Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) (15822 Views)

Fire At Allen Avenue (pix inside) / In The Murky Waters Of Hiv Thrives The Nigerian ‘aristos’ Or ‘runs Girls’ / Lagos - Nigeria - Campus Girls And Aristos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by mopol2(m): 6:12am On Aug 19, 2011
unilag girls? trust me i dont date cos dey have no meaning all at, also they ar fast in corruting young girls or once they no u are good they hit u.I HATE THEM ALL, MOPOL SAY SO !!
Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by Mobinga: 7:19am On Aug 19, 2011
paraphase:

ok you are the gurl abi,shameless nincompoop!

You posted someone's picture without permission or anything, just because they she did something immoral doesn't mean you should post her photographs everywhere.

Respect someones rights. I have nothing to do with her. I'm am just using my head to think.
Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by BigMeat2: 8:44am On Aug 19, 2011
Money and materialism is definetely the roots of all evils.

The sad thing is most of the young ladies come from very respectable homes, poverty is not the issue.

This unfortunately happens across the various tertiary places all over the country.

Now people will be complaining that companies are not employing Nigeria graduates, when 70% of their lives is wasted on these kind of activities.
Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by tivta(m): 8:56am On Aug 19, 2011
Men can never mess up like this on social media. Women and thier big mouth.
Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by emmke(m): 10:16am On Aug 19, 2011
Big Meat:

The sad thing is most of the young ladies come from very respectable homes, poverty is not the issue.

This unfortunately happens across the various tertiary places all over the country.

Now people will be complaining that companies are not employing Nigeria graduates, when 70% of their lives is wasted on these kind of activities.
i can assure u that schools up north are not as corrupt as those in the south. . .fact
Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by mopol2(m): 10:38am On Aug 19, 2011
Big Meat:

@ big meat that a good one , and emmke i truly agree with u on south
Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by pinkrex(m): 11:01am On Aug 19, 2011
Abasi efreke, chai!!! unilaggi, How do they pass sef?? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by BashMe1(m): 11:15am On Aug 19, 2011
Na sugarcane remain for them to nack nau, SMH, grin grin grin behbehs, foolish behbehs

1 Like

Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 19, 2011
Mobinga:

You posted someone's picture without permission or anything, just because they she did something immoral doesn't mean you should post her photographs everywhere.

Respect someones rights. I have nothing to do with her. I'm am just using my head to think.

hope say I fit put pix of my Google search

but I dey suspect say the tomi be oluwatomilola 4 FB, lolz

Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by rahouf1: 12:38pm On Aug 19, 2011
it happen everywhere no be news again even in secondary schools whereby ss3 girl got pregnant
it happen of recent in my hood.
so let it be like that. God please help us in our country
Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by Rhea(f): 1:03pm On Aug 19, 2011
[size=16pt]Their pictures are everywhere on google. So there is no hiding in this matter. They already exposed themselves by registering on twitter, facebook etc etc. Thank God for the internet. grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by sley4life(m): 1:26pm On Aug 19, 2011
instead of them to learn they are chasing r.od
Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by Tolulop001(f): 1:32pm On Aug 19, 2011
stupid Oyesiji girl has not thot to upgrade her security settings on FB, see exposure!
Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by obiscolly(m): 2:12pm On Aug 19, 2011
wow! shocked shocked dis must be a dream or sumfn! i know dis lara girl very well, my secondary school mate. Good girl gone bad, so sori for her. I just knew one day such a thing would happen. I've been a student of unilag for 4years now, and for once av not set my eyes on her. I just keep hearing she's in Unilag even though my faculty(Engineering) and hers(law) are very close. She's just a disgrace. Pathetic! embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by obiscolly(m): 2:20pm On Aug 19, 2011
and for those of you criticizing all unilag girls, i don't think it'll be fair to generalize. Not all of them do such. There are still a significant number of responsible girls there. so dont let dem also bear the crosses those 'bad eggs'.
Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by dayokanu(m): 2:34pm On Aug 19, 2011
They are even Law students.

These are very young girls born around 1989-1992. Imagine
Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by Konjour(m): 2:58pm On Aug 19, 2011
Not surprised a bit,

Just amused that they couldn't keep their private gigs "private". embarassed

Perhaps those nollywood campus storylines might not be a buncha crap afterall like i thought. grin grin grin

Infact,i'm gon start incorporating more nolly movies into my weekly movie ration now. cheesy lipsrsealed

They're becoming believable. grin undecided cool
Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by dayokanu(m): 3:12pm On Aug 19, 2011
On their facebook they have relationship status as "In a relationship"

Na some guy dem dey format so, Maybe the guy dey abroad dey think of his innocent smallie in Naija that he would come and marry soon

Not knowing that she is busy phocking cross-country

1 Like

Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by okadaman2: 3:23pm On Aug 19, 2011
Tolulop001:

silly Oyesiji girl has not thot to upgrade her security settings on FB, see exposure!

That is not surprising. Most of these girls abi na BB babes are Duumb simpletons with garri brains. But to them they are sharp and street smart, so don't be surprised they can't even think about security settings.

