Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,993 members, 7,828,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] (46276 Views)

O Pay Is Not Paying Please Becareful / Man Turns Lagos Commercial Bus (danfo) To A Restaurant - Pics / Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by Vintage100(m): 2:51pm On Oct 18, 2022
I watched the video. Seems the guy who brought her to that exquisite restaurant intended to embarrass her. It's shameful watching it. But girls make una dey try go out with ur personal money while hanging out with ur supposed rich guy to avoid something like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by Fiscus105(m): 2:51pm On Oct 18, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
Nigerians girls and foolishness are inseparable.

Person Carry you go outing to get to know you better, you begin order wetin your papa and your entire family no fit pay.

Those two guys deserve an accolade for their acts. Whoever knows them should tell them that I said they deserve VIP seats in heaven

Some will even invite several of their friends to Join her to eat the guy down.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by Allisgud: 2:52pm On Oct 18, 2022
Good for her,he be like say na the new trend be this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by shakir0802: 2:52pm On Oct 18, 2022
Examples

Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by RealTrump: 2:54pm On Oct 18, 2022
Treasure17:
She didn't go with her vex money. grin

That vex money is one of the most useless talk walai grin

Some of them be like "I always go with vex money." Will u just shut up? What stops u from paying for yourself or both of u in d first instance?

I went out with a girl on Sunday. The first place we didn't need to buy anything. Next we went to a mall n she removed her card b paid for my hair care product, she had initially asked me she would pay. I appreciated that n but returned d money once we got to the car, I no wan burden her too. Next place we went, I paid for what we had.

I have another event on Saturday, I don call her say I go buy two tickets for us cos even tho I don't need her money, I know say this one can have my back n she is reasonable.

The remaining ones Na "come to my house" dem dey, since Dem go wan disgrace their uncle outside

5 Likes

Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by uptownemmygee(m): 2:55pm On Oct 18, 2022
doctore212:
I enter one olosho joint here in Ketu . I don negotiate with one babe.

As we dey go her room I saw my girl friend coming out from one room.

Have been sad since yesterday. Yet she said she is quitting the relationship

Werey
Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by Slynation(m): 3:08pm On Oct 18, 2022
Fiscus105:

90% of them are ebina, to buy coke 200 for themselves is problem but if opportunity comes that guys carry them out, they will want to eat as if tomorrow no go come
Yet goes back home and update "Today was fun" while the guy who paid for an expensive meal is counting his loses. cheesy

Na only Baba God go bless that day I stopped simping...!!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by yusufmurry: 3:23pm On Oct 18, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
Nigerians girls and foolishness are inseparable.

Person Carry you go outing to get to know you better, you begin order wetin your papa and your entire family no fit pay.

Those two guys deserve an accolade for their acts. Whoever knows them should tell them that I said they deserve VIP seats in heaven

She even try no join body carry her fellow braless friends join the date. Nigerian girls are horrible & I don't always pity any of them ill-treated like this.

The sales girls sef na okpo, see their dressing.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by popefuse(m): 3:37pm On Oct 18, 2022
If truly he was brought in by a man this is what happened...
1, ladies have it in mind that whenever a guy is taking you out he would want everything to end up in happy ending at the end but if he senses is not gonna goes that way he will take matter into his hands.
2. If a man is taking you out don't make it an opportunity comes but ones matter by been greedy and grumpy. Be modest, order for small food and drinks, have it in mind everybody is not extravagant. Just because a guy smiles at you doesn't mean he has lost his sense, So as to do anything you like. Just be modest and have money and your ATM with you.

Furthermore if you don't understand number 1 it means most guy will want to sex you in a first date, have that in mind and be ready for it, however you are not ready for that just pay your food and drinks and take maruwa go home to avoid situation like This

I guess this lady failed this 1or 2 point afformentioned

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by Godwin2am(m): 3:37pm On Oct 18, 2022
I dont get why some women turn dates meant for you to get to know your date into an opportunity to eat what you cant afford....

2 Likes

Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 3:40pm On Oct 18, 2022
tollyboy5:

Is that you on your profile?
she no get Head
Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by kkonyeji(m): 3:42pm On Oct 18, 2022
[quote author=advanceDNA post=117642127]Mayb she don over-do the guys decided to run am street....
. reminds of that babe that went to order 25k spaghetti when her date ordered just a pie....

I dont get why some women turn dates meant for you to get to know your date into an opportunity to eat what you cant afford....

[/quot

It's GREED & HUNGER

2 Likes

Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by Bfly: 3:44pm On Oct 18, 2022
The girls could as well suggest helping them to get the guy.

Person order food give me, you come dey hold me after the person run away.
where you dey when he dey comot?

No be person wey order suppose pay
Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by advanceDNA: 4:35pm On Oct 18, 2022
Nawttiboi007:
Regardless my hard experience with women, I still find it hard to treat them badly. If I was there and it’s what I can afford I wud have bailed her out With no strings attached. There’s something abt that gender I always respect them naturally. That’s juz me though

We are waiting for your story....i trust women.. they know how teach nice guys like you how things work in their world
Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by SolMaximus: 4:39pm On Oct 18, 2022
I AM GETTING STRONGER!

Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by FullBlastLight: 4:45pm On Oct 18, 2022
fvck:
Na so we go embarrass Tinubu and Atiku next year

Correct!

U can say dt a million times & only fools wil argue wit it!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by diggindeep: 4:53pm On Oct 18, 2022
Make una dey call down joo.

Nah skit.
Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by irunoko(m): 4:56pm On Oct 18, 2022
advanceDNA:
Mayb she don over-do the guys decided to run am street....
. reminds of that babe that went to order 25k spaghetti when her date ordered just a pie....

she deserves the embarassment. Dirty entitled girls with lousy make-up that cannot even afford to feed themselves with 1000 naira food or even stock food without prostitution Will be the ones ordering food wey pass them.
Girls/women respect yourself so men can hold you in high esteem.even if you are hungry,stop portraying yourself As a hungry she-goat without self control
Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by lereinter(m): 5:04pm On Oct 18, 2022
fvck:
Na so we go embarrass Tinubu and Atiku next year

How many bandits vote did gumi promise obi?
Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by irunoko(m): 5:07pm On Oct 18, 2022
yusufmurry:

She even try no join body carry her fellow braless friends join the date. Nigerian girls are horrible & I don't always pity any of them ill-treated like this.

The sales girls sef na okpo, see their dressing.
many girls are badly behaved and badly brought up so I understand where you're coming from.bowever There are still few decent and well brought up ladies however they're in the minority.many parents are failing in their responsibilities and that is why the number of Baby mama's and side chicks are increasing.many of these girls portray themselves as vulnerable intimacy gadgets and the fvck boys take maximum advantage of it.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:10pm On Oct 18, 2022
Kajaard:
Girls love free food cheesy

That's how I took one years back to a Chinese restaurant at Ikeja, the hungry thing was just ordering anyhow and even taking takeaway amounting to almost one hundred thousand, not minding if I have enough or if I budgeted that amount. I just kept quiet and dumped her two weeks later. She failed the test woefully.

Such girls are leeches, they contribute nothing to your life.

Omo you paid.

1 Like

Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:13pm On Oct 18, 2022
Slynation:
Yet goes back home and update "Today was fun" while the guy who paid for an expensive meal is counting his loses. cheesy

Na only Baba God go bless that day I stopped simping...!!

I dey tell you!

And my guy fit no even see puna.
Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by Revolva(m): 6:14pm On Oct 18, 2022
All dese gals that is why they will never see husband marry

When u wan pitt dem ..take dem out ..when they land on the table they will show that them pass you

They will start ordering expensive drinks that even their host is not drinking

Na why i de gbadun womenareapezz advise in naija gals

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by Kajaard: 6:17pm On Oct 18, 2022
BuddhaPalm:

Omo you paid.

I paid O. I just didn't want to embarrass her and I actually wanted to date her for real but after that incident I just lost all interest in her.
Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by Ckonnet: 6:20pm On Oct 18, 2022
Tuwale for those men, na pure street be this one.
Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by Ckonnet: 6:22pm On Oct 18, 2022
advanceDNA:

We are waiting for your story....i trust women.. they know how teach nice guys like you how things work in their world

Please help me quote this guy again because I can't find his mention.
Please ask him how many of his brothers he has bailed, na hooker wey no get joy hm want bail.
Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by Revolva(m): 6:23pm On Oct 18, 2022
gassbee:
na small boys wey no get raba go dey embarass ladies in dat manner, men with low self esteem

Oga stop this attitude , you are a simp if you continue this ..even if i have much money i will treat a useless gal this way ...in her front

I wont run away o i will only pay for one bottle each of us took and tell the restaurant to hold her for the rest

But its good as dem de do dem like that

Girls dont love , they only look for what they will gain from guys

4 Likes

Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by Ckonnet: 6:24pm On Oct 18, 2022
advanceDNA:
Mayb she don over-do the guys decided to run am street....

Chai you see wickedness of the world. Spaghetti of 25k na Jackie chan cook am?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by advanceDNA: 6:27pm On Oct 18, 2022
Ckonnet:

Chai you see wickedness of the world. Spaghetti of 25k na Jackie chan cook am?

grin ...Jackie chan nearly make fall commot for chair with laff

1 Like

Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by Pootle: 6:30pm On Oct 18, 2022
catastrophic grin grin grin
Re: Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] by Ckonnet: 6:32pm On Oct 18, 2022
BuddhaPalm:

Omo you paid.

He paid oo, I no want talk my mind. But we wey grind to get to the level we are cannot. If you are made na that time you go know say girls sabi save money unless na pure ekuke.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland / Kuda Bank Releases Statement On Accusations Of Reporting Clients To EFCC / First Bank Is Receiving Old ₦‎500 And ₦‎1,000 Notes Nationwide (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.