Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,368 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Muhammed Inuwa (ex-katsina SSG), 627 Support Groups Dump APC For PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammed Inuwa (ex-katsina SSG), 627 Support Groups Dump APC For PDP (11009 Views)

10 North West Support Groups Dump Atiku For Tinubu / 2019: 60 APC Support Groups Dump Party, Join PDP / Arewa Youth Groups Dump Buhari And Atiku, Endorse Olawepo Hashim For President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muhammed Inuwa (ex-katsina SSG), 627 Support Groups Dump APC For PDP by Kwanza: 9:36pm On Oct 16, 2022
The former Secretary to the Katsina State Government (SSG), Dr. Mustapha Muhammed Inuwa, alongside his 627 support groups have defected to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) after six months of consultation with different political parties in the state.

A pioneer state chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC) also ordered the immediate renaming and decoration of all his campaign offices across the 361 political wards in 34 local government areas of the state with PDP logos and flags.

Inuwa announced his defection from the ruling APC to the opposition PDP after a meeting with representatives of the 627 political groups on Sunday at his campaign office in Katsina.

The erstwhile SSG, who contested the governorship primary on the platform of APC but lost to Dr. Umar Dikko Radda during the party’s primaries, said he has been sidelined and intimidated by the APC hence his defection.

He explained that citizens of Katsina State and other Nigerians are not happy with the APC government for the past seven years because of insecurity and economic hardship bedevilling them, especially those in rural communities.

According to him, all Nigerians are victims of deteriorating insecurity, condition of living and lack of employment opportunities for the youths orchestrated by the ruling APC government in the state and at the national level.

Inuwa noted that many schools in the state have been shut down due to security challenges and “even where they are officially open, activities are not going on because teachers, pupils and students cannot go there”.

He said: “Today (Sunday), myself and 627 different political organisations who are my supporters have left the APC to PDP our new political party because both the candidate of the APC (Radda) and the party are not interested in us as a group.

In fact, the assumed spokesperson of the party (APC) has been castigating and condemning us and even threatening anybody who associates with us, saying they will be dealt with even if you have a ticket they will use INEC to ensure that you are either disqualified or withdrawn.

Also, the candidate (Radda) has not done anything to bring us on board. In fact, I reliably learnt he rejected the person he was advised to pick as running mate simply because the person supported me during the primaries.

“So, it is very clear that not only me as a person but even my followers are not needed in their journey That is why we left the party (APC). We will work for the victory of PDP at all levels.”

Asked about the chances of PDP in winning the 2023 election, Inuwa said: “I assure you this time around history is going to repeat itself. We rejected PDP in 2015, now we rejected APC and I believe PDP will emerge victorious.

“Moreover, it is very clear, what is the situation now on ground?. It is not only me and my supporters but I believe that the majority of the people in Katsina and Nigerians generally are not happy with what happened in the last seven years, especially here in this part of the country.”

Meanwhile, the state chapter of the PDP has described the defection of Inuwa to the party as a welcome development that will ensure the party’s victory in 2023.

The chairman of the party, Hon. Salisu Yusuf Majigiri, told THISDAY in a telephone interview that: “Inuwa is an astute politician that will usher in victory for us. His defection is a welcome development to our party.”

But, when contacted, the state deputy chairman of the APC, Bala Abu Musawa, said the party will soon make its position on the defection of Inuwa to the PDP known in no distant time.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/10/16/ex-katsina-ssg-627-support-groups-dump-apc-for-pdp

4 Likes

Re: Muhammed Inuwa (ex-katsina SSG), 627 Support Groups Dump APC For PDP by Kwanza: 9:37pm On Oct 16, 2022

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammed Inuwa (ex-katsina SSG), 627 Support Groups Dump APC For PDP by socialmediaman: 9:37pm On Oct 16, 2022
This election looks like it will end up in a run-off election between Peter Obi and Atiku.

