Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,596 members, 7,851,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:11 PM

Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) (32478 Views)

Labour Accuses Tinubu And Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Of Attacking Igbo Traders / Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) / Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Advocate500: 2:43pm On Oct 19, 2022
The mentally deranged omenka bigots will avoid this thread.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by JOemmy(m): 2:46pm On Oct 19, 2022
Benue people are just too meek for my liking how can these bloodthirsty fulani jihadists continue to massacre them daily without any retaliation? This is the reason why the fulani dread the igbos the only language those barbarians understands very well is violence.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by JooEeL(m): 2:46pm On Oct 19, 2022
blazesam:

Fulani people are really messing with Benue people. But soon it will be over

As long as Nigeria remains, it will not be over.

Black people, all they know perfectly is how to engineer fake and useless hope. One Nigeria will render Benue people completely useless until they become like Hausa almajiris on the streets. Next will be Kogi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by JealousCobra(m): 2:49pm On Oct 19, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
Omenka see your people being slaughtered . But being a typical Benue man you will run away from the thread with your tail between your legs grin

Other people not from Benue would express rage and anger for this slaughter more than Benue men like Omenka grin typical of them grin

They lack the stones or guts to speak up for their people. A Benue man can watch his sister or mother raped and stay silent. It's something the normal world can't comprehend .

They are so afraid to speak up and defend themselves against injustice. This is why upon how Fulani has been kililing his people all Ortom does is cry in the media grin
I feel sympathy for Benue women they are undefended and protected by their own men ..

Look at Akeredolu, the few times his people where attacked by heerss men he armed ametokun ..

But Ortom like typical Benue men allows their women to be raped and murdered.. keeps silent but spends his time abusing Buhari and el rufai

You are so correct with this assertion. 100%✓

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by bidemiolaa: 2:50pm On Oct 19, 2022

High capacity power++banks.

LeD display
Fast charge
Multiple protections

Pay on delivery nationwide

call or whatsapp

1 Share

Re: Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by mrcompatriot: 2:58pm On Oct 19, 2022
Ortom is an excuse of a governor all he knows how to do is wail
Re: Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by jamace(m): 2:59pm On Oct 19, 2022
Yet some Benue people on Nairaland are supporting Atiku/PDP, another fulani.

Even Prof Ayu, is supporting Atiku/PDP despite the killing of his people in Benue state by Fulanis.

Well, Benue Nairalanders supporting Atiku/PDP, unu well done o....Don't worry, I know most of you are living outside Benue state, but one day you will visit home and you will be shown the graves of your brothers and sisters killed by fulanis that you supported because of selfishness. History is waiting for you people.

Vote wisely.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by obedience4(m): 3:04pm On Oct 19, 2022
Omon. I dey shame for Benue youths. No dey craze, una no fit mobilized una self tackle this killings..
That's why I love my Benin boys ..
Them no they lose guard

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Pwettylinda(f): 3:06pm On Oct 19, 2022
I no longer pity Benue people because they have shown that they are senseless

How can APC have even 100 members I'm Benue if they have working brains

Fools ona never see anything yet, they will keep on slaughtering you people like that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Patrick1095: 3:07pm On Oct 19, 2022
KGD10:

Will you keep quiet? Is anyone on APC candidacy a Fulani? You dey mad?
Prior to 2015, Benue people were not having issues with Fulanis until Buhari came onboard and empowered them. One must be out of his mind to think Benue state will vote for another Muslim, worst of all Atiku or Tinubu
Re: Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by KGD10: 3:10pm On Oct 19, 2022
Patrick1095:
Prior to 2015, Benue people were not having issues with Fulanis until Buhari came onboard and empowered them. One must be out of his mind to think Benue state will vote for another Muslim, worst of all Atiku or Tinubu

Leave Tinubu out of your mouth!

