Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:30 AM

Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People (45102 Views)

Russian Nuclear-Like Missile Hits Ukraine (Video) / Russia Blasted Ukraine Capital, Kyiv With Waves Of Kamakaze Drones / Russia Hits Back At Western Sanctions, 48 Countries Will Be Affected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by One4me: 1:45am On Oct 18, 2022
pansophist:

Thank God O, I'm glad he has nuclear weapon. Now imagine if the US doesn't have nuclear weapons, would China and Putin not have shipped Joe boy to Siberia, to cut fire wood?

Fire Wood, like How? shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by timesupreloaded: 1:46am On Oct 18, 2022
MrHeff:
you and your likes keep typing all these lies masked with long speeches all over the site.

But here is the reality on ground.

1. Russia started this invasion, claiming it was a quick military operation and not a war. Today it calls it a war.

2. Russia claimed they would wipe them out. It is 9 months, they are still struggling. They have not won. They have not wiped them out.

3. Russia has tried and failed many times to kill Ukraine's president. Zelensky is still alive today.

4. Russia has failed to take over Kyiv, and has lost many of the grounds it initially took.

5. Russia has lost so many of it's soldiers that it was forced to initiate conscriptions. Goes to show a lot.

These and many more are the reality on ground, and no amount of propaganda can change it. Call the west all the filthy names you want, but it will never change the reality.

RUSSIA HAS SO FAR NOT BEEN WINNING THIS WAR. THEY HAVE BEEN OUTCLASSED TACTICALLY ON MANY FRONTS, AND ARE LOSING TERRITORIES, WEAPONS, EQUIPMENTS, AND SOLDIERS.

NO AMOUNT OF LIES WILL CHANGE THIS REALITY
you be big fool. Bring your head come make I divide am into two with axe. Morroon like you shouldn't be allowed to dwell among humans

1 Like

Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by viodemus: 1:50am On Oct 18, 2022
One4me:

Okay, thank you for your response.

1) Russia is not useless to the World. Infact, if not for Russia, we would have a UniPolar World where only America dictates and everybody else follow. And you know, America acts in its own selfish Interest first and foremost.

2) The International Space Station was for many years, based on Russian technology as it is Russian Space Rockets that was taking even American Astronaut to the Space Station.

3) Russia is the World biggest Exporter of Grains and Wheat in particular. without Russian Grains, the World will go hungry! You can see this, when America imposed Sanctions on Russia (Cant access Dollar, cant use SWIFT, the international payment settlement system, wont allow Lloyds Insurance to insure grain Ships from Russia, seized Russia Foreign Reserves of $300Billion, etc) and Grains became very expensive because Russia mostly (and later Ukraine), could not export its Grains. Russia even allowed Ukraine to export its Grains, in a deal brokered by Turkey and supported by the UN but up till now, Russia is prevented from exporting its own grains (by American Sanctions and Threats on any Company or Ship Owner that transports Russian grains) and that is WHY Grains like Wheat are still expensive.
Remember that your Statement that Russia is making the World go Hungry? grin

4) Russia is the World's BIGGEST Exporter of Fertiliser but the Americans and NATO/EU has blocked Russia (Using Sanctions), from Exporting its Fertiliser and tha is why food production is wanning, especially in developing Countries like Nigeria. At a point last Month, Russia even wanted to help poor African Countries like Ethiopia, Kenya, Sudan, Chad, Nigeria, etc, who are facing Food Shortages due to low farm yield, by giving them FERTILZER FOR FREE, but the Americans and EU bloc would not allow any Ship to carry the Fertilizer or allow any Shipping Insurer to Insure the Ships and YOU CANT SAIL A SHIP, WITHOUT SHIPPING INSURANCE! It will be like trying to drive a Car without Insurance Policy, Police will catch you, arrest you and seize your Car. grin
This is how the American and EU put Poor Countries in Hunger but they turn around, using their Propaganda TV /Social media Stations to blame Russia for it .... and we Africans just "swallow it"

5) If not for the "counterbalance" of Russia at the United Nations, (VETO Vote), America would have openly bombed and attacked Iran and Syria long ago (Never mind the limited Drone Strikes), like it did in Libya, Afghanistan and Iraq.
The aim of America is to dominate and enslave every other Country and Humanbeing in the World.

