Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,106 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] (46253 Views)

Man Turns Lagos Commercial Bus (danfo) To A Restaurant - Pics / Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share / How To Start A Restaurant Business In Nigeria With N50,000(complete Guide) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by uchebest20(m): 4:40pm On Oct 17, 2022
Lady embarrassed for not paying bill at a restaurant

A woman got into a confrontation with two staff members in a restaurant, as shown in a video posted by @doriswealthy, because she couldn’t pay her expenses.

She reportedly entered the lounge with a male, but they left suddenly, leaving her without enough money to pay the bill.

She finally resorted to pleading with the employees, who are all women, to take her into consideration, but her pleas were ignored.

If she didn’t settle them promptly, the employees didn’t take it lightly and threatened to physically harm her.

One of them said: “You no know say you go pay when you dey chop all this one?. Dem dey follow you talk small small, you dey raise voice. Oga pay your bill!”

Reacting to the outburst, the other lady pleaded that they tamper justice with mercy and stop embarrassing her.

“Can you guys just relax? Don’t touch me, wait make I pay my bills. Stop embarrassing me”, the heartbroken lady replied.
https://metastar.com.ng/2022/10/17/lady-embarrassed-for-not-paying-bill-at-a-restaurant-video/

Watch the video here https://www.instagram.com/reel/CjvPPFXD2py/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

3 Likes

Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by Jeon(f): 4:41pm On Oct 17, 2022
Big Girl pay your bills.

65 Likes

Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by fvck(m): 4:46pm On Oct 17, 2022
Na so we go embarrass Tinubu and Atiku next year

268 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by Freestainworld(m): 4:51pm On Oct 17, 2022
Big girl na money kill am

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by advanceDNA: 4:53pm On Oct 17, 2022
Mayb she don over-do the guys decided to run am street....
. reminds of that babe that went to order 25k spaghetti when her date ordered just a pie....

I dont get why some women turn dates meant for you to get to know your date into an opportunity to eat what they cant afford....

Is it greed, entitlement, being inconsiderate or just lack of shame??

236 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by stacyadams: 4:58pm On Oct 17, 2022
She think say una uber drivers that she can talk to anyhow.. grin

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by marlow1962(m): 5:20pm On Oct 17, 2022
Werey dy plead make dem take her into consideration (that part funny me, lmao grin)

38 Likes

Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by Shalommy(f): 7:11pm On Oct 17, 2022
Jeon:
Big Girl pay your bills.
Chaii cheesy cheesy No be small embarrassment.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by PerfectStranger(m): 8:09pm On Oct 17, 2022
If na Uber driver, she for bend give am doggy. Let her wash and be cleaning the rest room for a month grin

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by Slmgirldippussy: 8:12pm On Oct 17, 2022
Not carry U enter lounge . You order expensive drinks and food
He tell you sat after here na to go fukk
You say no. The boy left the lounge
That is it ...instead to collect Kondo
She dey collect embarrassment

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by Wizywiz(m): 9:47pm On Oct 17, 2022
grin chai..umu nwanyi

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by Hollybratt(m): 6:10am On Oct 18, 2022
Jeon:
Big Girl pay your bills.
xup, why do u change ur page name?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by Angrygoat: 6:27am On Oct 18, 2022
Why lounge,when bar dey dia. Pepper soup,shawarma,highest 3k. Glutton. Hahaha. Lil bich

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by Qatar2022: 7:47am On Oct 18, 2022
Bobo japa

8 Likes

Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by Pells: 9:32am On Oct 18, 2022
Is that not sweetplum undecided undecided undecided
She looks like Sheistoopretty / Virginprincess grin grin
All these broke feminist that cannot pay for their food
That is why I trust Rozros
Her olosho work dey give am funds cheesy wink

103 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by Slynation(m): 9:35am On Oct 18, 2022
I don't know why ladies are fond of doing this thing, when you go out on a date with a guy, it's better you order something you know your account can carry to avoid stories that touches the heart...

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by Justbehave(m): 9:43am On Oct 18, 2022
Pells:
Is that not sweetplum undecided undecided undecided
She looks like Sheistoopretty / Virginprincess grin grin
All these broke feminist that cannot pay for their food
That is why I trust Rozros
Her olosho work dey give am funds cheesy wink
I think you are right.

10 Likes

Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by virginprincess(f): 10:15am On Oct 18, 2022
Pells:
Is that not sweetplum undecided undecided undecided She looks like Sheistoopretty / Virginprincess grin grin All these broke feminist that cannot pay for their food That is why I trust Rozros Her olosho work dey give am funds cheesy wink
Na my matter go kill you .

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by atinga1: 2:05pm On Oct 18, 2022
Freebie no good.
Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by doctore212(m): 2:05pm On Oct 18, 2022
I enter one olosho joint here in Ketu . I don negotiate with one babe.

As we dey go her room I saw my girl friend coming out from one room.

Have been sad since yesterday. Yet she said she is quitting the relationship

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by Shellsploit: 2:05pm On Oct 18, 2022
Amazing development
Big girls dont cry grin

4 Likes

Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by Newyorkitis(m): 2:06pm On Oct 18, 2022
Set awon "I can take myself out" noni.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by StrongAlphMale: 2:06pm On Oct 18, 2022
Nigerians girls and foolishness are inseparable.

Person Carry you go outing to get to know you better, you begin order wetin your papa and your entire family no fit pay.

Those two guys deserve an accolade for their acts. Whoever knows them should tell them that I said they deserve VIP seats in heaven

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by kaywhy09(m): 2:07pm On Oct 18, 2022
Ok
Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by tollyboy5(m): 2:08pm On Oct 18, 2022
virginprincess:
Na my matter go kill you .
Is that you on your profile?
Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by xristos(m): 2:09pm On Oct 18, 2022
wow

iptv
Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by Okwuapkunaonu(m): 2:09pm On Oct 18, 2022
Lol grin na wetin serves her right, if you see where this idiot go fey say, common 10k you can't give to your woman to make her hair. But to pay for your meal na wahala. Ashawo dey start when a girl thinks she's to fine to work.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by Treasure17(m): 2:09pm On Oct 18, 2022
She didn't go with her vex money. grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by Emman08: 2:09pm On Oct 18, 2022
fvck:
Na so we go embarrass Tinubu and Atiku next year

grin

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira Note Deadline / How Much Do I Need To Open A Betting Shop? / First Bank Is Receiving Old ₦‎500 And ₦‎1,000 Notes Nationwide (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.