Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] (46274 Views)

O Pay Is Not Paying Please Becareful / Man Turns Lagos Commercial Bus (danfo) To A Restaurant - Pics / Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by Ckonnet: 6:34pm On Oct 18, 2022
advanceDNA:

grin ...Jackie chan nearly make fall commot for chair with laff

Everything for naija na pure scam, highest chinese restaurant for Europe with chinese chefs o dey collect at most 50 euro for buffet oooo. I know 30 euro own oo.
Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by Josephkabila12: 6:39pm On Oct 18, 2022
doctore212:
I enter one olosho joint here in Ketu . I don negotiate with one babe.

As we dey go her room I saw my girl friend coming out from one room.

Have been sad since yesterday. Yet she said she is quitting the relationship
grin
Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by Mryacks: 7:06pm On Oct 18, 2022
There is no responsble man that will take a woman out and then run away to leave take care of the bill. Shame on such men

3 Likes

Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by yusufmurry: 7:09pm On Oct 18, 2022
irunoko:
many girls are badly behaved and badly brought up so I understand where you're coming from.bowever There are still few decent and well brought up ladies however they're in the minority.many parents are failing in their responsibilities and that is why the number of Baby mama's and side chicks are increasing.many of these girls portray themselves as vulnerable intimacy gadgets and the fvck boys take maximum advantage of it.

You're very correct. On the other hand, I don't think parenting is the cause, the reason is that girls like oppressing themselves.
Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by snoopz: 7:14pm On Oct 18, 2022
As lady on date, Biko eat what you know you can pay for at the end of the dinner should in case prospective maga japa
Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by Jeon(f): 7:23pm On Oct 18, 2022
Hollybratt:
xup, why do u change ur page name?

cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by Jeon(f): 7:26pm On Oct 18, 2022
Shalommy:
Chaii cheesy cheesy No be small embarrassment.

hahahahahaha
kikikikikiiki

gringrin

4 Likes

Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by irunoko(m): 7:40pm On Oct 18, 2022
yusufmurry:

You're very correct. On the other hand, I don't think parenting is the cause, the reason is that girls like oppressing themselves.
it's only a parent who didn't do his/her job as a parent that food Will be sharking their child.a man cannot take you out on a date and you behave yourself and order something you yourself can pay for.if parents did their jobs they'll have trained the Girl in understanding that a date is a man trying to know you and portraying yourself as hungry or Omo ojukorolari will only make the gut loose respect and interest for you.

Thirdly a man Showing interest in you doesn't mean he's saying that he will feed all your indulgences.even men are complicit in girls bad behaviour.when you see big yansh,E don finish.una no dey get dignity and honour again
Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by Tomek09(m): 7:43pm On Oct 18, 2022
Qatar2022:
Bobo japa
If na you, you no go jakpa??
Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by HolyMan12: 7:46pm On Oct 18, 2022
Shalommy:
Chaii cheesy cheesy No be small embarrassment.
My Sexy Wall Lizard cheesy
Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by HolyMan12: 7:47pm On Oct 18, 2022
Pells:
Is that not sweetplum undecided undecided undecided
She looks like Sheistoopretty / Virginprincess grin grin
All these broke feminist that cannot pay for their food
That is why I trust Rozross
Her olosho work dey give am funds cheesy wink

grin grin

Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by gassbee: 8:00pm On Oct 18, 2022
Revolva:

Oga stop this attitude , you are a simp if you continue this ..even if i have much money i will treat a useless gal this way ...in her front

I wont run away o i will only pay for one bottle each of us took and tell the restaurant to hold her for the rest

But its good as dem de do dem like that

Girls dont love , they only look for what they will gain from guys

this has nothing to do with simp, na guys wey no get class, wey no get levels, guys wey stil dey hussle for life go behave in such a despicable manner.

Bros if u carry any babe go eatery n u dissappear because u no wan pay d bills then u r disgrace to yourself
Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by uvie66: 8:16pm On Oct 18, 2022
Nawttiboi007:
Regardless my hard experience with women, I still find it hard to treat them badly. If I was there and it’s what I can afford I wud have bailed her out With no strings attached. There’s something abt that gender I always respect them naturally. That’s juz me though
....My friend sharrap dere, you know how much the glutton swallow? the thing fit reach 50k, then person go drop fifty K just like that for some unknown entity because of shear pity and without touching her Kpekus.

1 Like

Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by Qatar2022: 8:53pm On Oct 18, 2022
Tomek09:

If na you, you no go jakpa??
Yes na
Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by Hollybratt(m): 9:00pm On Oct 18, 2022
Jeon:

cheesy
Okay o, fati
Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by Plm11: 9:07pm On Oct 18, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by SouthG(m): 9:20pm On Oct 18, 2022
To pay bills no be her mate cheesy
Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 18, 2022
That’s because you are a simp
Nawttiboi007:
Regardless my hard experience with women, I still find it hard to treat them badly. If I was there and it’s what I can afford I wud have bailed her out With no strings attached. There’s something abt that gender I always respect them naturally. That’s juz me though
Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by Nawttiboi007(m): 9:43pm On Oct 18, 2022
And you’re?
Merch:
That’s because you are a simp
Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by womenareapezz: 10:02pm On Oct 18, 2022
Revolva:
All dese gals that is why they will never see husband marry

When u wan pitt dem ..take dem out ..when they land on the table they will show that them pass you

They will start ordering expensive drinks that even their host is not drinking

Na why i de gbadun womenareapezz advise in naija gals
my oga! Weti my eyes don see for foreign land heh! Na there I know what Nigeria women na curse dey worry them undecided

Avoid this particular set of species by all means! Please

2 Likes

Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by Revolva(m): 10:21pm On Oct 18, 2022
gassbee:
this has nothing to do with simp, na guys wey no get class, wey no get levels, guys wey stil dey hussle for life go behave in such a despicable manner.