6) Russia is blessed with vast amount of Oil and Gas and so many useful Minerals like Cobalt, Uranium, Gold, etc
Russia is selling Cheap Oil and Gas to Europe but because America wants Europe to fall under its "Influence and Control" (so that they would do whatever America tells them to do), America told Europe to Stop buying Russian Oil and Gas. Then America starts selling its own Oil and Gas to Europeans, at FIVE TIMES what Russia sells it to them! grin
The stupid European Leaders, out of FEAR and HATRED for Russia, imposed Sanctions of Russian Energies. Well, their Citizens started feeling the Pain when Inflation started hitting double digits. When a few of the European Leaders started loosing their Elections (like Italy, Sweden), the European Leaders started having "Second Thoughts" grin and when America realized that some European Leaders (in Germany for Example) have started planning to start taking Russian gas and Oil again, America organized and destroyed the Pipelines (Nord Stream I and Nord Stream 2) that takes Gas and Fuel to Germany undecided
It also destroyed the one that passes through Norway, to other Countries, via Ukraine. grin
On the same day, America commissioned a Pipeline that takes its own Gas, through Norway to Europe! grin You see the sense?
undecided

So, you see the Plan of America" to subjugate Europe and the rest of the World, to its own hegemonic domination?
If you remove the usage of Dollar, as a means of international payment TODAY< America would stop fighting Wars allover the World, because it simply wont be able to afford it but right now, all of us using Dollar to buy/pay for one thing or the other, are the ones paying for American Gangsterism!

Abeg, make l keep quiet before dem locate me with some bad-ass Drone. grin

Brother You try pass Russia.

You reminded me on two of their contributions. 1/16th contribution. The space shuttle. Nigeria has more worldwide contributions than Russia.

Chairman, I disagree with you that it was due to russian technology that they are in the space shuttle. They are in the space shuttle as a diplomacy outreach by USA and her allies, with the idea that members of the world should work together for the good of the world. Many countries are involved in it, Including Russia. Other countries contributed money and technology, and russia contributed the space shuttle delivery and also helped build the shuttle with the others.

In terms of fertilizers, any mediocre or serious country does that. Even the USA is a major agricultural and grain exporter to the world.

We all have to be thankful that Russia is not on the level of leadership like America or even UK are; with Russia there will be nothing like independence or anything. It is Russian intrest or nothing else. Russia is very very very selfish country, a word you can't attach to America regardless of who is in power.

America does not want to be a unipolar world, but she won't stop staying ready, for tyrants like kim Jong un, Xi, Iran, and Pussie of Russia.

1 Like

Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by One4me: 2:16am On Oct 18, 2022
viodemus:

You reminded me on two of their contributions. 1/16th contribution. The space shuttle. Nigeria has more worldwide contributions than Russia.

Chairman, I disagree with you that it was due to russian technology that they are in the space shuttle. They are in the space shuttle as a diplomacy outreach by USA and her allies, with the idea that members of the world should work together for the good of the world. Many countries are involved in it, Including Russia. Other countries contributed money and technology, and russia contributed the space shuttle delivery and also helped build the shuttle with the others.

In terms of fertilizers, any mediocre or serious country does that. Even the USA is a major agricultural and grain exporter to the world.

We all have to be thankful that Russia is not on the level of leadership like America or even UK are; with Russia there will be nothing like independence or anything. It is Russian intrest or nothing else. Russia is very very very selfish country, a word you can't attach to America regardless of who is in power.

America does not want to be a unipolar world, but she won't stop staying ready, for tyrants like kim Jong un, Xi, Iran, and Pussie of Russia.

No, you are wrong.
The Rocket Shuttle issue was not anything near "goodwill" or cooperation by America, with Russia.
Not until 2020, when Elon Musk's Space X developed a Re-Entry Vehicle that NASA uses, America depended on Russia for its Launch Rockets to Space, for almost Ten Years .
Even the European Space Agency and NASA tried to develop their own Re-Entry Rocket but it kept crashing at launch. (You can Google it, to confirm)

But now, they are using Space X vehicles.

I am telling you that Russia is the World's largest Exporter of Fertilizer and you are talking about "any mediocre Nation"?
These are Facts that are verifiable, based on the Number of Tons of Fertilizer, they export to other Countries, what is mediocre in that?