Well, Buhari was the first Fulani man to rule the country..
Re: Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Ivimmanuel: 3:12pm On Oct 19, 2022
reuben81:
Educate me a little bit,why the killing and how they have been defending themselves
how would they defend themselves when the governor took all the arms through his amnesty programme? There's a saying that if there's no enemy with in, the enemy without can do nothing. Benue is not new to crisis with the Fulani's but it has never been this bad.
Re: Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Microwhy: 3:13pm On Oct 19, 2022
Lastmessenger2:
The solution is in their hands. They should make sure that all Benue people dead or alive come and vote for peter Obi. This is only solution.
Rubbish..
So childish.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Microwhy: 3:20pm On Oct 19, 2022
Patrick1095:
So Sokoto,Zamfara, Katsina people who get killed on a daily basis are not Muslims?
You guys should continue with this idiotic mentality.
The Patriots don't care about your type. When the time comes and your types continue to remain bigots, it will definitely consume you lots.
The time will ripe and they will unmask.
A new Nigeria is close.
Re: Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Joshman227(m): 3:23pm On Oct 19, 2022
Kayode...!! A vote for APC and PDP is a vote for the Fulani... cheesy But as a titled agbado munching Urchin that you are, I don't expect you to understand these...
cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by favour32(m): 3:28pm On Oct 19, 2022
If you see APC run!
If you see Fulani,run nor look back!

Vote wisely

If you know you know.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by InvertedHammer: 3:39pm On Oct 19, 2022
/
I believe that Fulani is the wisest tribe in Africa.

Fewer in number and with least formal education, they have been able to conquer, subdue and rule their more numerous and well-educated counterparts in Nigeria. During elections, they hype the Northern agenda and once they get into power, they switch it to Fulani agenda. Currently Atiku is playing up Northern agenda and tactfully not identifying with his link to Fulani. But if he wins, the narratives will change. The same tactics they used to overrun Hausa people.

/
Re: Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by essshola: 3:45pm On Oct 19, 2022
IF PETER OBI WIN ELECTION NA FOR HIM FATHER BACK YARD BE THAT WHERE HE COME FROM HE CANT WIN THERE BET ME COME FEBRUARY 2023
Re: Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Decent09(m): 3:51pm On Oct 19, 2022
blazesam:
Good morning everyone here,Breaking... Attack is on going at Gbeji town in Ukum local government of Benue State by Fulani Herdsmen,so far it's confirmed that 23 persons lost their lives in the attack.���

This attack started at about 6am this morning, and there are gunshots heavily raining in the area

Ortom is a disaster to Benue people, He will organise and armed militants to serve his Political goals, but later when they start killing people, he will say na Fulani herdsmen.
Re: Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Decent09(m): 3:53pm On Oct 19, 2022
Joshman227:
Kayode...!! A vote for APC and PDP is a vote for the Fulani... cheesy But as a titled agbado munching Urchin that you are, I don't expect you to understand these...
cheesy grin grin

What of a vote to Igbos nko
Re: Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by ufuosman(m): 3:56pm On Oct 19, 2022
Na wa
Re: Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Bugie16: 4:04pm On Oct 19, 2022
Deeprooted:
Agatu were the only one in Benue who spoke to the gworo chewing Fulani herdsmen in the language they understood!

Only people from the area know what I'm talking about.
very true, agatu gave it back to the Fulani's woto woto.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Berankis: 4:11pm On Oct 19, 2022
Same reason Buhari has refused to grant Ondo and Benue state Licence to import AK-47 rifles. I hope Ortom has got enough reasons now to go ahead and procure the arms before everyone in the state is killed. The Benue people and reasonable Nigerians must stand up for him.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Desusi: 4:22pm On Oct 19, 2022
KGD10:
Seriously this killing is annoying.

Another loonatic. Tinubu kee you there.

You should rather be talking about Atiku.

Speaking of Atiku, where do I even start from?

Where do I begin with Atiku, should we talk About his kleptomaniac tendency when he was in federal administration where he looted our common wealth? As a matter of fact, His fellow accomplices are languishing in America prison today. Or should we talk about the PDTF funds he diverted? Or the shambolic privatisation of our assets which he did when he chaired the privatisation of our assets. Nigerians are still suffering from the effects of it all. The Ajaokuta Steel is still being contested today. Nitel had to be bought back after atiku's shambolic privatisation. Likewise our electricity disco. Our petrochemical was sold to himself. And several of our assets were rendered in shambles by Atiku.

