Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:27 AM

Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country (19976 Views)

Peter Obi Agrees With Bill Gates' Comment On The "Japa" Syndrome / Blunder: I Stopped By For A Courtesy Call On "Shirk" Gumi - Peter Obi / Peter Obi Agrees To Deputize Kwankwaso? (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by Okwyjesus(m): 11:03am On Oct 18, 2022
Amb1045:
Obi for president. Gumi is fighting for an interest of common man in the northern part of the country. I am not trying to justify his negotiations capabilities with bandits rather as a man when you hit the bed rock of life you will find a way to uplift yourself reason I don't attack APC or PDP people that much. Most of them has hit the bed rock of life they can do anything to survive same as bandit. But few of us that still believe in integrity will still do the right thing at the right time. It's now boils down to us to convinced others to accept the best option instead of putting their personal interest first. Let's us come out and vote obi/datti for a reform Nigeria

I support that visit to Gumi. Dude can give you good tips to solve bandits problem in the north.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by rickyrex(m): 11:06am On Oct 18, 2022
Snapchat:

What’s all this deflection? Shettima is Tinubu’s running mate and for a very long time Obidient called him a terrorist sponsor. Gumi is known to have direct access to terrorists but Shettima who was sitting and eating with his kinsmen is where Obidients draw the line. Obidense are just as cunning as Peter Obi, they can’t defend him without showing their hypocrisy.
one who act as a mediator between terrorist and the government is different from one who has been alleged to be a sponsorer of terrorist. Get that clear
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by DaveHarry(m): 11:07am On Oct 18, 2022
Everyone just talking trash here. Una opinion on dis presidential race no even matter sef....just making noise on nairaland.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by tyinfinity: 11:13am On Oct 18, 2022
Obi peter visited Gumi to beg him for support for more arms and sophisticated weapon from bandits to his ESN boys in the east

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by Danniedpastor(m): 11:13am On Oct 18, 2022
LeoDeKing:
You mean the 2 terrorist leaders have signed an agreement because of 2023 presidential election?

You can't read, how can you understand?
Dummy

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by Snapchat: 11:14am On Oct 18, 2022
rickyrex:
one who act as a mediator between terrorist and the government is different from one who has been alleged to be a sponsorer of terrorist. Get that clear

Alleged? But you were so certain he was a BH sponsor even though it was debunked. You used it for your propaganda.

Manu, one of Gumi’s associate also played the same role that you just said Gumi is playing but he has been arrested for collaborating with terrorists. Doesn’t that tell you something?

Again, until yesterday, Obidients were known to always call for Gumi’s arrest online; what changed?

Gumi is now a saint, just as Gen Enenche became one. Just as IBB became one and a whole lot of past ‘leaders’ of questionable characters, but who cares? They are now Obidients grin.

Obi is not different from the Tinubu and the Atiku you love to hate, he’s even worse because he’s cunning.

Lastly, who appointed Gumi a mediator? Definitely not the Nigerian government.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by Danniedpastor(m): 11:17am On Oct 18, 2022
Afamed:
Sheik Gumi: Boko Haram are not terrorists, they just love to live in the forest

Obi: IPOB are not terrorists they live with me

And the 2 met yesterday

Its left for Nigerians to decide

Is IPOB a terrorist organization?
Is it a crime to demand for secession?
Is Sunday Igboho a terrorist too?
So, Fulani herdsmen are peace living right?
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by Successlane: 11:21am On Oct 18, 2022
ganisucks:
President Obi has hit the ground running with his victory tour.

......and when he loses, Nigeria automatically becomes 'ZOO' and the new slogan will be "Biafra or Death'

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by seunjungle1(m): 11:29am On Oct 18, 2022
Gumi, the chief security officer of Nigeria.
Somebody will tell me that obi know what he's doing abi?