You call fighting Wars all over the place, LEADERSHIP?
How is using War, to force your idea on others, "Leadership"?

- Was it Leadership that destroyed Iraq on a fake WMD story?
- Was it Leadership that turned a once prosperous Libya, into the terrorist Haven and broken Country it is today, thanks to America?
- Is it Leadership that drops Nuclear Bombs on other Countries like Hiroshima and Nagasaki?
- Is it Leadership, that destroyed Afghanistan for over 20yrs and then runaway from it, leaving the Taliban with advance Weapons worth over $75Billion?
- Is it 'Leadership; that puts CUBA under Sanctions, for th elast 60yrs?
- Is it 'Leadership' that puts Venezuela, an enormously Oil-Rich Country under Sanctions, so that it became so poor it cant feed its People but now that Europe is forced to buy Energy from America, the Americans are asking venezeula to start producing some Oil to ease the burden on America? shocked

What form of Leadership, uses SANCTIONS to threaten everyone that does not agree with its idea and destroys their economy with it?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by timesupreloaded: 2:24am On Oct 18, 2022
viodemus:

bastard why you run? You no see my mention? I dare you come back and engage me if them nor use acid disfigure you for life. You never see madness. Come back. Ogun kill you and America

1 Like

Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by favour32(m): 2:45am On Oct 18, 2022
Michelle70:
do u know what is nuclear weapon?
He knows nothing.
Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by Karnice600: 2:47am On Oct 18, 2022
richeeyo:

You a fool
How can a kamikaze drone be greater than a nuclear weapon, dem no buy tv for una ni

No mind them. Them wan sound woke.
Blockheads and lunatics

1 Like

Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by timesupreloaded: 2:49am On Oct 18, 2022
Karnice600:

No mind them. Them wan sound woke.
Blockheads and lunatics
mumu. Na on top here Lord of lunatics siddon. I dey wait you so I chew you like bitter kola

1 Like

Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by viodemus: 2:50am On Oct 18, 2022
timesupreloaded:
ogun, obatala in an operation led by Shango strike you mad! Ogun kill the stupid education them sell give your dumb brain. Bastard a fool! Na to locate you and use axe chop you into 5,000 pieces. 27million Russians died so you can have freedom today to be a dumb camel. That's why the first thing I will do is to bomb all universities in Africa and burn all books, all written to praise your bastard slave masters. America won no war in europe, asia or anytwhere. Russia won every single war fought since the beginning of times. Bastard America wey vietcongs use scissors punch their anus for vietnam wey Mao zedong pursue pass house for Korean war. Wey Iraq roasted over 200k maggots American termites soldiers in 2003. use nuclear bomb attack American soldiers they will tell you 1 and a half died (empire of lies). Over 500k bastard rotten America maggots were killed on the first day in the war in iraq. Ewu bastard a fool you are

No wonder !!!

Your spirit dun go get tattoo for mumu land. Call am back o, before e enter permanent.

Una dey make me laugh, when una say America no beat Vietnam, America won fights, against Vietnam and their USSR backers, America took over the air and sea power over Vietnam, and a significant sq miles of land with marines, If you can't fight for yourself, then America will leave you for yourself. But if you are bullied, and you fight back, America will try and help you. South Vietnam did not fight for themselves like that. Examples that fought for themselves are UK, Russia, South Korea, China, Israel, France, Africa, Ukraine etc

Tell your useless Russia, that America is a major force for good and peace in the world, their one war I don't agree with was the iraq 2003 war, but they paid the price in money and lives; but tried to help iraqis when they could. America was building schools, including them in many decisions, taking their ambush and trying to get better, .... America tried for them.

In seven months, are you seeing Russia build anything? America helped and still assists the world because everybody from every part of the world is there.

In world war 1, when the British received the American soldiers, they didn't let the Americans go for critical missions with them because they were strong but not organized like a serious country, they didn't have experience. They were delegated to things like patrolling areas the British already won. Only France gave the Americans war front chances. By world war 2, America came better than expected, enough to turn the tide of the war. Russia was busy losing armies like roaches like they are doing in Ukraine today.

Without nukes, a group of streets in Nigeria can beat all of Russian army and even take it to moscow.
Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by timesupreloaded: 2:52am On Oct 18, 2022
viodemus:

No wonder !!!

