Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,354 members, 7,850,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:54 PM

Atiku Collapsed At Abuja Airport, Quickly Flown To France for Medical- FFK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Collapsed At Abuja Airport, Quickly Flown To France for Medical- FFK (1023 Views)

Fani Kayode: Atiku Collapsed In Abuja, Flown To Paris For Treatment / Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings / Jonathan Flown To Mali By Blessing Liman, Nigeria’s First Female Military Pilot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Atiku Collapsed At Abuja Airport, Quickly Flown To France for Medical- FFK by abc115: 7:06pm On Oct 18, 2022
After his outing in Kaduna yesterday
@atiku fell ill. He complained of dizzy spells& severe pains in his head& all over his body throughout the flight to Abuja. After landing at Abuja airport he collapsed. He was flown to Paris for medical attention immediately.God be with him. For the purposes of damage control they took pictures of him with others the following morning from Paris but please do not be fooled. There is something very wrong with the PDP pres. candidate in terms of his health & they don't want the Nigerian public to know. Pray for him.

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1582413614245285895

Re: Atiku Collapsed At Abuja Airport, Quickly Flown To France for Medical- FFK by vastolord4(m): 7:10pm On Oct 18, 2022
FFK looking for monthly credit alerts

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Collapsed At Abuja Airport, Quickly Flown To France for Medical- FFK by OfficialP: 7:10pm On Oct 18, 2022
It's normal for him to be stressed, but does it mean no hospital in Abuja can attend to him
Re: Atiku Collapsed At Abuja Airport, Quickly Flown To France for Medical- FFK by rolams(m): 7:11pm On Oct 18, 2022
Who takes Femi FaniKayode serious?

The relevance he is seeking is not available any longer!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Collapsed At Abuja Airport, Quickly Flown To France for Medical- FFK by WibusJaga: 7:12pm On Oct 18, 2022

Tales by moonlight, unless FFK can provide evidence.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Collapsed At Abuja Airport, Quickly Flown To France for Medical- FFK by EmeraldJD: 7:14pm On Oct 18, 2022
Quick recovery Sir. But these guys should try and rest naw, old age and Nigeria politic hard to combine o.
Re: Atiku Collapsed At Abuja Airport, Quickly Flown To France for Medical- FFK by madapcmod: 7:16pm On Oct 18, 2022
Atiku and Thieffnubu are in d same boat of unhealthy and old candidates but Atiku is healthier than Drugnibu

1 Like

Re: Atiku Collapsed At Abuja Airport, Quickly Flown To France for Medical- FFK by Racoon(m): 7:17pm On Oct 18, 2022
You are not bordered about the invalid you now have the tall impossible task of defending Pot calling kettle black.
Re: Atiku Collapsed At Abuja Airport, Quickly Flown To France for Medical- FFK by Corporate2020: 7:18pm On Oct 18, 2022
rolams:
Who takes Femi FaniKayode serious?

The relevance he is seeking is not available any longer!

My brother I have stopped taking him serious since he started changing Igbo women like undies.
Re: Atiku Collapsed At Abuja Airport, Quickly Flown To France for Medical- FFK by rolams(m): 7:19pm On Oct 18, 2022
Corporate2020:

My brother I have stopped taking him serious since he started changing Igbo women like undies.

Hahaha!
Re: Atiku Collapsed At Abuja Airport, Quickly Flown To France for Medical- FFK by TinubuThief: 7:25pm On Oct 18, 2022
Useless APC and their propaganda
Re: Atiku Collapsed At Abuja Airport, Quickly Flown To France for Medical- FFK by meolaniyi(m): 7:28pm On Oct 18, 2022
Can we please let this Rest in Peace?
Re: Atiku Collapsed At Abuja Airport, Quickly Flown To France for Medical- FFK by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:31pm On Oct 18, 2022
grin grin grin
A man without honor and dignity!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Collapsed At Abuja Airport, Quickly Flown To France for Medical- FFK by dyera(m): 8:10pm On Oct 18, 2022
I wish him quick recovery. But I wish he and Tinubu do not need to deceive Nigerians whenever they go abroad for medical trip.

Before 2015 election, there were rumors flowing around that Buhari is sick and have gone abroad for treatment. But many of us supporting him refused to believe the rumor.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Collapsed At Abuja Airport, Quickly Flown To France for Medical- FFK by Flora2Sweet: 8:20pm On Oct 18, 2022
Is it Tinubu that' is Alright??
Re: Atiku Collapsed At Abuja Airport, Quickly Flown To France for Medical- FFK by Mynd44: 8:27pm On Oct 18, 2022

(1)

PDP Crisis: ‘i’m Not Born Again Christian, I’ll Blow Heads Off’ – Wike / Was Governor Abiodun An Ex-convict In U.S? - Photos / Breaking News:labour Party's Campaign Manifesto Has Been Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.