Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,683 members, 7,851,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:34 PM

I Am Not A Public Figure That Cows To Bullying - Abike Dabiri-erewa Replies Oby - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not A Public Figure That Cows To Bullying - Abike Dabiri-erewa Replies Oby (1699 Views)

Everybody Was Afraid Of Spraying Money Including Me - Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Video) / Alpha Reach: Omojuwa Replies Oby Ezekwesili / Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not A Public Figure That Cows To Bullying - Abike Dabiri-erewa Replies Oby by Yibo(m): 2:35pm On Oct 18, 2022
Chairman of the Nigerians In Diaspora Commission NIDCOM, Abike Dabiri-Erewa, has said she is not a public figure that cows to bullying.

She stated this while replying to former Minister of Education, Oby Ezekwesili, who cautioned her for calling a Twitter troll ''Ode'' an abusive word in yoruba language which can mean ''dumb, foolish, stupid,'' and so on.

Ms Dabiri-Erewa had knocked a Twitter troll who referred to her as ''Mumu woman'' which means a foolish or stupid woman.

Ezekwesili spotted Abike's Tweet and felt it was inappropriate. Tweeting at Ms. Dabiri-Erewa, she wrote;

''Dear Abike @abikedabiri, What is this? . Kai. This is messy. Please clean it up. Quickly. Please.''
https://twitter.com/obyezeks/status/1582306611397529602
Responding, Ms. Dabiri-Erewa, wrote;

''I’m done on this . But out of respect for you , will ask, Clean what up? It’s okay for some untrained, uncouth guy to refer to me as “ mumu”, and I can’t call him “ ode”I’m not a public official that cows to bullying pls.''
https://twitter.com/abikedabiri/status/1582307750952202240

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/10/i-am-not-a-public-figure-that-cows-to-bullying-abike-dabiri-erewa-replies-oby-ezekwesili-after-she-cautioned-her-for-calling-a-twitter-troll-ode.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not A Public Figure That Cows To Bullying - Abike Dabiri-erewa Replies Oby by Yibo(m): 2:38pm On Oct 18, 2022
it is obvious now that drug peddling is the trademark of one particular tribe in Nigeria

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not A Public Figure That Cows To Bullying - Abike Dabiri-erewa Replies Oby by SmartPolician: 4:00pm On Oct 18, 2022
Take it or leave it, one area Buhari has done relatively well is intervening when it comes to issues that affect Nigerians abroad and the credit goes to Abike Dabiri. In the past, those who handled our foreign affairs and foreign policy issues have always been a bunch ne'er-do-wells who never cared.

Therefore, Abike Dabiri shouldn't lose the regards people have for her because of some Internet trolls. She must look beyond emotions and handle things maturely. That's what makes people stand out. Although she has her flaws, she is one of the few sane people in an administration full of lunatics and incompetent buffoons.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not A Public Figure That Cows To Bullying - Abike Dabiri-erewa Replies Oby by Dapson73(m): 4:05pm On Oct 18, 2022
Abike my love, please next time they come for you, kindly increase the vawulense volume cheesy

Much love for you ma'am ❤️.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not A Public Figure That Cows To Bullying - Abike Dabiri-erewa Replies Oby by Indispensable85(m): 4:41pm On Oct 18, 2022
She would've just ignored the guy.
Re: I Am Not A Public Figure That Cows To Bullying - Abike Dabiri-erewa Replies Oby by Okoroawusa: 4:44pm On Oct 18, 2022
Indispensable85:
Ignored? It's like these internet bullies have not come for you before .. .

5 Likes

Re: I Am Not A Public Figure That Cows To Bullying - Abike Dabiri-erewa Replies Oby by Isobug: 4:48pm On Oct 18, 2022
You're not just a public figure, You are a Government official. Ignore the troll that's what mrs Oby implied
Re: I Am Not A Public Figure That Cows To Bullying - Abike Dabiri-erewa Replies Oby by Indispensable85(m): 4:48pm On Oct 18, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Ignored? It's like these internet bullies have not come for you before .. .

