Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,371 members, 7,861,023 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:17 PM

Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country (19971 Views)

Peter Obi Agrees With Bill Gates' Comment On The "Japa" Syndrome / Blunder: I Stopped By For A Courtesy Call On "Shirk" Gumi - Peter Obi / Peter Obi Agrees To Deputize Kwankwaso? (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by Zeeknow3245(m): 3:51pm On Oct 18, 2022
Obidients wouldn't say anything against this man because he hosted Obi. This man said Bandits need Amnesty and Obi is just riding dicks. Obi has no wit whatsoever to have his own stand. They will control him like a lady.
If it were to be Tinubu or Atiku that met with him. All hell will break loose. That's why Obidients aren't different. They're just some disgruntled elements who think Politics is played the way they want it and not how the Cabals want. I pity all of you hypocrites on this thread.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by Lionnation: 4:15pm On Oct 18, 2022
Snapchat:

If I know any IPOB member living around me, I’ll report to the authority. Nigerian government declared IPOB as a terrorist group.
its a lie you know them they are not hiding, you just don't have any balls to do so because you know you will be defeated, OK I am ipob report me , incan send you my address if you want
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by Snapchat: 4:20pm On Oct 18, 2022
Lionnation:
its a lie you know them they are not hiding, you just don't have any balls to do so because you know you will be defeated, OK I am ipob report me , incan send you my address if you want

I won’t think twice to get terrorists arrested lmao. Talking about not having balls, you think everyone is like Ojokwu who left the people he led in war and ran to Ivory Coast or Kanu who jumped bail and ran into a hole till he was caught. Please forward your details and home address to me, I’ll be happy to forward them to the DSS mail.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by NLandIsHypocrit: 4:29pm On Oct 18, 2022
successmatters:
There is a real hope that Nigeria is about to get better this time around. I see a Nigeria where all stakeholders agree to let peace rule. I see a Nigeria where people drop their sentiments and work together for the betterment off Nigeria for the benefit of our children.

I see a Nigeria where Peter Obi is the president.
I see no Peter Obi as the president come 2023; I see no election in all Biafra territories come2023; I see no Nigeria after 2023. Doubt it at your own ignorance.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by Lionnation: 4:29pm On Oct 18, 2022
Snapchat:

I won’t think twice to get terrorists arrested lmao. Talking about not having balls, you think everyone is like Ojokwu who left the people he led in war and ran to Ivory Coast or Kanu who jumped bail and ran into a hole till he was caught. Please forward your details and home address to me, I’ll be happy to forward them to the DSS mail.
I was replying you before thinking you had sense, now I know better, I don't converse with infants
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by Snapchat: 4:30pm On Oct 18, 2022
Lionnation:
I was replying you before thinking you had sense, now I know better, I don't converse with infants

Your father at home does not have sense, if not he wouldn’t have given birth to an idiot like you grin

I’m still waiting for your house address, let’s see if you’ll enjoy this weekend as a free man, Ode.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by stepone(m): 5:31pm On Oct 18, 2022
IPOB/ESN(Uknown Gun Men) + BokoHaram/ISWAP has agreed on security need for Nigeria. This is interesting.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by Xplorepd: 10:32pm On Oct 18, 2022
toneroforever:

Nigeria's best interest

You guys are just hypocrites and desperados
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by rickyrex(m): 8:07am On Oct 19, 2022
Snapchat:

Alleged? But you were so certain he was a BH sponsor even though it was debunked. You used it for your propaganda.

Manu, one of Gumi’s associate also played the same role that you just said Gumi is playing but he has been arrested for collaborating with terrorists. Doesn’t that tell you something?

Again, until yesterday, Obidients were known to always call for Gumi’s arrest online; what changed?

Gumi is now a saint, just as Gen Enenche became one. Just as IBB became one and a whole lot of past ‘leaders’ of questionable characters, but who cares? They are now Obidients grin.

Obi is not different from the Tinubu and the Atiku you love to hate, he’s even worse because he’s cunning.

Lastly, who appointed Gumi a mediator? Definitely not the Nigerian government.
in summary of what you are saying both tinubu, obi and atiku should not be voted for since all of them has bad eggs among. Abi you wan put tinubu aside
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country by Snapchat: 9:41am On Oct 19, 2022
rickyrex:
in summary of what you are saying both tinubu, obi and atiku should not be voted for since all of them has bad eggs among. Abi you wan put tinubu aside

Yes, the 3 of them are very much the same. There are other candidates and parties that will be on the ballot paper.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Supreme Court Dismisses Nwajiuba's Suit Against Atiku, Tinubu / Containerized Cargo Leaves Lagos For Kano/kaduna By Rail / Businessman Arrested For Allegedly Stripping Policewoman In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.