Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,520 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

PDP Making The Same Mistake It Made In 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Making The Same Mistake It Made In 2015 (1128 Views)

By The Time Northerners Realize Their Mistake, It Will Be Too Late! / PDP Making Efforts To Repeat Edo Victory In Ondo, Plans To Meet Mimiko, Others / Buhari Doing Same Mistake Jonathan Did In 2015 – Ben Bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Making The Same Mistake It Made In 2015 by Nicoddemus(m): 5:05am On Oct 19, 2022
One of the major reasons why PDP lost 2015 election was because it never addressed the concerns of its aggrieved members such as Saraki, Kwankwaso, Amaechi etc until they decamped to APC

Now the same thing is happening with the demands of the Wike camp. Why can't Atiku just demand for Ayu to step down just for the sake of winning the election? If he's not happy with it he can deal with Wike after he has won the election.

Why would PDP want to sacrifice it's victory just because of one man Ayu? Because we know Wike is bent on destroying the party from within.

Sincerely the lack of tact in PDD pains me to the marrow. And I want someone to carry my message to Atiku

2 Likes

Re: PDP Making The Same Mistake It Made In 2015 by dawnomike(m): 5:24am On Oct 19, 2022
Nicoddemus:
One of the major reasons why PDP lost 2015 election was because it never addressed the concerns of its aggrieved members such as Saraki, Kwankwaso, Amaechi etc until they decamped to APC

Now the same thing is happening with the demands of the Wike camp. Why can't Atiku just demand for Ayu to step down just for the sake of winning the election? If he's not happy with it he can deal with Wike after he has won the election.

Why would PDP want to sacrifice it's victory just because of one man Ayu? Because we know Wike is bent on destroying the party from within.

Sincerely the lack of tact in PDD pains me to the marrow. And I want someone to carry my message to Atiku
Unlike Secondus, Ayu has become more powerful in PDP than everyone could imagine.
Atiku feels the PDP structure in Rivers is behind him with ot without Wike. An average PDP member would rather support a supposed incoming president than an outgoing governor.

They'll all be shocked come 2023

3 Likes

Re: PDP Making The Same Mistake It Made In 2015 by Isokiscool(m): 5:28am On Oct 19, 2022
Let's not decieve ourselves,right after d national convention,Wike don already make up his mind to destroy PDP and thats y he has been making unrealistic demands..He has been insulting and attacking Atiku and working for APC
Re: PDP Making The Same Mistake It Made In 2015 by Moh247: 5:29am On Oct 19, 2022
cool

You fail to get the bigger picture

According to PDP constituition if Ayu from North Central resigns, the next in line to take over is NorthWest.. Wike insisted that Party Chairman must come South, that means Atiku has to sack Ayu and PDP Northern Deputy regional chairman

Now the simple implications of this is that Jonathan foolishly changed the PDP chairman during the build up to 2015 Election but unknown to him Muazu was working for APC and northern agenda against Jonathan's interest

Wike knows PDP can not win current APC with federal might and Buhari In power... He is just hustling to get something juicy from the next APC government

4 Likes

Re: PDP Making The Same Mistake It Made In 2015 by gtrust: 5:35am On Oct 19, 2022
Ayu, the current PDP chairman has made his calculations and knows PDP will NOT win!
He’s therefore going to conduct these elections and lose but continue chopping as chairman for the next 4-years while Atiku will retire to Dubai!

If Atiku had any chances then Ayu would have quickly resigned after securing himself a commitment for a comparative position in Atiku’s government. He knows there will NEVER be an Atiku government lol

5 Likes

Re: PDP Making The Same Mistake It Made In 2015 by Isokiscool(m): 5:46am On Oct 19, 2022
gtrust:
Ayu, the current PDP chairman has made his calculations and knows PDP will NOT win!
He’s therefore going to conduct these elections and lose but continue chopping as chairman for the next 4-years while Atiku will retire to Dubai!

If Atiku had any chances then Ayu would have quickly resigned after securing himself a commitment for a comparative position in Atiku’s government. He knows there will NEVER be an Atiku government lol
What u said is not true sir,Ayu already know that Makinde is using Wike to work for his Yoruba brother Tinubu...It will be suicidal to hand over the party structure to them cos they will obvt use it against them

2 Likes

Re: PDP Making The Same Mistake It Made In 2015 by Honjoshy4u: 5:54am On Oct 19, 2022
PDP is not making any mistake.
Wike is presently a bitter soul and the fact is, sacking Ayu won't please him. He wants to control the party by proxy and no one is ready to let him do that. The message you should pass to Atiku is for him to activate plan B; by consulting Ameachi and his group, then blend them with the likes of Sekibo, Omehia, Faragogo, Felix Obuah, Secondus and other strong APC men and women in South because the Devilish Muslim-muslim ticket won't sell in the south.

7 Likes

Re: PDP Making The Same Mistake It Made In 2015 by Jennylove21(f): 6:10am On Oct 19, 2022
It concern them
Re: PDP Making The Same Mistake It Made In 2015 by Advocate500: 6:16am On Oct 19, 2022
No one is making any mistake,you guys are overeating woke,the same river State?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Making The Same Mistake It Made In 2015 by HenryThegreat1(m): 6:17am On Oct 19, 2022
Honjoshy4u:
PDP is not making any mistake.
Wike is presently a bitter soul and the fact is, sacking Ayu won't please him. He wants to control the party by proxy and no one is ready to let him do that. The message you should pass to Atiku is for him to activate plan B; by consulting Ameachi and his group, then blend them with the likes of Sekibo, Omehia, Faragogo, Felix Obuah, Secondus and other strong APC men and women in South because the Devilish Muslim-muslim ticket won't sell in the south.