If Peter Obi can hold his lead in the SE and SS, and maintains his momentum in Lagos and NC states, while Tinubu holds most of the SW states, then none of the 3 presidential candidates will meet the 2/3rd majority requirement, and there will be a run-off most likely between Peter Obi and Atiku

62 Likes

Re: Muhammed Inuwa (ex-katsina SSG), 627 Support Groups Dump APC For PDP by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 16, 2022
Nooo simply switch over to labour party

3 Likes

Re: Muhammed Inuwa (ex-katsina SSG), 627 Support Groups Dump APC For PDP by Parcific(f): 9:42pm On Oct 16, 2022
APC sorry for una

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Muhammed Inuwa (ex-katsina SSG), 627 Support Groups Dump APC For PDP by lhordspy: 9:43pm On Oct 16, 2022
Welcome to PDP.

The national political dustbin where failed politician, sore losers are fling into from other political party.

Imagine celebrating the defection of a man who cant even win a common APC gubernatorial election, lost by a vote margin of like Lagos -to-Bornu. What political influence can that kind of man have?

This is the biggest height of desperation from PDP. They seems to be desperately going around scavanging whatever they could get, anything bad or worst.

Atiku is finished. The signs are bad for him.

Very surprsing. embarassed

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muhammed Inuwa (ex-katsina SSG), 627 Support Groups Dump APC For PDP by whyliwy: 7:01am On Oct 17, 2022
What is left of the party!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammed Inuwa (ex-katsina SSG), 627 Support Groups Dump APC For PDP by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:05am On Oct 17, 2022
2023 presidential election is between Peter Obi and Atiku abubakar no doubt

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muhammed Inuwa (ex-katsina SSG), 627 Support Groups Dump APC For PDP by Honjoshy4u: 7:16am On Oct 17, 2022
I pity the agbado man.
Them go show am wee for North.
No be by muslim-muslim devilish ticket oooo

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammed Inuwa (ex-katsina SSG), 627 Support Groups Dump APC For PDP by Aiel123: 7:18am On Oct 17, 2022
lhordspy:
Welcome to PDP.

The national political dustbin where failed politician are fling into from other political party.

Imagine celebrating the defection of a man who cant even win a common APC gubernatorial election. This is the biggest height of desperation from PDP.
If you know about Katsina politics you won't vomit this trash.
Morever, the primary was flawed.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Muhammed Inuwa (ex-katsina SSG), 627 Support Groups Dump APC For PDP by Richardonald(m): 7:40am On Oct 17, 2022
One agbadorian is wailing on this thread, he said inuwa defected because he couldn't win Apc primary, lolgrin how many have defected from PDP to Apc after loosing the primary,

Anything to console theirselves is acceptable..

I expect tilumbu to counter this numerous defection on election day by paying voters 20k per each grin

Lagos money at stakes

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Muhammed Inuwa (ex-katsina SSG), 627 Support Groups Dump APC For PDP by Throwback: 8:57am On Oct 17, 2022
It is normal in Nigerian politics for a loser to "dump" the party that already dumped him at the lost primaries.

Dem plenty for Nigeria, without integrity or loyalty to any political ideology.

All they are loyal to is their ambition and need for ticket.

A Nigerian Politician without ticket is like an Astronaut in space without Oxygen.

Even Peter Obi chase ticket enter the same Labour Party he once prevented their campaign on public property.

If you are looking for integrity, move far away from the politicians who promise and fail.

The worst is the one who promised to die for APGA, yet he is still breathing after many sojourn through other parties.

53 Likes

Re: Muhammed Inuwa (ex-katsina SSG), 627 Support Groups Dump APC For PDP by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:57am On Oct 17, 2022
Massive blow grin

Garfield1 tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammed Inuwa (ex-katsina SSG), 627 Support Groups Dump APC For PDP by Yugoslavia247(m): 8:58am On Oct 17, 2022
People who campaign for Tinubu and Atiku are morally bankrupt. Think with their anus.

Tell me, except you are being paid enough to have your senses unscrewed, why vote and support criminals.

They are the ones that go to the market and heap blames on the poor market women for price increase. Like the poor woman stole the product or tinubu gave her for free.

