Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Warning:tell Nigerians To Flee From USA Now! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warning:tell Nigerians To Flee From USA Now! (11102 Views)

Ruga: Ooni Of Ife, Wole Soyinka Tell Nigerians To Defend Their Ancestral Lands / Tell Nigerians What FG Used Borrowed N3tr For, Atiku Asks Buhari / Patience Jonathan Must Tell Nigerians How She Built N10b Worth Hotel – CACOL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning:tell Nigerians To Flee From USA Now! by okeysoninv: 7:38am On Oct 18, 2022
Prophetic warning!! Don't take this message for granted . The Lord showed me the world war 3 has already started. Please if you are living in USA , I beg you in the name of God if you lives in USA leave that country now!! This is a warning from God. This is not bluffing . The enemies has device a plan to attack that country unaware. With use of ICBM nuclear weapons and torpedo nuclear that will cause cities to fall inside ocean. And invasion of USA by enemies nations . And betrayal .God have mercy on us.. blood will flow like ocean. I am not bluffing millions will die.. Leave now! Leave now!!. Leave now!!!. God bless you .

7 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Warning:tell Nigerians To Flee From USA Now! by okeysoninv: 7:40am On Oct 18, 2022
Save a soul
Re: Warning:tell Nigerians To Flee From USA Now! by Aareakinwunmi(m): 7:50am On Oct 18, 2022
Lol. At this stage, even you, won't refuse a USA visa.

138 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Warning:tell Nigerians To Flee From USA Now! by okeysoninv: 7:59am On Oct 18, 2022
Aareakinwunmi:
Lol.
At this stage, even you, won't refuse a USA visa.
brother , this is matter of live and death. Time is no more.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Warning:tell Nigerians To Flee From USA Now! by okeysoninv: 8:00am On Oct 18, 2022
Cities in USA wipe off from nuke strikes. World war immediately .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warning:tell Nigerians To Flee From USA Now! by nabiz(m): 8:10am On Oct 18, 2022
okeysoninv:
Prophetic warning!! Don't take this message for granted . The Lord showed me the world war 3 has already started. Please if you are living in USA , I beg you in the name of God if you lives in USA leave that country now!! This is a warning from God. This is not bluffing . The enemies has device a plan to attack that country unaware. With use of ICBM nuclear weapons and torpedo nuclear that will cause cities to fall inside ocean. And invasion of USA by enemies nations . And betrayal .God have mercy on us.. blood will flow like ocean. I am not bluffing millions will die.. Leave now! Leave now!!. Leave now!!!. God bless you .
it stop having maleria Mr. Prophet. Go and stody your scripture very well especially the book of Daniel and revelation to understand the events of the world. Zion will stand forever

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warning:tell Nigerians To Flee From USA Now! by Chnbanc: 8:11am On Oct 18, 2022
Attention seeking
End time preacher!!

10 Likes

Re: Warning:tell Nigerians To Flee From USA Now! by Kabirudeen25(m): 8:14am On Oct 18, 2022
Don't mess with the USA!!!

6 Likes

Re: Warning:tell Nigerians To Flee From USA Now! by joyandfaith: 8:14am On Oct 18, 2022
okeysoninv:

Many Nigerians would be willing to join US army as JAPA option.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warning:tell Nigerians To Flee From USA Now! by okeysoninv: 8:17am On Oct 18, 2022
nabiz:
it stop having maleria Mr. Prophet. Go and stody your scripture very well especially the book of Daniel and revelation to understand the events of the world. Zion will stand forever
Daniel , Ezekiel , John and Jesus Christ all of them warned us about this great war. Lead your Matthew 24:16. This is the hour we are in now.

1 Like

Re: Warning:tell Nigerians To Flee From USA Now! by okeysoninv: 8:21am On Oct 18, 2022
joyandfaith:

Many Nigerians would be willing to join US army as JAPA option.
oh ! If only know what is about to happen there you won't have said this..suicide rate , people will be dieing like fowl. God show us ur mercies
Re: Warning:tell Nigerians To Flee From USA Now! by SocialJustice: 8:24am On Oct 18, 2022
okeysoninv:
E better make them bomb me die for USA than the one I dey for Nigeria so.

Ordinary flood, what has Nigeria done for displaced persons?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning:tell Nigerians To Flee From USA Now! by okeysoninv: 8:32am On Oct 18, 2022
SocialJustice:
E better make them bomb me die for USA than the one I dey for Nigeria so.

Ordinary flood, what has Nigeria done for displaced persons?
beloved brother don't wish this evil to yourself

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning:tell Nigerians To Flee From USA Now! by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 18, 2022
okeysoninv:
Good
Please get us updates from your dreams.
BetNaija Guys need the updates more

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warning:tell Nigerians To Flee From USA Now! by realstars: 8:37am On Oct 18, 2022
In the last days, men shall dream dream, and ame our dauthers shall see visions.
but that is not the end. The rummors of war is not war.

