Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,508 members, 7,854,170 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:58 AM

Fani Kayode: Atiku Collapsed In Abuja, Flown To Paris For Treatment - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani Kayode: Atiku Collapsed In Abuja, Flown To Paris For Treatment (62546 Views)

President Buhari Arrives Paris For 2-Week Official Visit (Photos) / President Buhari Arrives Paris For Official Visit, Peace Forum / President Buhari Arrives Paris For African Finance Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani Kayode: Atiku Collapsed In Abuja, Flown To Paris For Treatment by ganye1: 9:02pm On Oct 18, 2022
This coming from FFK is no surprise. FFK's drug induced madness is well know.
Re: Fani Kayode: Atiku Collapsed In Abuja, Flown To Paris For Treatment by odinga1of: 9:05pm On Oct 18, 2022
Nawttiboi007:
God go do am for u and me, Amen . I Dey Warri too

We be Waffi? Wow. I dey Warri too, one love.
Re: Fani Kayode: Atiku Collapsed In Abuja, Flown To Paris For Treatment by stacyadams: 9:06pm On Oct 18, 2022
Lalami3232:
Why won't these old and frail men leave this position for the younger generation? Na wa ooooooo!!! If to say na a Nigerian man na do wetin Mandela do, he for never accept to leave power for another person.
I know say Africans are power crazy but 9ja own too worse. Tueh

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "Oga if no be you disvirgin your wife, go for DNA test oooooo. The pikin resemble you no mean say na your own"
. Unfortunately some still want to be governed by colonial ancestors grin
Re: Fani Kayode: Atiku Collapsed In Abuja, Flown To Paris For Treatment by Nijablast: 9:08pm On Oct 18, 2022
Atiku is not well, Obi has nothing upstairs and he's a liar
Tinubu is the only and best option we have
God bless Asiwaju of Africa.
Re: Fani Kayode: Atiku Collapsed In Abuja, Flown To Paris For Treatment by Prettygirl200(f): 9:12pm On Oct 18, 2022
lhordspy:

Zombie.
Too much of watching horror movies is making you see every one both young and old as a sickler.
Nothing like that brother man agree to the fact that he is sick nd save yourself the stress. Life no be by force
Re: Fani Kayode: Atiku Collapsed In Abuja, Flown To Paris For Treatment by adedayoa2(f): 9:14pm On Oct 18, 2022
I am Beatified but FFK are you sure of this?
Re: Fani Kayode: Atiku Collapsed In Abuja, Flown To Paris For Treatment by olab059(m): 9:16pm On Oct 18, 2022
Blue3k:

lol this guy makes up the most idiotic stories and yet people still report on it like he has credibility. If someone collapsed why would they go take a multiple hour flight to paris instead of using local emergency services? Also there's somehow no videos of the incident. Just remember his previous tales.

HAHAHAHAHA! This his tweet made me laugh.
Re: Fani Kayode: Atiku Collapsed In Abuja, Flown To Paris For Treatment by travismacoy: 9:17pm On Oct 18, 2022
Liar����
Re: Fani Kayode: Atiku Collapsed In Abuja, Flown To Paris For Treatment by Prettygirl200(f): 9:17pm On Oct 18, 2022
adedayoa2:
I am Beatified but FFK are you sure of this?
You are beatified abi? My sister may God deliver you
Re: Fani Kayode: Atiku Collapsed In Abuja, Flown To Paris For Treatment by Ismailknt(m): 9:21pm On Oct 18, 2022
with or without health we need someone who can rescue our nation
Re: Fani Kayode: Atiku Collapsed In Abuja, Flown To Paris For Treatment by juman(m): 9:26pm On Oct 18, 2022
Atiku and tinubu are so old that they can even drop dead while walking.
Re: Fani Kayode: Atiku Collapsed In Abuja, Flown To Paris For Treatment by tyinfinity: 9:28pm On Oct 18, 2022
The zombidients family are dying one by one due to terminal disease being hidden by their master peter obituary.our Asiwaju is healthy

