Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) (15839 Views)

Fire At Allen Avenue (pix inside) / In The Murky Waters Of Hiv Thrives The Nigerian ‘aristos’ Or ‘runs Girls’ / Lagos - Nigeria - Campus Girls And Aristos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by nnabuike1(m): 1:46pm On Aug 20, 2011
High_Chief:

^^^Well said. Marriage is really overrated these days(especially in 9ja). You see men dying at a very young age about 40-50yrs cos of marriage wahala. No man will survive under the same roof with gals like these ones

How will good children be raised without marriage? Marriage is as important as in the days of our forefathers, in fact, it may even be more important today, given the moral decadence today and the increasing pressures from rubbish western culture. Also like it was in the days of our forefathers, one should be careful when choosing a wife. You are supposed to do research on the girl/family in case she uset to be akwula/ashawo, among other things.
Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by HighChief4(m): 3:48pm On Aug 20, 2011
^^^Marriage does not guarantee good upbringing for children, but it helps. Some married couples do not even have time for their kids or pay attention. The president of USA was raised by a single parent and it was never a deterant to what he has achieved today.
Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by lucabrasi(m): 3:53pm On Aug 20, 2011
nna_bu_ike:

Animashaun Omolara (sexylhara)   mobile: 08075770512     e-mail: sexylhara@yahoo.co.uk

When you call/e-mail her, ask her what her father did to her to warrant such disgrace to his name.

since it was a request i don text her ecactly your question omolara what offence did your father mr animashaun commit to warrant dragging his name in the mud lol
haboosa:

sexylhara- Animashaun omolara, Ms_temi - Temi Durosinmi etti,_Asabzy, Asabe Oyekan. . . . . . . .God this
are Big people 's Children ooo, why are dey like this for God sake? dey no even wan protect thier father's
name shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

if you are still of the view that onlygirls from poor homes indulge in modern day prostitution you are sadly mistaken if you know anyone in university of kent canterbury young naija girls in their twenties from wealthy homes arw doing proper naija style aristo runs i know an ibo girl in her early twenties that a naija politician bougt a flat in kent amongst others
ask anyone who knows anyone in buckingham university what they are up to
i know of leicester uni as well where tafa baloguns kids
i just pity ppl who will marry them
Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by Alubus: 5:21pm On Aug 20, 2011
All this na the signs of the end time, may God deliver us in Jesus name.
Any way  here comes my friend's birthday
It's my friend's Birthday and she's giving out SIX Outrageous
Birthday Celebration Gifts to you as my friend because I'm celebrating with her you can check it out here :
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=179784428762061

http://7figureincomecashsecret..com/
Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by U1(m): 10:34pm On Aug 21, 2011
Shame on them. sad So sad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Brt Did Not Kill Any Soldier -lagbus / Lagos Cancels Tomorrow’s (nov 29) Sanitation / The Osu Caste System In Igboland Discrimination Based On Descent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.