Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,855 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Mike Adenuga Major Financier Of The Obj Library - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mike Adenuga Major Financier Of The Obj Library (3219 Views)

Tunde Ayeni -chief Financier Of Pres.goodluck-is At The Inaugural Ball / REVEALED: APC FINANCIER OF THE BRINGBACKOURGIRLS CAMPAIGN / Chanchangi Denies, After Being Named As Sponsor/Financier Of Bokoharam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mike Adenuga Major Financier Of The Obj Library by mayorken(m): 2:01am On Oct 13, 2006
[color=#006600][/color]

Mike Adenuga is building the Obasanjo library for him. 4rm reliable sources, in order to get gurantee 4rm him that EFCC
will stop probing him
Re: Mike Adenuga Major Financier Of The Obj Library by Odeku(m): 3:07am On Oct 13, 2006
Allegation., EFCC has declared him wanted and if you know where he is please call EFcc he need to be in jail with IBB International thief thief
Re: Mike Adenuga Major Financier Of The Obj Library by omofineboy(m): 9:21am On Oct 13, 2006
@ Odeku

Mike Adenuga is in UK, EFCC know, even if u are in Oshodi and they know your house, they will still declare you wanted to give it political colouring, its their stock in trade. when OBJ leaves EFCC will be great, it will be the kind of organization we all want
Re: Mike Adenuga Major Financier Of The Obj Library by Odeku(m): 1:36pm On Oct 13, 2006
Are you sure about that? well only time will tell who has the interest of Nigeria at heart
Re: Mike Adenuga Major Financier Of The Obj Library by Afam(m): 3:24pm On Oct 13, 2006
For the simple fact that OBJ was even bold enough to expose his enemies on corruption, I perefer that to what we used to have in the past.

How many of us will jail our friends and relations for corruption when our enemies are walking free based on the same corruption.

We are trying to be idealistic in matters that cannpot be ideal.

EFCC even with its selective fight against corruption is 100% better that what we have seen in the past.
Re: Mike Adenuga Major Financier Of The Obj Library by BigB11(m): 3:47pm On Oct 13, 2006
ODEKU: This is why I call you a pin head dolt from time to time. You just love to open up your reeky glut mouth without any use of common sense.

It is totally uncivilized to call someone a criminal with out being prosecuted or proven guilty; and I've noticed that this happens to be one of your barbarous characters. You need to slow down and stop acting like you're informed.

Mike like many other folks remain innocent till proven otherwise; this cat is not running from anybody and definitely has nothing to be running for. He has done the right thing to protect his life and to stop politicians from drawing him into their political muddles. I would have done thesame thing with out any questions.

It will be unfair and terrible to continue to tarnish the image of this man without knowing the real inside story. I will advise to leave this cat alone and allow time to tell.

FYI: He's not wanted by any organization, he's a serious business man who is determined to invest in Nigeria and move Nigeria as a country to the next level. All his businesses in Nigeria are still being conducted effectively by himself.
Trust me, they don't want him; the government knows who they really want. Hence leave him alone.

The subject in this topic is totally incorrect, the library project or deal has been in place for more than 2 years. He has no reason to be demanding what the subject of this topic says.
Trust me, when he wants to do something, he does it to the best of his mighty ability without any hesitation.
Moreover, if you're smart then you need to recognize the fact that OBJ library is really for the Nigerian citizens, an accomplishment that will benefit Nigerians for ever.
Instead of rushing into an inconclusive conclusion, let's slow down and profoundly think about things.

Please, let's be realistic and smart, do not allow political propaganda you do not understand to blindfold you from seeing the truth, my friends.

May God bless Nigeria.
Re: Mike Adenuga Major Financier Of The Obj Library by Odeku(m): 5:00pm On Oct 13, 2006
Big B1 realistic and smart is a way of calling me names? interesting IBB son Muhammad was picked up by EFCC for shady deals with MIKE ADENUGA, He Mike ADENUGA was invited for questioning, and if you must know go to EFCC site and you will see his picture there wanted man. I still find it interesting how you know so much about ADENUGA AND BABANGIDA. fowl play, you can fool some of us but not all of us, YOUR DAD, the greatest criminal in Nigeria will never rule us again, and watch next year your whole family will be in exile running from justice
Re: Mike Adenuga Major Financier Of The Obj Library by BigB11(m): 5:29pm On Oct 13, 2006
This is a discussion forum, people will definitely have different views. Just because I look at things or see things from a different angle doesn't mean I'm related to any of these folks.
We need to understand the true meaning of justice; personally, I see justice as being treated adequately and fairly without being biased under any circumstances. But currently, I can not see this taking place in Nigeria. This is one of my reasons why I try to be fair, patient and be open minded when it comes to approaching political issues in Nigeria.

