Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,376 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] (46275 Views)

O Pay Is Not Paying Please Becareful / Man Turns Lagos Commercial Bus (danfo) To A Restaurant - Pics / Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by Danny50: 2:10pm On Oct 18, 2022
They should let her go mbok, some days are like that.

1 Like

Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by Mirasteel: 2:10pm On Oct 18, 2022
Madam pay ur bills, big girl for nothing. undecided
Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by lailo: 2:10pm On Oct 18, 2022
Girls should not be subjected to this rubbish. Funny enough women are the enemies of themselves. Madam restaurant owner, abeg, understand, na woman like u undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by adecz: 2:11pm On Oct 18, 2022
Longathroat woman ☺️☺️☺️
Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by Cutehector(m): 2:12pm On Oct 18, 2022
Ladies please carry "vex money" when you are going out with a guy for the first date.

Wisdom is profitable to direct.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by Freshgrace4life(f): 2:13pm On Oct 18, 2022
Awon gbogbo big girls in the mud ., She no see Iya Ruka to go buy food .

5 Likes

Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:13pm On Oct 18, 2022
Anyhow I feel for her but make ladies no dey see guys as ATM
Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by hopexter(m): 2:14pm On Oct 18, 2022
fvck:
Na so we go embarrass Tinubu and Atiku next year

Just pray it doesn’t go the other way round undecided
Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by jericco1(m): 2:15pm On Oct 18, 2022
Always order what you can pay for regardless of the person or place.
Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by Nawttiboi007(m): 2:16pm On Oct 18, 2022
Regardless my hard experience with women, I still find it hard to treat them badly. If I was there and it’s what I can afford I wud have bailed her out With no strings attached. There’s something abt that gender I always respect them naturally. That’s juz me though

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by Agbegbaorogboye: 2:17pm On Oct 18, 2022
doctore212:
I enter one olosho joint here in Ketu . I don negotiate with one babe.

As we dey go her room I saw my girl friend coming out from one room.

Have been sad since yesterday. Yet she said she is quitting the relationship
You're the one at fault

She might have come there to greet her friend

You. What are you doing there

1 Like

Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by Tapout(m): 2:18pm On Oct 18, 2022
It's obviously a skit

1 Like

Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by backtovillage: 2:19pm On Oct 18, 2022
Broke boys crooner in da mud
Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by Oracleforce: 2:20pm On Oct 18, 2022
Nah there are WAYs... with a Greedy mentality... if she eats what she can afford ... she could have avoided this embarrassment...
Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by kennydora: 2:20pm On Oct 18, 2022
fvck:

U mean Tinubu and Atiku?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by newnigerdelta00: 2:22pm On Oct 18, 2022
fvck:

Just as you just disgrace and embarrassed your life

1 Like

Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by Chiboy78(m): 2:26pm On Oct 18, 2022
From publishing notebooks and short stories to bagging six figure monthly income online on Amazon. Discover the easiest money making model in 2022

Join the free webinar to participate!
Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by Illegal1(m): 2:27pm On Oct 18, 2022
Isoryt.....
Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by BloomingDale(f): 2:28pm On Oct 18, 2022
PerfectStranger:
If na Uber driver, she for bend give am doggy. Let her wash and be cleaning the rest room for a month grin

As if uber female driver give you free toto you no go take. Stop monitoring women's body. No be you get am. If they wan fuuccck, make them fuuucckk. Nothing you can do.
You think say if I wan fuucck, I will be thinking of what you or others will say. Ogbeni, you are on your own.
Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by Nawttiboi007(m): 2:29pm On Oct 18, 2022
Cheap clout
doctore212:
I enter one olosho joint here in Ketu . I don negotiate with one babe.

As we dey go her room I saw my girl friend coming out from one room.

Have been sad since yesterday. Yet she said she is quitting the relationship
Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by Hustle4Naira(m): 2:31pm On Oct 18, 2022
Lol... this is entertainment

3 Likes

Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by Cantonese: 2:33pm On Oct 18, 2022
Dem run am street.

Na so one boy toast a girl for back of LASU. The girl fall yakata, carry the boy enter beer palour instantly. Dem begin order on account of the boy. The girl rush one big stout with cow leg nkobi. Before you close eye, she order another big stout, then the third one and finally another cow leg nkwobi, totalling two nkwobi and three big stout. All this time the boy take one bottle of star, relax dey smile with the girl. Small time the boy say make e rush piss for the front pissing zinc. For that area, dem dey put zinc untop gutter, in case you want piss. From there the boy discharge.

The lady when get the place na Madam Joy be her name. Next thing as she no see the boy again, she ask the girl the how far of the boy. The girl smile say the boy rush go piss. She dey chop cow leg nkobi with big stout dey go, say no shaking. After over 20 minutes Madam Joy with experience don know say the boy don discharge himself, she call the girl. Babe how far with your boyfriend? She say the boy say im dey go piss since. Madam Joy ask am say she no know say the boy don run? The babe say: how? Madam Joy say abeg pay me the bill. The babe no hold SHISHI. Dem ask am where she know the boy, she say: FOR BUS STOP.

Madam Joy command make dem remove her slippers, necklace, wristwatch, collect phone. Dem give am rubber slippers go house. She begin cry.

Dem call am mugu. Dem tell am say long throat don make the boy teach am as street dey be. How she go just see boy for road, carry am enter bar to finish the boy money?

The babe rush go house bring money pay the bill, collect her items back.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by blackmercyvelli(m): 2:34pm On Oct 18, 2022
The guy smart, some those girls and ladies deserve this kind bypass very well

1 Like

Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by Prettylima(f): 2:34pm On Oct 18, 2022
Fairly used Samsung 21 inches neat and working perfectly at Lagos only

Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by Ciwihox: 2:35pm On Oct 18, 2022
Add me up on whatsapp to join my group and watch my sexy videos and let's have some fun ❤������

‪‪+1 (410) 357‑6150
Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by Kajaard: 2:37pm On Oct 18, 2022
Girls love free food cheesy

That's how I took one years back to a Chinese restaurant at Ikeja, the hungry thing was just ordering anyhow and even taking takeaway amounting to almost one hundred thousand, not minding if I have enough or if I budgeted that amount. I just kept quiet and dumped her two weeks later. She failed the test woefully.

Such girls are leeches, they contribute nothing to your life.

11 Likes

Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by gassbee: 2:38pm On Oct 18, 2022
na small boys wey no get raba go dey embarass ladies in dat manner, men with low self esteem
Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by toprealman: 2:38pm On Oct 18, 2022
When you follow Atiku and Tinubu hoping that they will pay your bills post 2023 election. People be smart, they will #japa!!!!
Use your vote wisely, follow who know road!!!!
Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by Fiscus105(m): 2:45pm On Oct 18, 2022
Slynation:
I don't know why ladies are fond of doing this thing, when you go out on a date with a guy, it's better you order something you know your account can carry to avoid stories that touches the heart...

90% of them are ebina, to buy coke 200 for themselves na problem, but very slightly opportunity, that guys carry them out, they will eat as if tomorrow no go come.

1 Like

Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by Sleekfingers: 2:50pm On Oct 18, 2022
Oni jekuje.....

1 Like

Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by Aguilar(m): 2:51pm On Oct 18, 2022
God catch you. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland / Kuda Bank Releases Statement On Accusations Of Reporting Clients To EFCC / First Bank Is Receiving Old ₦‎500 And ₦‎1,000 Notes Nationwide (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.