Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,736 members, 7,831,343 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Fani Kayode: Atiku Collapsed In Abuja, Flown To Paris For Treatment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani Kayode: Atiku Collapsed In Abuja, Flown To Paris For Treatment (62505 Views)

President Buhari Arrives Paris For 2-Week Official Visit (Photos) / President Buhari Arrives Paris For Official Visit, Peace Forum / President Buhari Arrives Paris For African Finance Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fani Kayode: Atiku Collapsed In Abuja, Flown To Paris For Treatment by bennybuhari: 6:29pm On Oct 18, 2022
Former Minister of Aviation and chieftain of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), Femi Fani-Kayode on Tuesday said that Atiku Abubakar, presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) is critically ill.

In a post on his official Facebook page, Fani Kayode who is the Director of New Media, Bola Tinubu-Kashim Shettima Presidential Campaign Council (PCC) said Atiku collapsed shortly after landing in Abuja from Kaduna after complaining of severe pains all over his body.

He wrote "After his outing in Kaduna yesterday Atiku Abubakar fell critically ill. He complained of dizzy spells and severe pains in his head and all over his body throughout the flight to Abuja".

"After landing at Abuja airport he collapsed. He was flown to Paris for medical attention immediately".

"For the purposes of damage control they took pictures of him with others the following morning from Paris but please do not be fooled".
"There is something very wrong with the PDP presidential candidate in terms of his health and they don't want the Nigerian public to know. God be with him".

However speaking with our correspondent, a member of the Atiku Presidential Campaign Organisation who asked not to be quoted described Fani-Kayode's claim as baseless.

" Yesterday, you all saw Atiku’s pictures and video with Tinubu at the airport. Does he appear like someone who is sick and has severe pains all over his body? Atiku did not even get to Abuja before traveling abroad. Fani-Kayode must be high on something".

https://independent.ng/atiku-collapsed-in-abuja-flown-to-paris-for-treatment-fani-kayode/

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fani Kayode: Atiku Collapsed In Abuja, Flown To Paris For Treatment by successmatters(m): 6:31pm On Oct 18, 2022
Never again shall we vote for sick demagogues

Enough is enough

232 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Fani Kayode: Atiku Collapsed In Abuja, Flown To Paris For Treatment by hisexcellency34: 6:31pm On Oct 18, 2022
FFK must really be high on tramadol

195 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Fani Kayode: Atiku Collapsed In Abuja, Flown To Paris For Treatment by kk2027: 6:33pm On Oct 18, 2022
Get well soon sir Atiku

Meanwhile Tinubu has been out of the game since he 'disappeared' to London

Dont be fooled by the fake 'likes' his supporters are generating here on nairaland

Go to facebook or street polls where there are real people and see the comments(not fake likes) you'll agree that Tinubu is practically out of this race.

The race is still between Atiku and Obi

But Obi is the best, him and Datti are young and energetic

Obi writes his tweets himself, we get updates from his page directly from him, thats just too cute

259 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Fani Kayode: Atiku Collapsed In Abuja, Flown To Paris For Treatment by lhordspy: 6:36pm On Oct 18, 2022
Ehhhh.

Femi Fani kayode don start im own...

This is about to get interesting.

159 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani Kayode: Atiku Collapsed In Abuja, Flown To Paris For Treatment by owobokiri(m): 6:36pm On Oct 18, 2022
I have always said that Atiku looked sick.
Even the way he walks these das. He is sick. Both Atiku and Yekini Amoda might be suffering from tarminal ailments

214 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fani Kayode: Atiku Collapsed In Abuja, Flown To Paris For Treatment by kk2027: 6:37pm On Oct 18, 2022
owobokiri:
Even the way he walks these das. He is sick. Both Atiku and Yekini Amoda might be suffering from tarminal ailments

Atiku is still better than Tinubu and looks younger than him too

151 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Fani Kayode: Atiku Collapsed In Abuja, Flown To Paris For Treatment by lhordspy: 6:38pm On Oct 18, 2022
owobokiri:

Zombie.
Too much of watching horror movies is making you see every one both young and old as a sickler.

130 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fani Kayode: Atiku Collapsed In Abuja, Flown To Paris For Treatment by owobokiri(m): 6:38pm On Oct 18, 2022
lhordspy:

Zombie
Tinupoo reptile like you

167 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fani Kayode: Atiku Collapsed In Abuja, Flown To Paris For Treatment by hisexcellency34: 6:39pm On Oct 18, 2022
Show us yout previous post where you said so
owobokiri:

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani Kayode: Atiku Collapsed In Abuja, Flown To Paris For Treatment by Timatayo1: 6:41pm On Oct 18, 2022
O really hate this thing call fanikayode I hate everything about him with passion

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani Kayode: Atiku Collapsed In Abuja, Flown To Paris For Treatment by kk2027: 6:42pm On Oct 18, 2022
Obidatti( young and energetic combo) is the hope of new Nigeria, uniting Nigerians east west north and south

While a certain candidate is talking about a church rat that is eating poisoned holy communion. Imagine the insult

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani Kayode: Atiku Collapsed In Abuja, Flown To Paris For Treatment by Blue3k(m): 6:42pm On Oct 18, 2022
"After landing at Abuja airport he collapsed. He was flown to Paris for medical attention immediately".

lol this guy makes up the most idiotic stories and yet people still report on it like he has credibility. If someone collapsed why would they go take a multiple hour flight to paris instead of using local emergency services? Also there's somehow no videos of the incident. Just remember his previous tales.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fani Kayode: Atiku Collapsed In Abuja, Flown To Paris For Treatment by Timatayo1: 6:42pm On Oct 18, 2022
O really hate this thing call fanikayode I hate everything about him with passion[color=#006600][/color]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani Kayode: Atiku Collapsed In Abuja, Flown To Paris For Treatment by hisexcellency34: 6:43pm On Oct 18, 2022
grin grin grin the NnamdiKanu post got me cracking
Blue3k:

lol this guy makes up the most idiotic stories and yet people still report on it like he has credibility. If someone collapse why would they go take a multiple hour flight to paris instead of using local emergency services. Just remember his previous tales.

