Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,069 members, 7,863,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:59 AM

Muhammed Inuwa (ex-katsina SSG), 627 Support Groups Dump APC For PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammed Inuwa (ex-katsina SSG), 627 Support Groups Dump APC For PDP (11039 Views)

10 North West Support Groups Dump Atiku For Tinubu / 2019: 60 APC Support Groups Dump Party, Join PDP / Arewa Youth Groups Dump Buhari And Atiku, Endorse Olawepo Hashim For President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammed Inuwa (ex-katsina SSG), 627 Support Groups Dump APC For PDP by 3seriez(m): 10:18am On Oct 17, 2022
PDP just caught a big fish in Katsina. Not all those audio defection that don't carry any weight.
Re: Muhammed Inuwa (ex-katsina SSG), 627 Support Groups Dump APC For PDP by PassingShot(m): 10:19am On Oct 17, 2022
Johnrake69:

Lol... The guy is right. With the game these Northerners are playing if you believe Tinubu will defeat Atiku and Kwankwaso in the north then I guess most of you are just gullible. As it stands Tinubu can only boast of South west.

Lagos votes is hugely divided and same as Oyo/Osun. And South west from inception don't give anyone block vote. I really wonder where Tinubu's votes will come from.

South South and Southeast have never bought anything Tinubu is selling.
Have you ever supported a winning candidate in your life?

Your answer to this question will tell me the level of political savviness you possess.

grin
Re: Muhammed Inuwa (ex-katsina SSG), 627 Support Groups Dump APC For PDP by 00FFT00(m): 10:25am On Oct 17, 2022
socialmediaman:
This election looks like it will end up in a run-off election between Peter Obi and Atiku.

If Peter Obi can hold his lead in the SE and SS, and maintains his momentum in Lagos and NC states, while Tinubu holds most of the SW states, then none of the 3 presidential candidates will meet the 2/3rd majority requirement, and there will be a run-off most likely between Peter Obi and Atiku

I've written here in Nairaland that the Southwest will likely decide this election.

The scenario you painted is very likely, and should that happen to us, we know the North will massively vote for their own, Aiku. The Southeast and South-South will break out for Peter Obi. Mr. Peter Obi will also prevail in North Central by a wide margin against Atiku in a runoff.

This is where Southwest comes in. Who will Tinubu marshall what will remain of his followership in the Southwest for or against?.
Re: Muhammed Inuwa (ex-katsina SSG), 627 Support Groups Dump APC For PDP by Johnrake69: 10:26am On Oct 17, 2022
PassingShot:

Have you ever supported a winning candidate in your life?

Your answer to this question will tell me the level of political savviness you possess.

grin

I don't need to support a winning candidate that will make the lives of the masses more miserable. My family members supported Buhari in 2015 and I was the lone voice trying to talk sense into them but today they know better.

They're all Obidient.
Re: Muhammed Inuwa (ex-katsina SSG), 627 Support Groups Dump APC For PDP by Honjoshy4u: 10:28am On Oct 17, 2022
obembet:

U should be more worry about Obi than Tinubu, they decamp to PDP not to labour party

Lol.... I'm a Deltan that is pro Atiku/Okowa ticket. So you can go back to your cave.
Thanko
Re: Muhammed Inuwa (ex-katsina SSG), 627 Support Groups Dump APC For PDP by ajepako(f): 10:31am On Oct 17, 2022
PassingShot:

Send JOKES to 7777

grin grin grin grin

Hey dude!

Longest time....

Nice seeing you again... cheesy
Re: Muhammed Inuwa (ex-katsina SSG), 627 Support Groups Dump APC For PDP by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:34am On Oct 17, 2022
JoeNL22:

God bless you.

Am a yoruba person.....I keep telling my yoruba folks the same thing.
Tinubu caused all this wahala in 2015.
No southerner was won the core north since 1999 till date. Obj came close. Yet he did not win the core north. If not for the MASSIVE votes from the SE & SS, obj would have never been president.

