Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,417 members, 7,850,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:20 PM

PLS Help, I Don't Know What I'm Doing With My Life. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / PLS Help, I Don't Know What I'm Doing With My Life. (1087 Views)

At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. / My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLS Help, I Don't Know What I'm Doing With My Life. by Auhs: 2:53pm On Oct 19, 2022
Good afternoon everybody. This is a very serious matter of concern to me and I felt like bringing it here. I'm 24 years old, currently on youth service. I'm currently very confused. Almost nothing I try to do works. I don't even know what I will do with my life after service (which will end in few months). I don't have any skill to fall back on and I don't have the money to learn skills. I'm frustrated and angry with myself because in the last two years I've made stupid mistakes. Mistakes that are sinking me deeper and deeper in regret. I am VERY BROKE and confused. I feel lost. . PLEASE, what can a young man do to get His life on track? This isn't something I can keep to myself any longer. I feel hopeless and directionless.
Re: PLS Help, I Don't Know What I'm Doing With My Life. by Auhs: 2:57pm On Oct 19, 2022
Plus, I'm losing myself mentally. I talk to myself a lot, unconsciously. I just find myself jumping up and down or running only to fall into a sober state in few minutes. Everybody around me is worried. I can't seem to fully concentrate on anything..
Re: PLS Help, I Don't Know What I'm Doing With My Life. by Chnbanc: 3:00pm On Oct 19, 2022
You deserve 24 strokes of the cane
Mr.corper..
They no post you?
U no get PPA?
You no do skill acquisition for camp?
you are a jonsing corper

6 Likes

Re: PLS Help, I Don't Know What I'm Doing With My Life. by Chnbanc: 3:01pm On Oct 19, 2022
Auhs:
Plus, I'm losing myself mentally. I talk to myself a lot, unconsciously. I just find myself jumping up and down or running only to fall into a sober state in few minutes. Everybody around me is worried. I can't seem to fully concentrate on anything..
then u need to be at Yabaleft®

1 Like

Re: PLS Help, I Don't Know What I'm Doing With My Life. by Chnbanc: 3:05pm On Oct 19, 2022
Auhs:
https://www.nairaland.com/7390314/best-rehabilitation-centres-nigeria-locations#117684664

1 Like

Re: PLS Help, I Don't Know What I'm Doing With My Life. by MP3GAGAdotCOM: 3:14pm On Oct 19, 2022
Auhs:
Good afternoon everybody. This is a very serious matter of concern to me and I felt like bringing it here. I'm 24 years old, currently on youth service. I'm currently very confused. Almost nothing I try to do works. I don't even know what I will do with my life after service (which will end in few months). I don't have any skill to fall back on and I don't have the money to learn skills. I'm frustrated and angry with myself because in the last two years I've made stupid mistakes. Mistakes that are sinking me deeper and deeper in regret. I am VERY BROKE and confused. I feel lost. . PLEASE, what can a young man do to get His life on track? This isn't something I can keep to myself any longer. I feel hopeless and directionless.
If I may ask, Do you have JESUS CHRIST? Because that's the only reason a man can be hopeless and not see any future ahead of him.

10 Likes

Re: PLS Help, I Don't Know What I'm Doing With My Life. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 19, 2022
Auhs:
Remove shame from your head and locate any tailoring shop, welder or building electrician and attach yourself there. Avoid staying alive at all cost. In all you do ensure you learn a skill by all means.
Plead with them based on your sapa level they might help.
Re: PLS Help, I Don't Know What I'm Doing With My Life. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 19, 2022
MP3GAGAdotCOM:

If I may ask, Do you have JESUS CHRIST? Because that's the only reason a man can be hopeless and not see any future ahead of him.
That's dumb. What does Jesus have to do with this?

1 Like

Re: PLS Help, I Don't Know What I'm Doing With My Life. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 19, 2022
Auhs:
Good afternoon everybody. directionless.
Bro, you're still young and can still start over again no matter what. You said you're serving, where did they post you too and are you saving your allowance? Even if it's little?

Anyway, you can get a skill since it's obvious you don't want to use your school certificate to seek for a job.

You can learn a digital Skill like copywriting or something similar. If you have a laptop, then you can go for web development or ui/ux. There are other numerous tech jobs you can do too, you just have to research.

If you don't want to go the tech way, you can start buying and selling gadgets online or have a physical shop. Like earpods, Crocs, palm sandals, and all. I have a friend that's making a killing selling stuffs like this through Twitter.

Then also, you can just try and find a job, anything as long as you get to go out everyday and feel fulfilled. Or you can join the army.

When I was 18, I was feeling like this too and was lost and in search of a purpose. I even bought army form. I'm glad I didn't pass the physicals though, I would not have been where I am today.

What I'm saying is that, it's not too late to try and go back to the drawing board, look for things you know you're good at, things you can do, then find a way to make things work, even if everything is blurry at the moment.

God be with you.

Or you can do yahoo.
Or you could just give up.