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode: Atiku Collapsed In Abuja, Flown To Paris For Treatment by jessylaurel(f): 9:29pm On Oct 18, 2022
successmatters:
Never again shall we vote for sick demagogues

Enough is enough

I reject them oooo

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode: Atiku Collapsed In Abuja, Flown To Paris For Treatment by zomby(m): 9:32pm On Oct 18, 2022
Well, I hope APC knows to simmer down with this latest news. It is not a cool thing to capitalize on a candidate’s health issues.. only hopeless party/ foooolish people capitalize on such a thing.

Capitalizing on such a news may backfire, as the northerners that APC is counting on May turn their backs. So, for this reason, APC must be more creative by finding an effective method to move forward without crossing the line.

Now that the news is already out there, APC doesn’t need to say much anymore about Atiku’s health. The only thing they should simply focus on at the moment is to continue to sell their product to all Nigerians and winning the election.
In fact, they should also emphasize that their prayers are with Atiku as he recovers from whatever health issues he may be dealing with.
Anything extra May backfire, as the northerners are a unique set of people; they tend to stand for one another when least expected.

FFK should relax, there is absolutely no reason to operate like the hopeless igbos.
Re: Fani Kayode: Atiku Collapsed In Abuja, Flown To Paris For Treatment by KingRSHD2(m): 9:38pm On Oct 18, 2022
KingKO22:
The pathetic urchins only concentrate on Tinubu while other candidates are dying unnoticeably.

Jagaban is old but his brain and intellectual capacity is exceptionally admirable. The old man who speaks in parable that make illiterate urchins searching for interpreter for comprehensive understanding grin

God bless you bro
Re: Fani Kayode: Atiku Collapsed In Abuja, Flown To Paris For Treatment by Ckonnet: 9:43pm On Oct 18, 2022
This one go finish tinubu.
Re: Fani Kayode: Atiku Collapsed In Abuja, Flown To Paris For Treatment by reddingtonblack: 9:46pm On Oct 18, 2022
owobokiri:
I have always said that Atiku looked sick.
Even the way he walks these das. He is sick. Both Atiku and Yekini Amoda might be suffering from tarminal ailments

It not really sickness, asides that they are old , stress and fatigue no be anybody mate ... if some of the so called youths go through the daily schedule these old men go through many will collapse.

I doubt if Men like Atiku & Tinubu ever sleep 8hrs, most esp. that Tinubu pre or post election he is always on field playing politics across the nation, that is enough cumulative fatigue to break anyone down.

Peter obi had a long rest before the election and presently he enjoys baggage free

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode: Atiku Collapsed In Abuja, Flown To Paris For Treatment by mfm04622: 9:50pm On Oct 18, 2022
hisexcellency34:
FFK must really be high on tramadol

Did you read the story?

If you did, even the PDP source confirmed that Atiku is not in Nigeria.

Let us agree on that first, we will hear the full gist later

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode: Atiku Collapsed In Abuja, Flown To Paris For Treatment by Zetty177x: 9:51pm On Oct 18, 2022
BreakingNews21:

grow the bleep up with this like and share bleep. it's stale!

It's not stale ...if u can't click on any Waka pass...I did many likes on Peter Obi on Twitter today. It might be stale on NL according to one @breaking news 21.....but not stale on Twitter .. come back when u clock 22...

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode: Atiku Collapsed In Abuja, Flown To Paris For Treatment by blueAgent(m): 9:52pm On Oct 18, 2022
kk2027:
For the records, holy communion is the body of Christ and should never be in the same sentence with poison, all in the guise of yeye "figure of speech"

Tinubu owes Christians an apology for such an insensitive insult

How?

