Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Linus Okorie In Police Custody (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Linus Okorie In Police Custody (Photo) (38514 Views)

Linus Okorie: We Arrested Ebonyi South Labour Party Senatorial - Police / Labour Party Senatorial Candidate, Linus Okorie Abducted In Abakaliki / Ebonyi Govt Declares Linus Okorie Wanted Over Statement On FacebooK (2) (3) (4)

Re: Linus Okorie In Police Custody (Photo) by jclassiq(m): 9:33pm On Oct 17, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Meanwhile, he is with the police yet one David Ogbonna was busy spreading fake news on the social media that this man was kidnapped. smh.
check my signature for free stuffs!
The police didn't issue any statement until today oga, calm down. What would you have his people think, or do?
Re: Linus Okorie In Police Custody (Photo) by jclassiq(m): 9:34pm On Oct 17, 2022
Abfinest007:
Umahi couldn't fight wike but chose to fight with people he sees as threats
That man na stupid man. I'm just realizing it now.
Re: Linus Okorie In Police Custody (Photo) by Presidential1: 10:53pm On Oct 17, 2022
BATified2023:
so umahi told him to be a drug pusher?

U igbos n supporting everything wrong ones he’s from your tribe

Seun

This Monika is a bot ... Delete ASAP
Re: Linus Okorie In Police Custody (Photo) by Monday60655(m): 11:07pm On Oct 17, 2022
BATified2023:

Don't say what you don't know. If you had known what transpired in this case, you won't say what you just said.
Re: Linus Okorie In Police Custody (Photo) by andycom(m): 11:15pm On Oct 17, 2022
BATified2023:

Where's your evidence that he is a drug pusher, if you don't have any.
You're a bast.ard.

Agbado agbero
Re: Linus Okorie In Police Custody (Photo) by Durabest: 11:24pm On Oct 17, 2022
oshozondii:
Linus Okorie in police custody (Photo)

https://thenationonlineng.net/police-confirm-arrest-of-gov-umahis-senatorial-opponent/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1666012093
He's a coward they should take him to abuja,he's one of those causing inscurity in that state.
Re: Linus Okorie In Police Custody (Photo) by chukwugeorge: 3:46am On Oct 18, 2022
BATified2023:

get sense small it will help you..
Re: Linus Okorie In Police Custody (Photo) by Soso990240(m): 7:26am On Oct 18, 2022
BATified2023:

senseless people everywhere. Are you the one that found him guilty? Even Tinubu that was found guilty and forfeited his properties in the US nobody is harassing him like this.
Re: Linus Okorie In Police Custody (Photo) by uchvic(m): 4:38pm On Feb 04, 2023
Ewure

johnjose68:

There is nothing like phool....but you are f.ool

'Deaf & Dumb' Boko Haram With Charms & Bunch Of Keys Arrested By Soldiers (Pics) / I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah / I Am Impressed By Your Simplicity, Buhari Tells Zuckerberg