Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,231 members, 7,849,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:38 AM

Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People (45109 Views)

Russian Nuclear-Like Missile Hits Ukraine (Video) / Russia Blasted Ukraine Capital, Kyiv With Waves Of Kamakaze Drones / Russia Hits Back At Western Sanctions, 48 Countries Will Be Affected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by TriittNG: 11:04am On Oct 18, 2022
Truthshscrazy:
Let this war come to an end already! shocked
No

1 Like

Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by Pacesetter123(m): 11:13am On Oct 18, 2022
Eagba:
arming Ukraine for defence
Ok,let dem continue to defend nah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by TriittNG: 11:14am On Oct 18, 2022
Pacesetter123:

Ok,let dem continue to defend nah.
Abi o since 9 months.
People wey suppose don expel Russia commot for 'their territory' grin
Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by emecheboy2(m): 11:26am On Oct 18, 2022
Danny50:
Putin is a bully and a tyrant.

And what is the US and NATO?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by Asour: 11:44am On Oct 18, 2022
OceanRed:

Everyone is losing in this war, USA already spent close to $200 Billion, they have exhausted more than half of their military hardware which they sent them to Ukraine front, The incessant printing of dollars making it the strongest currency crippling all currency of the world will eventually lead to collapse of US economy. zelensky has The Obama and Biden administrations by the balls, he knows tons of their dirty secrets dealing especially in Ukraine thats why he is always demanding equipment and funds. Hence, USA gotta continue fighting the proxy war by providing funds and equipment to Ukraine

The Europe countries are feeling the heat more than the Russian citizens they sanctioned, I guess you are abreast of current economy situation in Europe resulting from sanction on Russia. The EU have spent millions of Euro in this war , yet they aren't winning shit, their citizens are protesting the economy hardship the conflict has brought upon them, more than 2000 filling stations are currently shut down in France alone cus of no fuel.
Russia is losing too in terms of their soldiers and their Soviet Era war gadgets, on the other hand, Russia economy is self reliant, they aren't feeling the effects of the sanctions as expected
The battleground , Ukraine is in ruins , couple with the fact that they have lost territories the size of most European countries to Russia

Now there is issue of nuclear war on the horizon, its a no brainer that all will lose if it eventually get to that!

So the US spent $2.3trn in Afghanistan in 20+ years.
In a programme that it invaded with its army .
It also sustained that programme without depleting its armoury.

But you expect me to believe that in a war in which the US has no boots on ground, it has spent 8 % of what it spent in 20 + years. It has also depleted half of its ammunition?

I mean Do you believe this yourself?

That the US is half depleted in 7 months in a War it has no boots on ground in. You believe this?

If you believe that the Russian economy is self reliant (note I didn't say Energy reliant. Then we are all self reliant).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by TriittNG: 11:52am On Oct 18, 2022
Asour:

But you expect me to believe that in a war in which the US has no boots on ground, it has spent 8 % of what it spent in 20 + years. It has also depleted half of its ammunition?

That the US is half depletedin 7 months in a War it has no boots on ground. You believe this?

The West lead by the US lost money in Afghanistan. Perhaps they're making up for it by expropriation of properties and freezing of accounts of the current Afghan govt (the govt they tried to depose).
The Talibans also sent a lot of Western soldiers back home in body bags.
The deaths of those soldiers were in vain. The value of their lives is not even worth 1 Naira, maybe 20 Kobo (all the dead invaders collectively)
Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by Asour: 11:57am On Oct 18, 2022
TriittNG:

The West lead by the US lost money in Afghanistan. Perhaps they're making up for it by expropriation of properties and freezing of accounts of the current Afghan govt (the govt they tried to depose).
The deaths of those soldiers were in vain. The value of their lives is not even worth 1 Naira, maybe 20 Kobo (all the dead invaders collectively)

I know that.

I'm referring to the guy who said that the US has depleted HALF of it armoury in the Ukraine war.
HALF. Something it did not deplete in 20+ years in Afghanistan.

I know we 'hate' the US for being haughty but you check out that insinuation. HALF?

Hahahaha ha.

Also claiming they've spent $200bn.
When the most liberal sources hasn't even suggested 1/4 of that amount.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by TriittNG: 12:00pm On Oct 18, 2022
Asour:

I know that.

I'm referring to the guy who said that the US has depleted HALF of it armoury in the Ukraine war.
HALF. Something it did not deplete in 20+ years in Afghanistan.

I know we 'hate' the US for being haughty but you check out that insinuation. HALF?

Hahahaha ha.

Also claiming they've spent $200bn.
When the most liberal sources hasn't even suggested 1/4 of that amount.
I was reinforcing your position. I agree with you.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by Asour: 12:01pm On Oct 18, 2022
TriittNG:

Their deaths are not in vain.

They've executed Osama bin Laden.
They've also executed Al- Zawahiri.

They've whittled down Alqueda's capacity & have reduced Islamic-linked terrorism in the US.
Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by vastone(m): 12:04pm On Oct 18, 2022
Dandal:
"To know your enemy, you must become your enemy" - Sun Tzu

Unfortunately, this wise saying has not been fully heeded by the west and their ass-lickers. The egocentric west are in for a surprise and humiliation, so long as they continue to view the capabilities of their adversaries; not as they truly are, but as they want them to appear .