I hope you know you are referring to the Bishop of Jagabans A.k. a rented Bishops
Re: Fani Kayode: Atiku Collapsed In Abuja, Flown To Paris For Treatment by kk2027: 9:53pm On Oct 18, 2022
blueAgent:

How?

I hope you know you are referring to the Bishop of Jagabans A.k. a rented Bishops
Didnt you hear his most recent remark about church rat eating poisoned holy communion? So annoying

Look it up on youtube
Re: Fani Kayode: Atiku Collapsed In Abuja, Flown To Paris For Treatment by Moseshasss: 9:53pm On Oct 18, 2022
I will believe this news if it's from SAHARA REPORTER...
Re: Fani Kayode: Atiku Collapsed In Abuja, Flown To Paris For Treatment by zomby(m): 9:55pm On Oct 18, 2022
KingKO22:
The pathetic urchins only concentrate on Tinubu while other candidates are dying unnoticeably.

Jagaban is old but his brain and intellectual capacity is exceptionally admirable. The old man who speaks in parable that make illiterate urchins searching for interpreter for comprehensive understanding grin

Re: Fani Kayode: Atiku Collapsed In Abuja, Flown To Paris For Treatment by Vviano: 10:10pm On Oct 18, 2022
owobokiri:
I have always said that Atiku looked sick.
Even the way he walks these das. He is sick. Both Atiku and Yekini Amoda might be suffering from tarminal ailments
he collapsed after hearing that wike has joined APC

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode: Atiku Collapsed In Abuja, Flown To Paris For Treatment by aalangel(f): 10:18pm On Oct 18, 2022
Shut up FFK.
Re: Fani Kayode: Atiku Collapsed In Abuja, Flown To Paris For Treatment by ibinaboonline: 10:27pm On Oct 18, 2022
Is this some kind of good news to FFK? Should we now be rejoicing that the man is sick or collapsed? I'm Obidient but neither Tinubu nor anybody's illness is a cause of joy for me.
Re: Fani Kayode: Atiku Collapsed In Abuja, Flown To Paris For Treatment by akinsmyk(m): 10:40pm On Oct 18, 2022
Politics is very interesting. Who would have thought FFK will be yabbing Atiku today coz of Politics. FFK is seriously looking for a job.
Re: Fani Kayode: Atiku Collapsed In Abuja, Flown To Paris For Treatment by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:47pm On Oct 18, 2022
Why not all this greedy politicians build a good hospital in Nigeria?
Since many of them are not healthy.
Re: Fani Kayode: Atiku Collapsed In Abuja, Flown To Paris For Treatment by Gfrank07: 10:52pm On Oct 18, 2022
successmatters:
Never again shall we vote for sick demagogues

Enough is enough
With your eyes you go see and with your ears you shall hear the emergence of Asiwaju as the new President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria..If you like collapse too we go fly you go Paris.. Werey
Re: Fani Kayode: Atiku Collapsed In Abuja, Flown To Paris For Treatment by BeardedMeat(m): 11:03pm On Oct 18, 2022
ecolime:
I see an interesting collision course between two clowns in the coming days

RENO VS FFK

This I have seen grin
Reno fears Ffk like a plaque.
Re: Fani Kayode: Atiku Collapsed In Abuja, Flown To Paris For Treatment by zomby(m): 11:15pm On Oct 18, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Reno fears Ffk like a plaque.
Without any doubt, FFK has his own personal issues, but his magnificent pedigree can’t be challenged. Therefore, comparing the 2 men is like comparing a Toyota to a Porsche.
So, don’t let us go there…
Re: Fani Kayode: Atiku Collapsed In Abuja, Flown To Paris For Treatment by Alpharey: 11:17pm On Oct 18, 2022
Hahaha, maybe Fagbo Kayode (Kayolo) is trying to equalize for APC. It is now 1- 1. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) / The List Of All The Towns In Anambra State / Saraki Shines As Atiku Campaigns In Lagos, Gives Lagosians 'Shaku'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.