2 Likes

Re: Warning:tell Nigerians To Flee From USA Now! by DadaHammed: 8:40am On Oct 18, 2022
okeysoninv:

This APC urchin and his mad cow disease. grin

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning:tell Nigerians To Flee From USA Now! by Ttalk: 8:40am On Oct 18, 2022
okeysoninv:

Mad people everywhere. They should leave US and go and meet bandits and BH, your head is spinning

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning:tell Nigerians To Flee From USA Now! by Aareakinwunmi(m): 8:41am On Oct 18, 2022
timesupreloaded:
See how them useless your life turn u into monkey. with millions of Nigerians around you owning filling stations, shopping mall, bakery, mega pharmacy stores, eatery, transport companies, hospitals, exotic car stand, manufacturing factory, exotic furniture showroom na visa still hold you? Nobody in the history of going abroad have been able to own any of the above mentioned. Dog suppose just chop you completely, starting with your prick and ear. You are a mugu

Stop talking shit, cos you are a fuckwit.
How many Nigerians owned those things you mentioned. People will go wherever they want, we can't hold them.

21 Likes

Re: Warning:tell Nigerians To Flee From USA Now! by SocialJustice: 8:43am On Oct 18, 2022
okeysoninv:
beloved brother don't wish this evil to yourself
Go and sleep, God told you nothing. In case you didn't get my point the first time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning:tell Nigerians To Flee From USA Now! by Ckonnet: 8:43am On Oct 18, 2022
Nigeria type of death is the worst.

3 Likes

Re: Warning:tell Nigerians To Flee From USA Now! by joyandfaith: 8:48am On Oct 18, 2022
okeysoninv:
oh ! If only know what is about to happen there you won't have said this..suicide rate , people will be dieing like fowl. God show us ur mercies

Some people are willing to take the risk. US is a world power and has economy to support war efforts. Any world war would send the world back to stone age. Northern hemisphere would be severely affected ecologically and most people there would start to migrate to the south.

1 Like

Re: Warning:tell Nigerians To Flee From USA Now! by okeysoninv: 8:49am On Oct 18, 2022
there shall be Communist power to come into the world. Communist regimes up us .all for short time. Putting many to death .

1 Like

Re: Warning:tell Nigerians To Flee From USA Now! by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 18, 2022
Very useless prophecy, from an even more useless individual. Ode oshi.

Go and invade the US yourself na. Mumu.

*spits*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning:tell Nigerians To Flee From USA Now! by mhktaryan: 8:54am On Oct 18, 2022
When you're seriously mad and you have no one to tell you.

Re: Warning:tell Nigerians To Flee From USA Now! by Valkrie: 8:57am On Oct 18, 2022
okeysoninv:

Oga...which country in this world have the capability of invading the US homeland...?

You have no idea what the USA is...!!

Invading USA is suicidal...the Japanese tried it and we all know how far....!!

7 Likes

Re: Warning:tell Nigerians To Flee From USA Now! by okeysoninv: 8:57am On Oct 18, 2022
joyandfaith:

Some people are willing to take the risk. US is a world power and has economy to support war efforts. Any world war would send the world back to stone age. Northern hemisphere would be severely affected ecologically and most people there would start to migrate to the south.
this not human vain talk..it's a prophetic warning from God. For the time is near.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning:tell Nigerians To Flee From USA Now! by okeysoninv: 9:01am On Oct 18, 2022
Valkrie:

Oga...which country in this world have the capability of invading the US homeland...?

You have no idea what the USA is...!!

Invading USA is suicidal...the Japanese tried it and we all know how far....!!
this is not human vain talk I'm speaking . USA is going to betray, nuke ist and invaded. This is warning for people , especially my brethren from Nigeria to flee from her. This is judgement .

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Warning:tell Nigerians To Flee From USA Now! by stunnert(m): 9:19am On Oct 18, 2022
Who is this one angry

2 Likes

Re: Warning:tell Nigerians To Flee From USA Now! by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:24am On Oct 18, 2022
timesupreloaded:
See how them useless your life turn u into monkey. with millions of Nigerians around you owning filling stations, shopping mall, bakery, mega pharmacy stores, eatery, transport companies, hospitals, exotic car stand, manufacturing factory, exotic furniture showroom na visa still hold you? Nobody in the history of going abroad have been able to own any of the above mentioned. Dog suppose just chop you completely, starting with your prick and ear. You are a mugu
I'm into real estate business abeg no yarn that thing again.

Nigerians in diaspora are the biggest investors in the real estate sector and what you listed there are classified into the real estate niche.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning:tell Nigerians To Flee From USA Now! by NowisGod109(f): 9:24am On Oct 18, 2022
But my pastor has been saying the same thing for the past 2years now. She's saying the people that will remain will be called the survivors but I really don't understand though where the whole thing will come from

Let's just pray for His mercy

5 Likes

Re: Warning:tell Nigerians To Flee From USA Now! by manmade(m): 9:25am On Oct 18, 2022
God is not a man , in fairness to the op I saw similar thing , an unknown aircraft entering the Nigerian airspace to attack without provocation or warning and people were wondering what was going on , their target were not human being but military facilities and infrastructure , the govt were seeing denying the obvious in the vision and I suspected China and Russian allie

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Igbos Should Participate In Census Wherever They Are – Ohanaeze Counters IPOB / Supreme Court Refuses To Reinstate Nyako As Adamawa governor / Ayogu Eze And The Allegation Of Embezzlement, Opposition Is Not Madness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.