For far too long, the arrogant west and their ass-lickers have continued to underestimate Iran and its "inferior" military capabilities. Now judgement day has come, the "inconsequential" Iran with its cheap and "archaic" drone technology are causing havoc in Ukraine, and destroying NATO's highly expensive and "sophisticated" military technology.

"Victory comes in finding opportunity in problems" - Sun Tzu

Putin understands that US/NATO are on spending spree to weaken Russia military capabilities in Ukraine , and wish for Russia to exhaust in Ukraine, its huge arsenal of expensive and sophisticated weapons it has prepared for US/NATO eventual showdown. However, Putin has checkmated the west by unleashing cheap but formidable Iranian military drone technology against highly expensive and "sophisticated" NATO military hardware. Right now, Iran is in the process of transferring its cheap but formidable Fateh-110 and 313 medium range missile technology to Russia to manufacture like candies, and the West is completely spooked. While Russia, saves its most sophisticated weapons for a "rainy" day, Iran gets to test and fine-tune its military technology in actual war scenario; a classic Win - Win for both Russia and Iran.

Few months ago, Nigeria signed a defense corporation agreement with Iran and it drew a lot of backlash from the western ass-lickers and Islamophobes, saying "what would Nigeria gain from such "backward" country like Iran sef?". I particularly mentioned that Nigeria defense industry could benefit from the transfer of drones and even missile technology from Iran, and that Iran has made a giant stride in military technology than what the west would be willing to admit. They said Iran weapons are useless, Iran is a paper tiger, a terrorist, blah blah, omoh, I chop abuse that day from so many house negroes and zionistas wey no wan here anything that does not align with their MSM-programmed sentiments. Now even their western masters are crying over Russia's use of "common" Iranian drones grin

In as much as Iran uses a cheap drone in causing colossal damage to US/NATO sophisticated weaponry in Ukraine do you think, that the technology used in the war against Russia is the best there is or rather the most sophisticated weapon in their Arsenal?

Moreover, I feel Russia is beginning to feel the heat, the constant bully and is desperate to make a stop to this mindless killings but uncle sam is good at what he does, slowly draining theeir resources, studing their Tactics and accessing their modus operandi in tactical urban warfare.

I for one know fully well, Iran china russia don't possess the technological advancements in weaponry as the west in defeating the west even as a force, it could be bloody but their technological prowess is still very underdeveloped my opinion
Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by TriittNG: 12:04pm On Oct 18, 2022
Asour:

Their deaths are not in vain.

They've executed Osama bin Laden.
They've also executed Al- Zawahiri.

They've whittled down Alqueda's capacity & have reduced Islamic-linked terrorism in the US.

The Taliban is back in power, there can be a thousand Osama Bin Laden.
Under these circumstances, their deaths were in vain.
Thier lives are not even worth 1 naira.

1 Like

Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by fydence: 12:07pm On Oct 18, 2022
TenQ:

Sorry, Russia is fighting only Ukraine. Did Russia or Putin tell you he is fighting NATO?
no need to engage you further sir... If you can't at least admit the obvious.

1 Like

Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by TriittNG: 12:08pm On Oct 18, 2022
TriittNG:

The taliban* took power in afghanistan in August, 2021, triggering the collapse of the US-backed government and accelerating the American troop pullout. On August 31, 2021, US forces completed their withdrawal from the South Asian country, ending their 20-year-long military presence there. * the group under UN sanctions for terrorist activity
Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by Abrahamweb(m): 12:14pm On Oct 18, 2022
dettolgel:

Till NATO go give Russia general beating na then una go know how far. grin
NATO no fit try,if they can do it you think say them for never do am.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by TriittNG: 12:14pm On Oct 18, 2022
Abrahamweb:

NATO no fit try,if they can do it you think say them for never do am.
They can, in Hollywood.
Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by whitemand4(m): 12:22pm On Oct 18, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

I swear Many Nigerians no like to think.

All they know is VISA grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by TriittNG: 12:32pm On Oct 18, 2022
whitemand4:

All they know is VISA grin
grin grin and the white man is superior to the black man.
It's a mental disease.
Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by OceanRed(m): 12:40pm On Oct 18, 2022
Asour:

That the US is half depleted in 7 months in a War it has no boots on ground in. You believe this?