Every little streetrat for Naija wan because star, total destruction of decency, decorum and self-awareness is going on in Nigeria. We just dey start. You all need to see the young ones in secondary school now. Una go fear lol
Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by okadaman2: 3:29pm On Aug 19, 2011
dayokanu:

On their facebook they have relationship status as "In a relationship"

Na some guy dem dey format so, Maybe the guy dey abroad dey think of his innocent smallie in Naija that he would come and marry soon

Not knowing that she is busy phocking cross-country

My brother there was a time in Nigeria when we young people could not even say "Sleep" talkless of F/U/ck, see as these ones they shout the F word like say na prayer point. 

Anyway, more freedom, better opportunity for boys. Now nobody go dey shy again, na to dey boldly ask for head for inside BRT remain now.  undecided
Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 19, 2011
Tolulop001:

silly Oyesiji girl has not thot to upgrade her security settings on FB, see exposure!
they don become popular over nite grin see how pple dey peep their wall grin

pls i want to view too cheesy, guys their real name 4 fbk?
Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by haboosa(m): 3:58pm On Aug 19, 2011
sexylhara- Animashaun omolara, Ms_temi - Temi Durosinmi etti,_Asabzy, Asabe Oyekan. . . . . . . .God this are Big people 's Children ooo, why are dey like this for God sake? dey no even wan protect thier father's name shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by delpee(f): 4:34pm On Aug 19, 2011
Sad and wondering what the future portends for these spoilt kids! Whats happening to our young ones? The poor ones are full of excuses for dating aristos, so whats up with rich kids? O su mi o!
Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by Ben13: 4:55pm On Aug 19, 2011
Disgrace to our campuses.
Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by lastpage: 9:04pm On Aug 19, 2011
On a closer look, can anyone see a connection between this kind of "public beeping for pay" and a breakdown in marital values?

How for example, can a woman who has bleeped every Tom, Dike & Haruna in Nigeria (especially Ondo and Jigawa! grin grin ) now settle down to marry one "serious acada guy" who has struggled all his University days, to achieve a 1st Class and then get a good job?

They just dont operate on the same level anymore!

The marriage would be a sham from day one and the guy would be a mugun!

One small "shakara" from Mr. husband would elicit a response like:

Who you tink say u be sef? (in her brain, she's thinking only if you really know the type of big guys l have bleeped in the past, you would not dare open your mouth and try to shakara me grin )

Meanwhile, Mr. "l am the husband" is thinking "What the heck suddenly went over my respectful wife"! shocked shocked

To me, marriage is (has) gradually lost its moral virtues. Its not worth the trouble for a man, no wonder those "smart" Oyinbo people have things like "Partner", "Co-habiting", "Pre-Nuptial" e.t.c!

But "legal wife" is fast becoming outdated amongst them.

I really pity the "younger ones", after all the "wahala of making a success of your life", see the type of what you will LIKELY (a minute fraction wont) end up with!

Really sad but no be today sha, we had it coming for some years now.
Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by HighChief4(m): 9:24pm On Aug 19, 2011
^^^Well said. Marriage is really overrated these days(especially in 9ja). You see men dying at a very young age about 40-50yrs cos of marriage wahala. No man will survive under the same roof with gals like these ones
Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by nnabuike1(m): 12:42am On Aug 20, 2011
Animashaun Omolara (sexylhara) mobile: 08075770512 e-mail: sexylhara@yahoo.co.uk

When you call/e-mail her, ask her what her father did to her to warrant such disgrace to his name.
Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by harakiri(m): 12:59am On Aug 20, 2011
The irony of this all is that a lot of these girls are usually the first to get married (before 30yrs) and they somehow manage to land the "nice guys" a.k.a mugus. When I speak against marriage,a lot of people call me a sadist. Imagine your brother or son ending up with girls like these! Funny thing is, a lot of campus girls (majority) do these ashewo runz but some are more discreet than others and there are levels of proooostituuution. Very sad!
Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by Nobody: 2:30am On Aug 20, 2011
naija girls all the money wey una they make from ashawo business na wetin una they take the money do? grin
Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by Maximip(m): 5:19am On Aug 20, 2011
HaHaHa,

And beyonce talk say girls run the world

In ya dreams, we don see dem finish.
Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by Tolulop001(f): 9:26am On Aug 20, 2011
nna_bu_ike:

Animashaun Omolara (sexylhara) mobile: 08075770512 e-mail: sexylhara@yahoo.co.uk

When you call/e-mail her, ask her what her father did to her to warrant such disgrace to his name.

choi! Una be detective shaaaa!
Re: Unilag Students In Twitter War Over Aristos (pix Inside) by lastpage: 12:08pm On Aug 20, 2011
Hey Men, give these Women a break!
And please top calling them "girls"; some one who is over 18yrs, a full adult and can manage such "Aristo business" deserves some respect!

They are WOMEN.

Tell us, what kind of business have you "boys" (Yes, boys! tongue ) set up and manage, as Undergraduate students?
How much is your returns sef?

Abegii, mind your business and leave our women alone. shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Reactivate Your Mtn Line With Just A Code / Brt Did Not Kill Any Soldier -lagbus / Patronizing Children(young) Street Hawkers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.