Your spirit dun go get tattoo for mumu land. Call am back o, before e enter permanent.

Una dey make me laugh, when una say America no beat Vietnam, America won fights, against Vietnam and their USSR backers, America took over the air and sea power over Vietnam, and a significant sq miles of land with marines, If you can't fight for yourself, then America will leave you for yourself. But if you are bullied, and you fight back, America will try and help you. South Vietnam did not fight for themselves like that. Examples that fought for themselves are UK, Russia, South Korea, China, Israel, France, Africa, Ukraine etc

Tell your useless Russia, that America is a major force for good and peace in the world, their one war I don't agree with was the iraq 2003 war, but they paid the price in money and lives; but tried to help iraqis when they could. America was building schools, including them in many decisions, taking their ambush and trying to get better, .... America tried for them.

In seven months, are you seeing Russia build anything? America helped and still assists the world because everybody from every part of the world is there.

In world war 1, when the British received the American soldiers, they didn't let the Americans go for critical missions with them because they were strong but not organized like a serious country, they didn't have experience. They were delegated to things like patrolling areas the British already won. Only France gave the Americans war front chances. By world war 2, America came better than expected, enough to turn the tide of the war. Russia was busy losing armies like roaches like they are doing in Ukraine today.

Without nukes, a group of streets in Nigeria can beat all of Russian army and even take it to moscow.
Good wait for me. Them go use your head do pepper soup. Start counting...between 2 weeks to a month. Just make sure you keep commenting here daily. I go track you...promise

2 Likes

Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by Karnice600: 3:05am On Oct 18, 2022
lhordspy:

So you believe those cheap propaganda.?

How many Nigerian generals have died in the war with bokoharam?
What doesn’t suit your emotions is always propaganda.
This your mumu sef tie wrapper o.

1 Like

Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by Oluwatomisin29: 3:08am On Oct 18, 2022
Dummmy, you ain’t accurate. You’re delusional. How can you say US lost 500k Troops to Iraq ? Through US operation in the meddle east right from Gorge Bush Tenure, Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria inclusive, the US didn’t lose up to 10k Troops. How many Soldiers did you Invaded Iraq with with your saying they lost 500k ?

1 Like

Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by viodemus: 3:35am On Oct 18, 2022
One4me:

No, you are wrong.
The Rocket Shuttle issue was not anything near "goodwill" or cooperation by America, with Russia.
Not until 2020, when Elon Musk's Space X developed a Re-Entry Vehicle that NASA uses, America depended on Russia for its Launch Rockets to Space, for almost Ten Years .
Even the European Space Agency and NASA tried to develop their own Re-Entry Rocket but it kept crashing at launch. (You can Google it, to confirm)

But now, they are using Space X vehicles.

I am telling you that Russia is the World's largest Exporter of Fertilizer and you are talking about "any mediocre Nation"?
These are Facts that are verifiable, based on the Number of Tons of Fertilizer, they export to other Countries, what is mediocre in that?

You call fighting Wars all over the place, LEADERSHIP?
How is using War, to force your idea on others, "Leadership"?

- Was it Leadership that destroyed Iraq on a fake WMD story?
- Was it Leadership that turned a once prosperous Libya, into the terrorist Haven and broken Country it is today, thanks to America?
- Is it Leadership that drops Nuclear Bombs on other Countries like Hiroshima and Nagasaki?
- Is it Leadership, that destroyed Afghanistan for over 20yrs and then runaway from it, leaving the Taliban with advance Weapons worth over $75Billion?
- Is it 'Leadership; that puts CUBA under Sanctions, for th elast 60yrs?
- Is it 'Leadership' that puts Venezuela, an enormously Oil-Rich Country under Sanctions, so that it became so poor it cant feed its People but now that Europe is forced to buy Energy from America, the Americans are asking venezeula to start producing some Oil to ease the burden on America? shocked

What form of Leadership, uses SANCTIONS to threaten everyone that does not agree with its idea and destroys their economy with it?

Chairman, america can fly many shuttles that any head will spin. It was an overall cheap price for peace with russia. It was so cheap that for non military services, it was okay to use the russian delivery service. It is just the first booster. Private organizations and minor american organizations like some universities and even some low level space research vessel like to use them. American military have many of those delivery vehicles, America has over 4000 satellites, delivered from various ways -.land, air, and sea. China is the next with a little shy of 1000 . The rest are less than 100 or 300 like russia. So, that should tell you that america has many ways to deliver their satelites by themselves.