Thank God you're understand were am coming from, hausas are all running back to PDP.
Buhari went several times yet he couldn't win, it was tinubu and apc that help him to win yet he mess up the whole nation economy making it difficult for apc to go back. Now they are running to atiku that have attempted several but couldn't win.
To me hausas are part of the problem of this nation..
After all this poverty and hunger in the North they are still being tribalistic, voting someone that can't bring them out of poverty in the name of brother.
And average Fulani man don't see this Nigeria as one Nigeria that's why they do everything possible to remain top.
Yet we never open eye for this modern generation.
Imagine all the money Nigeria has yet poverty rate is still very high.
An average Yoruba and Igbo man is doing well in personal life than the north yet they are still blind about thier leaders that has no value to them
Re: Muhammed Inuwa (ex-katsina SSG), 627 Support Groups Dump APC For PDP by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:35am On Oct 17, 2022
blackpanda:

Must u be tribalistic
I won't vote obi not because he is Igbo, but because he's a fraud. His lies too much, pretending to have answers but will be worse than buhari.

Bro if you don't understand me you keep quiet pls
Re: Muhammed Inuwa (ex-katsina SSG), 627 Support Groups Dump APC For PDP by Aiel123: 10:36am On Oct 17, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
Mr history nobi trash d man na paper weight otherwise he won't lose primary elections... As for those saying elections is between Obi and Atiku we Sabi Ina... Obedient want Atiku to win instead of supporting PDP fully they are pushing obi that ll divide PDP votes... Next year go humble ina
I am for PDP with my full chest.
I don't do anti party.
Using your analogy,that means Kwankwaso,Nwoko(2019),Atiku,Adeoti, Bassey Gershom are all paper weight because they lost their respective primaries abi?
Kwankwaso & Atiku in APC's presidential primary 2014.
Adeoti ( Osun APC guber primary 2022)
Bassey( PDP's crs guber primary 2022)
Re: Muhammed Inuwa (ex-katsina SSG), 627 Support Groups Dump APC For PDP by obembet(f): 10:36am On Oct 17, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

Lol.... I'm a Deltan that is pro Atiku/Okowa ticket. So you can go back to your cave.
Thanko

See werey, am for Atiku
Re: Muhammed Inuwa (ex-katsina SSG), 627 Support Groups Dump APC For PDP by Honjoshy4u: 10:43am On Oct 17, 2022
obembet:

See werey, am for Atiku

You're now confused like someone that just left psychiatric hospital....
Go and support your Devilish Muslim-muslim ticket In peace.
We are already ATIKULATED
Re: Muhammed Inuwa (ex-katsina SSG), 627 Support Groups Dump APC For PDP by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 17, 2022
Ofeshe lu!
AYAKATA!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Muhammed Inuwa (ex-katsina SSG), 627 Support Groups Dump APC For PDP by JoeNL22(m): 10:47am On Oct 17, 2022
casualobserver:

Peter Obi is not in the equation. His supporters are the loudest but they are the smallest. People talk emotionall but 99% of the obidients have never looked at the stats, the demographics, the figures and the distribution of the electorate across Nigeria. If you do you will know Obi cant even come third!!!

Ask yourself, who are the Obidients identify and profile them, then look at the stats/demographics (they are freely available) and you will come to the only unbiased conclusion...he cant possibly even come 2nd!

let me help you: Obidients are largely the educated graduates/hnd etc and ibos. how many are they
total number of graduates in Nigeria is less than 10million all adults and with pvcs
total number of ibos (children and adults) is 35million

assuming ALL graduates and ALL ibos are obidient, at 45m total, they are less than 25% of the population of 200m. In reality not all graduates are obidient and not all ibos can vote. Let us even assume 50% of all graduates vote for him and 90% of the ibos who are of voting age vote for him, if you extrapolate this to the registered voters, his total expected votes in the election will be somewhere between 10% and 20% maximum

Bro.......these your assertions are too nonsensically wrong. I just had to talk!

We are over 200 million in Nigeria.

More than 90% of the 200M are ANTI-APC, that's 180M, inec registered and confirmed voters are 93.5M, that means, 180-93.5=86.5M, over 86.5 million out of the 93.5M hates APC because of the way they have ruined the country. From poor management of the economy, to excessive borrowing, to unending payment of debt servicing(we have not started paying our debts, we are still paying the interest on the debts) to constant insecurity across the nation to continuous increase in the cost of Food, to constant wastage of human resources(poor employment rates) and many more. Who in his right senses will still want to vote APC?. Is it only graduates that are in Nigeria? is it only graduates and youths that buy bag of rice or food stuffs? is it only graduates or ibos that buy fuel? is it only graduates or youths or igbos that have been killed by insecurity across the nation? is it only youths that are poor?.