Lol.......we can drag ourselves but as a public figure/government official the best thing was for her to ignore the guy's tweets. He even made the guy relevant by replying him.
Re: I Am Not A Public Figure That Cows To Bullying - Abike Dabiri-erewa Replies Oby by Afamed: 4:58pm On Oct 18, 2022
Isobug:
You're not just a public figure, You are a Government official. Ignore the troll that's what mrs Oby implied

Ignore today, they will do worse tommorow. Their madness must be stopped

5 Likes

Re: I Am Not A Public Figure That Cows To Bullying - Abike Dabiri-erewa Replies Oby by christistruth01: 5:02pm On Oct 18, 2022
Indispensable85:

Agbegbaorogboye post=117672379:
She did well

Lol.......we can drag ourselves but as a public figure/government official the best thing was for her to ignore the guy's tweets. He even made the guy relevant by replying him.

They would have got far worse if it was Baba Iyabo (Obasanjo) or Wole Soyinka who once called the Wife of a Sitting President a Sheppotamus indirectly referring to her bulky Size

People need to understand that hateful Bad Belle insults and Curses do not win you Respect and will backfire

They do not win Elections either

4 Likes

Re: I Am Not A Public Figure That Cows To Bullying - Abike Dabiri-erewa Replies Oby by Greenback: 5:03pm On Oct 18, 2022
below is definition of yibbo Igbo:
cows Ode dumb, foolish, stupid Mumu foolish stupid
Re: I Am Not A Public Figure That Cows To Bullying - Abike Dabiri-erewa Replies Oby by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:05pm On Oct 18, 2022
She did well

5 Likes

Re: I Am Not A Public Figure That Cows To Bullying - Abike Dabiri-erewa Replies Oby by FreeStuffsNG: 5:07pm On Oct 18, 2022
Thank you Abike! We don't take nonsense if they raise their own mannerless sons to call their own mothers and other people's mothers mumu.

Madam Oby Ezekwezili should counsel Dr. Nnamani before suggesting that Abike should let an uncouth Igbo ipob troll and cyberbully go unchallenged

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not A Public Figure That Cows To Bullying - Abike Dabiri-erewa Replies Oby by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:11pm On Oct 18, 2022
christistruth01:

They would have got far worse if it was Baba Iyabo (Obasanjo) or Wole Soyinka who once called the Wife of a Sitting President a Sheppotamus indirectly referring to her bulky Size

People need to understand that insults and Curses do not win you Respect and will backfire
Calling the wife of a sitting President names is as bad as what the internet troll did.

Just because it's not your favourite politician that was at the receiving end does not mean you should justify or revel in it

4 Likes

Re: I Am Not A Public Figure That Cows To Bullying - Abike Dabiri-erewa Replies Oby by ElSudani: 5:12pm On Oct 18, 2022
Words on marble:
I am not a public figure that cows to bullying.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not A Public Figure That Cows To Bullying - Abike Dabiri-erewa Replies Oby by MonkeyMods(m): 5:14pm On Oct 18, 2022
This industry puzzy should not compare herself to Oby
Re: I Am Not A Public Figure That Cows To Bullying - Abike Dabiri-erewa Replies Oby by inoki247: 5:15pm On Oct 18, 2022
People wey be say in real life dem no born dem well to reason u any how......

All this uncouth children dey av neva for once called out dere son wey be Minister of Foreign affairs.....

Can we just say the Minister of Foreign affairs is useless and clueless or dey ar scared to call him out.....

If Ezekwesili isn't biased why she no tag the fool that disrespect her and tell him how to engage people constructively online instead of disrespecting dem...

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not A Public Figure That Cows To Bullying - Abike Dabiri-erewa Replies Oby by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:15pm On Oct 18, 2022
Why is Abike still been addressed as Ms.

Thought she's married

I used to like the woman but it seems she's so "street" like Tinubu and his foolish slaves supporters
Re: I Am Not A Public Figure That Cows To Bullying - Abike Dabiri-erewa Replies Oby by christistruth01: 5:15pm On Oct 18, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Calling the wife of a sitting President names is as bad as what the internet troll did.