I don't know what PDP is waiting for to meet Ameachi.

1 Like

Re: PDP Making The Same Mistake It Made In 2015 by mbaboy(m): 6:20am On Oct 19, 2022
PDP and Atiku are in order, one man cannot control the party all the time. After 2023 election Wike will regret his activities.
Re: PDP Making The Same Mistake It Made In 2015 by michlins(m): 6:34am On Oct 19, 2022
Say for instance Atiku accepts the first demand of Wike, what's the second, third and rest of his demands. You never reason that one abi?

After sacking two chairmen of the party, you want him to continue. To what end?

Even if PDP doesn't win, at least let no one person control the party

1 Like

Re: PDP Making The Same Mistake It Made In 2015 by Shedrack777: 6:39am On Oct 19, 2022
i'll honest with you, wike is an ingrate who should banished from pdp for the party's mental health
Re: PDP Making The Same Mistake It Made In 2015 by duality(m): 6:43am On Oct 19, 2022
gtrust:

Is APC winning based on legitimate votes or by rigging. Please help me understand
Re: PDP Making The Same Mistake It Made In 2015 by Ruggedniggaone: 6:47am On Oct 19, 2022
Nicoddemus:

wike boy nothing for you and your oga, wike is free to decamp to any party of his choice, pdp is not wike father property he will not be allowed to have his way this time around, Ayu will resign after elections I swear wike and his gang madness won't affect Atiku victory I'm glad he is going to work for tinubu so let see how he is going to tell his people confidentially that they should vote Muslim Muslim ticket
Re: PDP Making The Same Mistake It Made In 2015 by TinubuPikin: 6:50am On Oct 19, 2022
gtrust:

A case of a bird in the hand is worth the value of two in the bush. You are 100% correct

1 Like

Re: PDP Making The Same Mistake It Made In 2015 by Snapchat: 7:23am On Oct 19, 2022
Isokiscool:
What u said is not true sir,Ayu already know that Makinde is using Wike to work for his Yoruba brother Tinubu...It will be suicidal to hand over the party structure to them cos they will obvt use it against them

Why I think ibos are wailing is because they thought Wike will support Pandora, even as pandora went to meet Wike for photo op. But it turns out that Wike sees Pandora as a weak candidate not worthy of support and only supported by the Obidense.

1 Like

Re: PDP Making The Same Mistake It Made In 2015 by Johnnyessence(m): 7:25am On Oct 19, 2022
Wike is never a threat to Atiku Abubakar victories in the poll. Atiku wins February 25th, 2023 presidential election.
Re: PDP Making The Same Mistake It Made In 2015 by Isokiscool(m): 7:33am On Oct 19, 2022
Snapchat:

Why I think ibos are wailing is because they thought Wike will support Pandora, even as pandora went to meet Wike for photo op. But it turns out that Wike sees Pandora as a weak candidate not worthy of support and only supported by the Obidense.
Ibos are not wailing sir,they have already aligned with their brother Peter obi..Wike is a bad looser and now it's very clear why Atiku did not choose him as vp in d first place.
Re: PDP Making The Same Mistake It Made In 2015 by Johnnyessence(m): 7:48am On Oct 19, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:
wike boy nothing for you and your oga, wike is free to decamp to any party of his choice, pdp is not wike father property he will not be allowed to have his way this time around, Ayu will resign after elections I swear wike and his gang madness won't affect Atiku victory I'm glad he is going to work for tinubu so let see how he is going to tell his people confidentially that they should vote Muslim Muslim ticket
Wike the selfish chest beater has lost everything beyond redemption. Wike wailing on the media can never threaten Atiku Abubakar victories in the February 25th, 2023 presidential poll. The handwriting of victories is on the wall. Wike will never participate in the Pdp presidential campaign in all the 36 states in Nigeria. As far as everyone are concerned, Pdp will be more prepared ahead for the polls without Wike. We all know why Wike isn’t campaigning for Pdp and Atiku Abubakar. Atiku Abubakar voting strength has increased tremendously in the poll. Even in the South West Tinubu hailed from, Atiku Abubakar wins more States in Yoruba land.
Re: PDP Making The Same Mistake It Made In 2015 by Mrshocker(m): 7:50am On Oct 19, 2022
TWT (time will tell)
A lot of people are politically dumb
Main opposition party pdp have been divided into 3minors (nnpp,lp and pdpity) yet the minor pdpity is still suffering setbacks from wike 4gov camp.
Apc don rig the election already. Nah second term dem Dey plan
If you know you know

1 Like

Re: PDP Making The Same Mistake It Made In 2015 by Snapchat: 9:45am On Oct 19, 2022
Isokiscool:
Ibos are not wailing sir,they have already aligned with their brother Peter obi..Wike is a bad looser and now it's very clear why Atiku did not choose him as vp in d first place.

The ibos are wailing because not only has the Yoruba chose to support their son, just like they’ve done, but also because the candidate they love to hate has the support of other regions. Which makes it obvious that their candidate will lose the election and they show their hurt by attacking the Yorubas.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria To Earn N32tr From North’s New Oil Fields / Why It Is Political Genius For Wike To Support Obi And Disaster For Tinubu / Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.