I just don't like rushing into conclusion with out getting all the facts. For example, take a good look at Fayose's situation in Ekiti; this situation seems to be bigger than what we have been hearing for the past 6 weeks. Patient is the answer to an accurate judgment.

Trust me, we must respect the law and the people of Nigeria for all of us to move forward effectively.
It is totally unfair and uncivilized to label any citizen as a criminal without getting a chance to defend himself or herself in the court of law.
Re: Mike Adenuga Major Financier Of The Obj Library by frenchman(m): 5:44pm On Oct 13, 2006
I wonder how people react to issues on this forum, if you do not have your facts why make a false statement.
Adenuga's name is not on EFCC website, that much I know. Adenuga has done a lot for this country in terms of employment and people like that should not get this kind of treatment from the government. I have not seen anything that he has done wrong from the EFCC report. Even if he used the PTDF money to pay for the glo license, this money was lodged in his bank, and if u lodge money into an account in a bank, is the bank not expected to trade with your money and give you returns? This he has done. He returned the money with the accrued interest, so how come EFCC is not asking questions about the other part of the money that was lodged in TIB, which has not been fully paid not to talk of the accruing interest?
Re: Mike Adenuga Major Financier Of The Obj Library by BigB11(m): 5:47pm On Oct 13, 2006
ODEKU: you must have another website for EFCC, because all your stories are untrue.

Please, stop it already. It is not funny anymore and not fair to continue to speculate on things you truly don't know.

This is people's integrity we are talking about. We must respect one another and treat people's integrity the way you want yours to be treated.

I'm going to have to stop responding to your comments if you don't get your facts right. You're starting to be a nuisance that specializes in provoking people.

May God bless Nigeria.
Re: Mike Adenuga Major Financier Of The Obj Library by BigB11(m): 5:50pm On Oct 13, 2006
Frenchman: Excellent comment.

Where have you been all these days?

I truly admire your intellectual input on this issue.
Re: Mike Adenuga Major Financier Of The Obj Library by frenchman(m): 5:51pm On Oct 13, 2006
I love u, BigB1
Re: Mike Adenuga Major Financier Of The Obj Library by Odeku(m): 6:23pm On Oct 13, 2006
No wonder you two are gays, go to this link, fools

http://nigeriaworld.com/feature/publication/babsajayi/082506.html
Re: Mike Adenuga Major Financier Of The Obj Library by Odeku(m): 6:33pm On Oct 13, 2006
BigB1 what ever Grease IBB is yousing on you is not working on Nigeria any more, even Ray Charles can see how evil this criminal as i put it is
Re: Mike Adenuga Major Financier Of The Obj Library by buchio7(m): 7:39pm On Oct 13, 2006
In as much as Adenuga has done a lot for Nigeria does not mean that a blind eye shd be turned to grave and serious allegations of fraud.

We must realise one thing in this country and that is the issue of absurdities. This is one contry where ridiculous and down right stupid things/crimes are perpetuated on a daily basis by "so called leaders" without recourse to how it affects the common man. Such a unique problem needs a unique way to tackle it which is hw EFCC comes into the picture.

The fact that i have some reservations abt hw efcc carries out its functions does not mean that i disagree with the general result. If Nigeria is to move forward,then these crimes perpetuated by past leaders/cronies shd be brought to light and exposed.

Unfortunately by his actions Adenuga has shown he has something to hide, why run if u r clean? undecided undecided
Re: Mike Adenuga Major Financier Of The Obj Library by BigB11(m): 7:44pm On Oct 13, 2006
ODEKU:

First of all, the link you've provided is not EFCC website as you've mentioned in one of your baseless comments.

Secondly, Nigeriaworld.com happens to be one of the millions websites that relies or depends on other news source from Nigeria. Don't get me wrong, the website is great and a wonderful idea, bravo to the Nigerian world organization. But the information is still from thesame source. It seems to me that we are experiencing thesame old stories ( travelling in a circle way of thinking).

Thirdly, this is an article written by someone like ourselves. The information is just how this individual sees things and doesn't speak for all.

Finally, why am I wasting my time responding to you?
I forgot that It's just ODEKU at his best and one shouldn't expect much.
Re: Mike Adenuga Major Financier Of The Obj Library by frenchman(m): 7:49pm On Oct 13, 2006
Odeku,
What is the source of that story? Are you so daft to the extent that you cannot go and visit EFCC website yourself? Somebody that sits in Canada and writes about happenings in Nigeria based on what he reads on the net cannot give you a concise and true position of things.
Pls stop insulting our sensibilities.
Re: Mike Adenuga Major Financier Of The Obj Library by BigB11(m): 8:20pm On Oct 13, 2006
Buchio: I understand your point and I truly respect your view; but we haven't heard anything from this man (mike Adenuga) regarding his side of the story and why he made this move. The only information you guys are working with are coming directly from his opponents or enemies. What do you expect?