Life is all about choices and decisions. And actions have consequences.

5 Likes

Re: PLS Help, I Don't Know What I'm Doing With My Life. by Hed0nist: 3:43pm On Oct 19, 2022
If you smoke weed, stop it. Half of your problems are solved. If you don’t, thank God.

4 Likes

Re: PLS Help, I Don't Know What I'm Doing With My Life. by ShowmeHeaven(m): 4:40pm On Oct 19, 2022
MP3GAGAdotCOM:

Excuse me, what has your question got to do with his current situation?
Cause I just don't get it.

2 Likes

Re: PLS Help, I Don't Know What I'm Doing With My Life. by GboyegaD(m): 4:55pm On Oct 19, 2022
Olasyke:

Why not ignore him and give your suggestions? I too know dey worry you!

3 Likes

Re: PLS Help, I Don't Know What I'm Doing With My Life. by GboyegaD(m): 4:58pm On Oct 19, 2022
The situation is dicey but you need to pull yourself together. Think about your course of study and where you can work and start applying to jobs if you are career inclined otherwise, you might think of a trade you are interested in.

1 Like

Re: PLS Help, I Don't Know What I'm Doing With My Life. by MP3GAGAdotCOM: 5:24pm On Oct 19, 2022
Olasyke:

Since you're wise, why not help him

Dumbest FOOL ever..

1 Like

Re: PLS Help, I Don't Know What I'm Doing With My Life. by voidUpdate(m): 5:42pm On Oct 19, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0XqTtW8xow
Download Videoder. Download this book. Listen to it twice.
Thank me later. 07081108699 is my WhatsApp.

1 Like

Re: PLS Help, I Don't Know What I'm Doing With My Life. by ibechris(m): 7:35am On Oct 20, 2022
Don't go back to your parents oh.

Above is the number one secret.

Don't go back to your village either.

Change your environment to avoid "see finish".

Make a personal cogent request from God for direction.

And last last,make friends with person wey know road...just one reasonable person will change the course of your life for good.

Remember this,age is still on your side u can learn and fail and relearn to become a stronger man.

Read these two books everyday when u wake up.
1. Increase your financial I.Q.
2. Guide to becoming rich... all by Robert Kiyosaki

4 Likes

Re: PLS Help, I Don't Know What I'm Doing With My Life. by ThothHermes: 9:28am On Oct 20, 2022
Auhs:
Download Joshua Selman messages. You will find direction.
Re: PLS Help, I Don't Know What I'm Doing With My Life. by ezirose12: 1:29pm On Oct 22, 2022
your mistakes are hunting you the most I would love to plead with you to forgive yourself and apologize to those you wronged if possible . get a job even if the pay is not much and save some money .let go of any habit that could hinder you from saving . use the savings to get a skill and continue from there .I want you to know that everything is going too fine just forgive yourself and don't repeat same mistakes again, love you.
Re: PLS Help, I Don't Know What I'm Doing With My Life. by cavreek: 2:18pm On Oct 22, 2022
U're at a critical stage where u can't afford to make any decision based on trial and error
Just make sure u're convinced in what ever path u want to take
With ur service abt to finish; do u intend to further or chase ur career by looking for a Job, if u intend to look for a Job then I suggest not going back home after service might be a difficult choice but will be worth it.
U probably dont have a CV, in case have one and I font need to finish ur service b4 u start applying
And lastly, dont forget the God factor. Prayer still works

1 Like

Re: PLS Help, I Don't Know What I'm Doing With My Life. by Spirithusband: 2:27pm On Oct 22, 2022
ezirose12:
your mistakes are hunting you the most I would love to plead with you to forgive yourself and apologize to those you wronged if possible . get a job even if the pay is not much and save some money .let go of any habit that could hinder you from saving . use the savings to get a skill and continue from there .I want you to know that everything is going too fine just forgive yourself and don't repeat same mistakes again, love you.

This means a lot. Thank you very much. E be like sey me sef go draw motivation from this comment.
Re: PLS Help, I Don't Know What I'm Doing With My Life. by ahnie: 2:49pm On Oct 22, 2022
GboyegaD:
The situation is dicey but you need to pull yourself together. Think about your course of study and where you can work and start applying to jobs if you are career inclined otherwise, you might think of a trade you are interested in.
I think he's smokes and abuses hard drugs on empty stomach.his story is similar to that of Ay a youth corper.
Re: PLS Help, I Don't Know What I'm Doing With My Life. by GboyegaD(m): 3:34pm On Oct 22, 2022
ahnie:

I think he's smokes and abuses hard drugs on empty stomach.his story is similar to that of Ay a youth corper.

If he's into vices, he needs go for rehab to get the help he needs to keep his system cleansed.

(1) (Reply)

As A Married Man, What Are The Chore U Can Assist Your Wife With / Should I Say Our Women Are Lazy In Western World Or What? / Would You Kiss A Partner With Mouth Odour?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.