If you think OBI supporters are only youths, graduates and igbos, you are totally and outrightly deceiving yourself. There is a reason why APC and PDP hired FFK, RENO, DINO, KEYAMO, SEUN OSEWA to be attacking obi. They know OBI a movement not a political campaign. That's why his not in the equation. Because he's not campaigning. He's creating a movement for Nigerians by Nigerians in Nigeria, and that's called OBICRACY. They call him social media president, yet they hold rallies for him, yet they attack him left, right, front, back, middle and centre. Why will they be attacking somebody that's not important or relevant?, is it only obi that is in the race?, others are there, but they won't attack them, it is a social media president they are attacking....... grin No be juju be that!..... grin. why can't they attack other candidates?

You say "OBIDIENTs" don't have PVC, keep telling yourself that false baseless narrative. And when you see the elections results, you can argue with your keypads..... grin keep telling yourself that OBIDIENTs don't have PVCs'..... grin grin grin. The elections results won't shock you I promise...... grin grin
A live poll was done in the rural areas of the North, "where they claimed Obi is not known at all" what was the results? You can guess!........60% said they would rather pick obi as their preferred candidate(People with PVCs') than Atiku or Tinubu.

Who will vote Atiku in the south after 8 abysmal years of Buhari?

Tinubu can't get 25% from the SS or SE.

Tinubu can't win the core north, why? The continuous defections, for every 1 PDP member that goes to APC, 999 leaves APC to PDP. Check the records......no southerner has ever won (51%) of the core north since 1999. Even OBJ & GEJ could not.

The SW is too liberal to vote fully for Tinubu or Atiku.
SW votes - [Tinubu(50%), Obi(40%), Atiku(10%)]

50% of NC Christians will vote OBI (because of the Muslim/Muslim ticket)

50% of NC muslims will Share the votes between Atiku & Tinubu

We should not forget about the Northern Christians too, they will also cause a problem.

Now tell me, how do APC or PDP wants to win the elections?

If you think obi won't or can't win the elections, you are seating on a long thing.
Nigeria must be great again.

Re: Muhammed Inuwa (ex-katsina SSG), 627 Support Groups Dump APC For PDP by Shikini: 10:52am On Oct 17, 2022
Wow ...
Re: Muhammed Inuwa (ex-katsina SSG), 627 Support Groups Dump APC For PDP by Emman08: 10:54am On Oct 17, 2022
North will ways north
Re: Muhammed Inuwa (ex-katsina SSG), 627 Support Groups Dump APC For PDP by JoeNL22(m): 10:58am On Oct 17, 2022
MoneyMustBMade:

Thank God you're understand were am coming from, hausas are all running back to PDP.
Buhari went several times yet he couldn't win, it was tinubu and apc that help him to win yet he mess up the whole nation economy making it difficult for apc to go back. Now they are running to atiku that have attempted several but couldn't win.
To me hausas are part of the problem of this nation..
After all this poverty and hunger in the North they are still being tribalistic, voting someone that can't bring them out of poverty in the name of brother.
And average Fulani man don't see this Nigeria as one Nigeria that's why they do everything possible to remain top.
Yet we never open eye for this modern generation.
Imagine all the money Nigeria has yet poverty rate is still very high.
An average Yoruba and Igbo man is doing well in personal life than the north yet they are still blind about thier leaders that has no value to them
Very true.....I also noticed it.
The Northerners are loyal to their region than anybody in Nigeria.

The south are loyal to the people that are loyal to them

That is why they(the north) will massively vote their own, even if the person is a criminal. Imagine having 50-70 yrs old men begging on the streets for money. They beg all their lives. The leaders don't want to give their people education. Imagine if the north had someone like Awolowo. Nigeria would be totally different. Either ways. We must make them see that, they and their families can also be somebody in the future. We must change their narratives.
It is well
Re: Muhammed Inuwa (ex-katsina SSG), 627 Support Groups Dump APC For PDP by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:05am On Oct 17, 2022
Aiel123:

I am for PDP with my full chest.
I don't do anti party.
Using your analogy,that means Kwankwaso,Nwoko(2019),Atiku,Adeoti, Bassey Gershom are all paper weight because they lost their respective primaries abi?
Kwankwaso & Atiku in APC's presidential primary 2014.
Adeoti ( Osun APC guber primary 2022)
Bassey( PDP's crs guber primary 2022)
they are paperweight na... If not buhari as candidate of APC 2015 PDP with GEJ would have won 2015... I understand you want PDP to win next year but see PDP won't win katsina next year president elections ok... Buhari factor is there in katsina...
Re: Muhammed Inuwa (ex-katsina SSG), 627 Support Groups Dump APC For PDP by Aiel123: 11:15am On Oct 17, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
they are paperweight na... If not buhari as candidate of APC 2015 PDP with GEJ would have won 2015... I understand you want PDP to win next year but see PDP won't win katsina next year president elections ok... Buhari factor is there in katsina...
Your last statement has been my dream.
Anyway I hope Katsina won't be one way.
Because I cannot imagine a colossal margin of almost 900K to 1M.
Wike has refused to shift ground and I wouldn't want a disastrous performance down North.
Re: Muhammed Inuwa (ex-katsina SSG), 627 Support Groups Dump APC For PDP by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:27am On Oct 17, 2022
JoeNL22:

Very true.....I also noticed it.
The Northerners are loyal to their region than anybody in Nigeria.

The south are loyal to the people that are loyal to them

That is why they(the north) will massively vote their own, even if the person is a criminal. Imagine having 50-70 yrs old men begging on the streets for money. They beg all their lives. The leaders don't want to give their people education. Imagine if the north had someone like Awolowo. Nigeria would be totally different. Either ways. We must make them see that, they and their families can also be somebody in the future. We must change their narratives.
It is well

If you try to educate them especially the Fulanis thier leaders will.make them to come after your life, so let them keep on begging all thier life, since is what they want
Re: Muhammed Inuwa (ex-katsina SSG), 627 Support Groups Dump APC For PDP by asanausana91: 11:42am On Oct 17, 2022
Yugoslavia247:
People who campaign for Tinubu and Atiku are morally bankrupt. Think with their anus.

Tell me, except you are being paid enough to have your senses unscrewed, why vote and support criminals.

They are the ones that go to the market and heap blames on the poor market women for price increase. Like the poor woman stole the product or tinubu gave her for free.

They just don't want progress of others except their hydraulic self
where did you put Peter Obi that is the highest individual importer of this country, what will you say about Peter Obi that destroy our local industries by importing everything from abroad.
Re: Muhammed Inuwa (ex-katsina SSG), 627 Support Groups Dump APC For PDP by asanausana91: 11:45am On Oct 17, 2022
Throwback:

Hahahaha!

You mean Atiku and Obi will do run-off to know the best loser?

Tinubu has already one from the 1st ballot without joining losers in a run-off.

My inauguration aso ebi is almost complete.

However you want it, I will lace you up in style.
you really have mental problem.
Re: Muhammed Inuwa (ex-katsina SSG), 627 Support Groups Dump APC For PDP by casualobserver: 11:46am On Oct 17, 2022
JoeNL22:

Bro.......these your assertions are too nonsensically wrong. I just had to talk!

We are over 200 million in Nigeria.

More than 90% of the 200M are ANTI-APC, that's 180M, inec registered and confirmed voters are 93.5M, that means, 180-93.5=86.5M, over 86.5 million out of the 93.5M hates APC because of the way they have ruined the country. From poor management of the economy, to excessive borrowing, to unending payment of debt servicing(we have not started paying our debts, we are still paying the interest on the debts) to constant insecurity across the nation to continuous increase in the cost of Food, to constant wastage of human resources(poor employment rates) and many more. Who in his right senses will still want to vote APC?. Is it only graduates that are in Nigeria? is it only graduates and youths that buy bag of rice or food stuffs? is it only graduates or ibos that buy fuel? is it only graduates or youths or igbos that have been killed by insecurity across the nation? is it only youths that are poor?.

If you think OBI supporters are only youths, graduates and igbos, you are totally and outrightly deceiving yourself. There is a reason why APC and PDP hired FFK, RENO, DINO, KEYAMO, SEUN OSEWA to be attacking obi. They know OBI a movement not a political campaign. That's why his not in the equation. Because he's not campaigning. He's creating a movement for Nigerians by Nigerians in Nigeria, and that's called OBICRACY. They call him social media president, yet they hold rallies for him, yet they attack him left, right, front, back, middle and centre. Why will they be attacking somebody that's not important or relevant?, is it only obi that is in the race?, others are there, but they won't attack them, it is a social media president they are attacking....... grin No be juju be that!..... grin. why can't they attack other candidates?

You say "OBIDIENTs" don't have PVC, keep telling yourself that false baseless narrative. And when you see the elections results, you can argue with your keypads..... grin keep telling yourself that OBIDIENTs don't have PVCs'..... grin grin grin. The elections results won't shock you I promise...... grin grin
A live poll was done in the rural areas of the North, "where they claimed Obi is not known at all" what was the results? You can guess!........60% said they would rather pick obi as their preferred candidate(People with PVCs') than Atiku or Tinubu.