They just don't want progress of others except their hydraulic self

1 Like

Re: Muhammed Inuwa (ex-katsina SSG), 627 Support Groups Dump APC For PDP by adioolayi(m): 8:58am On Oct 17, 2022
"The erstwhile SSG, who contested the governorship primary on the platform of APC but lost to Dr. Umar Dikko Radda during the party’s primaries, said he has been sidelined and intimidated by the APC hence his defection."

Nigeria's Politicians grin cheesy....it just have to be about them and their selfish interests....not surprised.

It's understandable, people join political parties to protect their own interests and any party this cannot be guaranteed, they leave and join another ship.

Those of us who doesn't belong to a political party should understand this better....non of them leave their previous parties for the betterment of the country...na big fat lie...it's all about their own personal interests grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Muhammed Inuwa (ex-katsina SSG), 627 Support Groups Dump APC For PDP by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 8:58am On Oct 17, 2022
detection everywhere oh
Re: Muhammed Inuwa (ex-katsina SSG), 627 Support Groups Dump APC For PDP by Ekejoestar(m): 8:58am On Oct 17, 2022
Now they have left Tinubu behind, his urchins will soon find a way to link this to OBIDIENTS.

The kind beating wey Tinubu go collect next year fit give an cardiac arrest, na Lagos treasury I dey pity.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammed Inuwa (ex-katsina SSG), 627 Support Groups Dump APC For PDP by SIMONEKPA7: 8:59am On Oct 17, 2022
OMO,
North wicked o, where is the Buhari vote , i thought they will transfer it to BAT

1 Like

Re: Muhammed Inuwa (ex-katsina SSG), 627 Support Groups Dump APC For PDP by Crossroad1(m): 8:59am On Oct 17, 2022
Movement of people from a criminal party to another, we can't continue like this
Re: Muhammed Inuwa (ex-katsina SSG), 627 Support Groups Dump APC For PDP by jrusky(m): 9:02am On Oct 17, 2022
Great!!! Good news in as far they didn't join Labour it's cool by me.
Re: Muhammed Inuwa (ex-katsina SSG), 627 Support Groups Dump APC For PDP by Indispensable85(m): 9:03am On Oct 17, 2022
Bad losers everywhere
Re: Muhammed Inuwa (ex-katsina SSG), 627 Support Groups Dump APC For PDP by spy24(m): 9:04am On Oct 17, 2022
Throwback:
It is normal in Nigerian politics for a loser to "dump" the party that already dumped him at the lost primaries.

Dem plenty for Nigeria, without integrity or loyalty to any political ideology.

All they are loyal to is their ambition and need for ticket.

A Nigerian Politician without ticket is like an Astronaut in space without Oxygen.

Even Peter Obi chase ticket enter the same Labour Party he once prevented their campaign on public property.

If you are looking for integrity, move far away from the politicians who promise and fail.

The worst is the one who promised to die for APGA, yet he is still breathing after many sojourn through other parties.

Ask your self

How many people don dump PDP for APC since this decamping start ?

3 Likes

Re: Muhammed Inuwa (ex-katsina SSG), 627 Support Groups Dump APC For PDP by Throwback: 9:04am On Oct 17, 2022
socialmediaman:
This election looks like it will end up in a run-off election between Peter Obi and Atiku.

If Peter Obi can hold his lead in the SE and SS, and maintains his momentum in Lagos and NC states, while Tinubu holds most of the SW states, then none of the 3 presidential candidates will meet the 2/3rd majority requirement, and there will be a run-off most likely between Peter Obi and Atiku

Hahahaha!

You mean Atiku and Obi will do run-off to know the best loser?

Tinubu has already won from the 1st ballot without joining losers in a run-off.

My inauguration aso ebi is almost complete.

However you want it, I will lace you up in style.

46 Likes

Re: Muhammed Inuwa (ex-katsina SSG), 627 Support Groups Dump APC For PDP by PassingShot(m): 9:04am On Oct 17, 2022
socialmediaman:

Send JOKES to 7777

grin grin grin grin

54 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Congratulates Tariye Gbadegesin As CEO Of Climate Investment Funds / A Suicide Bomber Was Shot Dead By Israeli Forces And Look At The Protest-lol / Why Do Most Igbos Passionately Dislike Buhari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.