Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,338 members, 7,850,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:41 PM

If I Were Not In PDP, I Would Work For Peter Obi – Ortom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I Were Not In PDP, I Would Work For Peter Obi – Ortom (336 Views)

Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike / Peter Obi: Ortom Tackles Wike (pix) / Akin Alabi: When I Was In PDP I Was A Tinubu Man To The Core (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

If I Were Not In PDP, I Would Work For Peter Obi – Ortom by suleimanwaziri: 7:19pm On Oct 19, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SD6HO9iSWbU

Governor Samuel Ortom of Benue State on Wednesday said he would have worked for the success of the Labour Party (LP) presidential candidate, Peter Obi, if he were not a member of the Peoples Democratic Party.

“I’m in PDP and I am working for PDP but I tell you if I were not in PDP, you will see me working for Peter Obi but I am in PDP. Let’s see how things work out but the truth is that the Bible says a man can receive nothing except it is given to him,” Ortom said on Wednesday when he hosted the former Anambra State governor at his private residence in Abuja.

Ortom said Obi may not have the wherewithal but if God decides no one can stop it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If I Were Not In PDP, I Would Work For Peter Obi – Ortom by muazuabdullahi: 7:20pm On Oct 19, 2022
The fight don dey tough now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Were Not In PDP, I Would Work For Peter Obi – Ortom by Jennylove21(f): 7:30pm On Oct 19, 2022
Obi or none

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Were Not In PDP, I Would Work For Peter Obi – Ortom by voltron14: 7:31pm On Oct 19, 2022
Meaning?

Re: If I Were Not In PDP, I Would Work For Peter Obi – Ortom by Mkelv0106(m): 7:32pm On Oct 19, 2022
Orton should stop capping, and grow some balls like Wike. If he sees what's good he should say it, it's for the betterment of us all. Wike a sitting PDP governor, went to Lagos start, saw the governor was doing good, and endorse him again, irrespective of his party affiliation. If we looseguard this time vote in the wrong leader bcus of party affiliation, trib or Paddy Paddy, our eyes go hear wein!.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If I Were Not In PDP, I Would Work For Peter Obi – Ortom by budaatum: 7:58pm On Oct 19, 2022
Mkelv0106:
Orton should stop capping, and grow some balls like Wike. If he sees what's good he should say it, it's for the betterment of us all. Wike a sitting PDP governor, went to Lagos start, saw the governor was doing good, and endorse him again, irrespective of his party affiliation. If we looseguard this time vote in the wrong leader bcus of party affiliation, trib or Paddy Paddy, our eyes go hear wein!.

Thank you sir. You have saved me the bother of having to tell Orton to grow some balls!

Re: If I Were Not In PDP, I Would Work For Peter Obi – Ortom by Mynd44: 9:01pm On Oct 19, 2022

(1)

Tinubu, Shettima Acknowledge Peter Obi As Major Contender, Rule Out Others / 10 Terrible Attitude Nigerians Must Drop / Tinubu: Pastor Adeboye Called Me Abraham - Father Of The Nation (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.