Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,676 members, 7,851,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:47 PM

Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) (32481 Views)

Labour Accuses Tinubu And Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Of Attacking Igbo Traders / Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) / Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Emmadgrt20(m): 5:01pm On Oct 19, 2022
And this same Benue is still campaigning for both APC and PDP after all these incessant killings? I pity them.
May the dead ones find rest and may God comfort their families.
Re: Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Successkay12(m): 5:02pm On Oct 19, 2022
blazesam:
Good morning everyone here,Breaking... Attack is on going at Gbeji town in Ukum local government of Benue State by Fulani Herdsmen,so far it's confirmed that 23 persons lost their lives in the attack.���

This attack started at about 6am this morning, and there are gunshots heavily raining in the area
Where are the pictures of those 26 person's that lost their life? Nigeria bloggers and Nairaland with fake news
Re: Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by ljoh: 5:10pm On Oct 19, 2022
Peaceful Nigeria losing more innocent lives than the ukrainians at war Tbsm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by RichAbujaGuy: 5:16pm On Oct 19, 2022
Hmm,, another tribal blame before and FP posting before an official investigation commences. Tribalism never ends on this forum of bigots. sad
Re: Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Bryan88(m): 5:19pm On Oct 19, 2022
Slynation:
Kayode...!! A vote for APC and PDP is a vote for the Fulani... cheesy But as a titled agbado munching Urchin that you are, I don't expect you to understand these...

say na Kayode grin

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by observanc1: 5:20pm On Oct 19, 2022
U will never see omenka here
Re: Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Farid24224(m): 5:22pm On Oct 19, 2022
Successkay12:

Where are the pictures of those 26 person's that lost their life? Nigeria bloggers and Nairaland with fake news

They no go ask for it now oooo...But if na Boko boys now...They will be ranting!!!!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Vicson2021: 5:22pm On Oct 19, 2022
Fulani man is in power, they slaughter human beings like chicken and another Fulani is warming up to take over....una Weldon o.
Mark my words,if Atiku or Tinubu take over power, the killing will increase
Re: Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by reuben81: 5:51pm On Oct 19, 2022
Ivimmanuel:
how would they defend themselves when the governor took all the arms through his amnesty programme? There's a saying that if there's no enemy with in, the enemy without can do nothing. Benue is not new to crisis with the Fulani's but it has never been this bad. U just make a good point,I remember then even one of their strongest man was killed when he went to sign a peace accord

Re: Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Slynation(m): 5:52pm On Oct 19, 2022
Bryan88:
say na Kayode grin
cheesy
Re: Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Killermamba: 6:03pm On Oct 19, 2022
blazesam:
Good morning everyone here,Breaking... Attack is on going at Gbeji town in Ukum local government of Benue State by Fulani Herdsmen,so far it's confirmed that 23 persons lost their lives in the attack.���

This attack started at about 6am this morning, and there are gunshots heavily raining in the area

I don't pity this people anymore, the same APC that cause all these nonsense nationwide. came to campaign and they still came out to fool themselves. How will these soulless thieves learn if you keep supporting them

1 Like

Re: Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by geemd434: 6:07pm On Oct 19, 2022
Bacha9:
General abacha death
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiY3R1Zrd2A v

Guy you be kpas...
Re: Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Yankee101: 8:24pm On Oct 19, 2022
Bind their wounds and take them to the hospital not take pictures and loiter
Re: Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by 77star: 8:24pm On Oct 19, 2022
Slynation:
Kayode...!! Try and get some rest, agbado will be ready in 10mins, you will need it to regain your lost strength after the neck pressing from Obi's news... cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by KeyEndurance: 8:31pm On Oct 19, 2022
Nah them
Re: Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by babajero(m): 9:12pm On Oct 19, 2022
blazesam:

People are keeping quiet while the same thing that happened in other so called Islamic countries are repeating itself in Nigeria. They are killing off the indigenous people and everybody is acting like it is normal.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by seunayantokun(m): 11:57pm On Oct 19, 2022
detectivejones:
While Ortom is jumping up and down with Wike. He'll come now and point fingers at Buhari
Every time fulani terrorists kill in Benue, you blame the governor. You've made who you are too open.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by JOSH54: 7:21am On Oct 20, 2022
And the governor is busy traveling round the globe . Its only the foolish citizens will vote for him as senator.
Re: Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Successkay12(m): 8:12am On Oct 20, 2022
Farid24224:

They no go ask for it now oooo...But if na Boko boys now...They will be ranting!!!!
Don't mind them. Some people are just senseless and ignorance
Re: Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Fejoku: 8:27am On Oct 20, 2022
Where's the Nigerian army to protect the citizens of Nigeria from attacks? They are no where to be found as long as the Benue people remain defenseless. The moment they pick up arms, you'll see the Nigerian army appear from nowhere and flying helicopters all over Benue. Does it no show how complicit the terrorist Nigerian army is in the whole massacre going on?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Tinubuagbado: 9:08am On Oct 20, 2022
KGD10:

Will you keep quiet? Is anyone on APC candidacy a Fulani? You dey mad?
What solution? Lol

As if your people are saint

Have you forgotten how Yorubas mapped Benue into Oduduwa? Fajuyi attacked Benue and Jos unwarranted and killes thousands to make them Yoruba..

Irresponsible fool as usual. Una no dey tire?

Yorubandit
Re: Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by detectivejones: 5:22pm On Oct 21, 2022
seunayantokun:

Every time fulani terrorists kill in Benue, you blame the governor. You've made who you are too open.
And who am I? When you pay a visit to Benue or interview its citizens and see how the internal security has been crippled and with cultist taking over the capital, how impoverish the people are, civil servants go months without salary, how under developed the state is, state resources diverted to Ortom's account, plus how the said government is playing politics with the lives of Benue people all in the name of Fulani attack then come back and have a conversation.
Re: Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by domchike(m): 10:36pm On Oct 21, 2022
Funny as if
If u can stand before me and yarn rubbish I go just dash u some sense Idiot
detectivejones:
Idiot whose sense is pouring, do you know me from anywhere or have we met before for you to use that word on me? All you brats that have no respect because you're opportuned to have andriod phone.
Re: Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by detectivejones: 6:37am On Oct 22, 2022
domchike:
Funny as if
If u can stand before me and yarn rubbish I go just dash u some sense Idiot
Chike I donot expect less, you still missed the point. Learn to state or counter opinions without insulting or better still stay off people's comment or learn to travel and visit places and interact with people living in such places than forming your opinion base on things read online. Btw donot feel this is a faceless forum and you can mishave, it is more than that. Be wise.
Re: Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:50pm On Oct 23, 2022
Fejoku:
Where's the Nigerian army to protect the citizens of Nigeria from attacks? They are no where to be found as long as the Benue people remain defenseless. The moment they pick up arms, you'll see the Nigerian army appear from nowhere and flying helicopters all over Benue. Does it no show how complicit the terrorist Nigerian army is in the whole massacre going on?

Spot on!
Re: Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Iwedunloye: 7:17am On Oct 31, 2022
Emmadgrt20:
And this same Benue is still campaigning for both APC and PDP after all these incessant killings? I pity them.
May the dead ones find rest and may God comfort their families.

And the same Anambra are campaigning for OBI after the Akwuzu massacre
Re: Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by domchike(m): 7:31pm On Nov 03, 2022
I just read ur comments fir I hve been busy for too long Oga I can giv u my contact if u come onitsha and see me and can stand and talk before me then u re a man
detectivejones:
Chike I donot expect less, you still missed the point. Learn to state or counter opinions without insulting or better still stay off people's comment or learn to travel and visit places and interact with people living in such places than forming your opinion base on things read online. Btw donot feel this is a faceless forum and you can mishave, it is more than that. Be wise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Labour Party Takes Offence At APC’s Use Of NAF Jets For Campaigns / Supreme Court Judges That Will Decide Atiku, Obi’s Appeal Against Tinubu / IPOB Should Allow Us Bury Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents In Peace – Kinsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.