One thing you have to know about America, if it is right and it works, America will get it and get enough of it. If shuttle is America's problem, they will have enough of it. Do you think America have pride in learning? They are ready to go to any length to learn something, regardless of location or risk.

There was a story some time ago, about a high ranking American general during the Obama time, and he was always busy they couldn't get him for non official meetings, so one day the interviewer met up with him, - was like - what country keeps you up at night,
the american general- china

the news person - china? I mean they are strong and getting better, but china tho, when your defense budget alone can ...

the general - am not in the business to underrate any known or known adversaries, and by the way, most chinese products work fine the first time; and that is all they need.

This is the spirit of many of those guarding America. In the 50s and 60s, america mapped the sea with electronics and satellites, russia tried to fake competition and got so left behind. China and all these countries just started doing it too, but do you think America is just watching around, NO, she is busy adding more mean toys , defenses , and allies.

90% of the countries that have fought against America since 1945, are mostly evil and wicked countries anyway. They want America to shut up against their evil ways, so that they can do more evil without any challenge. Those leaders are mostly evil dictators anyway. Any sane country can challenge America about any subject, you can object to or challenge, it don't matter.
Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by viodemus: 3:41am On Oct 18, 2022
timesupreloaded:
Good wait for me. Them go use your head do pepper soup. Start counting...between 2 weeks to a month. Just make sure you keep commenting here daily. I go track you...promise

mumu clown.

You wey your family no like, I go help you enter ground, if you fit reach me upon all my encrypted commentary, be say your time dun reach for heart beat stop.

Russian Pussie bot.

1 Like

Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by Eagba(m): 3:42am On Oct 18, 2022
TriittNG:

E dey pain you say 9 months of your futile adventure has lead to more territorial loss for Ukraine.
And your God is begging for dialogue. Even begging to sell him mumu gas.. This is a war of time and stamina, na wetin una no know be that
Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by Eagba(m): 3:49am On Oct 18, 2022
Pacesetter123:

It depends on which side of the divide you are supporting.
You support Ukraine, others support Russia and you are calling people names.
Go and advise NATO arming Ukraine for war.
arming Ukraine for defence
Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by MeaslesMumpsRub: 3:56am On Oct 18, 2022
Danny50:
Putin is a bully and a tyrant.

Russia never invaded Africa to loot our resources.
Russia didn't invade Syria, lybia, ivory Coast, Vietnam and many more countries that your lovely America have invaded. Israel invades Pakistan yet you won't tall about them.

Homosexual is not legal in Russia neither are cross dressers or transgenders.

As a matter of factly, Russia is a much more moral country than the West put together.

Do you know what the West did in Berlin conference They sat on a Table and decided to share Africa like a piece of meal.

Cut the crop double standards!!!

4 Likes

Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by Steve0979(m): 4:01am On Oct 18, 2022
lhordspy:

So you believe those cheap propaganda.?

How many Nigerian generals have died in the war with bokoharam?
very dull illiterate

1 Like

Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by darediamond(m): 4:06am On Oct 18, 2022
gaby:
Putin has been on a demilitarization and denazification exercise all these while.

From next month to the end of the year, na that time una go dey hear "Winter Uprising" all over Europe.

Idiots carry gun face their mouth dey press trigger say dem dey Sanction Russia. Local Government dey sanction Continent....that one no be madness?

Russia has and reserves the right to test out and advertise its own weapons by instigating a war just as the sanctioners always do. It is called, marketing.

It is a pity that the comedian allowed the West to use his country and the poor citizens for this battle of wits and market share...

Local Government dey sanction Continent....that one no be madness?

Meeen!!!!
I laugh in PUUUUUUUUUUUUUTIN!!!

1 Like

Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by PENNYSWAP: 4:45am On Oct 18, 2022
israelmao:
Russia too should get ready,it is huge blow to Putin's ego that what he thought it was a piece of cake had turned thorn in his flesh.

The more the war prolongs, the more crude oil , energy gets costlier

Guess who’s the winner in crude and energy crisis?