Okay, should I also talk about the double mouthed looting Atiku who champion killer herdsman and ruga. Imagine the audacity of him saying he wanted to question the governors who were banning open grazing? The nerves! Like seriously, Atiku visit developed countries such as UK etc, did he see anywhere cattles are roaming around? Na ment? He's civilized enough to know open grazing is an archaic practice which causes desert encroachment, as well as causes disruption everywhere. Imagine cattles roaming around? Did he see such in the UK and Europe? Or in Dubai? Na ment? He has never condemned the killer herdsman but justified them when he was told about the killings of the Benue people.

Also when he was asked on the devilish Ruga, he said his position was on the position of the PDP governor. He was vague and non committal. Who were the PDP governors? Why didn't he mention their names because as far I know, the PDP governors of Adamawa, Zamfara, Sokoto, Bauchi supported ruga except the PDP governors of Benue and Taraba who opposed it, especially if we're counting out the whole Southern governors who opposed it. The 2 faced Atiku was rather vague because he has the intention to push his devilish Fulani ruga bid. No wonder why he asked the North not to vote for Yoruba or Igbo despite the fact that there's an incumbent Fulani Buhari. Imagine! Need I say that Buhari made Atiku the Father of the day of his son's wedding..

Atiku was the same one who was shouting it was the turn of the Northerners to rule in 2015 and then left PDP while Wike was holding it down but today, he can't use the same mouth to shout it's the turn of the Southerners now that it's the turn of the Southerners. Imagine. So why wouldn't Wike be angry? Now I remembered miyetti Allah statement when he said all lands in Nigeria belongs to Fulani and Fulani will continue to rule. I still don't know why this miyetti Allah group haven't been arrested today, even as they admitted that they were the ones behind Benue killings. So who are the fools having a problem with Wike?
You're a great historian! I love your details. People like you are hardly found to speak out the mind of people. Moreover, you know a lot about atiku.kindly tell the world and the rest of northern misguided elements. I hail you my brother! I want more of your details.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 4:26pm On Oct 19, 2022
If cultists can lay arms on guns,politicians can arm thugs ,why not those people,the money Ortom is using to travel with Wike up & down is enuff to buy a handful of Ak-47s for his people.
Re: Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Desusi: 4:29pm On Oct 19, 2022
Ikamandoncome:
Tiv people Una mumu too much,Fulani go wipe Una Finnish, can't you guys secretly arm yourself and fight back?

I'm tired of hearing all this news of death....
I thought tiv people are great in war.Honestly, the rate at which Fulanis are killing them on their land is horrific. Its high time Orton wake up.An attack on one is an attack on all.Nigerian in diaspora should see to this killings. Enough is enough.
Re: Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Patrick1095: 4:44pm On Oct 19, 2022
Microwhy:

So Sokoto,Zamfara, Katsina people who get killed on a daily basis are not Muslims?
You guys should continue with this idiotic mentality.
The Patriots don't care about your type. When the time comes and your types continue to remain bigots, it will definitely consume you lots.
The time will ripe and they will unmask.
A new Nigeria is close.
Clearly you don't know what it feels like to hear or witness killings in your village out of ethnic cleansing. Call my stand whatever you want, but my people will never again endorse or vote a clueless Muslim in the spirit of one Nigeria
Re: Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Tinububalls: 4:52pm On Oct 19, 2022
Desusi:

I thought tiv people are great in war.Honestly, the rate at which Fulanis are killing them on their land is horrific. Its high time Orton wake up.An attack on one is an attack on all.Nigerian in diaspora should see to this killings. Enough is enough.
When they finish dancing like a snake, they will come around.
Re: Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by ljoh: 4:52pm On Oct 19, 2022
detectivejones:
While Ortom is jumping up and down with Wike. He'll come now and point fingers at Buhari

Who should he point before
Re: Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by ljoh: 4:56pm On Oct 19, 2022
Ikamandoncome:
Tiv people Una mumu too much,Fulani go wipe Una Finnish, can't you guys secretly arm yourself and fight back?

I'm tired of hearing all this news of death....

how can they fight back when the government is supporting the terrorists

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video Of Tinubu Insulting Obasanjo At APC Convention Emerges (WATCH) / Buhari Under Pressure Over 2023 Election Schedule / Dele Olugbemi Rejects Fayose's Appointment, Shuns Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.