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by Tareq1105: 11:30am On Oct 18, 2022
successmatters:
There is a real hope that Nigeria is about to get better this time around. I see a Nigeria where all stakeholders agree to let peace rule. I see a Nigeria where people drop their sentiments and work together for the betterment off Nigeria for the benefit of our children.

I see a Nigeria where Peter Obi is the president.

Dreamer

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by onuman: 11:35am On Oct 18, 2022
Amb1045:
Obi for president.
Gumi is fighting for an interest of common man in the northern part of the country.
I am not trying to justify his negotiations capabilities with bandits rather as a man when you hit the bed rock of life you will find a way to uplift yourself reason I don't attack APC or PDP people that much. Most of them has hit the bed rock of life(reason you see people supporting a tribalistic criminal like Atiku and a verified sick drug lord like Tinubu) they can do anything to survive same as bandit.

But few of us that still believe in integrity will still do the right thing at the right time. It's now boils down to us to convinced others to accept the best option instead of putting their personal interest first. Let's us come out and vote obi/datti for a reform Nigeria

In bold.
Sheik Gunmi understands that the absence of a true federal governance system in Nigeria is the root cause of Boko Haram and its offshoot - the banditry phenomenon.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by Proudlyomonna: 11:47am On Oct 18, 2022
The insecurity We are facing in this Country is Under reported.
We are at a point where people pay to stay alive and not be attacked by bandits and terrorist.
In some Places in Tivi and Niger State,you can't farm or harvest on your own Land untill you pay the bandits and Terrorist lest you loose your Life angry
Let's tell Ourselves the honest truth APC is a big calamity that we crush all of Us whilst we go about mumuing Ourselves doing senseless tribal gbasgbos.
#ENDAPCNOWSAVENIGERIA.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by Drbarmes(m): 11:52am On Oct 18, 2022
successmatters:
There is a real hope that Nigeria is about to get better this time around. I see a Nigeria where all stakeholders agree to let peace rule. I see a Nigeria where people drop their sentiments and work together for the betterment off Nigeria for the benefit of our children.

I see a Nigeria where Peter Obi is the president.
Shameless people. How do u guys sway so easily? So Gumi is no more a terrorist cos he's aligned with Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by benitwater(m): 12:19pm On Oct 18, 2022
Dshocker:
In as much as i am in support of Peter Obi, i must confess that i am not in support of his visit to Sheikh Ahmad Gumi, the terrorist sympath.
majority of ur fellow won't agree with these.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by azpekuliar: 12:24pm On Oct 18, 2022
Snapchat:

Lmao.. you think Gumi will admit to being a terrorist sympathizer? Besides, haven’t Obidients been calling him a terrorist before Obi went to meet him. What changed? grin

Shiek Gumi is first and foremost an Islamic cleric. Those clerics have more influence on Northern voters than even Emirs talkless of the Arewa Consultative Forum.
Though I love what the ACF is doing by asking candidates tough questions and indeed other socio-politics cultural groups like Afenifere, Ohaneze, PANDEF etc should emulate them but they have less influence on northern voters than Islamic clerics.
Obi did his homework.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by Snapchat: 12:29pm On Oct 18, 2022
azpekuliar:

Shiek Gumi is first and foremost an Islamic cleric. Those clerics have more influence on Northern voters than even Emirs talkless of the Arewa Consultative Forum.
Though I love what the ACF is doing by asking candidates tough questions and indeed other socio-politics cultural groups like Afenifere, Ohaneze, PANDEF etc should emulate them but they have less influence on northern voters than Islamic clerics.

You guys have been known to call Muslims terrorist anyway and have always called Gumi one. The fact that your principal can go and meet someone who has direct access to terrorist just to get to the seat of power means he’s deceptive and a dangerous person. He is not different from the other politicians and would do the biddings of people like Gumi who might have made it possible for him, if he gets elected. I wouldn’t trust someone like Obi.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by dododawa1: 12:42pm On Oct 18, 2022
Amb1045:
Obi for president. Gumi is fighting for an interest of common man in the northern part of the country. I am not trying to justify his negotiations capabilities with bandits rather as a man when you hit the bed rock of life you will find a way to uplift yourself reason I don't attack APC or PDP people that much. Most of them has hit the bed rock of life(reason you see people supporting a tribalistic criminal like Atiku and a verified sick drug lord like Tinubu) they can do anything to survive same as bandit.