1 Like

Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by MeaslesMumpsRub: 4:48am On Oct 18, 2022
timesupreloaded:
you be big fool. Bring your head come make I divide am into two with axe. Morroon like you shouldn't be allowed to dwell among humans

I swear Many Nigerians no like to think.
Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by Teejayadex: 4:58am On Oct 18, 2022
Nigerians deserve the type of leaders we have, and no wonder we keep battling with terrorists in the country.

Because so many people here are educated terrorist and potential killers for celebrating a murderer for a war crime.

Pootin my ass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by jaxxy(m): 5:11am On Oct 18, 2022
fydence:
All I know is... Ukraine is winning on Social Media and the Metaverse

when uve lost all ur soldiers and nobody wants to fight again Russia has no alternative or option bt to use drones. All their soldiers are dead or scared and the men are running out of Russia cos they don't want to fight in a suicide war they don't even believe it. grin

lhordspy:
The western and its allies were expecting a nuclear weapon attack on ukraine, Putin gave them something far more worse than Nuclear weapon .
Ladies and gentlemen, i hereby introduce to you something far much brutal than Nuclear weapon, here he is, meet the new Russia war commander, General S.V Surovikin, the Armageddon .

Christmas present came very early from Putin to ukraine

- Incase you might have heard of water-to-wine. This man right here turns rain water to missiles. Ask the terrorists armed by the US and its evil allies in Syria what he did to them.

Pro-westerners, If you see this man in your dream. Run !

A chicken soldier with no troops more than half of the military are gone and nobody wants to fight Ukraine, that why they are using drones instead of humans to fight war. Lmao.

Lazy weak ass bums grin

1 Like

Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by Pj12345: 5:20am On Oct 18, 2022
WHY DECEIVING URSELVES ON ALL MEDIA PLATFORMS WHEREAS, UR DEATH WARRANT HAS BEEN SIGNED & APPROVED??

IF RUSSIA WAS LOOSING D WAR ACCORDING TO D WESTERN MEDIAS, HOWCOME RUSSIAN CITIES ARE INTACT WHILE SOCALLED SELFACLAIMED WARLORD [UKRAINIAN CITIES ARE GRADUALLY GRADUATING FROM A GRAVEYARD TO A DESERT

D WHOLE EUROPES ARE NOT PUTIN'S MATE.
PUTIN EQUALS ARE USA & CHINA.

3 Likes

Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by fydence: 5:27am On Oct 18, 2022
FLYFIRE:

So what have you "win"
Try asking that without crying... Deluded CNN fan boy ... Reality is hitting you now abi
Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by TenQ: 5:30am On Oct 18, 2022
fydence:
All I know is... Ukraine is winning on Social Media and the Metaverse
Perfectly said, and a certain president is replacing 300,000 of his dead soldiers on the battlefield!

1 Like

Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by fydence: 5:30am On Oct 18, 2022
jaxxy:

when uve lost all ur soldiers and nobody wants to fight again Russia has no alternative or option bt to use drones. All their soldiers are dead or scared and the men are running out of Russia cos they don't want to fight in a suicide war they don't even believe it. grin

A chicken soldier with no troops more than half of the military are gone and nobody wants to fight Ukraine, that why they are using drones instead of humans to fight war. Lmao.

Lazy week ass bums grin

Yes Yes.... It makes sense
. Russia has lost all its Soldiers..You are very correct. Ukraine has gained all of Russian Territory.. You are very very correct. Oya stop crying

1 Like

Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by fydence: 5:34am On Oct 18, 2022
TenQ:

Perfectly said, and a certain president is replacing 300,000 of his dead soldiers on the battlefield!
Yes you are correct.. In the event that your statistics is correct, how dare Russia lose a whole 300,000soldiers while fighting the combined resources and mercenaries of NATO ...how dare they? After all, In War People don't die they multiply....You are correct

2 Likes

Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by dettolgel: 5:57am On Oct 18, 2022
timesupreloaded:
visa wey them use take give you depression? Tell me true how many hours you do this week? 85hrs? Them don turn you to transformer, your back don bend go one side. Your head don strong like cyborg own. See how ur leg swell. Amazon too wicked sha. See room wey u dey stay for new jersey. Two cockroach no go even fit enter. See pot holes everywhere for street with shanty downstairs houses everywhere. Hope you hide small garri under bed before that your frustrated roommate take inside. You know say the last $50 wey dey ur account them don use ACH commot am. Na die you dey so. Them don use ur social security give zelensky. He don use your 40yrs labor take sniff cocaine. When you reach 75yrs na 120yrs old woman Toto you go dey lick take survive

This one think say everybody dey like your uncle or family members wey use leg enter abroad. Some of us them pay us scholarship money to come here ooh. grin

we come still collect job for tech with sign on bonus we dey hit 40k usd as we join.