With all his accomplishment and dedication to develop our country, I think he deserves to be given a chance to present his side of the story at the right time.

Don't rush into any conclusion, there are many things we do not know. Let us be patient and I can assure you that you will hear from him when the time is right.

I wish him the best and I hope he doesn't lose his high positive spirit in investing heavily in Nigeria.

May God bless Nigeria.
Re: Mike Adenuga Major Financier Of The Obj Library by Odeku(m): 8:36pm On Oct 13, 2006
frenchman:

Odeku,
What is the source of that story? Are you so daft to the extent that you cannot go and visit EFCC website yourself? Somebody that sits in Canada and writes about happenings in Nigeria based on what he reads on the net cannot give you a concise and true position of things.
Please stop insulting our sensibilities.

frenchman you are the DAFT fool, if you know anything about internet and fiberoptics, we get news in SECOND OVERSEAS WHILE YOU waiting for the morning news paper. is IBB using the K & Y JELLY on you as well, blind following another blind master. BOMBACLOT
Re: Mike Adenuga Major Financier Of The Obj Library by Odeku(m): 8:42pm On Oct 13, 2006
Big B1 the BEEF between me and BIGB1 will go down as plan, his DAD will never win and will never rule Nigeria again, and that is why he hates my behind so much, as intelligent as he is, you dad put Nigeria money to good use on you BIGB1 gave you good education, you should be trying to rule and not you fat Evil dad. NO mercy for the merciless. any man like IBB that can kill his best friend chew by rotweiller.
Re: Mike Adenuga Major Financier Of The Obj Library by BigB11(m): 8:47pm On Oct 13, 2006
I guess, Frenchman hit the spot.

It is true that "truth is extremely difficult to handle"

Bravo to you Frenchman
Re: Mike Adenuga Major Financier Of The Obj Library by Odeku(m): 9:00pm On Oct 13, 2006
Bigb1 talking to you is like talking to a BRICK WALL, your brain has been fried. I don't blame you its in Nigeria culture or for a child to cherish and want to be like his dad, but the only issue here is that your dad kill too many innocent people and he is the reason Nigeria is in shamble today. vIm done talking to you, let me go listen to some ragamuffin raggea
Re: Mike Adenuga Major Financier Of The Obj Library by BigB11(m): 9:09pm On Oct 13, 2006
I think for now, it is fair to allow frenchman to school you while I wait and watch.

Be careful, Frenchman hits hard.
Re: Mike Adenuga Major Financier Of The Obj Library by Odeku(m): 9:22pm On Oct 13, 2006
BE on the LOOK out for my new post on IBB people.
Re: Mike Adenuga Major Financier Of The Obj Library by BigB11(m): 9:34pm On Oct 13, 2006
I can't wait to see it.
Re: Mike Adenuga Major Financier Of The Obj Library by Odeku(m): 10:32pm On Oct 13, 2006
and if you must know I've decided to come to Nigeria in March and publicly exposed IBB. me and my entourage, will not stop and can not be stop.
Re: Mike Adenuga Major Financier Of The Obj Library by BigB11(m): 12:03am On Oct 14, 2006
We shall see.
Re: Mike Adenuga Major Financier Of The Obj Library by BigB11(m): 1:29am On Oct 14, 2006
ODEKU: I could just tell that it has been a long time away from home for you. I'm not sure if you still understand how things run at home, but I respect your move and you have the right to do what ever you want to stop IBB; I also hope that you will not be wasting your time; you know how difficult it is to get that "2 weeks vacation" out there in Chi Town? It's up to you, what ever makes you happy.

We will be waiting for you, my friend.
Re: Mike Adenuga Major Financier Of The Obj Library by Odeku(m): 11:14pm On Oct 15, 2006
BigB1 actually I'm coming home to work for IBB get some of his money and use it to campaign against him. Smart Eh. I just wont tell you how I will do it.
Re: Mike Adenuga Major Financier Of The Obj Library by lewa(m): 11:46pm On Oct 15, 2006
Point of correction Bros Mike isn't the major financier of the OBJ Presidential
Library-he dropped some dough and so did a lot of 'well meaning Nigerians'
He instead donated a building at The Bells University
Re: Mike Adenuga Major Financier Of The Obj Library by Odeku(m): 1:51am On Oct 16, 2006
Why is he in hidding is the question I am asking, criminal in disguise, where was Adenuga 10 years ago?  any clue?
Re: Mike Adenuga Major Financier Of The Obj Library by BigB11(m): 2:46am On Oct 16, 2006
I will not answer that question, I will allow others to answer you.

But I could tell that you've been gone for a very long time ago.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teachers Get 27% Raise, Politicians Get 100% Na Wa Oh / Nigerian Women Condemn Ahmed Sani Ex-zamfara Gov's Marriage To Minor, A 13-year / Fresh Documents In $3m Bribe Scandal Implicate Otedola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.