Who will vote Atiku in the south after 8 abysmal years of Buhari?

Tinubu can't get 25% from the SS or SE.

Tinubu can't win the core north, why? The continuous defections, for every 1 PDP member that goes to APC, 999 leaves APC to PDP. Check the records......no southerner has ever won (51%) of the core north since 1999. Even OBJ & GEJ could not.

The SW is too liberal to vote fully for Tinubu or Atiku.
SW votes - [Tinubu(50%), Obi(40%), Atiku(10%)]

50% of NC Christians will vote OBI (because of the Muslim/Muslim ticket)

50% of NC muslims will Share the votes between Atiku & Tinubu

We should not forget about the Northern Christians too, they will also cause a problem.

Now tell me, how do APC or PDP wants to win the elections?

If you think obi won't or can't win the elections, you are seating on a long thing.
Nigeria must be great again.
. I didn’t read all your nonsense as you clearly didn’t read the part where I said Obidients talk emotionally!

1 Like

Re: Muhammed Inuwa (ex-katsina SSG), 627 Support Groups Dump APC For PDP by JoeNL22(m): 11:54am On Oct 17, 2022
casualobserver:
. I didn’t read all your nonsense as you clearly didn’t read the part where I said Obidients talk emotionally!
Why would you read it?
The truth hurts bitterly......I understand!
And so what we talk emotionally!.......how does that cause you not to make money this year?

Re: Muhammed Inuwa (ex-katsina SSG), 627 Support Groups Dump APC For PDP by Ray02: 12:36pm On Oct 17, 2022
So he did not know all these problems exist until he lost the primary. Yeye people everywhere. Lol
Re: Muhammed Inuwa (ex-katsina SSG), 627 Support Groups Dump APC For PDP by Godsownfc(m): 1:19pm On Oct 17, 2022
socialmediaman:
This election looks like it will end up in a run-off election between Peter Obi and Atiku.

If Peter Obi can hold his lead in the SE and SS, and maintains his momentum in Lagos and NC states, while Tinubu holds most of the SW states, then none of the 3 presidential candidates will meet the 2/3rd majority requirement, and there will be a run-off most likely between Peter Obi and Atiku
Yeah
Re: Muhammed Inuwa (ex-katsina SSG), 627 Support Groups Dump APC For PDP by mastermaestro(m): 1:22pm On Oct 17, 2022
socialmediaman:

An impartial analysis. I already envision this scenario.
Re: Muhammed Inuwa (ex-katsina SSG), 627 Support Groups Dump APC For PDP by edosignature(m): 7:12pm On Oct 17, 2022
Vote wisely...
Vote the peoples choice 2023...

Vote Atiku Abubakar for president.
Re: Muhammed Inuwa (ex-katsina SSG), 627 Support Groups Dump APC For PDP by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:22pm On Oct 17, 2022
Aiel123:

Your last statement has been my dream.
Anyway I hope Katsina won't be one way.
Because I cannot imagine a colossal margin of almost 900K to 1M.
Wike has refused to shift ground and I wouldn't want a disastrous performance down North.
wike is fighting a lost cause na only rivers im get influence... PDP would still win Rivers anyway and other South States plus south east too... But Kno that APC and tinubu are favorites next year
Re: Muhammed Inuwa (ex-katsina SSG), 627 Support Groups Dump APC For PDP by Aiel123: 8:27pm On Oct 17, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
wike is fighting a lost cause na only rivers im get influence... PDP would still win Rivers anyway and other South States plus south east too... But Kno that APC and tinubu are favorites next year
SS, I'll agree but SE,I see Obi clearing the zone oo.
PDP cannot win Rivers if Wike remains aggrieved.
I know Tinubu is favorite...by January it will become clearer whoever has the momentum.
Re: Muhammed Inuwa (ex-katsina SSG), 627 Support Groups Dump APC For PDP by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:35pm On Oct 17, 2022
Aiel123:

SS, I'll agree but SE,I see Obi clearing the zone oo.
PDP cannot win Rivers if Wike remains aggrieved.
I know Tinubu is favorite...by January it will become clearer whoever has the momentum.
Obi is clearing nothing forget the noise online... Politics isn't by online noise... Wike can do nada... Tinubu is favorite take it to the bank

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why The North And West Hate Igbos So Much? / Post Debate Poll: Should Fuel Subsidy Be Removed? / Nigeria 2nd Most Corrupt Nation —gallup Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.