5 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode: Atiku Collapsed In Abuja, Flown To Paris For Treatment by kk2027: 6:43pm On Oct 18, 2022
For the records, holy communion is the body of Christ and should never be in the same sentence with poison, all in the guise of yeye "figure of speech"

Tinubu owes Christians an apology for such an insensitive insult

57 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fani Kayode: Atiku Collapsed In Abuja, Flown To Paris For Treatment by KingKO22: 6:45pm On Oct 18, 2022
The pathetic urchins only concentrate on Tinubu while other candidates are dying unnoticeably.

Jagaban is old but his brain and intellectual capacity is exceptionally admirable. The old man who speaks in parable that make illiterate urchins searching for interpreter for comprehensive understanding grin

101 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fani Kayode: Atiku Collapsed In Abuja, Flown To Paris For Treatment by tinsel: 6:45pm On Oct 18, 2022
Even look at the picture they took in France. He looks like a sick person.
Re: Fani Kayode: Atiku Collapsed In Abuja, Flown To Paris For Treatment by Seefinish: 6:46pm On Oct 18, 2022
How many times has Tinubu urinated on his body publicly this year Mr FFK
Food
For
Kayode?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani Kayode: Atiku Collapsed In Abuja, Flown To Paris For Treatment by Majesty2(m): 6:46pm On Oct 18, 2022
"ATIKU agba, ATIKU omode kolorun maje kaari"
On Tinubu mandate i stand gidigba

75 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode: Atiku Collapsed In Abuja, Flown To Paris For Treatment by Jflex07(m): 6:46pm On Oct 18, 2022
This idiot is high on Tinubu poo again .I have always known all agbado urchins to be mentally unstable.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fani Kayode: Atiku Collapsed In Abuja, Flown To Paris For Treatment by Isokiscool(m): 6:48pm On Oct 18, 2022
Fani kayode is d most idiotic Yoruba man on earth......Just waiting to see how some block heads will believe this cock and bull story

5 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode: Atiku Collapsed In Abuja, Flown To Paris For Treatment by Coolguy34(m): 6:48pm On Oct 18, 2022
We shall never vote for sick people..

Obi for President
Datti for vice

I do data entry-related jobs please check my signature for my contact info

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani Kayode: Atiku Collapsed In Abuja, Flown To Paris For Treatment by tinsel: 6:49pm On Oct 18, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode: Atiku Collapsed In Abuja, Flown To Paris For Treatment by Sontima(f): 6:49pm On Oct 18, 2022
Sick people everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode: Atiku Collapsed In Abuja, Flown To Paris For Treatment by Indispensable85(m): 6:53pm On Oct 18, 2022
Lol......fani don start dis nonsense again. Anyways, pdp started it. Anytime Tinubu is out of the country they say he's sick to the point of death. Kikikikikikiki........ naijaaaa
Re: Fani Kayode: Atiku Collapsed In Abuja, Flown To Paris For Treatment by slivertongue: 6:55pm On Oct 18, 2022
False alarm.

My prayers are with APC, for the impending defeat that awaits them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani Kayode: Atiku Collapsed In Abuja, Flown To Paris For Treatment by owobokiri(m): 7:16pm On Oct 18, 2022
hisexcellency34:
Show us yout previous post where you said so
Trying to find that post..
Will post it here if I see it

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani Kayode: Atiku Collapsed In Abuja, Flown To Paris For Treatment by DrAkpamudehe: 7:19pm On Oct 18, 2022
tinsel:
Even look at the picture they took in France. He looks like a sick person.

Upload your father's picture, let us compare who looks sick btwn him and Atiku.,

2 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode: Atiku Collapsed In Abuja, Flown To Paris For Treatment by FalseProphet1(m): 8:15pm On Oct 18, 2022
Tinubu is sick, Atiku is sick... this is the finger of God working in mysterious ways for Peter Obi.

This I have seen

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani Kayode: Atiku Collapsed In Abuja, Flown To Paris For Treatment by Lalami3232(m): 8:15pm On Oct 18, 2022
Why won't these old and frail men leave this position for the younger generation? Na wa ooooooo!!! If to say na a Nigerian man na do wetin Mandela do, he for never accept to leave power for another person.
I know say Africans are power crazy but 9ja own too worse. Tueh

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "Oga if no be you disvirgin your wife, go for DNA test oooooo. The pikin resemble you no mean say na your own"

2 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode: Atiku Collapsed In Abuja, Flown To Paris For Treatment by ecolime(m): 8:15pm On Oct 18, 2022
I see an interesting collision course between two clowns in the coming days

RENO VS FFK

This I have seen grin

93 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Leaves Suicide Note For Buhari, Then Hangs Himself - Vanguard / Who Will Be The Best Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar? / Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.