28:

and prick grin
tom28:

and prick grin
Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by Nobody: 4:46am On Aug 19, 2011
weinergate ashawogate naija style

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prophetess Juanita Bynum And Pastor Paula White Want To Divorce Their Husbands! / Lagos Cancels Tomorrow’s (nov 29) Sanitation / Guide On How To Track A Mobile Number Using Truecaller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.