Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,427 members, 7,836,715 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Why Do We Have More Black Guys Marrying White Ladies Than We Have The Other - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do We Have More Black Guys Marrying White Ladies Than We Have The Other (1025 Views)

Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? / I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! / Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do We Have More Black Guys Marrying White Ladies Than We Have The Other by iamtheman(m): 2:32pm On Aug 21, 2007
Is it just me noticing this??

Why white guys no dey marry black girls
Re: Why Do We Have More Black Guys Marrying White Ladies Than We Have The Other by PTBNaija(f): 4:22pm On Aug 21, 2007
Because they are afraid to approach them because of the myth of the "strong, black woman." They are afraid of rejection.
Re: Why Do We Have More Black Guys Marrying White Ladies Than We Have The Other by iice(f): 5:08pm On Aug 21, 2007
PTBNaija. . .same thing on my mind!

Besides some white guys don't have what it takes to deal with a black woman
Re: Why Do We Have More Black Guys Marrying White Ladies Than We Have The Other by iamtheman(m): 5:43pm On Aug 21, 2007
Its quite intresting.

I was in a party when our naija girls started complaining of the lack of eligible bachelors. They were angry of the fact that most black guys in the states particularly were turning to white ladies thereby leaving them hanging as the white guys would not come their way either.

Any ideas for the black guys and girls out there. Do our girls give guys too much hassle or what?? cheesy
Re: Why Do We Have More Black Guys Marrying White Ladies Than We Have The Other by iamtheman(m): 5:44pm On Aug 21, 2007
I'm sure the ladies would disagree with that but there must be something wrong if the black guys prefer the white gals.
Re: Why Do We Have More Black Guys Marrying White Ladies Than We Have The Other by omega25red(m): 6:06pm On Aug 21, 2007
Aren't people just people why do we all have to date someone of same ancestral background (This is a question you will get from alot of people)

It is unfortunate that a lot of black people mostly Nigerians in the U.S anyway think that if they hook up with a white woman it raises their status. Why can't people just hook up because you are attracted to a person physically or you like the way talk and carry themselves
Re: Why Do We Have More Black Guys Marrying White Ladies Than We Have The Other by ssRhino: 6:09pm On Aug 21, 2007
Cos blakk babes are not good at sucking dem loli pops,
Re: Why Do We Have More Black Guys Marrying White Ladies Than We Have The Other by iice(f): 6:19pm On Aug 21, 2007
People fall in loff with people. . .background shouldn't matter
Re: Why Do We Have More Black Guys Marrying White Ladies Than We Have The Other by Nella(f): 1:31pm On Aug 26, 2007
Black gurls r too tough 4 d white guys , who r just undecided undecided

white gurls like black guys bcuz, they r normally cool, unlike most of their white guys who r just undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Which Comes First: Love, Romance Or Marriage? / Share A Cellular Phone ( Handset) / The Mystery Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.