But few of us that still believe in integrity will still do the right thing at the right time. It's now boils down to us to convinced others to accept the best option instead of putting their personal interest first. Let's us come out and vote obi/datti for a reform Nigeria
on integrity of JONATHAN,what did NIGERIANS achieved.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by Amb1045(m): 12:52pm On Oct 18, 2022
dododawa1:
on integrity of JONATHAN,what did NIGERIANS achieved.
we where better than we are now.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by igogo2015: 1:08pm On Oct 18, 2022
If it were to be Atiku or Tinubu, that visited Shiek Gumi, Alerm will blow from the obidients . What exactly is his motive for visitation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by deeva2: 1:34pm On Oct 18, 2022
Gumi is now a saint.. Nawa oo

But they don't know that Gumi is Atiku's man.

Hypocrite and Obi supporters are like 5&6.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by KennethEnyi(m): 1:47pm On Oct 18, 2022
Watch House of the Dragon season finale on Sunday@9pm on HBO sky Atlantic or showmax
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by obyno82: 2:20pm On Oct 18, 2022
Afamed:

And the 2 met yesterday

you don't have sense
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by obyno82: 2:22pm On Oct 18, 2022
Afamed:
The 2 terrorists commanders have met.

Tunji Bello camp in Zamfara exchanging pleasantry with Ipob camp in Ozubulu/ Agulu

God pass una

when you are really ready to grow up you will stop all these fake headlines
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by Buckeyemedia1: 2:28pm On Oct 18, 2022
deeva2:
Gumi is now a saint.. Nawa oo

But they don't know that Gumi is Atiku's man.

Hypocrite and Obi supporters are like 5&6.

Have you forgotten that Peter Obi is also an Atiku Boy?

Pandora Pete and Sheikh Gumi are old acquaintances.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by Buckeyemedia1: 2:34pm On Oct 18, 2022
igogo2015:
If it were to be Atiku or Tinubu, that visited Shiek Gumi, Alerm will blow from the obidients . What exactly is his motive for visitation
Everyone knows that Obi and Gumi are Abubakar Atiku’s acquaintances, since he Pandora Pete is in Kaduna, he took time out to visit an old friend of his.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by HRMK: 2:41pm On Oct 18, 2022
is gumi saying obi is involved in negotiation and ransom sharing
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by toneroforever(m): 2:43pm On Oct 18, 2022
Afamed:

And the 2 met yesterday

We decided before their meeting & still stand by our decision that no matter what,Obi will be sworn in on the 29th of May 2023 as the next president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Atiku & BAT can drag second best.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by toneroforever(m): 2:47pm On Oct 18, 2022
igogo2015:

Nigeria's best interest
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by Donjazet2: 3:10pm On Oct 18, 2022
LeoDeKing:
You mean the 2 terrorist leaders have signed an agreement because of 2023 presidential election?

Seun, see the example of what you're talking about. The Tinubu likes bot factory from the troll farm.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by LeoDeKing: 3:15pm On Oct 18, 2022
Donjazet2:

Seun, see the example of what you're talking about. The Tinubu likes bot factory from the troll farm.
Shinedu, you forgot to include this Peter Obi bot factory from the troll farm. The comment you reported has less than 150 likes, but this one below has over 200 likes, both on same thread.

Urheadmaster:

Overseer

I stand with you cool

Obi-Datti is a goal.
Cc seun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers On Knife’s Edge As INEC Resumes Collation Of Guber Poll Results / Ifeanyi Ubah Has Been Released By The DSS / APC Suporters In Nasarawa Hold For Tinubu And Sule (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.