Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,411 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Change Old NIN Phone Number To New Number - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Change Old NIN Phone Number To New Number (30757 Views)

How To Change OR Number To Your NIN NIMC Mobile App (Free DIY) Process / How To Change Old Nigeria Naira To New One Pay Attention Pls Share And Subscribe / What Are The Requirements For Date Of Birth Modification In NIN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Change Old NIN Phone Number To New Number by Osamagioghowewi(m): 6:24pm On Jan 16
No mind them this Paul of a guy now better 419
kashboy222:
😅😂😆 You still dey learn work baba
We all know this format. Try another one abeg. So after some days. You go come post say drpauline or something don help me with the issue ba
Re: Change Old NIN Phone Number To New Number by adelafe2019: 9:00pm On Jan 24
My NIN is linked to a wrong phone number that is not mine when l verified it. How do l link it to my actual phone no. which l used to register for the NIN.?
Re: Change Old NIN Phone Number To New Number by ROYH(m): 12:16am On Jan 25
adelafe2019:
My NIN is linked to a wrong phone number that is not mine when l verified it. How do l link it to my actual phone no. which l used to register for the NIN.?
just goto any sim outlet, to link it to your actual nin phone number
Re: Change Old NIN Phone Number To New Number by ROYH(m): 11:28am On Feb 04
johnolajide:
Please I need help on how to retrieve my NIN lost printout copy and ID number. How can I go about this I need it urgent
I can help you get the nin print out back in pdf format, just that it's going to cost you a token that's affordable

Re: Change Old NIN Phone Number To New Number by ROYH(m): 8:37am On Feb 11
adewalejude:
Please I need help on how to link my phone number with my NIN to make me eligible to enroll and capture for Jamb . I need urgent help
your nin doesn't have to be linked to your phone number before you can enroll for jamb. Àbi it's me that's not getting this jamb gist
Re: Change Old NIN Phone Number To New Number by ROYH(m): 8:43am On Feb 12
Message me via Donsia4u@gmail.com
wiliamoluje:
Please I need help on how to retrieve my lost NIN slip copy. I need it urgent
Re: Change Old NIN Phone Number To New Number by ROYH(m): 8:21pm On Feb 13
adejumojuh:
After checking my NIN they said it enter IPE errors clearing. how can I go about this
I can help you clear the IPE error at affordable fee. Message me via Donsia4u@gmail.com and we'd talk better
Re: Change Old NIN Phone Number To New Number by ROYH(m): 8:34am On Feb 16
wiliamjudeh:
Please I need help on my NIN wrong date of birth is not tally with my BVN. I need urgent help to correct it
you'll need to goto nimc office to rectify it cause currently, it's through nimc office you can change date of birth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? / Security Guard Poses With Huge Python After Killing It In Imo State. Photo / What Are The Things We All Do But Do Not Admit Doing Them?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.