Bros if u carry any babe go eatery n u dissappear because u no wan pay d bills then u r disgrace to yourself

Bro dont say that its guys that don't have class that does that, if any girl mess up in my front i may do it and noting will happen after that day if she sees me

Look at you , na ur type all these classless girls go use finish ...abi u say u get class abi then why date hungry gals that will turn you to ATM on a date ...
Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by yusufmurry: 1:19am On Oct 19, 2022
irunoko:
it's only a parent who didn't do his/her job as a parent that food Will be sharking their child.a man cannot take you out on a date and you behave yourself and order something you yourself can pay for.if parents did their jobs they'll have trained the Girl in understanding that a date is a man trying to know you and portraying yourself as hungry or Omo ojukorolari will only make the gut loose respect and interest for you.

Thirdly a man Showing interest in you doesn't mean he's saying that he will feed all your indulgences.even men are complicit in girls bad behaviour.when you see big yansh,E don finish.una no dey get dignity and honour again

Lol. You dey right sha.

Dem go even order for take away grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by Queenslander(f): 3:23am On Oct 19, 2022
This is really embarrassing, smh,. So she had no one on her contacts she could call to run her emergency transfer??

2 Likes

Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by gassbee: 4:24am On Oct 19, 2022
Revolva:

Bro dont say that its guys that don't have class that does that, if any girl mess up in my front i may do it and noting will happen after that day if she sees me

Look at you , na ur type all these classless girls go use finish ...abi u say u get class abi then why date hungry gals that will turn you to ATM on a date ...

bros i wil say it again, if u take a babe to an eatery n u runway because you dont want to pay d bills, you are irresponsible and a disgrace to yourself
Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by WoroSeeWoro(m): 5:09am On Oct 19, 2022
bros @womenareapezz come here and lamblast these set of useless creatures for me...baba i de feel you

Nigerian girls are embarassing creatures

many of them today are into ....

Lil wayne over to you

Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by BossGerald: 8:05am On Oct 19, 2022
That short waitress no get joy at all grin grin

She dey fear you grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by bradpitt4040: 8:29am On Oct 19, 2022
gassbee:
na small boys wey no get raba go dey embarass ladies in dat manner, men with low self esteem

Pls don't talk like that....are you a learner...
Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by OvertheTop(m): 9:58am On Oct 19, 2022
Pells:
Is that not sweetplum undecided undecided undecided
She looks like Sheistoopretty / Virginprincess grin grin
All these broke feminist that cannot pay for their food
That is why I trust Rozros
Her olosho work dey give am funds cheesy wink

You are Good at Rhymes and Rap! grin
Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by OvertheTop(m): 12:10pm On Oct 19, 2022
Ckonnet:

He paid oo, I no want talk my mind. But we wey grind to get to the level we are cannot. If you are made na that time you go know say girls sabi save money unless na pure ekuke.

As a Guy, it's best to control the spending on a Date.
Have a budget in mind, and regulate the order.

Immediately, she starts ordering close to the target budget, TELL HER: THAT'S OK for tonight.

Or state it beforehand that: OUR Budget is 5k before we start Ordering.

if she feels offended, no problem (it means she had bad intentions to CHOP u before)

OR Strategy 2:

Be in charge of All the Orders:
offer her what fits your Budget

Ask her: will you take Fish?
will you take maybe: STAR?

then place your own order too...

(if she vex, Na her problem be that)
Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by Ckonnet: 12:52pm On Oct 19, 2022
OvertheTop:

As a Guy, it's best to control the spending on a Date.
Have a budget in mind, and regulate the order.

Immediately, she starts ordering close to the target budget, TELL HER: THAT'S OK for tonight.

Or state it beforehand that: OUR Budget is 5k before we start Ordering.

if she feels offended, no problem (it means she had bad intentions to CHOP u before)

OR Strategy 2:

Be in charge of All the Orders:
offer her what fits your Budget

Ask her: will you take Fish?
will you take maybe: STAR?

then place your own order too...

(if she vex, Na her problem be that)

Simple n short, the problem is that most of our guys don't have such confidence.

1 Like

Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by gassbee: 12:53pm On Oct 19, 2022
bradpitt4040:

Pls don't talk like that....are you a learner...
are u one of d chaff n lily livered men who takes a lady out and runaway when is time to pay the bills

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland / Kuda Bank Releases Statement On Accusations Of Reporting Clients To EFCC / First Bank Is Receiving Old ₦‎500 And ₦‎1,000 Notes Nationwide (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.