Just because it's not your favourite politician that was at the receiving end does not mean you should justify or revel in it

Go and find out what Mama Patience Jonathan first said about Wole Soyinka before he fired the Sheppotamus missile back

4 Likes

Re: I Am Not A Public Figure That Cows To Bullying - Abike Dabiri-erewa Replies Oby by BATified2023: 5:18pm On Oct 18, 2022
No b everyone go keep quiet for their bullying,they are ill trained that they have no regard whatsoever for elders

No wonder someone refered to their mum as prostitutes n also called their fathers pigs n idiot’s n they hailed him

6 Likes

Re: I Am Not A Public Figure That Cows To Bullying - Abike Dabiri-erewa Replies Oby by BATified2023: 5:22pm On Oct 18, 2022
Indispensable85:
if everyone keep ignoring them they will believe they are right

U can see how joke jacobs replied them with her actions despite bullying,imagine everyone keep mute forming civil while some people are attacking them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not A Public Figure That Cows To Bullying - Abike Dabiri-erewa Replies Oby by Racoon(m): 5:24pm On Oct 18, 2022
Typical of any public office holder under this lawless regime.
Re: I Am Not A Public Figure That Cows To Bullying - Abike Dabiri-erewa Replies Oby by BATified2023: 5:25pm On Oct 18, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Why is Abike still been addressed as Ms.

Thought she's married

I used to like the woman but it seems she's so "street" just like Tinubu and his foolish slaves supporters
igbos n d word like or love can’t b in d same line

They are born to hate so no surprises,if they can hate their own n label them osu then wetin remain?

5 Likes

Re: I Am Not A Public Figure That Cows To Bullying - Abike Dabiri-erewa Replies Oby by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:28pm On Oct 18, 2022
BATified2023:
igbos n d word like or love can’t b in d same line

They are born to hate so no surprises,if they can hate their own n label them osu then wetin remain?
Ok I see how much you love yourselves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Not A Public Figure That Cows To Bullying - Abike Dabiri-erewa Replies Oby by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:29pm On Oct 18, 2022
christistruth01:

Go and find out what Mama Patience Jonathan first said about Wole Soyinka before he fired the Sheppotamus missile back
Kindly enlighten me. She issued a rebuttal to the attack she got from him about Rivers state HoA fracas and he retorted by calling her sheppopotamus. True or fact?

4 Likes

Re: I Am Not A Public Figure That Cows To Bullying - Abike Dabiri-erewa Replies Oby by christistruth01: 5:34pm On Oct 18, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Kindly enlighten me. She issued a rebuttal to the attack she got from him about Rivers state HoA fracas and he retorted by calling her sheppopotamus. True or fact?

So you don't even know

Patience Jonathan received the Sheppotamus missile back after calling Wole Soyinka an Embarrassment to Nigeria

Goodbye

4 Likes

Re: I Am Not A Public Figure That Cows To Bullying - Abike Dabiri-erewa Replies Oby by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:41pm On Oct 18, 2022
Must u respond to every tweets even if you are called ashawo?
Did GEJ and wife respond to all the insults Nigerians poured on them in 2015...

Madam abeg go sidon
Re: I Am Not A Public Figure That Cows To Bullying - Abike Dabiri-erewa Replies Oby by christistruth01: 5:43pm On Oct 18, 2022
valentineuwakwe:
Must u respond to every tweets even if you are called ashawo?
Did GEJ and wife respond to all the insults Nigerians poured on them in 2015...

Madam abeg go sidon

Patience Jonathan responded in equal Measure where do you think the Born Throw Away Tag came from?

4 Likes

Re: I Am Not A Public Figure That Cows To Bullying - Abike Dabiri-erewa Replies Oby by B2B23: 5:45pm On Oct 18, 2022
grin

Someone whose mentor is a former drug lord. grin grin

Re: I Am Not A Public Figure That Cows To Bullying - Abike Dabiri-erewa Replies Oby by ecolime(m): 5:53pm On Oct 18, 2022
B2B23:
grin

Someone whose mentor is a former drug lord. grin grin
cry
Re: I Am Not A Public Figure That Cows To Bullying - Abike Dabiri-erewa Replies Oby by ogashman(m): 5:53pm On Oct 18, 2022
This yeye woman wey dey fear David Hundeyin like craze.

Watch a video of radio program she was anchoring and David called to contribute, as she hear him name na so she beckoned on the her co presenter to end his call.....

That one form like say network no good, then ended the call...mumu woman
Re: I Am Not A Public Figure That Cows To Bullying - Abike Dabiri-erewa Replies Oby by Lanretoye(m): 5:57pm On Oct 18, 2022
Hottahotta...one of them is calling the woman yeye woman,hope the person has a mother at home.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Situation Is No Longer Funny For Rich Igbo People / Video: Youth Leader Of Apapa Faction Of Labour Party Beaten In Benin / Seun Osewa Returns To Twitter 48 Hours After Quitting, Apologises To Northerners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.