My brother say you get short fingers no mean say everybody get short finger. grin

With the level of aggression wey dey your writing and generalisation e sure say you no fit make the cut. I no yab you or blame you ooh but no be everybody life hard like your own ni. grin grin some people dey operate on soft life mode ni no be our fault bro grin grin
Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by dettolgel: 6:06am On Oct 18, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

Russia never invaded Africa to loot our resources.
Russia didn't invade Syria, lybia, ivory Coast, Vietnam and many more countries that your lovely America have invaded. Israel invades Pakistan yet you won't tall about them.

Homosexual is not legal in Russia neither are cross dressers or transgenders.

As a matter of factly, Russia is a much more moral country than the West put together.

Do you know what the West did in Berlin conference They sat on a Table and decided to share Africa like a piece of meal.

Cut the crop double standards!!!

What was Russia doing in Afghanistan back then? Bro at the moment Russia can't even afford to put booth on the ground elsewhere. If they had the means they would have but as we speak they are in Syria trying to prod up Assad regime. I wonder why so?

I understand your sentiments but let me ask you one question how many times has the human right groups in your country ask for Russia intervention? My bro e get why grin

The west may have a lot of questions to answer about Africa ( so does Africa leaders and the Arabs) but the west at this moment seems to be the only government that allows a tiny minority to air their voices without much struggle.

Your so called leader has always run to the west to express their freedom of speach when the table is turn against them. I am yet to see them running to Russia for such. My bro e get why? grin

1 Like

Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by OceanRed(m): 6:08am On Oct 18, 2022
Asour:

The US is much more a loser than Russia who has lost 000s of soldiers + equipments?

Of Course Ukraine is the biggest loser.
The question is at what cost to Russia.

Everyone is losing in this war, USA already spent close to $200 Billion, they have exhausted more than half of their military hardware which they sent them to Ukraine front, The incessant printing of dollars making it the strongest currency crippling all currency of the world will eventually lead to collapse of US economy. zelensky has The Obama and Biden administrations by the balls, he knows tons of their dirty secrets dealing especially in Ukraine thats why he is always demanding equipment and funds. Hence, USA gotta continue fighting the proxy war by providing funds and equipment to Ukraine

The Europe countries are feeling the heat more than the Russian citizens they sanctioned, I guess you are abreast of current economy situation in Europe resulting from sanction on Russia. The EU have spent millions of Euro in this war , yet they aren't winning shit, their citizens are protesting the economy hardship the conflict has brought upon them, more than 2000 filling stations are currently shut down in France alone cus of no fuel.
Russia is losing too in terms of their soldiers and their Soviet Era war gadgets, on the other hand, Russia economy is self reliant, they aren't feeling the effects of the sanctions as expected
The battleground , Ukraine is in ruins , couple with the fact that they have lost territories the size of most European countries to Russia

Now there is issue of nuclear war on the horizon, its a no brainer that all will lose if it eventually get to that!

6 Likes

Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by hotwax: 6:29am On Oct 18, 2022
I thought they said trump is Putin's puppet.

Lolz...you democrats supporters can see Biden is his gaywife.

America made a mistake removing trump.

Trump could have give Ukrainians war planes and cruise missiles.

That man called trump no send any protocol. And Russia will not dare threathen anyone with nuclear weapon because they know that USA has more than enough of it and Trump is an erratic human being who can send a nuclear submarine to Russian border.

Republican are credited for war. Dem sabi.

Putin had to wait till this gay LGBTQ party enter before he starts his war.

Democrats are good for nothing. They are just known for celebrity black gay matters. Beyond that they are uselesa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Robert Mugabe Gets $10m Golden Handshake, Full Salary And Benefits / Belarus Foreign Minister, Vladimir Makei, Killed By Russian Assassins / Katumba Wamala’s Daughter & Driver Killed In Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.