If you believe that the Russian economy is self reliant (note I didn't say Energy reliant. Then we are all self reliant).

then you need to keep abreast of events and statements from the USA , Washington made that statement .Armory used in Afghan war are obsolete, they aren't using same equipment anymore, USA wont go to war now with those gadgets. they are producing new equipment with state of the art tech which is costly e.g HIMARS and co, which is been depleted fast by ukraine. HIMARS are damn expensive!
To date, more than 200 billions have been spent on Ukraine war that is still less than a year, how much will it now cost if its prolong for 20 years?
Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by TriittNG: 12:40pm On Oct 18, 2022
India Does Not Believe in Hierarchical World Order, Defense Minister Says
Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by TriittNG: 12:41pm On Oct 18, 2022
TriittNG:
India Does Not Believe in Hierarchical World Order, Defense Minister Says
New Delhi has resisted the West's pressure on the Ukraine crisis by declining to follow unilateral sanctions against Russia. The Indian government has been asking for comprehensive reforms of multilateral institutions, including the UN, to accommodate the “aspirations and perspectives of the developing world.”
Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by OceanRed(m): 12:42pm On Oct 18, 2022
dettolgel:

Oga go update your news.
BBC
https://www.bbc.com › news › worl...
Gas taps can still be turned on to EU, says Vladimir Putin
thats true because NORD stream can be fixed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by TriittNG: 12:43pm On Oct 18, 2022
TriittNG:

New Delhi has resisted the West's pressure on the Ukraine crisis by declining to follow unilateral sanctions against Russia. The Indian government has been asking for comprehensive reforms of multilateral institutions, including the UN, to accommodate the “aspirations and perspectives of the developing world.”
India does not believe in a hierarchical world order where a few countries are considered superior to others, Defense Minister Rajnath Singh said on Tuesday, while calling for deeper defense and security ties with Africa.

1 Like

Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by Kennyfancy(m): 1:08pm On Oct 18, 2022
AllDModsAreMaad:
Them don start again o.

Any proficient cyber hac ker available for a task should contact me asap.
am in, send a mail to me
Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by TriittNG: 1:19pm On Oct 18, 2022
EU can’t agree on gas price cap – Bloomberg

The bloc is planning to propose measures to ease the energy market this week, the news outlet reports citing a draft document
Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by TriittNG: 1:20pm On Oct 18, 2022
TriittNG:
EU can’t agree on gas price cap – Bloomberg

The bloc is planning to propose measures to ease the energy market this week, the news outlet reports citing a draft document

Panic mode

The EU will refrain from introducing a price limit on natural gas immediately, Bloomberg reported on Tuesday citing a draft proposal from the European Commission.

According to the news outlet, the proposal lists measures aimed at easing the region’s volatile energy market and tackling the energy crisis.
Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by TriittNG: 1:23pm On Oct 18, 2022
TriittNG:

India does not believe in a hierarchical world order where a few countries are considered superior to others, Defense Minister Rajnath Singh said on Tuesday, while calling for deeper defense and security ties with Africa.
The minister said that India's partnership with any nation is based on sovereign equality and mutual respect.
Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by TriittNG: 1:28pm On Oct 18, 2022
TriittNG:

The minister said that India's partnership with any nation is based on sovereign equality and mutual respect.
“We do not believe in making or becoming a client or satellite state, and so, when we partner any nation, it is on the basis of sovereign equality and mutual respect,” he stated.
Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by TriittNG: 1:33pm On Oct 18, 2022
TriittNG:

“We do not believe in making or becoming a client or satellite state, and so, when we partner any nation, it is on the basis of sovereign equality and mutual respect,” he stated.
Addressing African diplomats at the India-Africa Defense Dialogue, Singh invited African countries to explore India's defense equipment, noting that the country's exports of arms and equipment are growing rapidly.
Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by TriittNG: 1:36pm On Oct 18, 2022
TriittNG:

Addressing African diplomats at the India-Africa Defense Dialogue, Singh invited African countries to explore India's defense equipment, noting that the country's exports of arms and equipment are growing rapidly.
Since the beginning of the Ukraine crisis in February, India has called out richer nations for neglecting the concerns of poor countries and the developing world, which are facing unprecedented rises in commodity prices.
Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by TriittNG: 1:39pm On Oct 18, 2022
TriittNG:

Since the beginning of the Ukraine crisis in February, India has called out richer nations for neglecting the concerns of poor countries and the developing world, which are facing unprecedented rises in commodity prices.
Indian Foreign Minister S. Jaishankar has been raising the issue that the problems faced by Global South were being brushed aside, especially in the context of the Ukraine conflict, including matters related to food, fuel, and fertilizers.
Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by TriittNG: 1:41pm On Oct 18, 2022
TriittNG:

Indian Foreign Minister S. Jaishankar has been raising the issue that the problems faced by Global South were being brushed aside, especially in the context of the Ukraine conflict, including matters related to food, fuel, and fertilizers.
"Richer countries not fully grasping how poorer countries are being hurt by what's happening in the world. It's a very stressful, unhappy world today. Countries are struggling in a polarized world," the foreign minister stated.
Re: Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People by TriittNG: 1:43pm On Oct 18, 2022
TriittNG:

"Richer countries not fully grasping how poorer countries are being hurt by what's happening in the world. It's a very stressful, unhappy world today. Countries are struggling in a polarized world," the foreign minister stated.
New Delhi has taken a strong stance against Western sanctions on Russia in response to Moscow’s special military operation in Ukraine. India has increased its purchases of oil and fertilizers from Russia since February this year to control the inflationary pressure on its economy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Robert Mugabe Gets $10m Golden Handshake, Full Salary And Benefits / Belarus Foreign Minister, Vladimir Makei, Killed By Russian Assassins / Katumba Wamala’s Daughter & Driver Killed In Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.