Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

IGR 2022 : Ogun State Generate More Revenue Than The Whole Of South East - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGR 2022 : Ogun State Generate More Revenue Than The Whole Of South East (3217 Views)

Lagos Generates More Revenue Than All Other Regions- Photo / Lagos Generated More Revenue Than All Northern States In First Half Of 2021- NBS / Eastern Region Generated More Revenue Than Any Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGR 2022 : Ogun State Generate More Revenue Than The Whole Of South East by DMerciful(m): 7:30pm On Oct 21, 2022
Then why are you afraid of Nigeria breakup?
ForumNL:

Have you ever seeing Yoruba attacking any other region to SW

Na only Igbos dey always clinch to SS, anyways Ondo, Lagos are oil producing state
Ogun produce the highest number of mineral resources in Nigeria
Osun Gold is doing well

We are independent, we no dey clinch
Your brothers cannot succeed in life if they don't step in south west
Re: IGR 2022 : Ogun State Generate More Revenue Than The Whole Of South East by enemybulldozer(m): 4:52am On Oct 22, 2022
ForumNL:

Blind man

NBS means Nigeria Bureau of Statistics
Your own blindness is the worst because you're blind both in physical and spiritual. Who are the people that made up that your NBS?

Everything about Nigeria has always been based on lies and propaganda especially when it concerns the Igbo that's why I don't believe any thing that comes from their lies and propaganda house

Common sense should have made you to understand that there's something in SE that Nigeria don't want to loose and thats why Nigeria don't want to hear anything Biafra.

1 Like

Re: IGR 2022 : Ogun State Generate More Revenue Than The Whole Of South East by OfficialAPCNig: 5:02am On Oct 22, 2022
ForumNL:

Low IGR in east means
No meaningful investment

You ever wonder why no tribe in Nigeria will ever consider relocating to East

But your people move in millions to SW everyday

I'm happy Chinua Achebe made mention the mass movement to SW
Yet SE has the largest concentration of indigenously owned industries per Capita and the lowest number of vulnerable households in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: IGR 2022 : Ogun State Generate More Revenue Than The Whole Of South East by enemybulldozer(m): 5:19am On Oct 22, 2022
ForumNL:

Afoju
Open your eyes
Eziohia
My eyes are already open that's why am able to see your lies.
If Igbo land has nothing as you lying machines want us to believe, why not give the Igbo every support they need to achieve their Biafra so they can go and die in their barren land.
Re: IGR 2022 : Ogun State Generate More Revenue Than The Whole Of South East by ForumNL(m): 1:40pm On Oct 22, 2022
DMerciful:
Then why are you afraid of Nigeria breakup?
Breakup has always been my prayer

Only the northern Nigeria is afraid of break up, after breakup every new country will struggle but one will come out of it before other

Yoruba land will definitely thrive but trust me the so called biafra will suffer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGR 2022 : Ogun State Generate More Revenue Than The Whole Of South East by DMerciful(m): 4:31pm On Oct 22, 2022
That's what you people say but the major reason you hate the Igbos is because you say they wanna breakup Nigeria. Pretenders!
ForumNL:

Breakup has always been my prayer

Only the northern Nigeria is afraid of break up, after breakup every new country will struggle but one will come out of it before other

Yoruba land will definitely thrive but trust me the so called biafra will suffer
Re: IGR 2022 : Ogun State Generate More Revenue Than The Whole Of South East by deleo16(m): 10:44am On Mar 27, 2023
Rahman2330:

Wow!
This is huge
nice analysis
Re: IGR 2022 : Ogun State Generate More Revenue Than The Whole Of South East by Femmyfamous4u(m): 10:54am On Mar 27, 2023
It is not by generation. What are they doing with it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Kids VS Tinubu's Gay Daughter / Group Raises Alarm Over Mass Exodus Of Igbos From South-east / Mike Adenuga Major Financier Of The Obj Library

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.